Respected Journalist in Court

Birdbrain

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 12:13 PM

Nice people. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tommy-robinson-supporters-attack-bbc-17951276

Apparently they also roughed up the SODEM group who are part of the ongoing remain protests outside parliament which resulted in an immediate crowd funder to keep them going which raised £30K in a matter of hours.

Yea they attacked the BBC news crew because they love free speech and burned EU flags because they want "their" country back to give to America. *-)

Why aren't all those knuckleheads working anyway or is thuggery a full time occupation? They've hounded all the EU folk out they claimed were "stealing" their jobs so there's no excuses now.....oh, silly me i forgot, we had to import non-EU workers to do the jobs left by the EU workers which these idlers refuse to do.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-12 1:03 PM

Nice people. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tommy-robinson-supporters-attack-bbc-17951276

Apparently they also roughed up the SODEM group who are part of the ongoing remain protests outside parliament which resulted in an immediate crowd funder to keep them going which raised £30K in a matter of hours.

Yea they attacked the BBC news crew because they love free speech and burned EU flags because they want "their" country back to give to America. *-)

Why aren't all those knuckleheads working anyway or is thuggery a full time occupation? They've hounded all the EU folk out they claimed were "stealing" their jobs so there's no excuses now.....oh, silly me i forgot, we had to import non-EU workers to do the jobs left by the EU workers which these idlers refuse to do.

They probably dont care about handing over our country to Donald Trump as he is "One of them" and not some funny speaking Foreigner although to be fair he is a funny speaking foreigner.

Hate keeps getting mentioned on here but if you want to see real hate then just watch that video.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 9:52 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-11 9:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-11 8:58 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-11 6:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-11 6:43 PM

One of our members is really hurt ... I mean really hurt ...

Yeah from splitting myself laughing at your obsequious fawning over a two bit convicted fraudster, woman beater, and racist thug.

How did Nazir Afzal personally secure anyones conviction ???

The CPS are responsible for bringing criminal proceedings to court prosecutions preparing cases for court and conducting prosecutions.

Nazir Afzal was born in Birmingham (important to remember that bit) has a degree in law from the University of Birmingham. He is a practising Muslim, with outspoken views in favour of women's rights and against forced marriage, female genital mutilation and honour killings. Afzal spent most of his career in the Crown Prosecution Service, rising to be a Chief Prosecutor in North West England from 2011 to 2015, before leaving the CPS. He then served as chief executive of the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners. From 2018, he became the Chair of the Corporation Board at Hopwood Hall College in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

Afzal worked as a solicitor in Birmingham from 1988 to 1991. In London, he became a crown prosecutor in 1991 and assistant chief crown prosecutor in 2001. In 2011, he was appointed North West chief crown prosecutor covering Greater Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire. At that point in his career, he made it clear that "prosecutors are public figures and should be out there engaging with the people, explaining themselves via the media." As one of the 13 chief crown prosecutors that cover England and Wales, he was responsible for over 100,000 prosecutions a year and managed 800 lawyers and paralegals.

One of his first decisions on becoming a chief crown prosecutor was to initiate prosecutions in the case of the Rochdale sex trafficking gang, overturning an earlier decision by the CPS. He suggested that "white professionals' over-sensitivity to political correctness and fear of appearing racist may well have contributed to justice being stalled". He said "I do feel that there's a deficit of leadership in some parts of the Muslim community. They could be much more challenging of certain behaviours". He attributed the attacks to "evil men", saying that the key driver was "male power".

Afzal's work against grooming gangs has led to criticism from "members of the Asian community" and from the far right. Regarding far-right campaigns to deport Afzal, he reiterated "I was born in Birmingham. They can deport me to Birmingham if they want to", and said "I think if you are getting it from both sides, you are probably getting something right."

So.........how many cases has your "hero" Yaxley-Lennon brought to court other than his own atrocious criminal record? He has a habit of continually bringing himself before courts through disrespecting and flouting a justice system he pretends to uphold.

Calm down princess calm down ... I actually like Mr Afzal if more Muslims were like him our country would be all the better for it ... Now take some deep breaths princess and relax a bit sweetie ... As for criticism from the "Asian community" directed towards Mr Afzal youve changed that bit haven't you ??? That should read criticism from the "Muslim community" who really dont like the work Mr Afzal has done exposing Muslim pedo sex gangs just like they dont like Mr Robinson doing the same and for that they threaten Mr Robinson and his wife , parents , children and even those who live in houses Mr Robinson used to live in ... Regards princess

How do you know there are not thousands like Mr Afzal? Its hardly shouted from the roof tops by our media when Muslims do something good is it? Its a bit like the IRA and NI in the troubles. I used to go to NI all the time in the 90s and people would says "ooooh, dont go there you will be killed" and other such nonsense. You never heard about the thousands of English visitors and workers that didnt get killed that week in NI. Its maybe a bad analogy as the troubles were pretty bad but as has been pointed out on here a zillion times not all Muslims go around committing sex crimes.

Whos ever said "all Muslims go around committing sex crimes" Mr Hate ???

Birdbrain - 2019-07-12 5:11 PM

Yeah from splitting myself laughing at your obsequious fawning over a two bit convicted fraudster, woman beater, and racist thug.

The CPS are responsible for bringing criminal proceedings to court prosecutions preparing cases for court and conducting prosecutions.

Nazir Afzal was born in Birmingham (important to remember that bit) has a degree in law from the University of Birmingham. He is a practising Muslim, with outspoken views in favour of women's rights and against forced marriage, female genital mutilation and honour killings. Afzal spent most of his career in the Crown Prosecution Service, rising to be a Chief Prosecutor in North West England from 2011 to 2015, before leaving the CPS. He then served as chief executive of the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners. From 2018, he became the Chair of the Corporation Board at Hopwood Hall College in Rochdale, Greater Manchester.

Afzal worked as a solicitor in Birmingham from 1988 to 1991. In London, he became a crown prosecutor in 1991 and assistant chief crown prosecutor in 2001. In 2011, he was appointed North West chief crown prosecutor covering Greater Manchester, Cumbria and Lancashire. At that point in his career, he made it clear that "prosecutors are public figures and should be out there engaging with the people, explaining themselves via the media." As one of the 13 chief crown prosecutors that cover England and Wales, he was responsible for over 100,000 prosecutions a year and managed 800 lawyers and paralegals.

One of his first decisions on becoming a chief crown prosecutor was to initiate prosecutions in the case of the Rochdale sex trafficking gang, overturning an earlier decision by the CPS. He suggested that "white professionals' over-sensitivity to political correctness and fear of appearing racist may well have contributed to justice being stalled". He said "I do feel that there's a deficit of leadership in some parts of the Muslim community. They could be much more challenging of certain behaviours". He attributed the attacks to "evil men", saying that the key driver was "male power".

Afzal's work against grooming gangs has led to criticism from "members of the Asian community" and from the far right. Regarding far-right campaigns to deport Afzal, he reiterated "I was born in Birmingham. They can deport me to Birmingham if they want to", and said "I think if you are getting it from both sides, you are probably getting something right."

So.........how many cases has your "hero" Yaxley-Lennon brought to court other than his own atrocious criminal record? He has a habit of continually bringing himself before courts through disrespecting and flouting a justice system he pretends to uphold.

Calm down princess calm down ... I actually like Mr Afzal if more Muslims were like him our country would be all the better for it ... Now take some deep breaths princess and relax a bit sweetie ... As for criticism from the "Asian community" directed towards Mr Afzal youve changed that bit haven't you ??? That should read criticism from the "Muslim community" who really dont like the work Mr Afzal has done exposing Muslim pedo sex gangs just like they dont like Mr Robinson doing the same and for that they threaten Mr Robinson and his wife , parents , children and even those who live in houses Mr Robinson used to live in ... Regards princess

How do you know there are not thousands like Mr Afzal? Its hardly shouted from the roof tops by our media when Muslims do something good is it? Its a bit like the IRA and NI in the troubles. I used to go to NI all the time in the 90s and people would says "ooooh, dont go there you will be killed" and other such nonsense. You never heard about the thousands of English visitors and workers that didnt get killed that week in NI. Its maybe a bad analogy as the troubles were pretty bad but as has been pointed out on here a zillion times not all Muslims go around committing sex crimes.

That is the impression Tommy and his crew give. They would like to see all Muslims just disappear I am sure. As I said if you want to see an example of real hate, look no further.

Guest pelmetman

You mean the Losers went pick-pocketing :D .........

Nasty folk those LOSERS >:-) ........

Sod'em I say (lol) ........

P1010899.JPG.dccc4b981adbb19df78db652fdaa47b4.JPG

Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 5:48 PM

That is the impression Tommy and his crew give. They would like to see all Muslims just disappear I am sure. As I said if you want to see an example of real hate, look no further.

You poor darling ... Youve led a sheltered life haven't ya ... Listen princess I like Mr Robinson and I know many other folk who like Mr Robinson but I dont know one person including me who's said they want "to see all Muslims disappear" ... Just because you write it or say that crap it doesnt mean its fact sweetheart ... Your problem is you go all Hollywood and then your point just gets lost in all the made up guff that follows ... Keep it real and then folk wont laugh at you quite so much

Birdbrain - 2019-07-12 6:15 PM

You poor darling ... Youve led a sheltered life haven't ya ... Listen princess I like Mr Robinson and I know many other folk who like Mr Robinson but I dont know one person including me who's said they want "to see all Muslims disappear" ... Just because you write it or say that crap it doesnt mean its fact sweetheart ... Your problem is you go all Hollywood and then your point just gets lost in all the made up guff that follows ... Keep it real and then folk wont laugh at you quite so much

Well thats good to know but I do seem to remember having conversations on here that gave that impression and many a time putting forward the argument myself that you cannot generalise about all Muslims as that is what appeared to be happening.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 6:36 PM

Well thats good to know but I do seem to remember having conversations on here that gave that impression and many a time putting forward the argument myself that you cannot generalise about all Muslims as that is what appeared to be happening.

Question? ;-) .......

What's worse.........Ignoring a certain cultures pedophilia or challenging it? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-12 5:53 PM

There is nothing nasty about the SODEM team. Steve Bray was frightened for his life and made the decision to get them all out of there. Tommy's thugs tried to stop him leaving in his car after they smashed up about a grands worth of SODEM's gear and God knows how much other stuff.

Why is it that the SODEM group and many other remainer groups can peacefully protest and have done for nearly three years yet every time there is trouble or violence its the Brexiteers and the likes of Tommy's lot that cause it?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 6:44 PM

pelmetman - 2019-07-12 5:53 PM

There is nothing nasty about the SODEM team. Steve Bray was frightened for his life and made the decision to get them all out of there. Tommy's thugs tried to stop him leaving in his car after they smashed up about a grands worth of SODEM's gear and God knows how much other stuff.

Why is it that the SODEM group and many other remainer groups can peacefully protest and have done for nearly three years yet every time there is trouble or violence its the Brexiteers and the likes of Tommy's lot that cause it?

Perhaps they should accept the result of a democratic referendum ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.b44df92213ab5fd7fd46bb6da1044ddf.JPG

Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 6:36 PM

Conversations with who princess ??? I presume you mean with either me or David because we normally are the ones who live in the real world ... Your talking cra9 Barry as usual and just throwing out the usual race hate crap slurs that ones come to expect from you and the usuals ... Debate is good on whatever subject but when it goes all Walt Disney as it normally does with you and the haters its pointless ... Regards sweet cheeks

When you lose the support of your biggest cheerleader then you know that something is changing.

THE SUN SAYS: TOMMY ROT

STEPHEN Yaxley-Lennon isn’t a journalist. He’s a thug, an extremist, and he nearly collapsed a grooming gang trial.

A freedom fighter, a free speech campaigner? Rubbish. He’s a grandstanding idiot who stirs up anti-Muslim hatred in the sewers of social media.

As for his commitment to reporting, after he was sent down yesterday his supporters attacked reporters.

“Tommy” claims to speak for Britain. But his intolerant, ugly vision for this great modern country isn’t one that we’ve got the slightest bit of interest in.

And the public have already given their verdict on him. After all, he stood for election earlier this year.When he received a whopping two per cent of the vote — and lost his deposit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9483610/tommy-robinson-sentenced-contempt-trial-video-parliament/

Barryd999 - 2019-07-12 10:37 PM

Heres a bit of proper hate for those that are confused about what hate really is.

Disgusting. This kind of thing isnt "Hollywood" or "Disney" either, its on the rise. since we opened the Pandoras box of Brexit three years ago.

https://www.facebook.com/19129786540/posts/10156194353931541/

It's racist. The author isn't the brightest bulb either....the Empire Windrush sank in the Med over 65 years ago after a fire. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-07-12 11:03 PM

Heres a bit of proper hate for those that are confused about what hate really is.

Disgusting. This kind of thing isnt "Hollywood" or "Disney" either, its on the rise. since we opened the Pandoras box of Brexit three years ago.

It's racist. The author isn't the brightest bulb either....the Empire Windrush sank in the Med over 65 years ago after a fire. *-)

To be fair though, Boris's spelling and handwriting has improved.

Yet your happy for Sir Nigel Farage get to get stuff chucked in his face and for Mr Rees Mogg to be attacked on the streets with his children but a letter offends you more ... Hypocrite Barry strikes ... As for Lammy hes a racist and a chancer who like our very own Bully politicised and lied about Grenfell ...

... He spewed his usual hate just after Grenfell claiming the police were covering up Grenfell victim numbers without a shred of evidence

Birdbrain - 2019-07-13 5:55 AM

Yet your happy for Sir Nigel Farage get to get stuff chucked in his face and for Mr Rees Mogg to be attacked on the streets with his children but a letter offends you more ... Hypocrite Barry strikes ... As for Lammy hes a racist and a chancer who like our very own Bully politicised and lied about Grenfell ...

... He spewed his usual hate just after Grenfell claiming the police were covering up Grenfell victim numbers without a shred of evidence

Chucking milk shakes at Sewage IMO is not in the same league as such racist hate crime as this letter to Mr Lammy. As regards Smuggy I think at the time I condemned the actions of the nutter outside his house. actually.

The letter is sinister, extremely racist and very threatening. No doubt the moron that sent it will have left his finger prints on it and will almost certainly have a criminal record so hopefully justice will be swift.

Barryd999 - 2019-07-13 9:22 AM

Chucking milk shakes at Sewage IMO is not in the same league as such racist hate crime as this letter to Mr Lammy. As regards Smuggy I think at the time I condemned the actions of the nutter outside his house. actually.

The letter is sinister, extremely racist and very threatening. No doubt the moron that sent it will have left his finger prints on it and will almost certainly have a criminal record so hopefully justice will be swift.

If you think assault and criminal damage isnt worse than receiving a letter then your beyond being a total loop ... Your hatred runs very deep Im afraid to say

Birdbrain - 2019-07-13 12:29 PM

If you think assault and criminal damage isnt worse than receiving a letter then your beyond being a total loop ... Your hatred runs very deep Im afraid to say

Of course its worse. Farage showed what a bitter nasty little man he is by insisting that charges were brought against the "Shaker". Criminal damage? It was a milk shake FFS! Have you never had a young lady chuck a drink over you? I havent of course but I think most blokes probably have. Did you press charges?

It was very naughty to cover Mr Sewage in expensive Milk Shake but not as vile and threatening as what this racist moron has in mind.

1) Sir Nigel Farage doesn't exist at all......only in your head.

2) David Lammy MP made a valid point which wasn't racist at all and exactly who is "Bully" and who are you claiming "lied about Grenfell"?

Barryd999 - 2019-07-13 2:04 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-13 12:29 PM

Of course its worse. Farage showed what a bitter nasty little man he is by insisting that charges were brought against the "Shaker". Criminal damage? It was a milk shake FFS! Have you never had a young lady chuck a drink over you? I havent of course but I think most blokes probably have. Did you press charges?

It was very naughty to cover Mr Sewage in expensive Milk Shake but not as vile and threatening as what this racist moron has in mind.

So assaulting a politician is not as serious as sending another politician a letter ... Jeez Barry ... What happened to you ... Look at yourself ... If you can stomach the image

Archived