P*ssing it down in Sunderland

Fast Pat

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-18 12:45 PM

I work in Sunderland and was chatting to one of my customers today. He wanted to join the march but wasn't sure where it started, he asked someone and was told to follow the crowds.

He did and next thing he found himself in Greggs.

Taking the p*ss out of your customers now? 8-) ..........

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fast Pat - 2019-03-18 12:45 PM

I work in Sunderland and was chatting to one of my customers today. He wanted to join the march but wasn't sure where it started, he asked someone and was told to follow the crowds.

He did and next thing he found himself in Greggs.

They had to make a five mile detour yesterday after forgetting the transporter bridge wasn't open on Sundays! (lol)

Day 3 and now down to 60.....and still no sign of Farage. He's probably back in London quaffing Bolly and Beluga caviar after Banks sent the Learjet to pick him up. *-)

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-18 3:18 PM

This walks upsetting a lot of folk ... Gotta say I knew nothing of it till the wets cried about it on here ... Seems by whinging they are doing Sir Nigel Farages work for him ... Keep on whinging

I wonder how far those Remoaner crowds traveled in London? :-S .........

Prolly got on the tube......I doubt they've ever been further North than the Watford Gap *-) .......

Speaking as a born & bred Londoner ;-) ..........London does NOT represent the views of us Brits B-) ....

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 3:26 PM

This walks upsetting a lot of folk ... Gotta say I knew nothing of it till the wets cried about it on here ... Seems by whinging they are doing Sir Nigel Farages work for him ... Keep on whinging

Prolly got on the tube......I doubt they've ever been further North than the Watford Gap *-) .......

Speaking as a born & bred Londoner ;-) ..........London does NOT represent the views of us Brits B-) ....

Nah I bet they all travelled in their gas guzzling 4x4s ... Cos its those types that preach n'all about global warming while spewing out stuff from their exhausts as well as their gobs

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-18 3:29 PM

Nah I bet they all travelled in their gas guzzling 4x4s ... Cos its those types that preach n'all about global warming while spewing out stuff from their exhausts as well as their gobs

Nah they're gobsh*te save the world Liberal Lefties :D ..........

So they'd have used they're Oyster cards (lol) .....

Obviously a lot further and a lot more committed than you who couldn't even be bothered to get off your ass to march with the 60 . *-)

London does NOT represent the views of us Brits B-) ....

You mean "us Brits" as in Scotland and NI both of whom voted overwhelmingly Remain?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-36599102

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-18 4:37 PM

Obviously a lot further and a lot more committed than you who couldn't even be bothered to get off your ass to march with the 60 . *-)

It is quite a hike from Spain ;-) ...........But they have my full support B-) ........

London does NOT represent the views of us Brits B-) ....

You mean "us Brits" as in Scotland and NI both of whom voted overwhelmingly Remain?

Until you whinged about Sir Nigel on his march I knew nothing of it princess and Ive more important stuff to do with the grandkids like ya do ... Oh well you dont do ya

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 7:20 PM

It is quite a hike from Spain ;-) ...........

Only the other week you were boasting about spending £3 grand in a month. Has that now left you so destitute you can't even afford a budget flight?

But they have my full support B-) ........

Doesn't look like it to me.

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 7:22 PM

As a democrat I have no issue with them having a referendum B-) .....

Referendum or not they will always be British yet for some obscure reason you were only concerned about London when mentioning "us Brits" and ignored Scotland and NI who are also 'representative of our views'.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-18 9:13 PM

Referendum or not they will always be British yet for some obscure reason you were only concerned about London when mentioning "us Brits" and ignored Scotland and NI who are also 'representative of our views'.

Speaking as a Londoner........London is in Britain by location only...........It's deffo not British 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 9:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-18 9:13 PM

Speaking as a Londoner........

You have an extremely narrow minded view.

London is in Britain by location only...........

Are you sure about that? After all you spent the past 40+ years believing you'd "been in Russia" when actual fact was you'd only been to a naval port in Ukraine.

It's deffo not British 8-) .......

Define British.

They are well organised. Incredibly well organised. There were coaches put on all over the UK for the last march and all the time there are coaches going down from up here to London to join SODEM (google it). For the next march on the 23 there are loads organised, paid for out of the protesters own pockets I might add. I know for a fact that its not just Londoners taking part. The UK PV Network is absolutely massive now. There are local groups across the entire nation. Could all be for nothing of course but nobody can accuse us of not putting the effort in which I have to say just does not seem to be the case with the Brexiteers. They are neither organised or it seems bothered. As I said. I honestly think their hearts are not in it anymore.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-18 11:21 PM

They are well organised. Incredibly well organised. There were coaches put on all over the UK for the last march and all the time there are coaches going down from up here to London to join SODEM (google it). For the next march on the 23 there are loads organised, paid for out of the protesters own pockets I might add. I know for a fact that its not just Londoners taking part. The UK PV Network is absolutely massive now. There are local groups across the entire nation. Could all be for nothing of course but nobody can accuse us of not putting the effort in which I have to say just does not seem to be the case with the Brexiteers. They are neither organised or it seems bothered. As I said. I honestly think their hearts are not in it anymore.

Maybe we have better stuff to do Barry ... Enjoy

So Day 4 and still no Farage. He's ditched 'em and was spotted drowning his sorrows in a London boozer.

Another who talks the talk but not the walk is the liar McVey who openly boasted, "WE are going on the march...". What she failed to say was she wasn't going on any silly walk. They should have known she was lying.

antony1969 - 2019-03-19 4:17 PM

You haven't! Your on here from morning to night. Why are you in Spain? Do you actually go anywhere? Why are you not back here fighting for Brexit on the March? It seems to mean a lot to you. We could have sponsored you and raised some money for Refugees or summat like that nice Adam Hills from the last leg.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-19 11:11 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-19 4:17 PM

You haven't! Your on here from morning to night. Why are you in Spain? Do you actually go anywhere? Why are you not back here fighting for Brexit on the March? It seems to mean a lot to you. We could have sponsored you and raised some money for Refugees or summat like that nice Adam Hills from the last leg.

Eh ... Barry just because I dont plaster where im going in the camper dont mean I aint off anywhere but here ya go from the last month ... Last weekend Friday to Sunday Southport concert and visiting a mate in Blackpool ... Weekend before Millom in The Lakes Friday to Sunday ... Two weeks before that York Friday to Sunday

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-19 11:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-19 9:23 PM

The march seems to be working :D ............It's annoying the hell out of Remoaners B-) ........

"Working"???? "Annoying"???? :-|

It's comedy gold watching you lot make total tits of yourselves. (lol)(lol)

Never underestimate the power of tits 8-) ..........

Coz they're gonna to drag your sorry a*se out of the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived