Sat Nav updates for new French speed limits

Zydeco Joe

I have a Sat Nav purchased from ebay a Goldbay GPS model 704 that could do with some updates like the new French speed limit changes to the 90Kms to 80kms. Does any body have the link the seller on ebay posted please. I did have it but lost it... and cannot remember the sellers name etc :-S

I looked on ebay and found some sellers but cannot remember the person we had our from about 3 years ago. It has been a good sat nav but needs a update and as we use the van in France far more than the UK would like to get the changes to French out of town roads limits (90 down to 80). I know it will have to be a crack copy but the seller did provide the link but its been lost. (lol)

Derek no did not update after last request.

Naviextras does not work as you need a code No.

The seller did provide a link but at the time I was having problems with my internet connection and speed was so slow could not download from the link given, we went away for a couple of months and did not bother with updating when we got home. Now cannot find the link.... own goal I know but the Sat Nav does work OK but the software is like about 4 years old now so a update would be nice. Not sure if a new update would include the French changes and as we use the van mainly in France/Europe that's what would need more than a UK update.

Randonneur did not think of looking at paypal.

Thanks. (lol)

Archived