How Newspaper Lies Led to Brexit

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 8:24 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 5:56 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 5:53 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-19 5:34 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-19 5:08 PM

The same pair would have been jumping up and down with glee had it been George Soros (note* both always intentionally misspell his surname), also Jewish....but they venomously hate him because he's an outspoken critic of the far right and donated to Remain.

Remind me?.......How much did your hero Sorearse

You Saddo Remoaners

That must be why you love your new Hitler so much >:-) .........

You really don't help yourself do you? The above rant perfectly illustrates what i referenced and you've just confirmed it. Well done.

I have reason to ;-) ..........He fecked up 3 days of my holiday in France with his greed >:-( .......

Hitler? That makes you at least 93. 8-)

I'm talking about your Remoaner hero Sorearse *-) ........

You know that bloke who made a billion and cost the UK taxpayer BILLIONS >:-) ........

You Remoaners really will get into bed with anyone 8-) ...........

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-10-20 9:41 AM

The same pair would have been jumping up and down with glee had it been George Soros (note* both always intentionally misspell his surname), also Jewish....but they venomously hate him because he's an outspoken critic of the far right and donated to Remain.

You Saddo Remoaners

You really don't help yourself do you? The above rant perfectly illustrates what i referenced and you've just confirmed it. Well done.

I have reason to ;-) ..........He fecked up 3 days of my holiday in France with his greed >:-( .......

You know that bloke who made a billion and cost the UK taxpayer BILLIONS >:-) ........

The early 90's were a great period for me. Obviously you were sitting around on your puffs in a shed instead of doing a proper job.

Incidentally your party has creamed the country in billions looking after their wealthy chums by reducing corporation tax, inheritance tax, capital gains tax. I've no idea why you suck up to them as you aren't even in their league....are you hoping the fat cats will throw you a tit bit?

PMSL...... (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)......yet another classic foot in mouth *-)

Your lot paid £billions to pull the DUP into bed with them to save them from sinking. And look where it's got them now! Unbelievable! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 3:00 PM

You Saddo Remoaners

The early 90's were a great period for me. Obviously you were sitting around on your puffs in a shed instead of doing a proper job.

Incidentally your party has creamed the country in billions looking after their wealthy chums by reducing corporation tax, inheritance tax, capital gains tax. I've no idea why you suck up to them as you aren't even in their league....are you hoping the fat cats will throw you a tit bit?

Your lot paid £billions to pull the DUP into bed with them to save them from sinking. And look where it's got them now! Unbelievable! *-)

We gave them a Billion which will be spent in the UK ;-) ...........

What did your chum Sorearse do with the billion he made out of the British Taxpayer? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 3:04 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 3:00 PM

You Saddo Remoaners

We gave them a Billion which will be spent in the UK ;-) ...........

Hardly a match made in heaven by a long way!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-politics-44397110

Also don't like people knowing how the money is being spent.....hmm.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/07/tories-seek-to-block-move-to-reveal-donations-to-dup-in-eu-referendum

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/dup-deal-latest-how-much-extra-money-funding-theresa-may-conservative-tory-uk-taxpayers-a7809231.html

What did your chum Sorearse do with the billion he made out of the British Taxpayer? >:-) ........

Googling that term simply got lots of site about haemorrhoids. Obviously you've got your spelling incorrect somewhere. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-10-20 3:19 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-20 3:04 PM

]What did your chum Sorearse do with the billion he made out of the British Taxpayer? >:-) ........

Googling that term simply got lots of site about haemorrhoids. Obviously you've got your spelling incorrect somewhere. *-)

Some info on your British Taxpayer Back Stabbing Hero >:-) ..........

"On Black Wednesday, Mr Soros's bet paid off. In the following days, he unwound his positions, paying back his original borrowings and ending with a profit of around £1 billion. As a parallel play, Mr Soros bought as much as £350 million of British shares at the same time, gambling that equities often rise after a currency devalues.

He admitted that his actions had benefited no one but himself and, at the time, claimed that the only thing that could save Britain was a common single currency - a view he continues to hold. Mr Soros has since proved that he can lose heavily, too."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/2773265/Billionaire-who-broke-the-Bank-of-England.html

Maybe he lost heavily on the 23/06/2016? and that's why he's now the Remoaners besy bumchum >:-) ............

The pound was certainly artificially high prior to the referendum?........and the polls predicted a Remain win :-S .........

Did old Sorearse got his greedy fingers burnt? B-) ..........

Archived