Politician Assaulted

Birdbrain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an observation from my short time here FastPat you do seem to have a slight obsession with one of our valued members ... If your not claiming hes banned or calling him Peabrained , racist , Islamaphobic or an idiot your littering many of your posts with Anthhhhony for some strange reason ... You know these days with professional help obsessions and addictions can be beaten ... Before it gets to looking up his home address and stuff I would seek some help ... Just an observation FastPat ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-05-15 6:38 PM

Just an observation from my short time here FastPat you do seem to have a slight obsession with one of our valued members ... If your not claiming hes banned or calling him Peabrained , racist , Islamaphobic or an idiot your littering many of your posts with Anthhhhony for some strange reason ... You know these days with professional help obsessions and addictions can be beaten ... Before it gets to looking up his home address and stuff I would seek some help ... Just an observation FastPat ... Regards

Just an observation of your "short" time here Peabrain, it's something that is clear to not just me but that others have also noted and commented on, your posting patterns - including time of day, vocabulary used (that means language), the topics you choose to raise and the demand for evidence, all bear an incredible likeness to a certain chap who doesn't even have the ability to spell his name correctly. Your appearance at the same time as Tiny Thhhhhony being barred from posting is clearly just a coincidence as your tone is so civil and conciliatory, just the content you post remains vile and racist.

Feel free to report me to the moderators for making these unsubstantiated (that means without evidence) allegations, as then they may then look at the similarities highlighted above and reach the same conclusions.

PS thumping nazis is also allowed.

PPS. was it hot on the rooftops today?

Fast Pat - 2019-05-15 7:27 PM

Just an observation of your "short" time here Peabrain, it's something that is clear to not just me but that others have also noted and commented on, your posting patterns - including time of day, vocabulary used (that means language), the topics you choose to raise and the demand for evidence, all bear an incredible likeness to a certain chap who doesn't even have the ability to spell his name correctly. Your appearance at the same time as Tiny Thhhhhony being barred from posting is clearly just a coincidence as your tone is so civil and conciliatory, just the content you post remains vile and racist.

Feel free to report me to the moderators for making these unsubstantiated (that means without evidence) allegations, as then they may then look at the similarities highlighted above and reach the same conclusions.

PS thumping nazis is also allowed.

PPS. was it hot on the rooftops today?

My word youve really got it bad haven't you ... However hot it was on any rooftop anywhere today I dont believe it was anywhere near the very hot boiling point youve reached ... As for reporting you personally I would much rather others continue to see your endless name calling , insults and now threats of violence to those you disagree with than you being banned by the moderators ... I hope you stick around for a long time ... Regards

...Just an observation from my short time here

Birdbrain,

Please may I politely request you drop the "I'm new here..." BS and come clean as many of the older forum members have rumbled you, and I (as assistant moderator) have access to irrefutable evidence that you are indeed one and the same person as challenged above.

And as you posted on another thread that you did not know what the forum rules where, here is a link to them... https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Conditions-of-forum-use-and-content-standards/32231/

May I suggest ALL forum members read them and PLEASE be civil to each other.

Keith.

Keithl - 2019-05-15 8:25 PM

...Just an observation from my short time here

Birdbrain,

Please may I politely request you drop the "I'm new here..." BS and come clean as many of the older forum members have rumbled you, and I (as assistant moderator) have access to irrefutable evidence that you are indeed one and the same person as challenged above.

And as you posted on another thread that you did not know what the forum rules where, here is a link to them... https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Conditions-of-forum-use-and-content-standards/32231/

May I suggest ALL forum members read them and PLEASE be civil to each other.

Keith.

Thankyou very much Keith for your kind words ... I have just quickly read some of the rules youve kindly posted onto me through this thread and Im struggling a little to understand why youve chosen to pick me out rather than another member who is using threatening language as in talking about punching folk and who continuously throws around names , insults and untruths

Birdbrain,

If you care to re-read my post I addressed my final comment about forum rules and being civil to ALL forum members.

I only addressed my second paragraph to you as you had said in a previous posting that you did not know how the forum rules worked. Quote...

Birdbrain - 2019-05-15 4:06 PM

... Have to say I have only been a member a short while on here and dont fully understand how the forum rules work...

Keith.

Keithl - 2019-05-15 9:09 PM

Birdbrain,

If you care to re-read my post I addressed my final comment about forum rules and being civil to ALL forum members.

I only addressed my second paragraph to you as you had said in a previous posting that you did not know how the forum rules worked. Quote...

Birdbrain - 2019-05-15 4:06 PM

... Have to say I have only been a member a short while on here and dont fully understand how the forum rules work...

Keith.

Thanks for the reply Keith ... Still have to say I am more than a little confused as to why I had such a public personal telling off for simply saying I wasn't fully up to scratch on the rules and another member who quite obviously has broken the rules by endlessly calling unfounded names and insults and now talks about punching folk gets no mention ... Regards

Keithl - 2019-05-15 8:25 PM

Birdbrain,

Keith.

Keith

Looks like " Birdbrain "didn't read this bit.

;-)

Looks like Mr Tommy Robinson has been attacked yet again whilst out campaigning to represent the north west as MEP https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7044883/Violence-breaks-Tommy-Robinson-campaign-event-supporters-clash-crowds-Oldham.html A mass group called The Muslim Defence League seem to have carried out the attack shouting abuse while throwing eggs and stones ... Democracy has taken a battering over the last few years , hopefully the violence seen yesterday wont put off any other decent future politicians

Its getting out of hand now as "The Milk Shake" wars escalate.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-rape-joke-candidate-carl-16170201

What sort of country are we becoming when regular down to earth Racists and Jokers about Rape cannot go out in public to spout hate and bile without running the risk of being seriously covered in milk based products? (lol)

Its a slippery slope I tell yah. Milk shakes today could lead to full on custard pies in the face or worse, Jam tarts and you will never get that out of a Burberry suit.

Birdbrain - 2019-05-19 7:10 AM

Looks like Mr Tommy Robinson has been attacked yet again whilst out campaigning to represent the north west as MEP https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7044883/Violence-breaks-Tommy-Robinson-campaign-event-supporters-clash-crowds-Oldham.html A mass group called The Muslim Defence League seem to have carried out the attack shouting abuse while throwing eggs and stones ... Democracy has taken a battering over the last few years , hopefully the violence seen yesterday wont put off any other decent future politicians

Here's some good white folk giving the Nazi's what for https://twitter.com/paul_0l/status/1130126244941574144?s=19

Fast Pat - 2019-05-20 12:13 AM

Here's some good white folk giving the Nazi's what for https://twitter.com/paul_0l/status/1130126244941574144?s=19

Wether you agree with what Mr Robinson says or not he has a right to do as hes doing as an MEP candidate and those who go and listen have the same right ... To see men , women and children pelted with eggs , bricks and bottles at a perfectly legal political rally is a disgrace ... Shameful scenes

Goddard has seen how Yaxley is cashing in on his thuggery and fances a slice of the cake. Here he tells a Met police officer he doesn't take order from her because, "you are foreign and not British".

https://www.newsflare.com/video/268616/politics-business/moment-yellow-vest-protester-james-goddard-tells-met-police-officer-i-dont-take-orders-from-foreigners

Coming from someone who took advantage FOM gave him to live in Spain for a time, there's more than a touch of irony as well as hypocrisy. As for telling citizens of Liverpool their city is "a sh1thole"......what was he doing there if that's what he thinks? It's a great city with amazingly friendly folk and super sharp wit.

Just before i retired a chap at work organised his 60th birthday there and invited 15 of us. His plan was to go for a few drinks in a pub, then on to clubs, at which point i drew the line as i didn't think the idea of a bunch of old men going clubbing was a good idea. I was fine with going to a few pubs....but not clubbing. I was outvoted, had my arm twisted, and we end up doing a spot of 'dad dancing' with girls on the disco floor young enough to be our daughters who were all super friendly to us!

And of course.....Liverpool is steeped in musical history which i'm eternally grateful for.

Birdbrain - 2019-05-20 6:36 AM

Wether you agree with what Mr Robinson says or not he has a right to do as hes doing as an MEP candidate and those who go and listen have the same right ... To see men , women and children pelted with eggs , bricks and bottles at a perfectly legal political rally is a disgrace ... Shameful scenes

Tommy Robinson, cries, 'I'm one of you.'

Let's see how like him you are.

Have you ever?

1. Been a member of a Racist organisation like the BNP or EDL?

2. Tried to travel on a false passport?

3. Had your wife/partner cautioned for possession of cocaine?

4. Begged for donations totalling hundreds of thousands of pounds?

5. Attempted to cause a mistrial in a child exploitation case?

6. Committed mortgage fraud of over £160,000.

7. Told lies to make a child look bad? Jamall.

8. Chased your wife/partner into the street and assaulted a neighbour?

9. Claimed every British Muslim was responsible for the 7/7 terrorist attack?

10. Brought down a Rape Crisis Centre, lines of communication by posting misleading information?

11. Made racist comments to a taxi driver?

12. Petitioned for a convicted sex offender to be released?

Fast Pat - 2019-05-20 2:44 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-05-20 6:36 AM

Tommy Robinson, cries, 'I'm one of you.'

Let's see how like him you are.

Have you ever?

1. Been a member of a Racist organisation like the BNP or EDL?

2. Tried to travel on a false passport?

3. Had your wife/partner cautioned for possession of cocaine?

4. Begged for donations totalling hundreds of thousands of pounds?

5. Attempted to cause a mistrial in a child exploitation case?

6. Committed mortgage fraud of over £160,000.

7. Told lies to make a child look bad? Jamall.

8. Chased your wife/partner into the street and assaulted a neighbour?

9. Claimed every British Muslim was responsible for the 7/7 terrorist attack?

10. Brought down a Rape Crisis Centre, lines of communication by posting misleading information?

11. Made racist comments to a taxi driver?

12. Petitioned for a convicted sex offender to be released?

Im unsure what that list of demands has to do with women and children being stoned at a gathering for an MEP candidate by The Muslim Defence League ??? Regards

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-22 3:42 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 3:30 PM

Here is a convicted fraudster and violent thug being caught out lying on the campaign trail

https://twitter.com/FreddieBailey96/status/1130895935381409792

He's obsessed. The responses sum up the nutjobs wacko fake claims.

At least he's never said he'd prefer acid to a milkshake chucked over someone *-) ........

Fast Pat - 2019-05-22 3:30 PM

Here is a convicted fraudster and violent thug being caught out lying on the campaign trail

https://twitter.com/FreddieBailey96/status/1130895935381409792

Whos Freddie Bailey and please show the report ... As for Mr Robinson being a "violent thug" I really couldn't say ... You obviously have a problem with him but dont have a problem with violent thug Muslim Defence League throwing bricks and bottles at women and children and spewing threats towards those at a legal political meeting ... Strange , very strange ... Regards ... Actually thinking about it today marks 6 years since Lee Rigby was slaughtered on the streets of London and 2 years since children were blown apart at a concert in Manchester and you seem to think Mr Robinson has the problem ... Lordy your a strange one

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-23 6:08 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-23 12:43 AM

If Farage finds dairy-based items such a threat, he could always do what he said he’ll do, and respond in kind by picking up a trifle.

No report ???

I think Farty Pants has been on the sherry again ;-) .............

Prolly started drowning his sorrows ahead of Sundays results :D ...........

Archived