pelmetman - 2019-04-06 7:33 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-04-06 7:22 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-06 5:18 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-04-06 5:09 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-04-06 4:07 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-06 2:58 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-04-06 2:54 PM

Violet1956 - 2019-04-04 11:45 PM

I didn't watch the debate on 1.4.2019 but for those who haven't seen it and are interested here is the link to Hansard on what was said.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2019-04-01/debates/DAEA92D0-DB85-4370-B65C-2BB2FF6B5AE9/LeavingTheEuropeanUnion

I particularly like the quote from Edmund Burke used by Catherine McKinnell

“Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgement; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.”

Top bloke and that says it all for me about the brave position taken by Dominic Grieve

Goodnight all

Thanks for the link Veronica. Very interesting. Oddest of all, was the way the Tories flounced out in a huff about half way through, seemingly because they weren't allowed to keep intervening. How was that a constructive contribution? Quite a performance by Catherine McKinnell as well. Very well briefed, with very sensible replies to interventions as well.

Give Us a break Brian!!!! 8-) ........

You Remoaners have been flouncing since the 24th of June 2016 (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Well, I'm still here. Who had you in mind who has flounced out? But even so, senior Conservative politicians flouncing out of a parliamentary debate because they weren't allowed to talk it out? Conservative snowflakes? As they say, "if you can't take the heat...……………………….":-D

Daves comment about flouncing is hilarious Brian. Never mind politicians but Brexiteers on social media have done more flounces than I have had hot dinners. Its their favourite pastime. They lose the argument, get really angry, throw some abuse and flounce only to appear somewhere else moaning about how the nasty remoaners upset them. (lol) Snowflakes!

POT..... KETTLE..... BLACK *-) ........

I think not. Show me an example where I have flounced anywhere on the internet, or lost the argument for that matter (lol) throw personal abuse or got angry. Piss takes do not count especially on here. I just find myself pissing myself laughing about it all now which actually is a bit odd but there you go. The only reason I am still fighting for remain is because I dont want to see areas of the country I love or the people that live their suffer. I couldnt give a toss about myself to be honest.

I was referring to vociferous Remoaners in general ;-) ...........

Considering you make up just 6 and a bit million of our population :-| ..........

You do make a lot of noise *-) .......

Which is 5.4 million more than your Brexit 'population' if you insist on using those figures.

Actually our Brexit population is 17.4 million ;-) ......

Is it not time you LOSERS accepted that fact? *-) ......

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-04-06 8:29 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-04-06 8:12 PM

I didn't watch the debate on 1.4.2019 but for those who haven't seen it and are interested here is the link to Hansard on what was said.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2019-04-01/debates/DAEA92D0-DB85-4370-B65C-2BB2FF6B5AE9/LeavingTheEuropeanUnion

“Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgement; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.”

Top bloke and that says it all for me about the brave position taken by Dominic Grieve

Goodnight all

Thanks for the link Veronica. Very interesting. Oddest of all, was the way the Tories flounced out in a huff about half way through, seemingly because they weren't allowed to keep intervening. How was that a constructive contribution? Quite a performance by Catherine McKinnell as well. Very well briefed, with very sensible replies to interventions as well.

You Remoaners have been flouncing since the 24th of June 2016 (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Well, I'm still here. Who had you in mind who has flounced out? But even so, senior Conservative politicians flouncing out of a parliamentary debate because they weren't allowed to talk it out? Conservative snowflakes? As they say, "if you can't take the heat...……………………….":-D

Daves comment about flouncing is hilarious Brian. Never mind politicians but Brexiteers on social media have done more flounces than I have had hot dinners. Its their favourite pastime. They lose the argument, get really angry, throw some abuse and flounce only to appear somewhere else moaning about how the nasty remoaners upset them. (lol) Snowflakes!

I think not. Show me an example where I have flounced anywhere on the internet, or lost the argument for that matter (lol) throw personal abuse or got angry. Piss takes do not count especially on here. I just find myself pissing myself laughing about it all now which actually is a bit odd but there you go. The only reason I am still fighting for remain is because I dont want to see areas of the country I love or the people that live their suffer. I couldnt give a toss about myself to be honest.

Considering you make up just 6 and a bit million of our population :-| ..........

Which is 5.4 million more than your Brexit 'population' if you insist on using those figures.

Nope...too late to shift goal posts now. Your original post was using these figures.

https://brexit-petitions-count.now.sh/

Bulletguy - 2019-04-06 8:39 PM

Goodnight all

Nope...too late to shift goal posts now. Your original post was using these figures.

Yeah!!! (lol) (lol)

You lost! Get over it! 91% vs 9%

Maybe we should re-run the petitions until you get the answer you want.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-06 8:42 PM

Goodnight all

Yeah!!! (lol) (lol)

Lets face it you did have a head start ;-) .......

Although that said you've had over a month to rally your 16 + million voters.....and how many could be bothered?......Almost a third (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Kinda pisses all over your Remoaner theory that the UK voters have changed their minds dontcha think? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-04-06 8:50 PM

Goodnight all

Yeah!!! (lol) (lol)

Although that said you've had over a month to rally your 16 + million voters.....and how many could be bothered?......Almost a third (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Kinda pisses all over your Remoaner theory that the UK voters have changed their minds dontcha think? >:-) ..........

Really? your going to try and win this argument? (lol)

We didnt have a head start. Your first No deal petition was the one they tried to boost (despite it already being debated in January and over) (lol) which had been running over five months! Not happy with the result of the first one they started another no deal one which was mental as it had a massive hill to climb. The revoke petition hit over two million in the first 48 hours (actually it might have been three). Remind me where yours was then and what its reached so far?

As has been said before, when your in a hole, stop digging.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-06 10:26 PM

Goodnight all

Yeah!!! (lol) (lol)

We didnt have a head start. Your first No deal petition was the one they tried to boost (despite it already being debated in January and over) (lol) which had been running over five months! Not happy with the result of the first one they started another no deal one which was mental as it had a massive hill to climb. The revoke petition hit over two million in the first 48 hours (actually it might have been three). Remind me where yours was then and what its reached so far?

Remind me how often did your petition get mentioned by our Remoaner biased media? *-) .........

I only found out about the leave on the 12th April petition when I went to see how yours was doing ;-) ......

BTW.......You're still over 10 million light of the number you lost by last time (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-07 9:11 AM

Goodnight all

Yeah!!! (lol) (lol)

Remind me how often did your petition get mentioned by our Remoaner biased media? *-) .........

I only found out about the leave on the 12th April petition when I went to see how yours was doing ;-) ......

BTW.......You're still over 10 million light of the number you lost by last time (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Jeezas! He is back for more! (lol)

Firstly the media is massively pro Brexit which is why we are in this mess in the first place. It made headlines though as it was the fastest growing petition ever with the greatest number of signatories ever.

When you started your thread about the second petition for no deal at the end of March I pointed out to you that you had already had that one! It is not my fault you and your Brexit buddies do not know how to use the internet.

As for your last statement about us being 10 million short, by that rationale your nearly 17 million short of Brexiteers wanting a no deal.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-07 10:49 AM

pelmetman - 2019-04-07 9:11 AM

Goodnight all

Yeah!!! (lol) (lol)

Jeezas! He is back for more! (lol)

Firstly the media is massively pro Brexit which is why we are in this mess in the first place. It made headlines though as it was the fastest growing petition ever with the greatest number of signatories ever.

When you started your thread about the second petition for no deal at the end of March I pointed out to you that you had already had that one! It is not my fault you and your Brexit buddies do not know how to use the internet.

As for your last statement about us being 10 million short, by that rationale your nearly 17 million short of Brexiteers wanting a no deal.

Well it just goes to show how barking mad you really are if you think the majority of our media is biased in favour of Brexit *-) .........

I guess we'll get the next "REAL" test of public opinion in May B-) ..........and if the recent Newport by election is anything to go by........Dead in the Water UKIP doubled their vote >:-) .....

I reckon the EU is going to get a damn good kicking in the ballot boxes (lol) .......

An oversimplification if ever there was one Dave. To tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, UKIP increased their vote share by 7.1%. The combined increase in share of the votes to 4 other smaller parties (all of whom campaigned for a further referendum) was 11%. Labour’s candidate (a Remainer) won albeit by a much-reduced margin losing 12.7% of Labour’s previous vote share and there was a woeful 37% turnout.

Yep. Newport didnt really tell us much apart from people are p*ssed of with the Tories and Labour.

As for the pro Brexit media you just have to look at the stats for the press in terms of their political view and more importantly their readership numbers to see its heavily pro Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-07 1:38 PM

An oversimplification if ever there was one Dave. To tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, UKIP increased their vote share by 7.1%. The combined increase in share of the votes to 4 other smaller parties (all of whom campaigned for a further referendum) was 11%. Labour’s candidate (a Remainer) won albeit by a much-reduced margin losing 12.7% of Labour’s previous vote share and there was a woeful 37% turnout.

From 1,100 in 2017 to 2,023 votes in 2019 is near enough doubled in my view ;-) ..........

Especially as it wasn't a EU election and with a abysmal turnout :D .........

Kinda tells me that our politicians have really p*ssed off the voter 8-) .........

May EU's elections are going to be fun >:-) ..........

I wasn't denying that the UKIP vote nearly doubled but my point was you can't conclude from the figures regarding all of the parties' performance and the low turn out anything about whether an election result would result in "a kicking for the EU" Dave. That's just your hope and an example of how you are selective when it comes to "facts" in order to accord with it.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-08 9:55 AM

I wasn't denying that the UKIP vote nearly doubled but my point was you can't conclude from the figures regarding all of the parties' performance and the low turn out anything about whether an election result would result in "a kicking for the EU" Dave. That's just your hope and an example of how you are selective when it comes to "facts" in order to accord with it.

I conclude a lot from gut instinct ;-) .........

It's rarely let me down :D ........and what the NHS has left behind is telling me to get the f*ck out of the EU B-) ........

Perhaps they haven't removed the anti EU bit yet? (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-08 3:53 PM

I think some of your posts prove that Professor Brennan is right Dave. “Gut instincts” were what the Brexit campaigners exploited big time. To blame the foreigner for all our ills is the last recourse of many a disingenuous self-seeking despot.

Oh dear Veronica *-) ...........are you really seeking sanctuary in some edjermercated blokes psychobabble? 8-) ........

BTW it's not me who is using the fact that immigration has increased from non white folk as a anti brexit tool :-| .........

Best ask that tool Barry......

Just sayin :D .......

Archived