pelmetman - 2019-03-26 8:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 7:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 5:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 5:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 2:38 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 11:16 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-25 8:39 AM

Funny isn't it? People voted by a (small) majority to leave the EU in 2016, and the minority who voted to remain began, peacefully and democratically, to set about reversing what they see as a damaging decision. They argue their case (not always in the most diplomatic of ways!), they explain why they disagree with the Brexiters, they march, they demonstrate, they launch petitions, they collectively fund legal challenges (mostly successfully), they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

But, when the remainers quietly begin to gain some traction, the response of the Brexiters is to threaten the public peace, they will get "really angry", they imply they may even riot, they issue death threats to prominent remainers, even to the author of one of the petitions: they kill an MP.

What happened to that sacred democracy they once prayed in their aid? What are they going to do? Set fire to a few cars, break some town centre windows, attack the police and fire brigades who turn out to restore order, physically attack suspected remainers on the street, murder another MP? All done in a spirit of democracy, of course. Oh, of course.

Funny how the mask slips when the great self-proclaimed democrats sense democracy beginning to work against them, isn't it, and the threats of physical violence begin to emerge as a means to frighten those they once accused of using "project fear" to persuade them that their Brexit idea was ill conceived? Is the threat of violence the best argument they can muster in favour of Brexit? Is physical violence the new democracy?

Don'tcha just lurve democracy in the hands of the Brexit gang? :-D

It's pretty obvious if democracy is left in the hands of Remoaner.........It will be DEAD *-) ........

You are advocating revoking article 50 are you NOT?.......

Why?.......because 1 million Remoaners taking a walk out weighs the votes of 17.4 million?..........What a load of hypocritical cobblers >:-) .....

I see Brians post was a bit too complicated for you. Try addressing one paragraph at a time, preferably responding with a little more substance than your usual tweet like rubbish.

Nothing complicated about Brian's post ;-) ..........

It just full of his usual blah blah Remoaner hypocrisy *-) .......

Just as yours are full of your usual Bulletsh*te >:-) ........

You've just reinforced the following points he made perfectly, (lol)

they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

Funny how the mask slips when the great self-proclaimed democrats sense democracy beginning to work against them, isn't it, and the threats of physical violence begin to emerge as a means to frighten those they once accused of using "project fear" to persuade them that their Brexit idea was ill conceived? Is the threat of violence the best argument they can muster in favour of Brexit? Is physical violence the new democracy?

So who's made any threats of violence? :-| ...........

You have, posting....."expect more attacks", "risk genuine anarchy", "Denying democracy is not without consequences...you Remoaners should think about that", and suggesting if revoking A50 causes street rioting and deaths, "those deaths will be the Remoaners fault"

Not to mention the death threats sent to MP Anna Soubry and a 77 year old lady who opened the petition for revoking A50.

All seem pretty serious threats of violence to me, and much more.

Pointing out that revoking article 50 and destroying democracy is not making threats of violence *-) ......

It's just making you Remoaners aware of the potential consequences of your actions >:-) ........

Hence the reason i italicized the parts in question made by yourself on this forum which were indeed 'threats of violence'. Maybe at the time you were doing a bit of chest thumping and 'bigging' yourself up, i'm not sure, but you've now had time to dwell on what you wrote and probably realise it wasn't such a clever idea after all.

Brians post yesterday summed up the subject of threats of violence and democracy, perfectly. I suggest you read it again and take time to think instead of flippantly dismissing it as "a load of hypocritical cobblers".

Oh dear Bullet........are the potential consequences starting to sink in? >:-) ........

If you were successful in revoking article 50 ..........Any violence will be the FAULT of all those who signed the petition :-| ..........

That said I doubt our LOSER MP's have the balls to pull that particular trigger :D .........

So you're suggesting any Brexiteer committing an act of violence against another person, it's the victims fault for disagreeing with your view. Sorry but that excuse will only work for perpetrators declared mentally insane. We are a signatory to the Lisbon Treaty and have a legal right to decide to revoke A50 unilaterally if Parliament choose to. That's the law.

Nope I'm suggesting that ANY violence committed on either side will be the FAULT of those who revoked article 50 ;-) ........

Already explained to you in the post you've quoted that excuse will only work for perpetrators declared mentally insane. You cannot go around committing acts of violence against people and then wail, "wasn't my fault i smashed his face in.....he supported a democratic law that i didn't like".

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 4:29 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 4:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 2:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 7:47 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 8:46 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 8:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 7:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 5:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 5:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 2:38 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 11:16 AM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-25 8:39 AM

Funny isn't it? People voted by a (small) majority to leave the EU in 2016, and the minority who voted to remain began, peacefully and democratically, to set about reversing what they see as a damaging decision. They argue their case (not always in the most diplomatic of ways!), they explain why they disagree with the Brexiters, they march, they demonstrate, they launch petitions, they collectively fund legal challenges (mostly successfully), they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

But, when the remainers quietly begin to gain some traction, the response of the Brexiters is to threaten the public peace, they will get "really angry", they imply they may even riot, they issue death threats to prominent remainers, even to the author of one of the petitions: they kill an MP.

What happened to that sacred democracy they once prayed in their aid? What are they going to do? Set fire to a few cars, break some town centre windows, attack the police and fire brigades who turn out to restore order, physically attack suspected remainers on the street, murder another MP? All done in a spirit of democracy, of course. Oh, of course.

Don'tcha just lurve democracy in the hands of the Brexit gang? :-D

It's pretty obvious if democracy is left in the hands of Remoaner.........It will be DEAD *-) ........

You are advocating revoking article 50 are you NOT?.......

Why?.......because 1 million Remoaners taking a walk out weighs the votes of 17.4 million?..........What a load of hypocritical cobblers >:-) .....

I see Brians post was a bit too complicated for you. Try addressing one paragraph at a time, preferably responding with a little more substance than your usual tweet like rubbish.

Nothing complicated about Brian's post ;-) ..........

It just full of his usual blah blah Remoaner hypocrisy *-) .......

Just as yours are full of your usual Bulletsh*te >:-) ........

You've just reinforced the following points he made perfectly, (lol)

they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

So who's made any threats of violence? :-| ...........

You have, posting....."expect more attacks", "risk genuine anarchy", "Denying democracy is not without consequences...you Remoaners should think about that", and suggesting if revoking A50 causes street rioting and deaths, "those deaths will be the Remoaners fault"

Not to mention the death threats sent to MP Anna Soubry and a 77 year old lady who opened the petition for revoking A50.

All seem pretty serious threats of violence to me, and much more.

Pointing out that revoking article 50 and destroying democracy is not making threats of violence *-) ......

It's just making you Remoaners aware of the potential consequences of your actions >:-) ........

Hence the reason i italicized the parts in question made by yourself on this forum which were indeed 'threats of violence'. Maybe at the time you were doing a bit of chest thumping and 'bigging' yourself up, i'm not sure, but you've now had time to dwell on what you wrote and probably realise it wasn't such a clever idea after all.

Brians post yesterday summed up the subject of threats of violence and democracy, perfectly. I suggest you read it again and take time to think instead of flippantly dismissing it as "a load of hypocritical cobblers".

Oh dear Bullet........are the potential consequences starting to sink in? >:-) ........

If you were successful in revoking article 50 ..........Any violence will be the FAULT of all those who signed the petition :-| ..........

That said I doubt our LOSER MP's have the balls to pull that particular trigger :D .........

So you're suggesting any Brexiteer committing an act of violence against another person, it's the victims fault for disagreeing with your view. Sorry but that excuse will only work for perpetrators declared mentally insane. We are a signatory to the Lisbon Treaty and have a legal right to decide to revoke A50 unilaterally if Parliament choose to. That's the law.

Nope I'm suggesting that ANY violence committed on either side will be the FAULT of those who revoked article 50 ;-) ........

Already explained to you in the post you've quoted that excuse will only work for perpetrators declared mentally insane. You cannot go around committing acts of violence against people and then wail, "wasn't my fault i smashed his face in.....he supported a democratic law that i didn't like".

I wasn't aware civil war had laws? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 8:14 PM

All well and good huffin', puffin' and beating your chest doing a little "war" dance around a field in Spain. You're getting a bit above your station now. Get back to your country and then lets see what you're made of. *-)

How is this civil war going to work though?

Its not like all the remainers are on one side of the country and all the Brexiteers on the other. Maybe bus loads of angry Brexiteers waving pitch forks and zimmer frames could turf up in remainer strongholds like "that London" but when they tried to stop the traffic and prevent the Peoples vote march buses getting to London most of them that turned out got the wrong day. (lol) What chance have they of figuring out how the underground works?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 8:36 PM

All well and good huffin', puffin' and beating your chest doing a little "war" dance around a field in Spain. You're getting a bit above your station now. Get back to your country and then lets see what you're made of. *-)

It appears there's no urgent need :D ..........

So I guess July will suffice B-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-27 8:40 PM

How is this civil war going to work though?

Its not like all the remainers are on one side of the country and all the Brexiteers on the other. Maybe bus loads of angry Brexiteers waving pitch forks and zimmer frames could turf up in remainer strongholds like "that London" but when they tried to stop the traffic and prevent the Peoples vote march buses getting to London most of them that turned out got the wrong day. (lol) What chance have they of figuring out how the underground works?

You can stand down Barry as no ones prepared to revoke article 50 ;-) .............

So there's no need for a white flag waver :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 8:50 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 8:36 PM

It appears there's no urgent need :D ..........

So I guess July will suffice B-) ........

In other words.....you're too idle to get off your fat ass, never been genuinely committed, and not the patriot you make yourself out to be. Well we knew that already through your blatant hypocrisy. Just full of bolshie bull crap and hot air.....like your pal. *-)

Oh and you need to remedy that premature prediction you have as your forum post signature. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 9:25 PM

Oh and you need to remedy that premature prediction you have as your forum post signature. *-)

Sorted :D .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-28 3:26 PM

Voting again now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47729773

Time to put everything back to The Peoples vote now and get this sorted properly before anymore damage is done.

You mean put it back to that 52% of the "population" that you 48% have been slagging off for two and a half years (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Good luck with that >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 6:47 PM

Voting again now.

Time to put everything back to The Peoples vote now and get this sorted properly before anymore damage is done.

You mean put it back to that 52% of the "population" that you 48% have been slagging off for two and a half years (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Lots of new voters though and sadly lots gone. More women have changed their minds than men because they dont treat it like a game of football and two to one none voters would vote remain. Its enough I reckon and if your unlucky enough to face Mays Deal or Remain its a lose lose for you and remain is miles ahead on that one (for now).

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 2:39 PM

Voting again now.

Lots of new voters though and sadly lots gone. More women have changed their minds than men because they dont treat it like a game of football and two to one none voters would vote remain. Its enough I reckon and if your unlucky enough to face Mays Deal or Remain its a lose lose for you and remain is miles ahead on that one (for now).

You obviously soak up all that guff you hear in your Remaoner chat rooms don't you Barry ;-) .........

How many on here have changed their minds? :D .........

I see Tusk has called an emergency meeting for the 10th of April.......with a bit of luck they'll kick us out two days later >:-) ........

Voting again now.

No.....a Peoples Vote would be putting it back to all the electorate but more importantly, a much better informed electorate which is what the more rabid Brexiteers most fear. People know much more now than they did three years ago....and for Brexit that's bad news.

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 3:27 PM

Voting again now.

You obviously soak up all that guff you hear in your Remaoner chat rooms don't you Barry ;-) .........

I see Tusk has called an emergency meeting for the 10th of April.......with a bit of luck they'll kick us out two days later >:-) ........

What makes you think I spend a lot of time on remoaner social media groups Dave? If your fighting a campaign its no good talking to a mirror. Im not interested in changing anyones mind on here either. There is no chance of that. I come on here for a laugh. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 4:27 PM

Voting again now.

What makes you think I spend a lot of time on remoaner social media groups Dave? If your fighting a campaign its no good talking to a mirror. Im not interested in changing anyones mind on here either. There is no chance of that. I come on here for a laugh. (lol)

Me too, it's good and amusing to see the extremes of their prejudices and their inability to accept simple concepts, but it's clear we're never going to get them to accept just how stupid their stance is. Our time is better spent discussing actual facts with people who are open to discussion and voting a different way, or for the first time, when the day finally comes.

Guest pelmetman

Voting again now.

Where are these people who have changed their minds? ;-) ..........

You keep telling us folk have, yet I've only ever met one couple in 2 and a half years and they're now Brexiteers :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 6:09 PM

Voting again now.

You keep telling us folk have, yet I've only ever met one couple in 2 and a half years and they're now Brexiteers :D .......

Given Barry never leaves his bedroom or meets real people God knows ... Maybe he saw sumat on channel 5

Voting again now.

As I said the other day Dave not many have but there is a swing albeit a smaller one than I really would have liked to have seen but that may change if there is another campaign. The demographic as I have explained has also changed and continues to do so the longer it drags on. Your right though if you ask the same people (those that are still alive) not many have changed. I highlighted women and none voters as statistics show those groups are more likely to have in the case of women changed their views and in the case of none voters if they could be persuaded to vote then about 66% would vote remain.

Please dont ask me for links. You will have to take my word for it or dont. I dont mind.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 7:02 PM

Voting again now.

As I said the other day Dave not many have but there is a swing albeit a smaller one than I really would have liked to have seen but that may change if there is another campaign. The demographic as I have explained has also changed and continues to do so the longer it drags on. Your right though if you ask the same people (those that are still alive) not many have changed. I highlighted women and none voters as statistics show those groups are more likely to have in the case of women changed their views and in the case of none voters if they could be persuaded to vote then about 66% would vote remain.

Please dont ask me for links. You will have to take my word for it or dont. I dont mind.

There have been changes Barry lets not make any beef or excuses as it's common known fact among everyone that the electorate know far more now than any ever could, or did, back in 2016. This is why Brexiteers most fear it going to a Peoples vote because they know they'd lose it......why else do you think they're frantic with worry over a Peoples vote? They want their silly Brexit pushed through at any cost and don't give a fig about the damage they've already done to the country.

Funny thing is even now, Brexiteers are still in a fuddled state of flux not knowing what they really want at all! On C4 news this evening it showed a group of angry Brexiteers on hearing May had lost yet again over the withdrawal vote in the House this afternoon.....yet yards away another lot were cheering and applauding!!

They should rebrand themselves as Confused dot coms! (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-03-29 9:09 PM

Voting again now.

There have been changes Barry lets not make any beef or excuses as it's common known fact among everyone that the electorate know far more now than any ever could, or did, back in 2016. This is why Brexiteers most fear it going to a Peoples vote because they know they'd lose it......why else do you think they're frantic with worry over a Peoples vote? They want their silly Brexit pushed through at any cost and don't give a fig about the damage they've already done to the country.

Funny thing is even now, Brexiteers are still in a fuddled state of flux not knowing what they really want at all! On C4 news this evening it showed a group of angry Brexiteers on hearing May had lost yet again over the withdrawal vote in the House this afternoon.....yet yards away another lot were cheering and applauding!!

Its not changed as much as it should have though. Best polls show I think 58% to 42% but most are around 54-56 / 46-44. Had it got well over 60% I Think it would have made all the difference. Polls I have seen for mays deal vs remain were higher than 60% for remain though.

I just dont think the vast majority of people have followed it in any detail. When you hear people speak about it they just spout the same crap from three years ago. Another vote might change that I dunno.

As for the mixed reaction to Mays deal being voted down yet again well it reflects the Brexiteers in Parliament and government. They dont know what they want either.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 12:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-29 9:09 PM

Voting again now.

Its not changed as much as it should have though. Best polls show I think 58% to 42% but most are around 54-56 / 46-44. Had it got well over 60% I Think it would have made all the difference. Polls I have seen for mays deal vs remain were higher than 60% for remain though.

I just dont think the vast majority of people have followed it in any detail. When you hear people speak about it they just spout the same crap from three years ago. Another vote might change that I dunno.

As for the mixed reaction to Mays deal being voted down yet again well it reflects the Brexiteers in Parliament and government. They dont know what they want either.

When put against the 52/48 figure a 56/44 is a huge difference, a 12% margin as opposed to the paltry miniscule 3.8% of 2016. Of course Brexiteers are still spouting the same meaningless silly soundbites, Brexit means Brexit, taking back control, we won-get over it, leave means leave etc etc. Keep feeding folk a load of misinformation long enough brainwashing 'em with mantra chants and eventually they start believing it. It's an age old propaganda trick that's been used long before Brexit came along yet they think they've invented it!

Of course they don't know what they want. There has been that many versions of Brexit their heads are spinning. There's been one version of Remain.

Guest pelmetman

Voting again now.

So seeing as you were in the lead on the 22/06/2016 ......ie 55% Remain 45% Leave.......a small swing will achieve what at a LOSERS VOTE? ;-) ..........

A DRAW at best (lol) .........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:18 AM

Voting again now.

So seeing as you were in the lead on the 22/06/2016 ......ie 55% Remain 45% Leave.......a small swing will achieve what at a LOSERS VOTE? ;-) ..........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

You pick one poll out of hundreds to pull out your 55% figure yet the highest one I can find in the collection of polls of polls is 52% in favour of remain. Several things to take into account. The poll of polls has been consistently growing in favour of remain for some time now. Its not much but its consistent and its higher than any before the referendum. Also the way in which polling is performed now is more accurate than it was in 2016. You also have to factor in as I keep trying to tell you that these are the polls as they are now. If there is another referendum there will be a whole new campaign. This will focus the public and also hopefully focus none voters from 2016. Also depending on the options this could see a considerable change in the polls. Might go the other way of course but I dont think so once the public know all the facts.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 10:30 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:18 AM

Voting again now.

You pick one poll out of hundreds to pull out your 55% figure yet the highest one I can find in the collection of polls of polls is 52% in favour of remain. Several things to take into account. The poll of polls has been consistently growing in favour of remain for some time now. Its not much but its consistent and its higher than any before the referendum. Also the way in which polling is performed now is more accurate than it was in 2016. You also have to factor in as I keep trying to tell you that these are the polls as they are now. If there is another referendum there will be a whole new campaign. This will focus the public and also hopefully focus none voters from 2016. Also depending on the options this could see a considerable change in the polls. Might go the other way of course but I dont think so once the public know all the facts.

So like I said ;-) .........Best case scenario .........a DRAW :D ........

Archived