Barryd999 - 2019-08-26 8:41 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-25 5:13 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-25 5:52 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-25 10:06 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-25 10:53 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-25 9:04 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-25 9:57 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-25 7:19 AM

Wow! So an immigrant looks like making her life a success. Are there so few that this is big news? I would hope that many of them emulate this girl and do well in life.

It definitely negates the thousands who, out of all proportion to their numbers in the UK, are clogging up our prisons and costing us billions.

It definitely negates the thousands of them running drugs, prostitution, people trafficking and forced labour rackets.

I hope that she appreciates her huge cost to the UK and, if she graduates, stays here and pays a lot of income tax.

Are you saying that thousands of immigrants and refugees from Iran are clogging up our prisons and costing us billions? Evidence please.

Er, no. Where did I mention immigrants from Iran?

Your reading and comprehension skills are on a par with Bulletlie's.

You said

"It definitely negates the thousands who, out of all proportion to their numbers in the UK, are clogging up our prisons and costing us billions. "

So where is the evidence that immigrants are costing us "billions" by putting them all in prison? As we were discussing an Iranian immigrant Im guessing this is another Muslim bashing thread. So come on, lets have the stats.

A Muslim bashing thread? What kind of warped mind can infer that from anything that's been said so far?

If I was referring to Iranian immigrants I would have said 'Iranian immigrants'. Anyone with an average IQ would have known that I was referring to 'immigrants'.

The cost of keeping foreign nationals in prison is over £140 million a year. And that's just EU citizens. Pelmet has already shown that detention centre costs are over £100 million.

https://fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners/#

That's £250 million plus every year.

That's over £1 billion every four years. And that's not counting non-EU immigrants.

Next?

£140 million a year for just 4000 prisoners from the EU. That doesnt sound much to me and certainly not the billions you mentioned, Clearly considering how many EU citizens there are here just 4000 being locked up doesnt sound many does it?

So how much do none EU citizen prisoners cost us then or could I be right in assuming your billions figure included anyone with a brown skin? I.e British citizens.

There are times when I worry about your level of intelligence. Your comment about counting anyone with brown skin is typical of your slimy and nasty dialogue.

All foreign prisoners occupy more places than their ratio in the community. From memory there are 8% in the country and 11% in prisons.

You asked for proof and I provided it. Didn't you read my link? I've shown you that prison costs and detention centre costs add up to over £250 million a year and that's without non-EU prisoners.

Even without non-EU prisoners, every four years it's over a billion. How can my claim of billions be wrong? Over ten years it will probably be about £4 billion including non - EU prisoners.

As for the costs, can't you do simple arithmetic? £140 million divided by 4000 is £35,000 per prisoner per year, which is actually on the low side.

Give up whilst you're losing.

When you talk about how much stuff costs the country you tend to talk in terms of annual costs. So you could say lots of things cost Billions of pounds using your methodology. I could say Ive spaffed over a million quid on fine booze and nice cheese and it could possibly be true, over the last thirty years!

I am pretty sure without looking the percentage of EU criminals in our prisons is less than our home grown criminals but if none EU immigrants are a higher percentage then once again you have scored an own goal as you have seen to it that the EU migrants are leaving in their droves only to see none EU migration shoot up. Not only that but the EU immigrants we are losing are doctors and nurses, the criminals will probably stay!

As for losing, its a term you angry red faced folk are obsessed with isnt it.

*-)

We will all be losers I am afraid in your madcap race to the bottom just because you dont like foreigners.

I don't dislike foreigners you utter, utter brainless clown, I dislike foreigners who come here and commit crime, who rob and rape and run drugs, prostitution and people-smuggling rackets.

I welcome skilled people from all over the world without whom the NHS would collapse. I welcome entrepreneurs and genuine asylum seekers escaping tyranny.

You're obsessed with skilled labour and entrepreneurs you utter brainless clown. Neither of those are any use at all to the many fruit and veg farms who need unskilled labour and British don't want to do the work, "the rare British workers who give the fruit and vegetable harvest a try, “literally don't last a week”.

They used to come from the EU but since your lot hounded them out and made them unwelcome, labour from non-EU countries will have to pick up the slack otherwise the fruit and veg rots, gets binned, and eventually another business goes to the wall. Well done.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44230865

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-agriculture-farms-fruit-picking-migrant-workers-labour-shortage-a8469806.html

But I want the UK to have control over whom we admit. I don't want Albanian thugs and Romanian rapists whom we now can't deport because they're EU citizens.

It's always had control had they applied EU rulings but successive governments chose not to. EU rules allow unlimited free movement of people only for a duration up to three months. It was a UK decision not to control immigration.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

As for "Albanian thugs" and "Romanian rapists"....sweeping generalisation much *-) i've no doubt at all figures will be a miniscule percentage by that of our own home grown British thugs and rapists.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 5:36 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 8:18 AM

Wow! So an immigrant looks like making her life a success. Are there so few that this is big news? I would hope that many of them emulate this girl and do well in life.

It definitely negates the thousands who, out of all proportion to their numbers in the UK, are clogging up our prisons and costing us billions.

It definitely negates the thousands of them running drugs, prostitution, people trafficking and forced labour rackets.

I hope that she appreciates her huge cost to the UK and, if she graduates, stays here and pays a lot of income tax.

Are you saying that thousands of immigrants and refugees from Iran are clogging up our prisons and costing us billions? Evidence please.

You said

"It definitely negates the thousands who, out of all proportion to their numbers in the UK, are clogging up our prisons and costing us billions. "

So where is the evidence that immigrants are costing us "billions" by putting them all in prison? As we were discussing an Iranian immigrant Im guessing this is another Muslim bashing thread. So come on, lets have the stats.

A Muslim bashing thread? What kind of warped mind can infer that from anything that's been said so far?

If I was referring to Iranian immigrants I would have said 'Iranian immigrants'. Anyone with an average IQ would have known that I was referring to 'immigrants'.

The cost of keeping foreign nationals in prison is over £140 million a year. And that's just EU citizens. Pelmet has already shown that detention centre costs are over £100 million.

That's over £1 billion every four years. And that's not counting non-EU immigrants.

Next?

£140 million a year for just 4000 prisoners from the EU. That doesnt sound much to me and certainly not the billions you mentioned, Clearly considering how many EU citizens there are here just 4000 being locked up doesnt sound many does it?

So how much do none EU citizen prisoners cost us then or could I be right in assuming your billions figure included anyone with a brown skin? I.e British citizens.

There are times when I worry about your level of intelligence. Your comment about counting anyone with brown skin is typical of your slimy and nasty dialogue.

All foreign prisoners occupy more places than their ratio in the community. From memory there are 8% in the country and 11% in prisons.

You asked for proof and I provided it. Didn't you read my link? I've shown you that prison costs and detention centre costs add up to over £250 million a year and that's without non-EU prisoners.

Even without non-EU prisoners, every four years it's over a billion. How can my claim of billions be wrong? Over ten years it will probably be about £4 billion including non - EU prisoners.

As for the costs, can't you do simple arithmetic? £140 million divided by 4000 is £35,000 per prisoner per year, which is actually on the low side.

When you talk about how much stuff costs the country you tend to talk in terms of annual costs. So you could say lots of things cost Billions of pounds using your methodology. I could say Ive spaffed over a million quid on fine booze and nice cheese and it could possibly be true, over the last thirty years!

I am pretty sure without looking the percentage of EU criminals in our prisons is less than our home grown criminals but if none EU immigrants are a higher percentage then once again you have scored an own goal as you have seen to it that the EU migrants are leaving in their droves only to see none EU migration shoot up. Not only that but the EU immigrants we are losing are doctors and nurses, the criminals will probably stay!

*-)

We will all be losers I am afraid in your madcap race to the bottom just because you dont like foreigners.

I don't dislike foreigners you utter, utter brainless clown, I dislike foreigners who come here and commit crime, who rob and rape and run drugs, prostitution and people-smuggling rackets.

I welcome skilled people from all over the world without whom the NHS would collapse. I welcome entrepreneurs and genuine asylum seekers escaping tyranny.

You're obsessed with skilled labour and entrepreneurs you utter brainless clown. Neither of those are any use at all to the many fruit and veg farms who need unskilled labour and British don't want to do the work, "the rare British workers who give the fruit and vegetable harvest a try, “literally don't last a week”.

They used to come from the EU but since your lot hounded them out and made them unwelcome, labour from non-EU countries will have to pick up the slack otherwise the fruit and veg rots, gets binned, and eventually another business goes to the wall. Well done.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-agriculture-farms-fruit-picking-migrant-workers-labour-shortage-a8469806.html

But I want the UK to have control over whom we admit. I don't want Albanian thugs and Romanian rapists whom we now can't deport because they're EU citizens.

It's always had control had they applied EU rulings but successive governments chose not to. EU rules allow unlimited free movement of people only for a duration up to three months. It was a UK decision not to control immigration.

https://bruegel.org/2017/02/questionable-immigration-claims-in-the-brexit-white-paper/

As for "Albanian thugs" and "Romanian rapists"....sweeping generalisation much *-) i've no doubt at all figures will be a miniscule percentage by that of our own home grown British thugs and rapists.

Sweeping generalisations?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime

I hope the choice of newspaper suits you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/9328852/albanian-gang-uk-sex-traffickers-cocaine-dealers/amp

I'll try to explain the other main point in simple terms for you. I want total control of our borders. I want to be able to deport criminals who rape and rob and traffic drugs and people.

I want to allow into the UK the people that we need, whether they're surgeons or farm labourers.

Is that clear enough?

Finally, foreign-born criminals already in our prisons are in much greater numbers to their total number in the UK. Do you deny that? Look up the Home Office figures before replying.

You really have no idea what's going on do you? You're so intent on being this virtue seeking liberal that you turn a blind eye to what most people are very much aware of.

Not all immigrants are scum. Most want to work hard and succeed but some of them are of a kind of violent, sadistic animals, the like of which we've hardly ever seen.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 4:59 PM

You said

Next?

*-)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/kings-of-cocaine-albanian-mafia-uk-drugs-crime

I hope the choice of newspaper suits you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/9328852/albanian-gang-uk-sex-traffickers-cocaine-dealers/amp

I'll try to explain the other main point in simple terms for you. I want total control of our borders. I want to be able to deport criminals who rape and rob and traffic drugs and people.

I want to allow into the UK the people that we need, whether they're surgeons or farm labourers.

Is that clear enough?

Finally, foreign-born criminals already in our prisons are in much greater numbers to their total number in the UK. Do you deny that? Look up the Home Office figures before replying.

You really have no idea what's going on do you? You're so intent on being this virtue seeking liberal that you turn a blind eye to what most people are very much aware of.

Not all immigrants are scum. Most want to work hard and succeed but some of them are of a kind of violent, sadistic animals, the like of which we've hardly ever seen.

Ive looked to see where you said all Albanians and Romanians but cant find it ... Help me out

You said

Next?

*-)

Yes

And most immigrants do work hard....skilled and unskilled. I imagine it's bloody hard physical work labouring on fruit and veg farms which is why they can't get any Brits to do the work.

We have British which fit the latter criteria of violent sadistic thugs. After all what kind of animals drag a man from his home, beat him, then set him on fire purely because they believed he was a paedophile. He wasn't.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 9:44 PM

You said

Next?

*-)

Yes

And most immigrants do work hard....skilled and unskilled. I imagine it's bloody hard physical work labouring on fruit and veg farms which is why they can't get any Brits to do the work.

We have British which fit the latter criteria of violent sadistic thugs. After all what kind of animals drag a man from his home, beat him, then set him on fire purely because they believed he was a paedophile. He wasn't.

Oops. The police must be wrong then about all the Albanian mafia running the sex and drugs business.

Silly them.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-26 8:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 9:44 PM

You said

Next?

*-)

Yes

Oops. The police must be wrong then about all the Albanian mafia running the sex and drugs business.

Silly them.

Robert Dawes and Curtis Warren were UK's biggest drug lords with Dawes described as “one of the most feared organised criminals in Europe” until he got banged up in France for 22 years. Howard Marks, an Oxford University graduate built up a massive empire just from weed alone shipping in tons during the 70's and 80's. Marks had connections with the CIA, MI6, IRA and Mafia but he's dead now.

The Albanian coke dealers will primarily be foot soldiers as much of the Mafia back in Albania are Sicilian by nationality. They aren't out on the streets...they have their foot soldiers to do their 'dirty work'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/drugs-kingpin-jailed-robert-dawes-organised-crime-cocaine-international-nottinghamshire-a8695546.html

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 11:09 PM

Robert Dawes and Curtis Warren were UK's biggest drug lords with Dawes described as “one of the most feared organised criminals in Europe” until he got banged up in France for 22 years. Howard Marks, an Oxford University graduate built up a massive empire just from weed alone shipping in tons during the 70's and 80's. Marks had connections with the CIA, MI6, IRA and Mafia but he's dead now.

The Albanian coke dealers will primarily be foot soldiers as much of the Mafia back in Albania are Sicilian by nationality. They aren't out on the streets...they have their foot soldiers to do their 'dirty work'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/drugs-kingpin-jailed-robert-dawes-organised-crime-cocaine-international-nottinghamshire-a8695546.html

Ah, Bulletlie, the gift that keeps on giving.

Before stating such nonsense as the Albanians are only foot soldiers, I would suggest that you read the article to which I gave a link. It's in the Guardian so it must be true.

No mention of the sex trade and people smuggling? Still, I'm sure you'll be able to find the odd British examples so as to excuse the foreign thugs.

But talk about an own goal! You divert as usual from the subject of immigrant crime to point out that we have our own home-grown criminals.

Precisely! So why do we want more rapists, murderers, drug dealers, pimps and people smugglers from other countries?

And some of these are in another league when it comes to brutality and violence. They are animals.

I'll remind you once more. Foreign - born criminals are vastly over - represented in our prisons.

Bulletlie, the gift that keeps on giving.

I think FunnyJohn is so angry because he realises that his doomed Brexit project is only going to see an increase of the type of funny foreigner criminal he doesn't like and here's why. He talks about there being a bigger percentage of foreigners in our prisons and on the whole he might be right but without looking (on this crappy phone) I don't think the percentage of EU citizens in our jails is higher. His doomed project will see the good law obiding and hard working eu citizens leave while the non eu immigrants (the ones that break the law more) increases. It's already happening. Plus our borders will be less secure not more secure as they descend into chaos so illegals entering will be so much easier and tracking them more difficult as we lose access to eu wide security and immigration databases

FunnyJohn says he wants all our borders controlled. So what about Ireland then FunnyJohn?

Basically as all our standards slip so will the quality of our immigrants and the colour probably which won't please a lot of ours Farage type little Englanders. The number of immigrants won't change overall, they just won't be as good. If you did vote for Brexit based on immigration it's a massive own goal.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 8:46 AM

I think FunnyJohn is so angry because he realises that his doomed Brexit project is only going to see an increase of the type of funny foreigner criminal he doesn't like and here's why. He talks about there being a bigger percentage of foreigners in our prisons and on the whole he might be right but without looking (on this crappy phone) I don't think the percentage of EU citizens in our jails is higher. His doomed project will see the good law obiding and hard working eu citizens leave while the non eu immigrants (the ones that break the law more) increases. It's already happening. Plus our borders will be less secure not more secure as they descend into chaos so illegals entering will be so much easier and tracking them more difficult as we lose access to eu wide security and immigration databases

FunnyJohn says he wants all our borders controlled. So what about Ireland then FunnyJohn?

Basically as all our standards slip so will the quality of our immigrants and the colour probably which won't please a lot of ours Farage type little Englanders. The number of immigrants won't change overall, they just won't be as good. If you did vote for Brexit based on immigration it's a massive own goal.

I believe the number of EU types in our prisons runs roughly the same as the 5% of the population they make up in the UK yet those from the UK are way under represented so one can only draw ones own conclusions to the amount in the slammer from the EU cant one ... I get the feeling your saying its acceptable to ship in criminals from Euroworld as long as they aren't over represented in the slammer and if thats correct then we dont really care about all those victims of crime just as long as your experiment keeps on plodding along ... I can tell you what a policeman in my family says and who he says he chases around a hell of a lot of the time and thats East Europeans , thats fact not Barry fiction

Guest pelmetman

What a load of Barry tosh *-) .........

Having control of our borders and no longer being subservience to the ECJ, will improve the quality of those migrants we allow to enter and stay B-) ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 9:46 AM

There are 9000 foreign nationals in prison. I've shown you evidence that it costs £250 million a year just for the 4000 EU criminals. What do you think the other 5000 cost? We'll be in billions in a couple of years.

We've recently been unable to deport a recidivist Romanian rapist because he's an EU citizen. Clearly that doesn't bother you?

The project isn't doomed, the EU is doomed and won't exist as we know it in ten years. Other countries are waking up to the fiscal Armageddon that's approaching.

But how can having total control of our borders increase the number of people we don't want? We'll welcome the people we need and like Bulletlie's Polish chef who's doing everything he can to stay here, so will others.

What brought people from other countries to the UK is the reason they'll remain.

As for Ireland, what about it? If people sneak into the north via Eire we'll deport them.

So as usual you're talking baseless and speculative nonsense, such as 'when all our standards slip'. Getting rid of rapists, pimps, drug and people smugglers will raise our standards and save billions in the costs of incarceration.

I'm on a phone and have had no problem finding Home Office documents proving that we have 9000 foreign nationals in our prisons costing a fortune. And when the worst EU offenders come out we'll be stuck with many of them.

You could find all this on your phone but you're scared of what you'll discover.

pelmetman - 2019-08-27 10:19 AM

Having control of our borders and no longer being subservience to the ECJ, will improve the quality of those migrants we allow to enter and stay B-) ..........

Remainer World isn't like the normal world. Sometimes when I read Thick Barrie's posts I feel like Alice when she slipped through the looking glass.

It's a Wonderland of crazed and radicalised Lefties.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-27 9:42 AM

pelmetman - 2019-08-27 10:19 AM

Remainer World isn't like the normal world. Sometimes when I read Thick Barrie's posts I feel like Alice when she slipped through the looking glass.

It's a Wonderland of crazed and radicalised Lefties.

"No Deals Dead !!" Barry is about as tickety as it gets ... If you need a reason to want to leave the EU then look no further than the lame excuses he spews to stay in the dead club and the millions of EU funded ££££s he cost us in hotel stays/beer/wine/chicken , which he didn't eat in the States etc etc ... Now times are tougher he doesnt blame the EU , oh no its the fault of the Tories , Trump , The Daily Mail blah blah blah ... He "doesnt give a to$$ about Brexit" though ... Lordy My

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-27 9:37 AM

There are 9000 foreign nationals in prison. I've shown you evidence that it costs £250 million a year just for the 4000 EU criminals. What do you think the other 5000 cost? We'll be in billions in a couple of years.

We've recently been unable to deport a recidivist Romanian rapist because he's an EU citizen. Clearly that doesn't bother you?

The project isn't doomed, the EU is doomed and won't exist as we know it in ten years. Other countries are waking up to the fiscal Armageddon that's approaching.

But how can having total control of our borders increase the number of people we don't want? We'll welcome the people we need and like Bulletlie's Polish chef who's doing everything he can to stay here, so will others.

What brought people from other countries to the UK is the reason they'll remain.

As for Ireland, what about it? If people sneak into the north via Eire we'll deport them.

So as usual you're talking baseless and speculative nonsense, such as 'when all our standards slip'. Getting rid of rapists, pimps, drug and people smugglers will raise our standards and save billions in the costs of incarceration.

I'm on a phone and have had no problem finding Home Office documents proving that we have 9000 foreign nationals in our prisons costing a fortune. And when the worst EU offenders come out we'll be stuck with many of them.

You could find all this on your phone but you're scared of what you'll discover.

I think its you thats talking baseless and speculative nonsense. You reckon the EU will be gone in ten years. (lol) You say you will deport immigrants who "sneak" in from the south in Ireland yet the Brexiteers have committed to there being no hard border or checks in NI have they not? How will you find them? How will you find the illegals that sneak into all our ports once we descend into chaos and lose access to security and immigration databases.

The stuff I am saying is not speculative either. Good hard working EU immigrants are leaving. EU immigration has halved since the referendum but non EU migration has shot up. FACT! (not speculation). Applications for important jobs such as nurses down 90+%.

What you did not bank on was these silly foreigners who you probably see as desperate just giving you and the UK the finger and buggering off to other jobs in Europe where they are welcome and where they can feel safer and more stable. We will still however need the same amount of immigrants. The underclass Jeremy Kyle lot are not going to do it are they? Although to be fair some might now JK has been kicked off air (I bet you miss that program (lol) ).

Immigration was a complete red herring issue for people like you to get all hot and bothered about. I see you have not cited a single personal point as to how EU immigration has effected you. Just more crap from the Brexpress about Romanian criminals etc. Blah blah blah. *-) Of course people of all nationalities break the law, its just the way it is but close the drawbridge and shoot ourselves in the face so the likes of Crispin Odious can make more billions is just crackers.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-27 6:55 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-26 11:09 PM

Ah, Bulletlie, the gift that keeps on giving.

Before stating such nonsense as the Albanians are only foot soldiers,

Bulletlie, the gift that keeps on giving.

Ah FreakyFrank the gift that keeps on giving.

As self appointed pedant and English "teacher" what part of primarily do you not understand?

primarily

adverb

for the most part; mainly.

"around 80 per cent of personal computers are used primarily for word processing"

Your post quoted "Albanian Mafia" to which i replied, The Albanian coke dealers will primarily be foot soldiers....." which if you stopped and engaged brain for a minute before bashing your keyboard as per usual, is a logical fact and not "nonsense" as you suggest at all. The Mafia honcho's deal with the import/exporting of drugs....they certainly aren't stupid enough to do the street dealing which is high risk hence the reason they use people who will primarily be 'foot soldiers'. They are way down the food chain....so far down in cases where a countries drug squad are trying to break a drug ring they will surveil their operation for months because they are after the king pin....the supply source.

Some of these 'foot soldiers' don't even have any connection to Mafia at all. Cases of people financially strapped for various reasons being offered a wad of cash to fly out to X destination to bring back a suitcase lined with coke or heroin, are well known, Free holiday in the sun, flights paid for, free hotel, plus a few grand on return. Easy money...until they start sweating at the airport and get pulled. But it tempts a number of folk, both men and women.

I assume when you mention 'sex trade' you're talking illegal as opposed to legit? In UK that's an odd one due to our archaic and peculiar laws regards the sex industry. Prostitution for example is legal in UK, but soliciting for it or running a brothel is illegal. How much money illegal brothels make i'd imagine to be small by comparison to drugs. I've no idea how much money is involved in people smuggling in UK but if this recent case is anything to go by it seems around £7000 a person; https://nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/people-smugglers-who-hid-illegal-migrants-in-a-lorry-jailed They could have made more shipping cartons of branded cigarettes from Serbia or Ukraine and only have got two years max if caught.

I'll remind you once more. Foreign - born criminals are vastly over - represented in our prisons.

Depends what you deem as "vastly"? UK current total prison population is 92,500.

At the end of March 2019 there were just over 9,000 foreign nationals within the prison population. Foreign nationals from Europe accounted for the greatest proportion of all foreign nationals within the prison population (43% from EEA countries and a further 11% from non-EEA European countries).Those from Africa (18%) and Asia (12%) contributed the second and third largest proportion respectively. Foreign nationals came from 161 different countries. Prisoners originating from the European Union (excluding the UK) made up just under 5% of the total prison population.

Your obsession with foreign criminality borders on Wail xenophobia and i cant help but wonder if you believe voting Brexit is the magic wand to end it. You may well get less from EU countries, though even that's doubtful if the pan-European SIS-2 database and EAW are affected which police are seriously concerned about, so you can look forward to an increase of criminals from non-EU countries instead.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 12:48 PM

I think its you thats talking baseless and speculative nonsense. You reckon the EU will be gone in ten years. (lol) You say you will deport immigrants who "sneak" in from the south in Ireland yet the Brexiteers have committed to there being no hard border or checks in NI have they not? How will you find them? How will you find the illegals that sneak into all our ports once we descend into chaos and lose access to security and immigration databases.

The stuff I am saying is not speculative either. Good hard working EU immigrants are leaving. EU immigration has halved since the referendum but non EU migration has shot up. FACT! (not speculation). Applications for important jobs such as nurses down 90+%.

What you did not bank on was these silly foreigners who you probably see as desperate just giving you and the UK the finger and buggering off to other jobs in Europe where they are welcome and where they can feel safer and more stable. We will still however need the same amount of immigrants. The underclass Jeremy Kyle lot are not going to do it are they? Although to be fair some might now JK has been kicked off air (I bet you miss that program (lol) ).

Immigration was a complete red herring issue for people like you to get all hot and bothered about. I see you have not cited a single personal point as to how EU immigration has effected you. Just more crap from the Brexpress about Romanian criminals etc. Blah blah blah. *-) Of course people of all nationalities break the law, its just the way it is but close the drawbridge and shoot ourselves in the face so the likes of Crispin Odious can make more billions is just crackers.

More Barry blah blah blah ... Just the Hollywood nurses bit ... https://nursingnotes.co.uk/nursing-application-numbers-rise-by-4-but-remain-at-crisis-point/ ... Someone call him a doctor

It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad wouldn't it? Brian tried asking the same question a few days ago but got nothing other than the usual wackiness from the Mad Hatter. Truth is they don't really know. Like Johnson they're just bluffing their way through and winging it.

Indeed it is an indisputable fact. They seem to be proud of it though.

Exactly that (bib). The nationalist nutters forget the Empire went into decline after ww2 and ended by the 60's. But they still think "they" (them foreigner types) need us more than we need them,

Dominic Cummings openly admitted without feeding the xenophobes 'immigration' and the £350m NHS lie, Brexit couldn't have got the votes. Those were the two key ingredients.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 2:16 PM

More Barry blah blah blah ... Just the Hollywood nurses bit ... https://nursingnotes.co.uk/nursing-application-numbers-rise-by-4-but-remain-at-crisis-point/ ... Someone call him a doctor

Thank you Mr Birdless for backing up my point about nursing. Totally in crisis and now we cant seem to recruit from Europe anymore. I gather however rules are having to be relaxed to recruit from Asia and Africa. That should explode a few colonel blimp heads when they are asked to bend over by one of them.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 3:27 PM

Thank you Mr Birdless for backing up my point about nursing. Totally in crisis and now we cant seem to recruit from Europe anymore. I gather however rules are having to be relaxed to recruit from Asia and Africa. That should explode a few colonel blimp heads when they are asked to bend over by one of them.

I dont think anyones backed up your point in years Fats and thats why your so angry and frustrated all the time like the other hate twins on here ... If showing you that your 90% guff is actually 29% is backing up your point then your beyond help ... Hey princess I was talking to a chicken producer in'th pub Saturday and Lordy what an eye opener ... I know your concerned about chicken standards aren't you , especially that chlorinated chicken , well really it is only chlorinated chicken your concerned about isnt it ... Anyway fella was telling me that the chickens they produce live to 5/6 weeks old are pumped full of protein and endless grub to fatten em up and if they live longer than that they get gangrene in their liccle legs because their bodies weigh so much their liccle legs cant support em and its all totally within EU guidelines ... Gosh

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 3:56 PM

I dont think anyones backed up your point in years Fats and thats why your so angry and frustrated all the time like the other hate twins on here ... If showing you that your 90% guff is actually 29% is backing up your point then your beyond help ... Hey princess I was talking to a chicken producer in'th pub Saturday and Lordy what an eye opener ... I know your concerned about chicken standards aren't you , especially that chlorinated chicken , well really it is only chlorinated chicken your concerned about isnt it ... Anyway fella was telling me that the chickens they produce live to 5/6 weeks old are pumped full of protein and endless grub to fatten em up and if they live longer than that they get gangrene in their liccle legs because their bodies weigh so much their liccle legs cant support em and its all totally within EU guidelines ... Gosh

Err no Mr Birdseed. I was talking about the 96% drop in applications FROM the EU after the referendum. Your article just enforces how desperate the situation is as UK applications are also down 29%! All part of the process of running it down to privatise it and sell it to Trump I guess. Start saving now!

So now your reporting on info from some bloke down the pub? Im not too fussed about Chlorinated chicken really as I wont be eating it or any other sub standard s**te that comes from the USA. As you say I need to lose a bit of weight so ill maybe just eat grass and cheese from France at extortionate prices thanks to your failed project crashing the pound.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 4:31 PM

Err no Mr Birdseed. I was talking about the 96% drop in applications FROM the EU after the referendum. Your article just enforces how desperate the situation is as UK applications are also down 29%! All part of the process of running it down to privatise it and sell it to Trump I guess. Start saving now!

So now your reporting on info from some bloke down the pub? Im not too fussed about Chlorinated chicken really as I wont be eating it or any other sub standard s**te that comes from the USA. As you say I need to lose a bit of weight so ill maybe just eat grass and cheese from France at extortionate prices thanks to your failed project crashing the pound.

You dont think for a minute dippy that those EU numbers might be down for the same reasons our own nurse numbers are down or is it all just liccle old Brexits fault ... As for the fella down the pub I would imagine working where hes worked for last 30 years he knows a bit more than you about chicken standards and doesnt rely on Brexit/Trump hate sites for his info ... As for you eating anything your a master of having to eat your own words so tuck in Fatty

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 4:52 PM

You dont think for a minute dippy that those EU numbers might be down for the same reasons our own nurse numbers are down or is it all just liccle old Brexits fault ... As for the fella down the pub I would imagine working where hes worked for last 30 years he knows a bit more than you about chicken standards and doesnt rely on Brexit/Trump hate sites for his info ... As for you eating anything your a master of having to eat your own words so tuck in Fatty

Bit racist that. :'(

So are you suggesting that a 96% drop in nurse applications from the EU immediately following the referendum and also many leaving or considering leaving after the referendum is nothing to do with Brexit then? Why has immigration from the EU halved since the referendum? Is that nothing to do with Brexit either? If people wanted EU workers to clear off they have done a great job of that but sadly as you keep pointing out there are lots of scallywags still about so they are not going home are they? Scallywag. Word of the day!

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 5:18 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 4:52 PM

Bit racist that. :'(

So are you suggesting that a 96% drop in nurse applications from the EU immediately following the referendum and also many leaving or considering leaving after the referendum is nothing to do with Brexit then? Why has immigration from the EU halved since the referendum? Is that nothing to do with Brexit either? If people wanted EU workers to clear off they have done a great job of that but sadly as you keep pointing out there are lots of scallywags still about so they are not going home are they? Scallywag. Word of the day!

Of course some of it is due to Brexit , Brexit uncertainty ... You said you wouldnt leave Blighty for foreign shores because of the situation so how on earth do we expect EU nationals to want to come here to work with the uncertainty , if I was them I wouldnt ... Its because of you and your disaster Hollywood guff and our treacherous MPs that we are not sorted by now ... If anyones to blame its you types ... You need to take a long hard look in the mirror , if you can find one wide enough

Archived