THE Peoples Rally - London

Bulletguy

I'm amazed at the number of Brexiters still in firm denial clinging to their crazy beliefs. Earlier this morning a Brexiter phone caller to a tv discussion programme was angry about nasty Remainers saying the £350m a week to the NHS was a lie.

Even the pro-Brexit programme host half heartedly pointed out, "well errr actually that figure was incorrect", Mr Angry Brexiter still persisted!!

The diehards have turned into a little cult. :-|

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fast Pat - 2019-03-25 6:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-25 2:28 PM

There's a couple on here for which you may need to correct your spelling for that particular comment.

I think your right and given what he defends little before that word would be quite relevant

Fast Pat - 2019-03-25 6:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-03-25 2:28 PM

There's a couple on here for which you may need to correct your spelling for that particular comment.

Given what they defend on here you'd be right.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 10:10 AM

747 - 2019-03-24 9:04 PM

I don't think you understand the situation Barry.

In 2016 people made their choice on a referendum ballot paper and a clear winner emerged ... to leave the EU.

The people who voted leave have just sat back and waited for that decision to be implemented. The people who are angry because they want to stay in the EU have whinged non-stop. been extremely rude to Leavers and tried every trick in the book to get the result overturned.

Why do we need to take to the streets and demonstrate? OK, May has made a complete a*se of it but we will only get angry if Brexit does not happen. And make no bones about it ... we WILL get angry.

I presume this is aimed at me but you haven't quoted me. Im fine with Brexiteers doing absolutely fcuk all to save their Brexit. If they want to just "sit back" and do nothing (and learn nothing it seems) Im ok with that. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out how you expected or at all. As for remainers being the rude ones I think you should think before you type stuff like that. Just sayin. B-) Some of us have good memories.

You can blame May if you like but the entire thing was doomed from day one as there was never a mandate for a true hard Brexit which is the only way you could leave properly as we were promised the best of both worlds as we hold all the cards etc. We told you this three years ago but you didn't listen. Had the Brexiteers said we would be walking away with no deal and hard Brexit in 2016 they wouldn't have won and now its come back to bite them on the arse as anything else is either undeliverable or not Brexit. The only option is to let the people decide on Mays deal or just pack it in.

You can get angry if you like but it wont do any good.

I think 17 million voters will no longer have any faith in Politicians and may do something (legally) about it.

That's a possible 17 mill votes available for any new political party that might come along ... ooh I forgot, there is one isn't there. ;-) It might be a 'nasty party' but hey, who gives a damn now if there is no Brexit. Ye reap what ye sow.

747 - 2019-03-25 10:34 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-25 10:10 AM

747 - 2019-03-24 9:04 PM

I don't think you understand the situation Barry.

In 2016 people made their choice on a referendum ballot paper and a clear winner emerged ... to leave the EU.

The people who voted leave have just sat back and waited for that decision to be implemented. The people who are angry because they want to stay in the EU have whinged non-stop. been extremely rude to Leavers and tried every trick in the book to get the result overturned.

Why do we need to take to the streets and demonstrate? OK, May has made a complete a*se of it but we will only get angry if Brexit does not happen. And make no bones about it ... we WILL get angry.

I presume this is aimed at me but you haven't quoted me. Im fine with Brexiteers doing absolutely fcuk all to save their Brexit. If they want to just "sit back" and do nothing (and learn nothing it seems) Im ok with that. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out how you expected or at all. As for remainers being the rude ones I think you should think before you type stuff like that. Just sayin. B-) Some of us have good memories.

You can blame May if you like but the entire thing was doomed from day one as there was never a mandate for a true hard Brexit which is the only way you could leave properly as we were promised the best of both worlds as we hold all the cards etc. We told you this three years ago but you didn't listen. Had the Brexiteers said we would be walking away with no deal and hard Brexit in 2016 they wouldn't have won and now its come back to bite them on the arse as anything else is either undeliverable or not Brexit. The only option is to let the people decide on Mays deal or just pack it in.

You can get angry if you like but it wont do any good.

I think 17 million voters will no longer have any faith in Politicians and may do something (legally) about it.

That's a possible 17 mill votes available for any new political party that might come along ... ooh I forgot, there is one isn't there. ;-) It might be a 'nasty party' but hey, who gives a damn now if there is no Brexit. Ye reap what ye sow.

Blimey! does anyone actually have any faith in politicians now? There are a few good ones but they are overshadowed and outnumbered by a majority of useless and spineless ones on both sides of the house. I hope there are some new parties that emerge from all of this. Preferably a decent centrist party that manages to recruit the good ones from both sides of the house.

I presume your talking about the rise of UKIP or Farages new Brexit party. They may gain some support if Brexit is stopped but if the recent Brexit action groups performance is anything to go by it will probably be Farage (who secretly hopes this will happen so he stays in the limelight) and a couple of dozen die hards from whats left of his march. I reckon most people have just had enough of Brexit but just wont admit it.

I see that supporters of the so called peoples rally are posting crowd photos to show the large turnout ...

... but are actually using a photo of the 2012 crowds celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee.

D5963C37-7AA1-4DE3-A886-CEBDEBEAFED7.jpg.7c0a92b8218f8a3a40bb7bf61cc3deda.jpg

747 - 2019-03-26 9:40 AM

I see that supporters of the so called peoples rally are posting crowd photos to show the large turnout ...

... but are actually using a photo of the 2012 crowds celebrating the Queens Diamond Jubilee.

Seen that ... How sad ... More lies

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-25 8:39 AM

Funny isn't it? People voted by a (small) majority to leave the EU in 2016, and the minority who voted to remain began, peacefully and democratically, to set about reversing what they see as a damaging decision. They argue their case (not always in the most diplomatic of ways!), they explain why they disagree with the Brexiters, they march, they demonstrate, they launch petitions, they collectively fund legal challenges (mostly successfully), they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

But, when the remainers quietly begin to gain some traction, the response of the Brexiters is to threaten the public peace, they will get "really angry", they imply they may even riot, they issue death threats to prominent remainers, even to the author of one of the petitions: they kill an MP.

What happened to that sacred democracy they once prayed in their aid? What are they going to do? Set fire to a few cars, break some town centre windows, attack the police and fire brigades who turn out to restore order, physically attack suspected remainers on the street, murder another MP? All done in a spirit of democracy, of course. Oh, of course.

Funny how the mask slips when the great self-proclaimed democrats sense democracy beginning to work against them, isn't it, and the threats of physical violence begin to emerge as a means to frighten those they once accused of using "project fear" to persuade them that their Brexit idea was ill conceived? Is the threat of violence the best argument they can muster in favour of Brexit? Is physical violence the new democracy?

Don'tcha just lurve democracy in the hands of the Brexit gang? :-D

8-) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman

Funny isn't it? People voted by a (small) majority to leave the EU in 2016, and the minority who voted to remain began, peacefully and democratically, to set about reversing what they see as a damaging decision. They argue their case (not always in the most diplomatic of ways!), they explain why they disagree with the Brexiters, they march, they demonstrate, they launch petitions, they collectively fund legal challenges (mostly successfully), they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

But, when the remainers quietly begin to gain some traction, the response of the Brexiters is to threaten the public peace, they will get "really angry", they imply they may even riot, they issue death threats to prominent remainers, even to the author of one of the petitions: they kill an MP.

What happened to that sacred democracy they once prayed in their aid? What are they going to do? Set fire to a few cars, break some town centre windows, attack the police and fire brigades who turn out to restore order, physically attack suspected remainers on the street, murder another MP? All done in a spirit of democracy, of course. Oh, of course.

Funny how the mask slips when the great self-proclaimed democrats sense democracy beginning to work against them, isn't it, and the threats of physical violence begin to emerge as a means to frighten those they once accused of using "project fear" to persuade them that their Brexit idea was ill conceived? Is the threat of violence the best argument they can muster in favour of Brexit? Is physical violence the new democracy?

It's pretty obvious if democracy is left in the hands of Remoaner.........It will be DEAD *-) ........

You are advocating revoking article 50 are you NOT?.......

Why?.......because 1 million Remoaners taking a walk out weighs the votes of 17.4 million?..........What a load of hypocritical cobblers >:-) ........

747 - 2019-03-26 9:40 AM

LMFAO.....as Barry pointed out you've been suckered and actually fell for it!! That's circled a few forums and was pretty easy to see it was a send up. I guess it's a small crumb of comfort for you you won't be the only one who got duped!! (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 11:16 AM

It's pretty obvious if democracy is left in the hands of Remoaner.........It will be DEAD *-) ........

Why?.......because 1 million Remoaners taking a walk out weighs the votes of 17.4 million?..........What a load of hypocritical cobblers >:-) .....

I see Brians post was a bit too complicated for you. Try addressing one paragraph at a time, preferably responding with a little more substance than your usual tweet like rubbish.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 2:38 PM

Why?.......because 1 million Remoaners taking a walk out weighs the votes of 17.4 million?..........What a load of hypocritical cobblers >:-) .....

I see Brians post was a bit too complicated for you. Try addressing one paragraph at a time, preferably responding with a little more substance than your usual tweet like rubbish.

Nothing complicated about Brian's post ;-) ..........

It just full of his usual blah blah Remoaner hypocrisy *-) .......

Just as yours are full of your usual Bulletsh*te >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 2:46 PM

You've just reinforced the following points he made perfectly, (lol)

they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 5:36 PM

they point out the flaws in the Brexit arguments, all peacefully and completely democratically. But, reasoned counter-arguments come there none. Just grumpy cries of "shut up, we won"!

So who's made any threats of violence? :-| ...........

Or are you and Brian misrepresenting posts to feed your latest victim hood agenda? :D ........

It's the latest Loser's trick >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 5:47 PM

You have, posting....."expect more attacks", "risk genuine anarchy", "Denying democracy is not without consequences...you Remoaners should think about that", and suggesting if revoking A50 causes street rioting and deaths, "those deaths will be the Remoaners fault"

Not to mention the death threats sent to MP Anna Soubry and a 77 year old lady who opened the petition for revoking A50.

All seem pretty serious threats of violence to me, and much more.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 7:05 PM

You have, posting....."expect more attacks", "risk genuine anarchy", "Denying democracy is not without consequences...you Remoaners should think about that", and suggesting if revoking A50 causes street rioting and deaths, "those deaths will be the Remoaners fault"

Not to mention the death threats sent to MP Anna Soubry and a 77 year old lady who opened the petition for revoking A50.

Pointing out that revoking article 50 and destroying democracy is not making threats of violence *-) ......

It's just making you Remoaners aware of the potential consequences of your actions >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-26 8:07 PM

Pointing out that revoking article 50 and destroying democracy is not making threats of violence *-) ......

It's just making you Remoaners aware of the potential consequences of your actions >:-) ........

Hence the reason i italicized the parts in question made by yourself on this forum which were indeed 'threats of violence'. Maybe at the time you were doing a bit of chest thumping and 'bigging' yourself up, i'm not sure, but you've now had time to dwell on what you wrote and probably realise it wasn't such a clever idea after all.

Brians post yesterday summed up the subject of threats of violence and democracy, perfectly. I suggest you read it again and take time to think instead of flippantly dismissing it as "a load of hypocritical cobblers".

Pissing off 17 million people is bound to have an affect on some of them.

Some people go bats**t crazy when a car cuts their car up and you blithely think nothing willl happen if Brexit is cancelled ... you obviously know nothing of human nature. *-)

If it is cancelled I would respectfully recommend that you bugger off up the Amazon for a couple of years. Because if you have gobbed off locally the way you have gobbed off on here, then you are gonna be in a world of hurt.

747 - 2019-03-26 11:31 PM

Pissing off 17 million people is bound to have an affect on some of them.

Some people go bats**t crazy when a car cuts their car up and you blithely think nothing willl happen if Brexit is cancelled ... you obviously know nothing of human nature. *-)

If it is cancelled I would respectfully recommend that you bugger off up the Amazon for a couple of years. Because if you have gobbed off locally the way you have gobbed off on here, then you are gonna be in a world of hurt.

(lol) (lol) He doesnt see anyone to gob off to and his blow up Stormy Daniels doll cant talk back ... Not now anyway

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-26 8:46 PM

Hence the reason i italicized the parts in question made by yourself on this forum which were indeed 'threats of violence'. Maybe at the time you were doing a bit of chest thumping and 'bigging' yourself up, i'm not sure, but you've now had time to dwell on what you wrote and probably realise it wasn't such a clever idea after all.

Brians post yesterday summed up the subject of threats of violence and democracy, perfectly. I suggest you read it again and take time to think instead of flippantly dismissing it as "a load of hypocritical cobblers".

Oh dear Bullet........are the potential consequences starting to sink in? >:-) ........

If you were successful in revoking article 50 ..........Any violence will be the FAULT of all those who signed the petition :-| ..........

That said I doubt our LOSER MP's have the balls to pull that particular trigger :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 7:47 AM

Oh dear Bullet........are the potential consequences starting to sink in? >:-) ........

If you were successful in revoking article 50 ..........Any violence will be the FAULT of all those who signed the petition :-| ..........

That said I doubt our LOSER MP's have the balls to pull that particular trigger :D .........

So you're suggesting any Brexiteer committing an act of violence against another person, it's the victims fault for disagreeing with your view. Sorry but that excuse will only work for perpetrators declared mentally insane. We are a signatory to the Lisbon Treaty and have a legal right to decide to revoke A50 unilaterally if Parliament choose to. That's the law.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-27 2:05 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-27 7:47 AM

So you're suggesting any Brexiteer committing an act of violence against another person, it's the victims fault for disagreeing with your view. Sorry but that excuse will only work for perpetrators declared mentally insane. We are a signatory to the Lisbon Treaty and have a legal right to decide to revoke A50 unilaterally if Parliament choose to. That's the law.

Nope I'm suggesting that ANY violence committed on either side will be the FAULT of those who revoked article 50 ;-) ........

Archived