P*ssing it down in Sunderland

Fast Pat

pelmetman - 2019-03-22 6:41 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 5:15 PM

One of Nigels little army got upset when someone was filming a van going past with a board on asking "where's Nigel?" and made a poor attempt at censorship. Oh dear.....they really are quite delicate.

Meanwhile in London where Nigel is hiding (somewhere), another mobile shows what a real march looks like.

I presume if there is another referendum ;-) ..........

These are the same voters who minds you Remoaners will want to change? :D .........

Good luck with that >:-) .........

No Dave. Quite the opposite. Like yourself there is no point whatsoever trying to change your mind or those on that march. Total waste of time, effort and resources (Well in your case its good fun). Targeting would be concentrated on those that did not vote last time and marginal Brexiteers.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-03-22 8:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 8:33 PM

One of Nigels little army got upset when someone was filming a van going past with a board on asking "where's Nigel?" and made a poor attempt at censorship. Oh dear.....they really are quite delicate.

Meanwhile in London where Nigel is hiding (somewhere), another mobile shows what a real march looks like.

These are the same voters who minds you Remoaners will want to change? :D .........

Try again.........preferably with comprehensible English. *-)

Why?..........

Nothing of remote relevance to the quoted post you replied to.

You clearly cant understand it *-) ........

Damn right. When you aren't writing slang lingo it's tweet like rubbish or incomprehensible junk. This; "....the same voters who minds you Remoaners...", makes no sense.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 11:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-22 8:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-22 8:33 PM

Try again.........preferably with comprehensible English. *-)

Why?..........

Nothing of remote relevance to the quoted post you replied to.

You clearly cant understand it *-) ........

Damn right. When you aren't writing slang lingo it's tweet like rubbish or incomprehensible junk. This; "....the same voters who minds you Remoaners...", makes no sense.

Very petty Dumb Dumb *-) ......."Who's minds you will want to change?".........Feel better now? (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-22 10:35 PM

No Dave. Quite the opposite. Like yourself there is no point whatsoever trying to change your mind or those on that march. Total waste of time, effort and resources (Well in your case its good fun). Targeting would be concentrated on those that did not vote last time and marginal Brexiteers.

What about the expat two pitches from me who voted Remain.......and is now a more rabid Brexiteer than me? >:-) ..........

Like I've said before you need to get out of those Remoaner chat rooms once in a while ;-) .........

Barryd999 - 2019-03-22 11:12 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-21 4:17 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-21 3:10 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-21 2:24 PM

Oh dear....Brexiters caught out cheating....nothing new there then! Organisers of Farages failed "march" have pulled the route detail off it's website after people noticed they weren't walking the full length of each section.....so now they've hidden it! (lol)(lol)

Farage poll on Peston...oh dear! (lol)

A big welcome in Brussels for Theresa.....at least everyone knows where she is, unlike Nige whose still in hiding.

Oh no stop the world ... Those nasty people have been caught out ... How truly ruddy awful

I agree. The "march" has all been rather embarrassing hasn't it?

Hilarious isnt it? (lol) Especially Farages impromptu live poll.

The Led by Donkeys team are just fantastic. I had not seen the Brussels one so thanks for posting that.

Today and tomorrow the Brexiteers are going out to play with the traffic. They intend to stage go slows all over the country in an attempt to grind it to a halt because they are hopping mad and miserable. Ive seen their plans and they are fighting amongst each other and flouncing left right and centre over it. Some hoped to disrupt tomorrows epic remainers march but most of them have got the day wrong. (lol)

I Fail to see how pisshing everbody off on the roads on a Friday afternoon will help Brexit but Ive never understood their logic. Lets hope nobody dies as a result huh.

The Led by Donkeys team are indeed fantastic, latest video is of Farage addressing a sparse crowd at the #MarchToLeave this morning, and they’re playing footage of him campaigning in the Alabama senate election for Roy Moore, a man credibly accused of sexually assaulting children.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-23 10:18 AM

Oh dear....Brexiters caught out cheating....nothing new there then! Organisers of Farages failed "march" have pulled the route detail off it's website after people noticed they weren't walking the full length of each section.....so now they've hidden it! (lol)(lol)

A big welcome in Brussels for Theresa.....at least everyone knows where she is, unlike Nige whose still in hiding.

Oh no stop the world ... Those nasty people have been caught out ... How truly ruddy awful

The Led by Donkeys team are just fantastic. I had not seen the Brussels one so thanks for posting that.

Today and tomorrow the Brexiteers are going out to play with the traffic. They intend to stage go slows all over the country in an attempt to grind it to a halt because they are hopping mad and miserable. Ive seen their plans and they are fighting amongst each other and flouncing left right and centre over it. Some hoped to disrupt tomorrows epic remainers march but most of them have got the day wrong. (lol)

I Fail to see how pisshing everbody off on the roads on a Friday afternoon will help Brexit but Ive never understood their logic. Lets hope nobody dies as a result huh.

The Led by Donkeys team are indeed fantastic, latest video is of Farage addressing a sparse crowd at the #MarchToLeave this morning, and they’re playing footage of him campaigning in the Alabama senate election for Roy Moore, a man credibly accused of sexually assaulting children.

I'd rather be led by a donkey than a stupid ASS Remoaner any day of the week ;-) .........

Nigel got a staggering turnout today of 137. Will of the people..taking back control and all that stuff is seriously powerful eh? They're very confused folk though and were chanting they want Brexit. Strange people.

Photos posted of the two clearly show why Brexiters are so touchy and upset.

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 2:02 PM

I'd rather be led by a donkey than a stupid ASS Remoaner any day of the week ;-) .........

You have been led by donkeys and regularly get your ass kicked by them.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 4:17 PM

Really? ;-) .........Who won the referendum? :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:21 PM

To be led by donkeys, have your ass regularly kicked, and the world laughing at you. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 4:37 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:21 PM

To be led by donkeys, have your ass regularly kicked, and the world laughing at you. :-|

Only your small EU world is laughing Bullet ;-) .......

Fortunately some of us still have our knackers and can stand up to bullies >:-) ........

Best you hide behind the sofa and strap on a Tennaman ;-) ......

I almost called it a "Man Nappy" :-| ......

But then I remembered who I was replying to *-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:43 PM

Fortunately some of us still have our knackers and can stand up to bullies >:-) ........

Hhmmm.......we're a tiny little island nation of just 93,628 sq miles. There are 27 other countries in EU just one of which is over two and half times the size at 247,368 sq miles.....so the EU is hardly "small". You really should fact check more. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 6:28 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:43 PM

Hhmmm.......we're a tiny little island nation of just 93,628 sq miles. There are 27 other countries in EU just one of which is over two and half times the size at 247,368 sq miles.....so the EU is hardly "small". You really should fact check more. *-)

Yep ........we're a tiny Island that is in the G7 >:-) ........

Although I have to admit that TINY Island is infected with 48% LOSERS :$ .......

That said the other 52% are able to make up for them B-) ...........

Archived