• Last Reply
antony1969 - 2019-03-20 6:16 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-19 11:11 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-19 4:17 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-18 11:21 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-18 3:29 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-18 3:26 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-18 3:18 PM

This walks upsetting a lot of folk ... Gotta say I knew nothing of it till the wets cried about it on here ... Seems by whinging they are doing Sir Nigel Farages work for him ... Keep on whinging

I wonder how far those Remoaner crowds traveled in London? :-S .........

Prolly got on the tube......I doubt they've ever been further North than the Watford Gap *-) .......

Speaking as a born & bred Londoner ;-) ..........London does NOT represent the views of us Brits B-) ....

Nah I bet they all travelled in their gas guzzling 4x4s ... Cos its those types that preach n'all about global warming while spewing out stuff from their exhausts as well as their gobs

They are well organised. Incredibly well organised. There were coaches put on all over the UK for the last march and all the time there are coaches going down from up here to London to join SODEM (google it). For the next march on the 23 there are loads organised, paid for out of the protesters own pockets I might add. I know for a fact that its not just Londoners taking part. The UK PV Network is absolutely massive now. There are local groups across the entire nation. Could all be for nothing of course but nobody can accuse us of not putting the effort in which I have to say just does not seem to be the case with the Brexiteers. They are neither organised or it seems bothered. As I said. I honestly think their hearts are not in it anymore.

Maybe we have better stuff to do Barry ... Enjoy

You haven't! Your on here from morning to night. Why are you in Spain? Do you actually go anywhere? Why are you not back here fighting for Brexit on the March? It seems to mean a lot to you. We could have sponsored you and raised some money for Refugees or summat like that nice Adam Hills from the last leg.

Eh ... Barry just because I dont plaster where im going in the camper dont mean I aint off anywhere but here ya go from the last month ... Last weekend Friday to Sunday Southport concert and visiting a mate in Blackpool ... Weekend before Millom in The Lakes Friday to Sunday ... Two weeks before that York Friday to Sunday

Sorry Antony, I thought I was replying to Dangerous Dave Pelmet. Im not drinking at the moment so Im not as focused and sharp as I normally am. (lol)

Day 5 and still no sign of Farage. Well that bit of 'enthusiasm' hasn't lasted long. They've even got mobile signs out now on the roads.

He was spotted in a London boozer yesterday but not been seen since.

Ah here he is on a billboard.....calling for a second referendum.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-20 11:31 AM

Todays start point

The Unicorn Hotel in Ripon

Do you know the difference between a Unicorn and a Remoaner? ;-) ........

A Unicorn has a horn growing out of its forehead :D .......

Not a Dick >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 2:30 PM

Todays start point

Chuckle... they wont get it , dont do humour ... Prolly thinks its racist , homophobic , sexist or sumat

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-20 3:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 2:30 PM

Todays start point

Chuckle... they wont get it , dont do humour ... Prolly thinks its racist , homophobic , sexist or sumat

Perhaps I should of said the Unicorns horn was Black LBGT? :D .......

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-03-20 3:17 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-03-20 2:47 PM

700,000 last time.

Even more expected at weekend.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/20/peoples-vote-march-200-coaches-heading-to-london-organisers-say

200 coaches ??? ... That's about 11000 folk ... So 689.000 are London types then ... Not forgetting Barry of course who's even guna have a bath

Remaoners prolly need to bathe a lot at the moment ;-) ........

As it appears they're p*ssing themselves :D ........

700,000 last time.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/20/peoples-vote-march-200-coaches-heading-to-london-organisers-say

Wow.....thought for a minute then the ranks of Nige's adherents had suddenly swelled. 200 coaches eh? Well Nige has an old open top though since getting peed on thats disappeared. Maybe they can whistle up the Brexit bus to remind 'em of that £350m a week they're going to give the NHS!

It looks like this is why Farage has gone to ground. His little group are set to arrive in Doncaster tomorrow......and he is not welcome.

A DN4ALL spokesman said: “Doncaster can do without Farage. “Nigel Farage claims to represent the views of places like Doncaster and the spirit of the Jarrow March, but he has no answers to the problems facing Doncaster or any other town ravaged by austerity.

“Farage is a Trump wannabee who stokes hatred and division" while making himself ‘popular’. “He pretends to be a man of the people but stands for everything the desperate people of Jarrow marched against."

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/not-welcome-in-doncaster-nigel-farage-blasted-as-pro-brexit-march-heads-to-town-1-9661009

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-20 3:31 PM

700,000 last time.

Wow.....thought for a minute then the ranks of Nige's adherents had suddenly swelled. 200 coaches eh? Well Nige has an old open top though since getting peed on thats disappeared. Maybe they can whistle up the Brexit bus to remind 'em of that £350m a week they're going to give the NHS!

It looks like this is why Farage has gone to ground. His little group are set to arrive in Doncaster tomorrow......and he is not welcome.

A DN4ALL spokesman said: “Doncaster can do without Farage. “Nigel Farage claims to represent the views of places like Doncaster and the spirit of the Jarrow March, but he has no answers to the problems facing Doncaster or any other town ravaged by austerity.

“Farage is a Trump wannabee who stokes hatred and division" while making himself ‘popular’. “He pretends to be a man of the people but stands for everything the desperate people of Jarrow marched against."

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/not-welcome-in-doncaster-nigel-farage-blasted-as-pro-brexit-march-heads-to-town-1-9661009

More tosh from our resident Bullets**t spreader :D .......

antony1969 - 2019-03-20 3:17 PM

700,000 last time.

200 coaches ??? ... That's about 11000 folk ... So 689.000 are London types then ... Not forgetting Barry of course who's even guna have a bath

There is more that 200 plus mini buses, trains, cars. Im not going. Im just coordinating it all from Rock God Towers. Once Brexit is overturned Ill be flown in directly by Chopper with Taylor swift to perform a Rock Version of "Happy Christmas War is over" on top of Buckingham Palace".

The Brexiteers are trying to mess it up by blocking the coaches and staging a go slow on the Motorways but ive seen their plans. Most of them have got the wrong day for a kick off. dont tell em. (lol)

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 4:28 PM

700,000 last time.

So what are you upset about now........the silly little march, Farages swift disappearance after a couple of hours, or Doncaster News reporting he's not welcome there?

The fact you couldn't even bother to join his little march speaks volumes and now you're seeing what a joke your lot have become, you've thrown your toys out the pram again. The laughing stock of UK and the world. (lol)(lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-20 6:44 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-20 4:28 PM

700,000 last time.

So what are you upset about now........the silly little march, Farages swift disappearance after a couple of hours, or Doncaster News reporting he's not welcome there?

The fact you couldn't even bother to join his little march speaks volumes and now you're seeing what a joke your lot have become, you've thrown your toys out the pram again. The laughing stock of UK and the world. (lol)(lol)

Looks like us jokers will have the last laugh ;-) .......

Oh dear....Brexiters caught out cheating....nothing new there then! Organisers of Farages failed "march" have pulled the route detail off it's website after people noticed they weren't walking the full length of each section.....so now they've hidden it! (lol)(lol)

Farage poll on Peston...oh dear! (lol)

A big welcome in Brussels for Theresa.....at least everyone knows where she is, unlike Nige whose still in hiding.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-21 2:24 PM

Oh dear....Brexiters caught out cheating....nothing new there then! Organisers of Farages failed "march" have pulled the route detail off it's website after people noticed they weren't walking the full length of each section.....so now they've hidden it! (lol)(lol)

A big welcome in Brussels for Theresa.....at least everyone knows where she is, unlike Nige whose still in hiding.

Oh no stop the world ... Those nasty people have been caught out ... How truly ruddy awful

antony1969 - 2019-03-21 3:10 PM

Oh no stop the world ... Those nasty people have been caught out ... How truly ruddy awful

I agree. The "march" has all been rather embarrassing hasn't it?

Bulletguy - 2019-03-21 4:17 PM

Has it ??? ... I dont know or care to be honest ... You do seem to care quite a lot about a supposedly "embarrassing" march though ... Keep us informed

Hilarious isnt it? (lol) Especially Farages impromptu live poll.

The Led by Donkeys team are just fantastic. I had not seen the Brussels one so thanks for posting that.

Today and tomorrow the Brexiteers are going out to play with the traffic. They intend to stage go slows all over the country in an attempt to grind it to a halt because they are hopping mad and miserable. Ive seen their plans and they are fighting amongst each other and flouncing left right and centre over it. Some hoped to disrupt tomorrows epic remainers march but most of them have got the day wrong. (lol)

I Fail to see how pisshing everbody off on the roads on a Friday afternoon will help Brexit but Ive never understood their logic. Lets hope nobody dies as a result huh.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-22 11:12 AM

Hilarious isnt it? (lol) Especially Farages impromptu live poll.

The Led by Donkeys team are just fantastic. I had not seen the Brussels one so thanks for posting that.

Today and tomorrow the Brexiteers are going out to play with the traffic. They intend to stage go slows all over the country in an attempt to grind it to a halt because they are hopping mad and miserable. Ive seen their plans and they are fighting amongst each other and flouncing left right and centre over it. Some hoped to disrupt tomorrows epic remainers march but most of them have got the day wrong. (lol)

I Fail to see how pisshing everbody off on the roads on a Friday afternoon will help Brexit but Ive never understood their logic. Lets hope nobody dies as a result huh.

There's still only 60-70 of them and Nigel ran off after day one never to return. It's a good job the LBD chaps are keeping an eye on 'em each day as their Brexit chums just aren't interested, and since their route has been removed off the website they're just wandering aimlessly around. Very appropriate.

As for 'playing with traffic', if they hang on for a few more weeks (or months), they can play much more safely with all those sitting stuck on the M20. They'd be among friends too with a few Brexit families desperately trying to get out of Blighty for a couple of weeks. I'm sure they'd be 'welcomed' as they reminded them, "this is what we voted for".

A Brit immigrant living in France phoned into a programme this morning saying how ashamed he feels to be British as all his French friends are laughing at us. They are staggered how we've continue to make fools of ourselves and allowed the country to get torn apart.

One of Nigels little army got upset when someone was filming a van going past with a board on asking "where's Nigel?" and made a poor attempt at censorship. Oh dear.....they really are quite delicate.

Meanwhile in London where Nigel is hiding (somewhere), another mobile shows what a real march looks like.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 5:15 PM

One of Nigels little army got upset when someone was filming a van going past with a board on asking "where's Nigel?" and made a poor attempt at censorship. Oh dear.....they really are quite delicate.

Meanwhile in London where Nigel is hiding (somewhere), another mobile shows what a real march looks like.

I presume if there is another referendum ;-) ..........

These are the same voters who minds you Remoaners will want to change? :D .........

Good luck with that >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-22 6:41 PM

These are the same voters who minds you Remoaners will want to change? :D .........

Try again.........preferably with comprehensible English. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 8:33 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-22 6:41 PM

Try again.........preferably with comprehensible English. *-)

Why?..........You clearly cant understand it *-) ........

Archived