Christchurch

antony1969

antony1969 - 2019-03-16 9:03 AM

Try this one ... Hopefully clears things up for ya ... I dont distance myself from anything Mr Robinson or POTUS Trump say ... I've yet to hear any terrorist scream "Trump is great" or "Tommy is great" though ... What's those words screamed out most times by the ones you defend ??? Allahu Akbar that's right , they even shout it while getting sent down for Muslim sex gang crimes against young white girls so I suppose by your reckoning if they are raping for Allah then all Muslimz are as guilty as sin ... I like your way of looking at this fella ... Well done

The Christchurch killer quoted Trump in his manifesto and one of the ammo magazines had "for Rotherham" written on it. Even in this post you equate the crimes and murders of a tiny minority of Muslims with the peaceful faith of billions. Do you very think what radicalized those murderers - on "both sides"?

Our current PM whilst home secretary sent vans saying IMMIGRANTS GO HOME round multi-ethnic neighbourhoods. They've rounded up and deported black families who’d been living here legally for decades in order to suck up to white racists like yourself.

You, like them, incite hatred and fear and you all know exactly what you were doing - it's on you.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It saddens me that in the wake of what just happened in Christchurch and other recent extremist attacks and following the raft of radical Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe over recent years that we cannot just be united in the condemnation of both instead of using them to point score. WTF is wrong with us today? Its just more division and its getting more extreme and we have seen where that leads. Its depressing.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 9:37 AM

It saddens me that in the wake of what just happened in Christchurch and other recent extremist attacks and following the raft of radical Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe over recent years that we cannot just be united in the condemnation of both instead of using them to point score. WTF is wrong with us today? Its just more division and its getting more extreme and we have seen where that leads. Its depressing.

We are going to have to agree to differ on this one. Unless we tackle the dogwhistle politics and mainstream media that has led to this fear of the "other" then this will just be the first of many. Sadly.

Anthhhonys already started with his preemptive excuse "Suppose it was inevitable that a far right rise would happen ... A lot of folk fed up of years of being victims"

Your right its depressing ... I've never blamed all Muslims for anything and let's be honest over the last 20 years those who do things in the name of that religion have done a lot ... We then have the Christchurch massacre and what does the loop that is Farty Pants do he blames me for the massacre ... I'm hardly going to sit back and agree Barry ... If by his daft logic he blames me and those like me for Christchurch then he has to accept by that same daft logic all Muslims are to blame for Manchester , London etc etc ... Hes a complete loop

antony1969 - 2019-03-16 9:55 AM

Your right its depressing ... I've never blamed all Muslims for anything and let's be honest over the last 20 years those who do things in the name of that religion have done a lot ... We then have the Christchurch massacre and what does the loop that is Farty Pants do he blames me for the massacre ... I'm hardly going to sit back and agree Barry ... If by his daft logic he blames me and those like me for Christchurch then he has to accept by that same daft logic all Muslims are to blame for Manchester , London etc etc ... Hes a complete loop

"Another Muslim sex gang ... Sheffield this time ... https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/men-accused-of-sexually-abusing-and-threatening-sheffield-girl-appear-at-court-1-9645750 ... We still dont have a Muslim sex gang problem though"

"Maybe Veronica those who who carry out the acts have had to get smarter ... They no longer thank God have the police , social services and even government turning a blind eye ... We still have the same amount of vulnerable white girls and still have the same amount of Muslim males who have the same attitude towards white girls ... Unfortunately I dont think for a minute the abuse will have stopped"

"Respected reporter Mr Tommy Robinson back in court today ...

... The harassment him and his family suffer for informing the public of ills MSM , the police and even Government dont want the public to know is a disgrace ... Hes a national treasure and I know when I say Chatterbox sends out its best wishes I talk for all of us ... xxx"

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Sent-Back-to-Somalia-to-Escape-Sadicks-London-Knife-Crime/51545/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Waiting-for-Social-Housing-This-is-why-Your-Waiting/51317/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Brooklyn-Muslim-Security-Patrols/51244/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/World-Hijab-Day/51229/

Yes, its on you and the other hate peddlers

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 9:52 AM

We are going to have to agree to differ on this one. Unless we tackle the dogwhistle politics and mainstream media that has led to this fear of the "other" then this will just be the first of many. Sadly.

Anthhhonys already started with his preemptive excuse "Suppose it was inevitable that a far right rise would happen ... A lot of folk fed up of years of being victims"

No doubt you'll be the first to start a thread about the next Islamic terrorist outrage? :-| ...........

Or will you and your ilk just turn a blind eye as per usual *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-16 11:10 AM

No doubt you'll be the first to start a thread about the next Islamic terrorist outrage? :-| ...........

Nope, I'm alway happy to condemn such atrocities, I just don't seek to blame the peaceful majority for the actions of a few murderous bastards. Nor do I try to demonise people just because they're different.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 11:22 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-16 11:10 AM

Nope, I'm alway happy to condemn such atrocities, I just don't seek to blame the peaceful majority for the actions of a few murderous bastards. Nor do I try to demonise people just because they're different.

No doubt come the next Islamic terrorist atrocity we can look forward to your condemnation :-| ........

BTW have you any links of Corbyn condemning Islamic terrorists?........Because all I can find is pictures of him laying wreaths at their graves? :-S .........

malc d - 2019-03-16 9:55 AM

WTF is wrong with us today?

Everyone is shouting - no-one is listening.

:-(

Correct. Joint condemnation is what we should be spouting but those that support radical views be it Radical Islamic views or Radical for right views both of which promote hate should be equally condemned. People like Tommy Robinson are not helping no more than radical and vocal Muslim Clerics are although the later seem to have gone underground these days. All they do is create further division, hatred and ultimately trigger violence from the thankfully small minority of nut jobs that are prepared to go out and kill in the name of their particular cause. They are escalating the problem.

Its just going to get worse until people start taking a more moderate view and reach out to those that they hold fear and contempt for on both sides.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 11:39 AM

Correct.

Its just going to get worse until people start taking a more moderate view and reach out to those that they hold fear and contempt for on both sides.

It's going to get a lot worse until social media is regulated in some way -

Increasing numbers of people are turning from main stream media, and are relying on social media for their " news " -

Main stream media is regulated - and can be held accountable for false information.

Social media is not, and is not required to tell the truth - and people will choose to believe whatever they see on there that fits their own agenda.

I can't imagine politicians, internationally, taking any action to sort the problem, in the near future.

malc d - 2019-03-16 1:31 PM

Correct.

It's going to get a lot worse until social media is regulated in some way -

Increasing numbers of people are turning from main stream media, and are relying on social media for their " news " -

Main stream media is regulated - and can be held accountable for false information.

Social media is not, and is not required to tell the truth - and people will choose to believe whatever they see on there that fits their own agenda.

I can't imagine politicians, internationally, taking any action to sort the problem, in the near future.

Apparently Facebook were alerted by authorities but slow to take down the terrorists live stream during which time it got shared out to many other social media platforms (which would be outside the control of FB), and that's a big problem with social media. There is no excusing acts of terrorism mass murdering innocent people and those flippantly dismissive of Fridays atrocity need take a serious look at themselves.

"People will choose to believe whatever they see on there that fits their own agenda." This is the double edged sword of sm as it can, and has, been used to spread good. At the same time it can, and often is, used to promote or incite hate which is very easy to feed into the minds of people it's targeted at.

The advent of smartphone technology enabled social media use to rapidly increase. You only need be in any public place to see that. Without the smartphone social media would just be another app people might use occasionally.

Guest pelmetman

Correct. Joint condemnation is what we should be spouting but those that support radical views be it Radical Islamic views or Radical for right views both of which promote hate should be equally condemned. People like Tommy Robinson are not helping no more than radical and vocal Muslim Clerics are although the later seem to have gone underground these days. All they do is create further division, hatred and ultimately trigger violence from the thankfully small minority of nut jobs that are prepared to go out and kill in the name of their particular cause. They are escalating the problem.

If it wasn't for the Tommy Robinson's of this world you fluffy wuffy liberals would still be turning a blind eye to the rape of children *-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-16 3:45 PM

If it wasn't for the Tommy Robinson's of this world you fluffy wuffy liberals would still be turning a blind eye to the rape of children *-) .......

What a load of bollox you talk. Tommy Robinsons agenda is to stir up hatred towards Islam. He isnt going around catching rapists and abusers. If that was his agenda why is he not targeting none Muslim sickos and there are plenty of those? Didnt one of his own members get charged with such an offence? To infer that "you fluffy wuffy liberals" turn a blind eye to such things is insulting on two fronts. First of all Im not a fluffy wuffy liberal and secondly who the feck is turning a blind eye to any of this stuff?

Its more sensational to report when it turns out to be a group or a ring if you like of groomers and sickos that have committed such crimes and not as dramatic to report a single sad white and christian sicko who acts alone but unfortunately there are way too many occurrences of both but we dont need Tommy Robinson whipping up hatred as if its purely a Muslim thing. How exactly does that help heal the ever decreasing divide and hatred between two cultures and prevent stuff like Christchurch happening? Unless of course thats what some people want to happen.

Fast Pat - 2019-03-16 10:58 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-16 9:55 AM

"Another Muslim sex gang ... Sheffield this time ... https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/men-accused-of-sexually-abusing-and-threatening-sheffield-girl-appear-at-court-1-9645750 ... We still dont have a Muslim sex gang problem though"

"Maybe Veronica those who who carry out the acts have had to get smarter ... They no longer thank God have the police , social services and even government turning a blind eye ... We still have the same amount of vulnerable white girls and still have the same amount of Muslim males who have the same attitude towards white girls ... Unfortunately I dont think for a minute the abuse will have stopped"

"Respected reporter Mr Tommy Robinson back in court today ...

... The harassment him and his family suffer for informing the public of ills MSM , the police and even Government dont want the public to know is a disgrace ... Hes a national treasure and I know when I say Chatterbox sends out its best wishes I talk for all of us ... xxx"

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Sent-Back-to-Somalia-to-Escape-Sadicks-London-Knife-Crime/51545/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Waiting-for-Social-Housing-This-is-why-Your-Waiting/51317/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Brooklyn-Muslim-Security-Patrols/51244/

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/World-Hijab-Day/51229/

Yes, its on you and the other hate peddlers

They are Muslim sex gangs tootie loopy ... As for the Veronica reply and praise of national hero Mr Robinson , so what ??? ... If that's your proof of my hate and my part in the NZ massacre your one sad loop ... If I'm guilty of murder as your somehow implying then report me to the fuzz or the very least to Warners ... I'm sure they would remove me yesterday if what you say is true ... Man up , do it or shut up with your silliness

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 4:35 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-16 3:45 PM

What a load of bollox you talk. Tommy Robinsons agenda is to stir up hatred towards Islam. He isnt going around catching rapists and abusers. If that was his agenda why is he not targeting none Muslim sickos and there are plenty of those? Didnt one of his own members get charged with such an offence? To infer that "you fluffy wuffy liberals" turn a blind eye to such things is insulting on two fronts. First of all Im not a fluffy wuffy liberal and secondly who the feck is turning a blind eye to any of this stuff?

Its more sensational to report when it turns out to be a group or a ring if you like of groomers and sickos that have committed such crimes and not as dramatic to report a single sad white and christian sicko who acts alone but unfortunately there are way too many occurrences of both but we dont need Tommy Robinson whipping up hatred as if its purely a Muslim thing. How exactly does that help heal the ever decreasing divide and hatred between two cultures and prevent stuff like Christchurch happening? Unless of course thats what some people want to happen.

How would you.know about divide and hatred between cultures in this country ... You haven't got a clue ... You preach like the other wet hankies on here from the safety of places miles away from anything remotely non English ... Your fluffy world doesn't exist for

many of us in multicultural Britain ... If it's so sodding great and you love it so much stop being a wet hypocrite and move somewhere more ethnically diverse

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-16 5:08 PM

If it's so sodding great and you love it so much stop being a wet hypocrite and move somewhere more ethnically diverse

He'd fill his nappy on a daily basis if he did :D ..........

I doubt Barry's ever lived within a few villages of a rough council estate in his life (lol) .......

Let alone a multi cultural sink hole 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-16 5:32 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-16 5:08 PM

If it's so sodding great and you love it so much stop being a wet hypocrite and move somewhere more ethnically diverse

He'd fill his nappy on a daily basis if he did :D ..........

I doubt Barry's ever lived within a few villages of a rough council estate in his life (lol) .......

Let alone a multi cultural sink hole 8-) .........

But but but he has got a Muslim friend who used to go out getting rat ar$ed with him ??? Go figure that one out if ya can and he has worked in every town and city in the country and that London though how sleeping in top hotels and eating and mostly drinking in top bars educates him on the shotholes these places have I dont know ... Like the rest of em on here they are hypocrites though Farty Pants Allahu Akbar tops the hypocrite list at minute

Interview with a member of the public on radio now "I'm just so sad Muslims might feel scared" ... Yep they were guna join the club sooner or later ... Weve had to change much in society because of Muslim slaughter of innocents , a little extra security at Mosques dont come near it

Ah I see. You have to be some kind of rufty tufty working class hero that lives in a bin surrounded by evil drug dealing Muslims to comment on the fact that spreading more hate does not solve the issues of division, mistrust and ultimately violence then. Ok. I know my place. Good luck.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 6:36 PM

Ah I see. You have to be some kind of rufty tufty working class hero that lives in a bin surrounded by evil drug dealing Muslims to comment on the fact that spreading more hate does not solve the issues of division, mistrust and ultimately violence then. Ok. I know my place. Good luck.

Does your concern about "spreading hate" extend to that book that's been spreading hate for a long long time ??? Prolly not princess

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-16 6:36 PM

Ok. I know my place. Good luck.

Spouting pompous rubbish from above ;-) .........

You're a natural Liberal politician Barry :D .........

Guest pelmetman
teflon2 - 2019-03-16 7:26 PM

I can't believe this 49 human being were murdered and all that's on here is he said you said is there no compassion for the victims and their relatives they are victims for goodness sake

You have a point........unfortunately human beings are the same folk who are committing these atrocities :-| .......

Archived