milford haven - any good campsites?

gp1

Hi were thinking of going to see some of pembrokeshire next week going along tenby way and then to milford haven. Does anyone know of any good campsites or stop offs? We would like to be near the beaches and coastline as much as possible. Thanks.

Caerfai bay camping and caravan park is one of the best sites in pembrokeshire. We stay there all the time. Short walk into st Davids. Minutes walk from lovely secluded caerfai bay beach which is dog friendly all year. It's on the coastal path too. Great facilities and every pitch has a sea view.

There are two sites at caerfai bay. Make sure you choose the one on the right hand side (if your looking out to sea).

As a starter I always Google "Campsites near 'Anywhere??'".

It shows sites in a particular area and links to all the search sites like 'UKcampsites or 'Campercontact' etc....it obviously works for all countries.

Fancy Bratislava (lol) :-

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=AL1JW962BsuxUYD1qsgP&q=campsites+near+bratislava&oq=Campsites+near+Bratislava&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i22i30k1.2498.14663.0.16910.25.20.0.5.5.0.120.1617.19j1.20.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.25.1745...0i131k1.0.8BA2H9nlpAI

Thankyou very much. Chatting to bloke in soft play centre he went off with gf from south wales to anglesea over weekend. He mentioned a list of places along the coast they went. Cant get over the number of people who go abroad on here like it was just up the road. Guess this is my glass cieling. Watched shawshank redemption and he has a place he was going to go. Also looking at grapes of wrath.journeying is in our genes!

grahamt63 - 2018-07-14 5:44 PM

Yep I agree......we're currently just up the road in Svolvaer Lofoten islands .

You lucky man !

But beware the ferry from Svolvaer to Skutvik in bad weather - very rough.

Should be very scenic on a nice day but we saw nothing in heavy mist and heaving seas.

;-)

Archived