British Tanker seized by Iran

John52

Barryd999 - 2019-07-23 10:42 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-23 9:54 AM

pepe63 - 2019-07-23 8:48 AM

With him barreling onto the forum only to immediately start insulting people ..thick..stupid..etc coupled with his "I'm off out now" lines, "Funster john" sounds very much like "Had Enough "?......

....could it be......?

Sorry to disappoint you. I came on here for one reason. I'd put up with the appalling Bulletguy on Fun, where there was much rejoicing when he left because he was too tight to pay a tenner. I've browsed this and other forums, mainly Facts, for several years. This one in particular was always enjoyable, mainly because I enjoyed the way a couple of members would wind up and infuriate the remoaners, who can't stand the fact that there are people out there who disagree with them. Bulletguy's disgraceful slanders, lies and insults to anyone who dares to disagree with him finally got to me and I decided to take him on and highlight what he really is and expose some of his more blatant lies. If I've insulted anyone else it will only be in response to similar invective from them.

If you've never noticed the way that this man slanders and insults anyone whom he doesn't like then you must have a very selective memory.

As for 'I'm off out now'. What's that about? I've probably said that twice when I've been in a long debate with someone and considered it good manners to tell them that I won't be able to respond for some time. I'm off out now as well, is that OK?

Not being funny but that all sounds a bit stalkery to me. You go on FACTS? Not seen you on the Brexit thread in the subs bar on there,

Of course it is. He's a total wacko. He claims there was "much rejoicing" when i dared to leave a forum over ten years ago (doesn't mention others left as well), so if so glad to see the back of a particular fm......why the hell would you spend years following them around? He's a manic obsessive.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What put me off 'Motorhome Fun' forum was its strange pricing model of being free to read but you have to pay to post. Hence professional mechanincs like Euroserve who give their advice freely would have to pay, wheras those who take the free advice would not.

Hence it was full of clueless people asking technical questions even I could answer, but would have to go through the rigmarole of joining up and paying to do so - so I didn't bother. The only people I saw 'answering' members questions were traders trying to sell them something. Don't know if its changed since then.

John52 - 2019-07-22 11:55 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-22 9:37 AM

I have no idea where JRM invests his OWN money, do you?

Yes.

Just Google it.

He's cagey about his own investments but his fund is invested abroad. Why would he not put both his own money and their money in the UK if he genuinely believes Brexit is good for the UK economy?

And yet again - Why doesn't he proudly invest money - (both his own money and the money he managed - whats the difference?) in the UK - and say where.

You keep asking that question over and over and over again ...

... then you proudly show us where YOU invest YOUR money, in a scheme that only invests 0.57% in UK Stocks and 99.08% in worldwide Stocks. 8-)

I think you are just a big bulls**tter like bulletguys**tter. You deserve each other because neither of you seem to understand the first thing about Financial Markets. All wind and p*ss as me Granny used to say.

747 - 2019-07-23 5:22 PM

YOU invest YOUR money, in a scheme that only invests 0.57% in UK Stocks and 99.08% in worldwide Stocks. 8-)

Oh dear *-)

The blatantly obvious diffrence which has escaped you is that, unlike Rees Mogg, I am not saying Brexit will be good for the UK economy.

John52 - 2019-07-22 7:37 AM

Oh and before you say I have not kept my money in Britain - thats because I'm not the one pretending Brexit will be good for the British economy.

PS: Sorry for the repetition but you still haven't answered the fundamental question of why isn't Rees-Mogg keeping his money here?

How could I put it clearer than this *-)

John52 - 2019-07-22 11:55 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-22 9:37 AM

I have no idea where JRM invests his OWN money, do you?

Yes.

Just Google it.

He's cagey about his own investments but his fund is invested abroad. Why would he not put both his own money and their money in the UK if he genuinely believes Brexit is good for the UK economy?

And yet again - Why doesn't he proudly invest money - (both his own money and the money he managed - whats the difference?) in the UK - and say where.

I think you are just a big bulls**tter like bulletguys**tter. You deserve each other because neither of you seem to understand the first thing about Financial Markets. All wind and p*ss as me Granny used to say.

What's any of that to do with me...i don't have stocks or shares so why would i need to follow the financial market? :-S

John52 - 2019-07-23 5:39 PM

YOU invest YOUR money, in a scheme that only invests 0.57% in UK Stocks and 99.08% in worldwide Stocks. 8-)

Oh dear *-)

The blatantly obvious diffrence which has escaped you is that, unlike Rees Mogg, I am not saying Brexit will be good for the UK economy.

And of course you will be right and everyone else is wrong.

NOT being part of a Federal EU will be good for everyone, so in your case FIFO. :D

John52 - 2019-07-23 6:47 PM

John52 - 2019-07-22 7:37 AM

Oh and before you say I have not kept my money in Britain - thats because I'm not the one pretending Brexit will be good for the British economy.

PS: Sorry for the repetition but you still haven't answered the fundamental question of why isn't Rees-Mogg keeping his money here?

How could I put it clearer than this *-)

I did explain to you in simple terms why a man who isn't even a partner and is a minority shareholder in an investment firm is in no position to force that firm to change its entire investment strategy, a strategy that its investors were told would be its future policy and the same policy that it's had since its inception.

I then asked you to tell me how you know where JRM invests HIS OWN money and your 'man hemmed in a corner' argument was to tell me to Google it.

I did Google it and found nothing.I told you this and asked you again to tell me that if you do know where JRM invests HIS money, to let me know. Needless to say you haven't done.

So my questions are, why can't you understand why he has no control over Somerset Capital Management's Investments, it really doesn't need a great brain to comprehend something so simple? And if you have links that show where his own money is invested, why won't you publish them?

The fact is that you know nothing and have nothing and you're all bluster.

Guest pelmetman

Oh dear *-)

So why don't you invest in the EU? ;-) ........

Just askin? :D ........

But we know why dont we?........... the EU is a stagnant cesspit that only sucks in money and returns feck all payback unless you call a reduction in pay for the low paid and a increase in foreign criminals etc etc etc a worthwhile return on your investment *-) ........

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-23 9:01 PM

I then asked you to tell me how you know where JRM invests HIS OWN money

I'm still asking you whats the difference between his own money and his fund's money when it comes to his idea of the best place to invest it not being the UK?

pelmetman - 2019-07-23 10:00 PM

So why don't you invest in the EU? ;-) ........

Because Brexit is bad for the EU as well.

(although not as bad as it is for England)

Wheras the US stands to cash in from it.

Dividing the EU countries weakens their negotiating position with the US.

Trump doesn't like the EU for the same reason a Victorian mine or mill owner didn't like the Trade Unions.

Its called Divide and Rule.

He isn't calling for a Divided States of America.

He wants a United States of America and a Divided States of Europe.

747 - 2019-07-23 8:22 PM

Oh dear *-)

And of course you will be right and everyone else is wrong.

Do you ever think before you post?

According to you, everyone else except me is saying Brexit will be good for the UK economy.

Is that why the pound has crashed *-)

John52 - 2019-07-25 6:23 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-07-23 9:01 PM

I then asked you to tell me how you know where JRM invests HIS OWN money

I'm still asking you whats the difference between his own money and his fund's money when it comes to his idea of the best place to invest it not being the UK?

I've explained it in simple terms for you. It's not my fault of you're too thick to understand.

But you claim to know where JRM invests HIS OWN money. When are you going to tell me, or were you lying? SCM, which isn't HIS firm by the way, invests other people's money.

See, once more, JRM has his own money. SCM takes other people's money and invests it for them.

You might get the hang of this one day. Although I doubt it. You don't seem capable of understanding the simplest situations, even when you're told in the simplest of language.

John52 - 2019-07-25 6:33 PM

According to you, everyone else except me is saying Brexit will be good for the UK economy.

Is that why the pound has crashed *-)

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-trade-and-investment-in-2018-behind-the-numbers

Oh look, all those funny foreigners wanting to invest their money in Britain.

Oh look, non-EU countries are our largest export market.

Oh look, the US of A is our biggest customer.

These funny foreigners must really be worried about the UK leaving the EU!

Happy days lie ahead. We're leaving, we're keeping our regularly-elected Majesty the Queen, God bless her, and Corbyn will go to his allotment. Get used to it. (lol) (lol) (lol)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-07-25 5:28 PM

He isn't calling for a Divided States of America.

He wants a United States of America and a Divided States of Europe.

The USA isn't made up from sovereign nations with different cultures and languages developed over centuries *-) ..........

Unlike you loony lefties......most of us aren't ashamed to be British >:-) ............

Archived