Bulletguy - 2019-07-24 9:35 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-24 6:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-24 6:30 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-24 5:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-24 11:01 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-24 6:18 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-23 10:53 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-23 7:52 PM

Oh Lordy ... Lets hope the haters info is a little more reliable than the one to do with him getting punched by a 70 year old in the slammer ... Hate , hate and more hate from our usual chatterbox haters

So a girl who worked with Yaxleys bunch is "a hater" for daring to speak out? *-)

Did I say that princess ... Look again princess ... Rub your hater eyes and take another look and "girl" ???

Oh dear. *-) Not word for word no, but you've never been particular on that when misquoting posts have you? You said, "Lets hope the haters info is a little more reliable than the one..." and given the most recent post concerned a girl who had worked with Yaxleys bunch, i'm assuming you now lump her as "a hater" because she dared to speak out against your darling thug, serial criminal and fraudster.

Your right for once ... It certainly isnt word for word princess is it ... It certainly isnt anything at all like i said is it princess ... Actually its all really just Bullet-world Hollywood guff ... As usual

It doesn't need quoting verbatim when the audio link is there for everyone to listen to. I gave my own opinion on the link subject which you don't like because you hero worship Yaxley. No idea why this revelation should come as a surprise to you any way as he's openly boasted about taking drugs before.

Poor darling ... Your own opinion aint worth a burnt barbecue sausage princess ...

Your hero Yaxley is a smack head and his followers are daft enough to fund it.....get over yourself and stop blarting.

Princess ... Smack is a word used to describe heroin ... Earlier in the thread you claimed Mr Robinson had a "coke habit" but now in true Hollywood style hes a "smack head" amongst numerous other things youve spewed his way ... Which is it coke or heroin just so I can keep up with the fairytale

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fast Pat - 2019-07-27 11:21 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-27 11:09 AM

Ding-a-ling Princess ... Peoples hero Mr Robinson isnt in The EDL ... More hate not hope from ya ... Regards

Nah, he just co-founded it.

Thats right and then left ... Point is sweet cheeks ???

Fast Pat - 2019-07-27 12:48 PM

"Peoples hero Mr Robinson isnt in The EDL"

No he's in prison.

Again!

We know hes in prison Princess ... Tell us sumat we dont know , which is why I asked before ... Your point is ???

No he's in prison.

Again!

He'll be out before these members of the Huddersfield Muslim sex gang he reported on though wont he https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/huddersfield-child-abuse-ring-sex-trial-court-grooming-tommy-robinson-reporting-restrictions-a8592176.html ??? ... Strange you take comfort that Mr Robinson is inside and not those fellas ... Shocker

Birdbrain - 2019-07-27 2:01 PM

No he's in prison.

Again!

He'll be out before these members of the Huddersfield Muslim sex gang he reported on though wont he https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/huddersfield-child-abuse-ring-sex-trial-court-grooming-tommy-robinson-reporting-restrictions-a8592176.html ??? ... Strange you take comfort that Mr Robinson is inside and not those fellas ... Shocker

What you mean the ones which Tommy's irresponsible actions almost allowed to walk free?

Fast Pat - 2019-07-27 3:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-27 2:01 PM

No he's in prison.

Again!

What you mean the ones which Tommy's irresponsible actions almost allowed to walk free?

Be nice if you could prove that Princess ... Lets be avenue

Fast Pat - 2019-07-27 5:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-27 5:08 PM

Here you go https://rightsinfo.org/tommy-robinson-jailed-heres-why/

Oh no Princess ... Thats not what we want is it ... You specifically said the ones Mr Robinson almost let walk free didn't you ... Now that suggests youve seen or heard something from someone involved in that specific case saying and proving that the case almost collapsed ... Lets try again sweet cheeks ... Your father fought The Nazis remember and with all the false info and propaganda they chucked out we wouldnt want him to be disappointed seeing his son was doing just the same would we ??? ... Off you pop

Birdbrain - 2019-07-27 5:49 PM

Oh no Princess ... Thats not what we want is it ...

What you don't "want" Pansy boy is finally having to admit your heros conduct amounted to a, "serious contempt and reckless disobedience of an important court order imposed to protect the integrity of the Akhtar trial and subsequent trials, and of conduct which created a substantial risk of a serious impediment to the integrity of the trial process.

An aggravating feature is the respondent’s previous offending, including but not limited to an earlier contempt committed at Canterbury. He has 11 convictions, including for offences of violence, public order offences, disobedience to court orders, and fraud.

The respondent cannot be given credit for pleading guilty. He has lied about a number of matters, and sought to portray himself as the victim of unfairness and oppression. This does not increase his sentence, but it does mean that there can be no reduction for an admission of guilt, or for contrition or for remorse."

Been to visit yet with a bunch of roses? Belmarsh isn't so far from "France". (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-07-27 8:13 PM

What you don't "want" Pansy boy is finally having to admit your heros conduct amounted to a, "serious contempt and reckless disobedience of an important court order imposed to protect the integrity of the Akhtar trial and subsequent trials, and of conduct which created a substantial risk of a serious impediment to the integrity of the trial process.

An aggravating feature is the respondent’s previous offending, including but not limited to an earlier contempt committed at Canterbury. He has 11 convictions, including for offences of violence, public order offences, disobedience to court orders, and fraud.

The respondent cannot be given credit for pleading guilty. He has lied about a number of matters, and sought to portray himself as the victim of unfairness and oppression. This does not increase his sentence, but it does mean that there can be no reduction for an admission of guilt, or for contrition or for remorse."

Been to visit yet with a bunch of roses? Belmarsh isn't so far from "France". (lol)

"Pansy Boy" ... Now I believe that is definitely a homophobic insult ... A blatant homophobic slur aimed my way and I have to say I find that disgraceful and I would imagine its definitely against Warners rules ... Your other stuff says nothing about what FatPat claimed as in Mr Robinsons actions almost allowed the members of Huddersfield Muslim sex gang to "walk free" ... Maybe you can help him out , could you do that without the homophobic insults please

Birdbrain - 2019-07-28 8:01 AM

"Pansy Boy" ... Now I believe that is definitely a homophobic insult ...A blatant homophobic slur aimed my way and I have to say I find that disgraceful...

If you want to continually address certain fm's with effeminate terms you aren't in a position to cry when the same comes back to you. Don't use it if you don't want it, simple.

The serial offending criminal Yaxley is back in the slammer and nobody, except you and a few of his acolytes, could care less about him. The judicial report has already been linked so fill yer boots.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-28 11:35 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-07-28 8:01 AM

"Pansy Boy" ... Now I believe that is definitely a homophobic insult ...A blatant homophobic slur aimed my way and I have to say I find that disgraceful...

If you want to continually address certain fm's with effeminate terms you aren't in a position to cry when the same comes back to you. Don't use it if you don't want it, simple.

The serial offending criminal Yaxley is back in the slammer and nobody, except you and a few of his acolytes, could care less about him. The judicial report has already been linked so fill yer boots.

I use the ones I use with affection and they can in no way can be seen as insults unless you can show otherwise ... "Pansy Boy" however is a well known homophobic insult and put down and as explained here very offensive ... http://www.memidex.com/pansy+homosexual .... I think am apology would be in order for using such a disgusting , offensive term on here and then maybe we can see it was a mistake to use that term and your really not homophobic

• 2 years later...
Birdbrain - 2019-07-04 6:28 PM

... Think we all agree the case against him is disgraceful ... Chatterbox salutes the brave and Mr Robinson certainly is very brave ... A true Brit xxx

Seems like Tommy Ten Names has now taken to stalking women journalists

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-stalking-ban-journalist-b1937787.html

Archived