Respected Journalist in Court

Birdbrain

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-07-18 9:20 PM

Here's a link to the sentencing remarks in Tommy Robinson's case.

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/yaxley-lennon-decision-on-penalty-190711.pdf

Veronica

Blimey Veronica 8-) ........You've come back punchy :D .......

I'll have a think about the judges decision ;-) ........and will come back with my un'financed by the British taxpayer opinion prolly tomorrow >:-) ........

P1010899.JPG.639f0654f108ffc56de415068f05058c.JPG

Just thought it would offer a little more insight into what was at issue than the press reports are able to convey Dave. Snippets from judgements are rarely as informative than the whole thing. As for the leccy I remain completely ignorant of all things as curious as electricity. I defer to the experts who so kindly offered their advice. Love experts me. ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-07-18 10:49 PM

Just thought it would offer a little more insight into what was at issue than the press reports are able to convey Dave. Snippets from judgements are rarely as informative than the whole thing. As for the leccy I remain completely ignorant of all things as curious as electricity. I defer to the experts who so kindly offered their advice. Love experts me. ;-)

Beware of experts ;-) ........

I am apparently(So I've been told and paid) a expert pelmet & pouffe stuffer 8-) ......

I prefer to say I am experienced in the art of living :D ........

P1010899.JPG.e74559fc964a3f5489ce7455f0896e82.JPG

Serious contempt from a serial offender and fraudster who showed zero contrition or remorse, Sentence was pathetically light.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-07-18 11:27 PM

Serious contempt from a serial offender and fraudster who showed zero contrition or remorse, Sentence was pathetically light.

From the judgement ;-) ......

The contempts we have found proved were not ones of deliberate defiance; there

was no intention to interfere with the administration of justice, and, in the event,

neither the Akhtar trial or the trial that followed,

ie a bloke with checkered past with a need to atone and has seen the threat to our society from the inside :-| ........

pelmetman - 2019-07-18 11:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-18 11:27 PM

From the judgement ;-) ......

The contempts we have found proved were not ones of deliberate defiance; there

was no intention to interfere with the administration of justice, and, in the event,

neither the Akhtar trial or the trial that followed,

You're minimising the seriousness of the offence of contempt by a serial offender and fraudster. You left the below out didn't you? I can't think why.

Reckless disobedience....serious contempt....conduct which created a substantial risk of a serious impediment to the integrity of the trial process......the respondent’s previous offending 11 convictions, including for offences of violence, public order offences, disobedience to court orders, and fraud.

Not so pretty as you tried to paint it after all is it?

ie a bloke with checkered past with a need to atone and has seen the threat to our society from the inside :-| ........

But he's always whining the law lets 'em run free on the outside......now he's gone to prison himself he suddenly changes tune and whines prisons are full of 'em. So......which is it? He can't have it both ways.

My dad who fought Nazis during WW2 would thoroughly approve

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/793111/tommy-robinson-punched-belmarsh-prison-edl-fight

Although he'd struggle to understand how this younger generation like Birdbrain and Pelmethead could come to describe such scum as "respected journalist", indeed he and the other brave soldiers of WW2 would be horrified how facsist like Yaxley Lenton, Farrage and Trump have gained such popularity with these people.

Fast Pat - 2019-07-20 11:46 PM

My dad who fought Nazis during WW2 would thoroughly approve

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/793111/tommy-robinson-punched-belmarsh-prison-edl-fight

Although he'd struggle to understand how this younger generation like Birdbrain and Pelmethead could come to describe such scum as "respected journalist", indeed he and the other brave soldiers of WW2 would be horrified how facsist like Yaxley Lenton, Farrage and Trump have gained such popularity with these people.

70 years old! 8-)

It is understood that Robinson ­accused another inmate of “disrespecting” him when they bumped into each other in the shower block.

He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner who responded by dropping him with a single punch.

Not so "big" as he thinks and as one PO said, “If you start acting as though you are big-time, someone will take you down. If you come into the prison and start acting like you are the boss they will take you down quickly.”

As a regular inhabitant of HMP Yaxley should have known this. Seems he still has much to learn.

The haters now celebrating a supposed attack on a journalist jailed for reporting ... Even some how linked ones parent fighting Nazis to the supposed attack ... Hate consumes their every thought , their parents and families must be proud

The haters need to wipe down their trousers once again ... How does a fella who's in isolation for his own safety away from the Muslim criminal gangs in our prisons who want to kill him for reporting on Muslim sex gangs have joint showers with other inmates ??? ... Hate aint a pretty look

Birdbrain - 2019-07-23 7:52 PM

Oh Lordy ... Lets hope the haters info is a little more reliable than the one to do with him getting punched by a 70 year old in the slammer ... Hate , hate and more hate from our usual chatterbox haters

So a girl who worked with Yaxleys bunch is "a hater" for daring to speak out? *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-07-23 10:53 PM

Oh Lordy ... Lets hope the haters info is a little more reliable than the one to do with him getting punched by a 70 year old in the slammer ... Hate , hate and more hate from our usual chatterbox haters

So a girl who worked with Yaxleys bunch is "a hater" for daring to speak out? *-)

Did I say that princess ... Look again princess ... Rub your hater eyes and take another look and "girl" ???

Birdbrain - 2019-07-24 6:18 AM

Did I say that princess ... Look again princess ... Rub your hater eyes and take another look and "girl" ???

Oh dear. *-) Not word for word no, but you've never been particular on that when misquoting posts have you? You said, "Lets hope the haters info is a little more reliable than the one..." and given the most recent post concerned a girl who had worked with Yaxleys bunch, i'm assuming you now lump her as "a hater" because she dared to speak out against your darling thug, serial criminal and fraudster.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-24 11:01 AM

Oh dear. *-) Not word for word no, but you've never been particular on that when misquoting posts have you? You said, "Lets hope the haters info is a little more reliable than the one..." and given the most recent post concerned a girl who had worked with Yaxleys bunch, i'm assuming you now lump her as "a hater" because she dared to speak out against your darling thug, serial criminal and fraudster.

Your right for once ... It certainly isnt word for word princess is it ... It certainly isnt anything at all like i said is it princess ... Actually its all really just Bullet-world Hollywood guff ... As usual

Birdbrain - 2019-07-24 5:36 PM

Your right for once ... It certainly isnt word for word princess is it ... It certainly isnt anything at all like i said is it princess ... Actually its all really just Bullet-world Hollywood guff ... As usual

It doesn't need quoting verbatim when the audio link is there for everyone to listen to. I gave my own opinion on the link subject which you don't like because you hero worship Yaxley. No idea why this revelation should come as a surprise to you any way as he's openly boasted about taking drugs before.

Bulletguy - 2019-07-24 6:30 PM

It doesn't need quoting verbatim when the audio link is there for everyone to listen to. I gave my own opinion on the link subject which you don't like because you hero worship Yaxley. No idea why this revelation should come as a surprise to you any way as he's openly boasted about taking drugs before.

Poor darling ... Your own opinion aint worth a burnt barbecue sausage princess ... Your opinion on pretty much everything in the modern world puts you firmly on loser street sweet cheeks dont it , from POTUS Trump to Brexit to Boris to The Tories/Labour etc etc ... You'd prolly lose a game of patience against yaself even after cheating ... Life is cruel

Birdbrain - 2019-07-24 6:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-07-24 6:30 PM

Poor darling ... Your own opinion aint worth a burnt barbecue sausage princess ...

Your hero Yaxley is a smack head and his followers are daft enough to fund it.....get over yourself and stop blarting.

Archived