THE Peoples Rally - London

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 10:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:45 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 7:08 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-23 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:26 PM...……………..I don't need Dutch courage.......My side WON B-) ........

You LOSERS just need to accept that FACT >:-) ........

So, this isn't about economic logic, patriotism, or the national interest, is it? It is just about possession.

From us who are proud to be BRITISH B-) ........

So "proud" you run away from UK for 6 month every year to live in a field on the cheap because you can't afford Brexit Britain. *-)

This field costs me 500+ quid a month ;-) ......

I find that extremely hard to believe and probably wildly exaggerated but if true, all i can say is they've seen you coming!! How much a month are they charging in high season? Residential parks with permanent sites inc facilities charge less. Some friends of mine returned from Spain recently and booked an apartment for next year. I'll ask 'em how much and also what they were paying for their A class on sites.

Well you do struggle with reality ;-) .........

In the high season this pitch is 40 euros a night 8-) .........

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-23 11:48 PM

Has anyone noticed something about the clips and photos showed above and pretty much all the videos and coverage today? Even though we are apparently "the losers" everyone seems happy and upbeat. Brexiteers are generally angry and miserable. They were angry and miserable before the referendum and even if we do leave they will still be angry and miserable. Do you see the theme here? The common denominator? If you voted for Brexit you are probably angry about something (and miserable).

I wonder if they'll be so happy if they cause civil war on the streets of the UK? :-| .....

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 9:13 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 10:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 8:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-23 8:45 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 7:08 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-23 6:56 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 4:26 PM...……………..I don't need Dutch courage.......My side WON B-) ........

You LOSERS just need to accept that FACT >:-) ........

So, this isn't about economic logic, patriotism, or the national interest, is it? It is just about possession.

From us who are proud to be BRITISH B-) ........

So "proud" you run away from UK for 6 month every year to live in a field on the cheap because you can't afford Brexit Britain. *-)

This field costs me 500+ quid a month ;-) ......

I find that extremely hard to believe and probably wildly exaggerated but if true, all i can say is they've seen you coming!! How much a month are they charging in high season? Residential parks with permanent sites inc facilities charge less. Some friends of mine returned from Spain recently and booked an apartment for next year. I'll ask 'em how much and also what they were paying for their A class on sites.

Well you do struggle with reality ;-) .........

In the high season this pitch is 40 euros a night 8-) .........

Hes totally obsessed with ya ... Now questioning what you pay on site ... Lordy ... Im having problems with this line "Some friends of mine" ... He cant have any surely ... Think thats his biggest whopper on here ever

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 9:15 AM

Has anyone noticed something about the clips and photos showed above and pretty much all the videos and coverage today? Even though we are apparently "the losers" everyone seems happy and upbeat. Brexiteers are generally angry and miserable. They were angry and miserable before the referendum and even if we do leave they will still be angry and miserable. Do you see the theme here? The common denominator? If you voted for Brexit you are probably angry about something (and miserable).

I wonder if they'll be so happy if they cause civil war on the streets of the UK? :-| .....

Civil war! (lol)

Yeah they are really scary. 8-) https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/brexit-ferry-protest-plymouth-no-2677855

I bet the people getting off that ferry were terrified when they saw a handful of angry pensioners burning some mini paper EU flags on a bit of string.

Your right. We dont want to incur their wrath again. Can I come and stay with you in Spain? I fear for my safety. *-)

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 12:10 PM

Some dispute over the crowd figures for the losers ... 200.000 seems to be the guesstimate ... Nowhere near a million ... Given the inflated figure of the last losers march its no surprise

(lol) Tosh!

The truth will be out but the evidence is clear for all to see it was much bigger than last time and that was estimated at 500-700k depending on whos view you take.

This was early on. Keep watching

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2282022228723693

Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 12:16 PM

Some dispute over the crowd figures for the losers ... 200.000 seems to be the guesstimate ... Nowhere near a million ... Given the inflated figure of the last losers march its no surprise

(lol) Tosh!

The truth will be out but the evidence is clear for all to see it was much bigger than last time and that was estimated at 500-700k depending on whos view you take.

28 million out on the streets of Italy celebrating a national hero ...

Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 12:16 PM

(lol) Tosh!

Good pic here one of the top Remoaner tools took yesterday ...https://twitter.com/bob_london/status/1109457052768878592 ... Trouble is it looks like it was from the Queens Jubilee 2012 ... You cant trust a word they say

Barryd999 - 2019-03-24 10:59 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 9:15 AM

Civil war! (lol)

Yeah they are really scary. 8-) https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/brexit-ferry-protest-plymouth-no-2677855

I bet the people getting off that ferry were terrified when they saw a handful of angry pensioners burning some mini paper EU flags on a bit of string.

Oh dear more Brexishambles......they're holding the union flag upside down! *-)

Some dispute over the crowd figures for the losers ... 200.000 seems to be the guesstimate ... Nowhere near a million ...

So link to back up your 200k guesstimate then. You've just made it up because you're hurt.

Lord Heseltine at the Peoples Rally yesterday;

“During my lifetime, the younger generation wouldn’t be on this stage, they’d be fighting in the trenches. We must never let that happen again.”

Well said.

“Youth” was the word on the tip of the tongue of every speaker. Young people were prominent in every picture; we dominated social media.

The amount of grandparents, parents and children, who came together is worth noting too; the call for a People’s Vote had become a family affair.

Some one million people were estimated to have joined the Put It To The People march in central London.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/put-it-to-the-people-march-brexit-young-people-ffs-ofoc-a8837381.html

Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 4:27 PM

Some dispute over the crowd figures for the losers ... 200.000 seems to be the guesstimate ... Nowhere near a million ...

So link to back up your 200k guesstimate then. You've just made it up because you're hurt.

"hurt" ... No "hurts" when you wake up everyday with Brexit/Tory/Trump/EU far right hurt in mid-afternoon and then realise your all on your own n'all ... Thats hurt princess and then your only human contact is with me and Dave Pelmet ... Thats hurt sweetie pie

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 5:56 PM

"hurt" ...

Yes you're all positively seething with anger, bitterness and rage, fearing a peoples vote you know you'd lose, fearing the possible withdrawal of A50, seeing what little support you now have left, the embarrassing joke of the Brexit march of just 130 die hard stragglers.

Thanks for confirming you were spreading fake news and just made up that 200k with absolutely zilch to back up what i knew you couldn't. Brexiters desperately now plumbing the lowest depths. (lol)

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 6:03 PM

That losers petition ... Its gotta long way to go to beat the first one ...

Revoke Article 50 and remain in the EU.

5,168,107 signatures Parliament will consider this for a debate.

Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.

524,461 signatures Parliament have debated this topic.

Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 6:45 PM

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 5:56 PM

"hurt" ...

Yes you're all positively seething with anger, bitterness and rage, fearing a peoples vote you know you'd lose, fearing the possible withdrawal of A50, seeing what little support you now have left, the embarrassing joke of the Brexit march of just 130 die hard stragglers.

Thanks for confirming you were spreading fake news and just made up that 200k with absolutely zilch to back up what i knew you couldn't. Brexiters desperately now plumbing the lowest depths. (lol)

Lordy ... You had a Babycham with your microwave meal for one ... Funny though sweet heart

Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 6:52 PM

Darling I lost interest in what Parliament debates a long time ago whatever colour rosette they wear ... I know its a couple of years ago and you might struggle to remember , but then again having said that you do remember my 8 year old posts we had a referendum and like your petition which you say says remain in the EU that got over 16 million votes so your new remain in the EU petition has got a bit to go yet aint it

Guest pelmetman

Why do you two faced Remoaner hypocrites continue to ignore this inconvenient number? *-) ........

17,410,742 >:-) ..........

I don't think you understand the situation Barry.

In 2016 people made their choice on a referendum ballot paper and a clear winner emerged ... to leave the EU.

The people who voted leave have just sat back and waited for that decision to be implemented. The people who are angry because they want to stay in the EU have whinged non-stop. been extremely rude to Leavers and tried every trick in the book to get the result overturned.

Why do we need to take to the streets and demonstrate? OK, May has made a complete a*se of it but we will only get angry if Brexit does not happen. And make no bones about it ... we WILL get angry.

antony1969 - 2019-03-24 7:41 PM

Darling sweet heart I lost...

Save that soppy goo goo garbage for your pot bellied love flame. *-) How old are you?

pelmetman - 2019-03-24 8:21 PM

Why do you two faced Remoaner hypocrites continue to ignore this inconvenient number? *-) ........

17,410,742 >:-) ..........

Because as you've had pointed out to you before it represents just 37.04% of those eligible to vote so is not "the will of the people" at all. That percentage will be even lower now as theres approx another million now qualified to vote since 2016. As for 'two faced hypocrites'......you need to put your own house in order before slinging that remark out at other folk.

747 - 2019-03-24 9:04 PM

In 2016 people made their choice on a referendum ballot paper and a clear winner emerged ... to leave the EU.

The people who voted leave have just sat back and waited for that decision to be implemented. The people who are angry because they want to stay in the EU have whinged non-stop. been extremely rude to Leavers and tried every trick in the book to get the result overturned.

Why do we need to take to the streets and demonstrate? OK, May has made a complete a*se of it but we will only get angry if Brexit does not happen. And make no bones about it ... we WILL get angry.

A margin of just 3.8% separated Remain from Leave which is absolutely miniscule and we all know Farages infamous quote which has haunted him ever since that he'd see a "52-48%" win to Remain as "unfinished business" and demand another referendum. Funny how quickly Brexiters went very quiet on that wasn't it? I've even said myself that had that tiny margin resulted in Remain winning the referendum, i for one would certainly not be comfortable with that at all.

As to your second point, the referendum campaign from Brexit was utterly despicable and lets not forget, the mass hysteria and xenophobic hate being whipped up resulted in the unforgivable brutal murder of an MP. Though both Remain and Leave agreed to temporarily suspend campaigning in respect to Jo Cox, we now learn that Banks was busily emailing Leave.EU to "keep pumping the McKenna video and FB ads” and “up the spend". That was truly evil.

Post referendum UK quickly descended into some of the worst examples of vile racism and rampant xenophobia i'd not seen since the 60s' with signs of ‘No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish’ which were placed in properties renting rooms. The animal reference has seriously dark connotations.

The hatred now was toward any non-British, particularly anyone from EU countries. Polish were tagged "vermin" and migrant refugees from war torn countries, "cockroaches". It's pro-genocide propaganda which feeds into racism. Dehumanising people by referring to them as animals is a very dangerous path and one of the key stages in genocide. Nazi propaganda called Jews "rats" or "vermin"; Rwandan Hutu hate radio referred to Tutsis as "cockroaches." The targeted group is often likened to a “disease”, “microbes”, “infections” or a “cancer”.

Sound familiar? I thought so. You will have seen similar animalistic references made by Brexiters, some even on this forum. Doesn't take much to see who and where it's always coming from. We've had three years of verbal abuse, bullying, taunts and threats so to claim Remainers have been 'extremely rude' to Leavers i'm afraid holds very little water.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-24 11:20 PM

I've even said myself that had that tiny margin resulted in Remain winning the referendum, i for one would certainly not be comfortable with that at all.

So if you won another referendum by one vote you wouldn't claim victory? >:-) .........

What a load of Unicorn Poo.........of course you will *-) ..........

As its pretty clear you lot are more than "Comfortable" with Hypocrisy :-| .........

Funny isn't it? People voted by a (small) majority to leave the EU in 2016, and the minority who voted to remain began, peacefully and democratically, to set about reversing what they see as a damaging decision. They argue their case (not always in the most diplomatic of ways!), they explain why they disagree with the Brexiters, they march, they demonstrate, they launch petitions, they collectively fund legal challenges (mostly successfully), they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

But, when the remainers quietly begin to gain some traction, the response of the Brexiters is to threaten the public peace, they will get "really angry", they imply they may even riot, they issue death threats to prominent remainers, even to the author of one of the petitions: they kill an MP.

What happened to that sacred democracy they once prayed in their aid? What are they going to do? Set fire to a few cars, break some town centre windows, attack the police and fire brigades who turn out to restore order, physically attack suspected remainers on the street, murder another MP? All done in a spirit of democracy, of course. Oh, of course.

Funny how the mask slips when the great self-proclaimed democrats sense democracy beginning to work against them, isn't it, and the threats of physical violence begin to emerge as a means to frighten those they once accused of using "project fear" to persuade them that their Brexit idea was ill conceived? Is the threat of violence the best argument they can muster in favour of Brexit? Is physical violence the new democracy?

Don'tcha just lurve democracy in the hands of the Brexit gang? :-D

747 - 2019-03-24 9:04 PM

I presume this is aimed at me but you haven't quoted me. Im fine with Brexiteers doing absolutely fcuk all to save their Brexit. If they want to just "sit back" and do nothing (and learn nothing it seems) Im ok with that. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out how you expected or at all. As for remainers being the rude ones I think you should think before you type stuff like that. Just sayin. B-) Some of us have good memories.

You can blame May if you like but the entire thing was doomed from day one as there was never a mandate for a true hard Brexit which is the only way you could leave properly as we were promised the best of both worlds as we hold all the cards etc. We told you this three years ago but you didn't listen. Had the Brexiteers said we would be walking away with no deal and hard Brexit in 2016 they wouldn't have won and now its come back to bite them on the arse as anything else is either undeliverable or not Brexit. The only option is to let the people decide on Mays deal or just pack it in.

You can get angry if you like but it wont do any good.

Archived