More Brexit good news..........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2018-08-22 10:23 PM

W3526602 - 2018-08-22 8:00 PM

<<< Oh and lets not forget both Smuggy and Redwood stating that it would be a good idea to have a second referendum once we knew what the deal was. Not saying that now though are they? >>>

Hi,

When you look at the expected result of the last two referendums, BREXIT and Scotish Independence, would YOU call for a referendum?

52 is nearly 10% more than 48 ... not 4% as some people claim.

There was no right or wrong result, just A result, and it's up to all of us to make it work. Those who try to make it not work are sabatours.

The only saboteurs are those that are still supporting Brexit after all we have learned in the last two years. Then again if they are as bad at maths as yourself its hardly surprising.

The only saboteurs are the losers of the neverendum , the American election and our General Election ... Bit of a theme going ... Professional losers

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-08-22 2:07 PM

John52 - 2018-08-22 2:05 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 1:55 PM

John52 - 2018-08-22 1:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 11:57 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-08-22 10:49 AM

They were sightly off course because of the world wide boom you keep ignoring.

Best employment figures since 1974.........

Best borrowing figures in 18 years.......

UK economy still growing.......

UK exports rising..........especially to Non EU countries

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/trade-rises-on-one-year-to-go-until-brexit-milestone

If that's called off course? *-) ............

Then it's full steam ahead for the good ship Brexit B-) .........

All when measured in pounds which have crashed.

This is the Mad Hatter saying he has grown taller because he has shrunk the ruler (lol)

Crashed as in at 2010 levels? 2011 levels? but still higher than 2008 levels or 2009 levels when Labour was in power, and Gordon Browns Prudence turned out to be a bit of a spendaholic >:-) ...........

But you have a point ;-) ...........That nice bottle of Rioja I like is now gonna cost me £1.80 8-) ..........

Youstill measuring it in Euros *-)

That's alright then ;-) .............We're in the same boat as the EU (lol) ..........

No we are not in the same boat as the EU because their economy is about 7 times the size and far more diversified than ours. The loss of free trade is bad for both sides, but worse for us than them

Those who try to make it not work are sabatours.

Like the Brexiteers looking to make money out of trading distressed assets, helping companies to relocate or navigate the minefield of extra tariffs and paperwork lorries stuck at border posts with just in time perishable deliveries, and £billionaires domiciled in Her Majestuy's tax havens looking to avoid an EU wide tax treaty - all taking the rest of you for mugs

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-23 9:06 AM

Those who try to make it not work are sabatours.

Like the Brexiteers looking to make money out of trading distressed assets, helping companies to relocate or navigate the minefield of extra tariffs and paperwork lorries stuck at border posts with just in time perishable deliveries, and £billionaires domiciled in Her Majestuy's tax havens looking to avoid an EU wide tax treaty - all taking the rest of you for mugs

Have we left? 8-) ...............

Or have you just travelled back in time? (lol) ...........

The only mugs on here are you gullible Remoaners who are sucking up every scare story like a sponge *-) ..........

BTW...... Brexiteers eat Remoaner baby's >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-23 9:01 AM

No we are not in the same boat as the EU because their economy is about 7 times the size and far more diversified than ours. The loss of free trade is bad for both sides, but worse for us than them

Correct we wont be ;-) ............

Because more than half of the other EU countries are sponging off the NET contributors >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-08-23 9:18 AM

Because more than half of the other EU countries are sponging off the NET contributors >:-) .........

Well whose fault is that?

We could have had EU grants to improve our failing infrastructure if our politicians had cared about it and not been obsessed with doing everything through hideously expensive PFI >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-23 10:24 AM

pelmetman - 2018-08-23 9:18 AM

Well whose fault is that?

We could have had EU grants to improve our failing infrastructure if our politicians had cared about it and not been obsessed with doing everything through hideously expensive PFI >:-)

Yeah German and Italian infrastructure put ours to shame 8-) ............

https://www.ft.com/content/a98f7b30-776a-11e7-90c0-90a9d1bc9691

You need to stop swallowing the EU propaganda :D ..........

<<< Then again if they are as bad at maths as yourself its hardly surprising. >>>

Hi Barry,

Thankyou for pointing out my error.

Instead of guessing, I used my calculator. It seems that 17,410,742 is actually 7.9% more than 16,141,241. Shall we settle for 8% ... which is twice the 4% claimed by the Remainers.

The EU have mocked us, sneered at us, threatened us, and hindered us. What they haven't done is negotiated with us ... they have asked us what we want, then told us that we can't have it. If they had offered us something to persuade us to remain, I might have changed my mind ... in the early days, but not now.

The EU are bullies ... if you give in to a bully, you are asking them to up the ante.

BREXIT is an opportunity. Changing our minds would be inviting the EU to increase their demands on our wallet ... we will have demonstated that their tactics work.

Have the Remoaners not considered what will happen when BREXIT happens depite their efforts to prevent it, and then THEY un-expectantly find it's their job to clear up the mess that THEY have orchestrated?

W3526602 - 2018-08-25 8:42 AM

<<< Then again if they are as bad at maths as yourself its hardly surprising. >>>

Hi Barry,

Thankyou for pointing out my error.

Instead of guessing, I used my calculator. It seems that 17,410,742 is actually 7.9% more than 16,141,241. Shall we settle for 8% ... which is twice the 4% claimed by the Remainers.

The EU have mocked us, sneered at us, threatened us, and hindered us. What they haven't done is negotiated with us ... they have asked us what we want, then told us that we can't have it. If they had offered us something to persuade us to remain, I might have changed my mind ... in the early days, but not now.

The EU are bullies ... if you give in to a bully, you are asking them to up the ante.

BREXIT is an opportunity. Changing our minds would be inviting the EU to increase their demands on our wallet ... we will have demonstated that their tactics work.

Have the Remoaners not considered what will happen when BREXIT happens depite their efforts to prevent it, and then THEY un-expectantly find it's their job to clear up the mess that THEY have orchestrated?

Its taken us two years to decide vaguely what we want and even then both main political parties are in dispute over it. The EU have not bullied anyone. They were politely firm about what was possible when we left but you and the Brexit orchestrators refused to believe them and the remainers who warned that you cannot have all the benefits without accepting the four freedoms and now because they have stuck to their word (Which we said they would) its bitten the Brexiteers on the arse. You called their bluff and have failed and now we are in the mess you describe. Its up to the Brexiteers to "own" that mess not those of us who warned you it would be so.

There are no opportunities from Brexit that outweigh what we currently have. I have been asking all over social media as have others for months now that after two years could one Brexiteer tell me how the average person or family in the UK will be better off after Brexit, Just one example with reasoning, just one. But not one single answer.

W3526602 - 2018-08-25 8:42 AM....................Have the Remoaners not considered what will happen when BREXIT happens depite their efforts to prevent it, and then THEY un-expectantly find it's their job to clear up the mess that THEY have orchestrated? 602

Eh? Who voted for Brexit despite being told it was a bad idea? Hmmmm; tricky that. Now let me see. It couldn't have been the Brexiters could it? Seems a possibility, don't you think?

So, if the mess that is now Brexit (as forecast before the vote) is disagreeable to Brexiters, it is somehow the fault of those who voted to remain. Er, yep, it must be true - but only in Brexitland. For the rest of us, those who don't inhabit a world of inverted logic, it seem the consequences of voting for Brexit are entirely the responsibility of the Brexiters.

I'm going to propose a special tax post Brexit that will affect only Brexiters, and will rise or fall proportionately to the rise or fall in the UK economy. After all, why should I pay for the misguided actions of others when they were clearly warned what to expect? In fact, I may even suggest the tax is levied only on those parts of the UK that voted to leave the EU, as opposed to the individuals. Seems fair to me. :-D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-08-25 6:16 PM

Just one example with reasoning, just one. But not one single answer.

Pissing off the EU and annoying Remoaners :D ..............Works for me (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-26 6:56 AM

pelmetman - 2018-08-22 11:57 AM

UK economy still growing.......

When measured by its falling currency *-)

Using the Mad Hatter's formula the Venezualan economy is the best in the world with 'Growth' of about 8,000% (lol)

You mean that currency that is still higher than when Labour was last in power? >:-) ..............

BTW is Venezuela part of the G7?........One things for sure we wont be either *-) .......

If Corbyn gets the UK cheque book 8-) .........

Brian Kirby - 2018-08-25 7:14 PM

W3526602 - 2018-08-25 8:42 AM....................Have the Remoaners not considered what will happen when BREXIT happens depite their efforts to prevent it, and then THEY un-expectantly find it's their job to clear up the mess that THEY have orchestrated? 602

Eh? Who voted for Brexit despite being told it was a bad idea? Hmmmm; tricky that. Now let me see. It couldn't have been the Brexiters could it? Seems a possibility, don't you think?

So, if the mess that is now Brexit (as forecast before the vote) is disagreeable to Brexiters, it is somehow the fault of those who voted to remain. Er, yep, it must be true - but only in Brexitland. For the rest of us, those who don't inhabit a world of inverted logic, it seem the consequences of voting for Brexit are entirely the responsibility of the Brexiters.

I'm going to propose a special tax post Brexit that will affect only Brexiters, and will rise or fall proportionately to the rise or fall in the UK economy. After all, why should I pay for the misguided actions of others when they were clearly warned what to expect? In fact, I may even suggest the tax is levied only on those parts of the UK that voted to leave the EU, as opposed to the individuals. Seems fair to me. :-D

Oh the Brexiteers will blame anyone but themselves Brian when it all goes Tits up. It will be the fault of the Remoaners or the EU but not them. Despite their hopeless endeavour to take us over a cliff with no plan whatsoever it wont be their fault. When there is a recession they will say "oh that would have happened anyway or we were due one about now" like its a number 9 bus.

I agree with your tax idea. Seems fair. As motorhomers though if we are lucky enough to get European Citizenship post Brexit I think it should only be available to Remoaners. We should have a special lane painted Blue with gold stars on it which runs from the M25 to Dover. No Brexiteers allowed in it.

If you have not already expressed an interest in the European Citizens Initiative you can do so here. https://eci.ec.europa.eu/002/public/#/initiative Its legit, ive checked it out.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-26 10:24 AM

As motorhomers though if we are lucky enough to get European Citizenship post Brexit I think it should only be available to Remoaners.

We should have a special lane painted Blue with gold stars on it which runs from the M25 to Dover. No Brexiteers allowed in it.

There have been a number of "remoaners " who have come up with ideas on how Brexiteers and Remainers should be treated differently - but the flaw in those ideas is that the vote was secret - so no individuals can be identified as either.

IF things go badly I'm guessing you would find that hardly anyone will admit they voted to leave the EU.

It would be possible to discriminate by constituency of course - but none that I know of voted 100% to leave - so remainers in those constituencies would be adversely affected by any post Brexit retribution.

So - how would your " special Blue lane to Dover" be policed ?

;-)

malc d - 2018-08-26 10:50 AM

As motorhomers though if we are lucky enough to get European Citizenship post Brexit I think it should only be available to Remoaners.

We should have a special lane painted Blue with gold stars on it which runs from the M25 to Dover. No Brexiteers allowed in it.

There have been a number of "remoaners " who have come up with ideas on how Brexiteers and Remainers should be treated differently - but the flaw in those ideas is that the vote was secret - so no individuals can be identified as either.

IF things go badly I'm guessing you would find that hardly anyone will admit they voted to leave the EU.

It would be possible to discriminate by constituency of course - but none that I know of voted 100% to leave - so remainers in those constituencies would be adversely affected by any post Brexit retribution.

;-)

Very easy. They are a different colour. Right now they are light purple but are getting more and more fully purple day by day. They will also be driving beige Allegros probably.

Barryd999 - 2018-08-26 1:04 PM

;-)

Very easy. They are a different colour. Right now they are light purple but are getting more and more fully purple day by day. They will also be driving beige Allegros probably.

Plus, their eyes are too close together.

Brian Kirby - 2018-08-26 6:01 PM

;-)

And they have trouble opening them.

Guest pelmetman

;-)

A bit like yours 8-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-08-28 9:53 AM

;-)

A bit like yours 8-) ...........

Yep, I'd never have made a train driver! :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-30 8:46 AM

UK Car production down 11% and now Panasonic is moving its European HQ from UK to Netherlands.

Who will be leaving next :-S

Could be worse >:-) ...........

Germany July 2018 358800.......previous month 485300

UK June 2018 128799......previous month 137225

As for Panasonic Europe Ltd it makes sense that those 20 jobs go to Europe ;-) .........

Coz we'll no longer be part of Europe :D ...........

UK Car production down 11% and now Panasonic is moving its European HQ from UK to Netherlands.

This must be true ... Its in your Bible ... 2000 jobs eh and all as they like to say despite Brexit ... https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/30/dyson-expand-hullavington-wiltshire-facility-boost-electric-car-tests

antony1969 - 2018-08-30 12:00 PM

This must be true ... Its in your Bible ... 2000 jobs eh and all as they like to say despite Brexit ... https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/30/dyson-expand-hullavington-wiltshire-facility-boost-electric-car-tests

Dyson doesn't depend on just-in-time component deliveries from the EU

John52 - 2018-08-30 1:27 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-30 12:00 PM

Dyson doesn't depend on just-in-time component deliveries from the EU

Dyson are investing in the UK though ???

Archived