Christchurch

antony1969

antony1969 - 2019-03-16 6:53 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 6:36 PM

Ah I see. You have to be some kind of rufty tufty working class hero that lives in a bin surrounded by evil drug dealing Muslims to comment on the fact that spreading more hate does not solve the issues of division, mistrust and ultimately violence then. Ok. I know my place. Good luck.

Does your concern about "spreading hate" extend to that book that's been spreading hate for a long long time ??? Prolly not princess

Absolutely it does! Ive told you before but you dont listen. Im against anyone spreading or preaching hate, Im just not bothered what religion or colour they are. An arsehole is an arsehole IMO. Same goes for criminals. You preach to me saying Ive not seen the real world but your own views are prejudiced by the world you live in. You have said yourself that the Muslim community around you do not integrate and are full of low life criminals and I never doubted you. Ive seen similar situations in parts of the country I frequent (or frequented) like parts of Manchester which I spent a lot of time in. Have you been to Cheetham Hill in Manchester? I spent about fifteen years working in and out of there on a regular basis. Sometimes I would be there all week. I was there when the security services raided an Al Qaeda house just up the road in Cheetham hill road and its not far from where the poor copper was stabbed in another Al Qaeda raid in 2003. The place was an Al Qaeda hot bed!

That area of Manchester makes Huddersfield look like Beverley Hills so dont tell me I have no idea what its like. Its not that long ago. If your surrounded by that every day then your bound to have a biased view and I dont want people like that in my country anymore than you do but its not like that everywhere just like parts of Teesside which surprise surprise I have frequented have equally as bad and dangerous White Ghetto hot beds of crime but its not the same everywhere. All white people are not criminals or terrorists and neither are all Muslims.

It doesnt mean your a fluffy wuffy liberal just because you think people should integrate and seek to reach out rather than whip up hate and distrust and violence, its just the sensible and the right thing to do.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2019-03-16 6:08 PM

Interview with a member of the public on radio now "I'm just so sad Muslims might feel scared" ... Yep they were guna join the club sooner or later ... Weve had to change much in society because of Muslim slaughter of innocents , a little extra security at Mosques dont come near it

C*#t

Sickening....50 dead now, the youngest a little 3 year old lad. A 4 year old girl is also critical.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/16/asia/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-latest/index.html

On a more positive note, i'm glad to see Manchester police have arrested a man from Oldham after posting comments on social media supporting the attack. As C4 news reported, security services would be monitoring far right extremism a lot more closely from now. They aren't difficult to spot.

https://news.sky.com/story/oldham-man-arrested-over-social-media-comment-about-nz-attack-11667669

Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 10:17 PM

Interview with a member of the public on radio now "I'm just so sad Muslims might feel scared" ... Yep they were guna join the club sooner or later ... Weve had to change much in society because of Muslim slaughter of innocents , a little extra security at Mosques dont come near it

C*#t

Cant ??? Clot ??? Chat ??? ... C'mon tough guy what is it ... Man up , say what you feel ... Ya normally more than handy with the names and insults

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 10:16 PM

Ah I see. You have to be some kind of rufty tufty working class hero that lives in a bin surrounded by evil drug dealing Muslims to comment on the fact that spreading more hate does not solve the issues of division, mistrust and ultimately violence then. Ok. I know my place. Good luck.

Does your concern about "spreading hate" extend to that book that's been spreading hate for a long long time ??? Prolly not princess

Absolutely it does! Ive told you before but you dont listen. Im against anyone spreading or preaching hate, Im just not bothered what religion or colour they are. An arsehole is an arsehole IMO. Same goes for criminals. You preach to me saying Ive not seen the real world but your own views are prejudiced by the world you live in. You have said yourself that the Muslim community around you do not integrate and are full of low life criminals and I never doubted you. Ive seen similar situations in parts of the country I frequent (or frequented) like parts of Manchester which I spent a lot of time in. Have you been to Cheetham Hill in Manchester? I spent about fifteen years working in and out of there on a regular basis. Sometimes I would be there all week. I was there when the security services raided an Al Qaeda house just up the road in Cheetham hill road and its not far from where the poor copper was stabbed in another Al Qaeda raid in 2003. The place was an Al Qaeda hot bed!

That area of Manchester makes Huddersfield look like Beverley Hills so dont tell me I have no idea what its like. Its not that long ago. If your surrounded by that every day then your bound to have a biased view and I dont want people like that in my country anymore than you do but its not like that everywhere just like parts of Teesside which surprise surprise I have frequented have equally as bad and dangerous White Ghetto hot beds of crime but its not the same everywhere. All white people are not criminals or terrorists and neither are all Muslims.

It doesnt mean your a fluffy wuffy liberal just because you think people should integrate and seek to reach out rather than whip up hate and distrust and violence, its just the sensible and the right thing to do.

I dont live anywhere near a Muslim ghetto ... Bullet will tell you I live in an area well away thank Christ ... I too have worked in Manchester Barry and I can tell ya parts of Huddersfield are as bad as any in Manx so your wrong ... You think people should integrate yet live miles away from anything to integrate with ???

Bulletguy - 2019-03-17 1:23 AM

Sickening....50 dead now, the youngest a little 3 year old lad. A 4 year old girl is also critical.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/16/asia/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-latest/index.html

On a more positive note, i'm glad to see Manchester police have arrested a man from Oldham after posting comments on social media supporting the attack. As C4 news reported, security services would be monitoring far right extremism a lot more closely from now. They aren't difficult to spot.

https://news.sky.com/story/oldham-man-arrested-over-social-media-comment-about-nz-attack-11667669

Nice to see the cops have got on top of stuff like this ... Cant understand how they manage to arrest faceless morons who spew rubbish on the net like Farty so quick yet find it so difficult to arrest those walking down streets with placards saying death to non-believers etc etc ... Maybe it's just much more difficult to arrest those doing that or sumat

antony1969 - 2019-03-17 7:55 AM

I dont live anywhere near a Muslim ghetto ... Bullet will tell you I live in an area well away thank Christ ... I too have worked in Manchester Barry and I can tell ya parts of Huddersfield are as bad as any in Manx so your wrong ... You think people should integrate yet live miles away from anything to integrate with ???

]

I didnt mean you were sat right in the middle of it surrounded by your Muslim brothers on every side but maybe you should be. Go and see if you can get a job in a corner shop or summat (Oh! bit of racial stereotyping there) in the thick of it. I bet you will make friends straight away! Then you will find out that they are just like us. Some will be wamkers others will be ok. None hopefully will want to blow you up or shoot you. If you go around like Tommy accusing them of being Rapists or murderers or condemning their religion none of them will like you but they still probably wont kill you (well some might). Turn the other cheek Jesus said (or was it Dave when he was in the Navy? (lol) ). Tolerance innit.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-17 8:25 AM

]

I didnt mean you were sat right in the middle of it surrounded by your Muslim brothers on every side but maybe you should be. Go and see if you can get a job in a corner shop or summat (Oh! bit of racial stereotyping there) in the thick of it. I bet you will make friends straight away! Then you will find out that they are just like us. Some will be wamkers others will be ok. None hopefully will want to blow you up or shoot you. If you go around like Tommy accusing them of being Rapists or murderers or condemning their religion none of them will like you but they still probably wont kill you (well some might). Turn the other cheek Jesus said (or was it Dave when he was in the Navy? (lol) ). Tolerance innit.

Tolerance your right ... Tolerance should first start with those who have come to this country and they should show tolerance to those who have welcomed them as neighbours ... That same tolerance you talk of would be the same as the tolerance that whole Muslim school walking out in Birmingham showed to homosexuals would it

antony1969 - 2019-03-17 8:46 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-17 8:25 AM

]

Tolerance your right ... Tolerance should first start with those who have come to this country and they should show tolerance to those who have welcomed them as neighbours ... That same tolerance you talk of would be the same as the tolerance that whole Muslim school walking out in Birmingham showed to homosexuals would it

Agreed. Its a two way street.

antony1969 - 2019-03-17 7:49 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 10:17 PM

C*#t

Cant ??? Clot ??? Chat ??? ... C'mon tough guy what is it ... Man up , say what you feel ... Ya normally more than handy with the names and insults

Nothing for once ... Lordy , obviously not man enough to say what he/she feels ??? ... Typical

Antony

Do the forum a favour and cart your gross ugliness off to your potus thread or somewhere you can chunter away to yourself. This really is not an appropriate thread topic to fill with your bigoted rhetoric and your lack of humanity and empathy for the people in Christchurch has been shameful to say the least.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-17 8:31 PM

Antony

Do the forum a favour and cart your gross ugliness off to your potus thread or somewhere you can chunter away to yourself. This really is not an appropriate thread topic to fill with your bigoted rhetoric and your lack of humanity and empathy for the people in Christchurch has been shameful to say the least.

Dont go all high and mighty princess ... It dont suit ya ... Be nice if you could show proof of any of the things you say but as usual you wont , because you cant ... What's even more hysterical is for a lifetime you supplied the ammunition for the likes of the NZ gunman and made money from death ... hypocrite

antony1969 - 2019-03-17 8:38 PM

Antony

Dont....

If you can't show any moral decency and respect for the people this thread topic is about then please don't post. I know you will attempt to derail it all you can so only hope other posters cease to engage with you on this thread, just as i will be doing. And that's all i have to say to you in this thread now.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-17 8:53 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-17 8:38 PM

Antony

Dont....

If you can't show any moral decency and respect for the people this thread topic is about then please don't post. I know you will attempt to derail it all you can so only hope other posters cease to engage with you on this thread, just as i will be doing. And that's all i have to say to you in this thread now.

Dont tell me what the thread is about , I ruddy started it ... When it comes to derailing it I would say I couldn't "derail" the thread anymore if I wanted to than someone who has accused me of the murders and then called me a c@£t to top it off with ... I note you cant back up your silly names and insults once again ... As for your last point could you extend that to all threads ??? ... I presume it was another lonely weekend with no outside contact

Guest pelmetman

I doubt we'll hear a peep out of certain folk :-| .........

It's only white non Muslim nut jobs that lights their fire *-) .........

New Zealands Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has now made dramatic gun reform just 72 hours after Fridays attack. The detail still to be announced but expected to ban semi-automatic guns outright and undoubtedly h/c magazines, both of which are currently legal. The reform will become law within 10 days. One of NZ's gun dealers has already banned the sale of semi automatic guns and “associated” accessories.

A true stateswoman worthy of holding high office whose displayed great dignity, humanity and empathy for her countries people. The worldwide admiration is clear for anyone to see by the huge amount of messages on both Twitter and FB. Well worth reading them....restores ones faith in humanity and moral decency.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/18/christchurch-attack-jacinda-ardern-says-cabinet-has-agreed-in-principle-gun-reform

A heartbreaking account of a wheelchair bound survivor who lost his wife in the massacre....yet forgives the terrorist.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213950

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-18 2:42 PM

New Zealands Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has now made dramatic gun reform just 72 hours after Fridays attack. The detail still to be announced but expected to ban semi-automatic guns outright and undoubtedly h/c magazines, both of which are currently legal. The reform will become law within 10 days. One of NZ's gun dealers has already banned the sale of semi automatic guns and “associated” accessories.

A true stateswoman worthy of holding high office whose displayed great dignity, humanity and empathy for her countries people. The worldwide admiration is clear for anyone to see by the huge amount of messages on both Twitter and FB. Well worth reading them....restores ones faith in humanity and moral decency.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/mar/18/christchurch-attack-jacinda-ardern-says-cabinet-has-agreed-in-principle-gun-reform

A heartbreaking account of a wheelchair bound survivor who lost his wife in the massacre....yet forgives the terrorist.

Have you no views on current events? :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 2:51 PM

Here's a current event ... In February 2019 we had 150 Islamist terror attacks in 22 countries causing 883 deaths and 547 injuries ... Most in countries a lot closer to Blighty than NZ ... Cant remember seeing the outrage ... Pakistani Christian's slaughtered regularly with churches burnt and bombed in acts of ethnic cleansing ... No outrage though ... Cant think why

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-18 2:59 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 2:51 PM

Here's a current event ... In February 2019 we had 150 Islamist terror attacks in 22 countries causing 883 deaths and 547 injuries ... Most in countries a lot closer to Blighty than NZ ... Cant remember seeing the outrage ... Pakistani Christian's slaughtered regularly with churches burnt and bombed in acts of ethnic cleansing ... No outrage though ... Cant think why

I can ;-) ..........

It doesn't suit our establishment Islamist appeasement agenda :-| .......

Yep seems it's been confirmed ... Those famous words we all know so well shouted out Allahu Akbar in Utrecht ... That's a defo then by old Farty Pants reckoning ... Me and those like me who follow POTUS Trump and respected reporter Mr Robinson are guilty of NZ massacre so all those that follow the same fella who's name was shouted out by the Utrecht killer are guilty as sin ... Funny old world and how it comes back to bite ya

"Friday: Confirmed extreme-right terrorist kills 50 civilians in attacks on Christchurch mosques.

Sunday: Suspected extreme-right terrorist goes on a knife rampage against civilians in Surrey, UK.

Monday: Suspected Islamist terrorist goes on a shooting rampage against civilians in Utrecht, Netherlands.

Some people will try to equivocate between these atrocities as if one side is inherently worse than the other, but the fact is that the extreme-right fanatics and the Islamist extremists are the opposite sides of the exact same coin.

Both ideologies ferment hatred and division in order to further their own agendas, both ideologies promote and use violence, both ideologies feature hate-preaching demagogues, both ideologies dehumanise other human beings, both ideologies use "clash of civilisations" rhetoric to rile up their supporters, both ideologies consider targeting random civilians to be legitimate tactics in their "ideological war", both ideologies detest non-conformity to their warped worldviews, and both sides represent a real and present danger to ordinary peaceful civilians (especially to Muslim civilians who make up the vast majority of the victims of Islamist extremists as well as the extreme-right terrorists).

Anyone trying to make out that one side is somehow inherently worse than the other is not just ignoring the fact that the two ideologies are locked in a a symbiotic relationship of hatred and division, but they're despicably picking a favourite side in this tournament of hate when the only decent and humane stance is to vehemently condemn absolutely anyone who decides that murdering civilians is justified by their political agenda."

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-18 3:28 PM

Some people will try to equivocate between these atrocities as if one side is inherently worse than the other, but the fact is that the extreme-right fanatics and the Islamist extremists are the opposite sides of the exact same coin.

Keep up dear *-) ...........

Communists and Socialists are no different......two sides of a very unsavory coin ;-) ......

It's pretty clear from Putins actions he's not adverse to stirring the religious hatred pot :-| .......

Archived