Wonderful news

Bulletguy

Barry, you know fine well why there is a shortish of British born Nurses. I explained it all to you elsewhere about how my Daughter (now an Operating Theatre Nurse) did her training for no salary and had to buy her own textbooks for University. I tell a lie, she was granted a Bursary of £80 a MONTH during her training, which also included practical training in a variety of Hospitals around the North East (at her own expense of course). You have bragged about your big salary and champagne lifestyle in the past. Now I can brag about how proud I am of my Daughter and her determination.

Nevertheless, you now have this manic fixation with Brexit and spout all the Remainer mantra you have come across. Your commonsense has disappeared and you are losing both your credibility and your friends. I hope your new Remainer friends make you happy.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 5:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 5:18 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 4:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 4:31 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 3:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 3:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 2:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 12:48 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-27 9:37 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 9:46 AM

I think FunnyJohn is so angry because he realises that his doomed Brexit project is only going to see an increase of the type of funny foreigner criminal he doesn't like and here's why. He talks about there being a bigger percentage of foreigners in our prisons and on the whole he might be right but without looking (on this crappy phone) I don't think the percentage of EU citizens in our jails is higher. His doomed project will see the good law obiding and hard working eu citizens leave while the non eu immigrants (the ones that break the law more) increases. It's already happening. Plus our borders will be less secure not more secure as they descend into chaos so illegals entering will be so much easier and tracking them more difficult as we lose access to eu wide security and immigration databases

FunnyJohn says he wants all our borders controlled. So what about Ireland then FunnyJohn?

Basically as all our standards slip so will the quality of our immigrants and the colour probably which won't please a lot of ours Farage type little Englanders. The number of immigrants won't change overall, they just won't be as good. If you did vote for Brexit based on immigration it's a massive own goal.

There are 9000 foreign nationals in prison. I've shown you evidence that it costs £250 million a year just for the 4000 EU criminals. What do you think the other 5000 cost? We'll be in billions in a couple of years.

We've recently been unable to deport a recidivist Romanian rapist because he's an EU citizen. Clearly that doesn't bother you?

The project isn't doomed, the EU is doomed and won't exist as we know it in ten years. Other countries are waking up to the fiscal Armageddon that's approaching.

But how can having total control of our borders increase the number of people we don't want? We'll welcome the people we need and like Bulletlie's Polish chef who's doing everything he can to stay here, so will others.

What brought people from other countries to the UK is the reason they'll remain.

As for Ireland, what about it? If people sneak into the north via Eire we'll deport them.

So as usual you're talking baseless and speculative nonsense, such as 'when all our standards slip'. Getting rid of rapists, pimps, drug and people smugglers will raise our standards and save billions in the costs of incarceration.

I'm on a phone and have had no problem finding Home Office documents proving that we have 9000 foreign nationals in our prisons costing a fortune. And when the worst EU offenders come out we'll be stuck with many of them.

You could find all this on your phone but you're scared of what you'll discover.

I think its you thats talking baseless and speculative nonsense. You reckon the EU will be gone in ten years. (lol) You say you will deport immigrants who "sneak" in from the south in Ireland yet the Brexiteers have committed to there being no hard border or checks in NI have they not? How will you find them? How will you find the illegals that sneak into all our ports once we descend into chaos and lose access to security and immigration databases.

The stuff I am saying is not speculative either. Good hard working EU immigrants are leaving. EU immigration has halved since the referendum but non EU migration has shot up. FACT! (not speculation). Applications for important jobs such as nurses down 90+%.

What you did not bank on was these silly foreigners who you probably see as desperate just giving you and the UK the finger and buggering off to other jobs in Europe where they are welcome and where they can feel safer and more stable. We will still however need the same amount of immigrants. The underclass Jeremy Kyle lot are not going to do it are they? Although to be fair some might now JK has been kicked off air (I bet you miss that program (lol) ).

Immigration was a complete red herring issue for people like you to get all hot and bothered about. I see you have not cited a single personal point as to how EU immigration has effected you. Just more crap from the Brexpress about Romanian criminals etc. Blah blah blah. *-) Of course people of all nationalities break the law, its just the way it is but close the drawbridge and shoot ourselves in the face so the likes of Crispin Odious can make more billions is just crackers.

More Barry blah blah blah ... Just the Hollywood nurses bit ... https://nursingnotes.co.uk/nursing-application-numbers-rise-by-4-but-remain-at-crisis-point/ ... Someone call him a doctor

Thank you Mr Birdless for backing up my point about nursing. Totally in crisis and now we cant seem to recruit from Europe anymore. I gather however rules are having to be relaxed to recruit from Asia and Africa. That should explode a few colonel blimp heads when they are asked to bend over by one of them.

I dont think anyones backed up your point in years Fats and thats why your so angry and frustrated all the time like the other hate twins on here ... If showing you that your 90% guff is actually 29% is backing up your point then your beyond help ... Hey princess I was talking to a chicken producer in'th pub Saturday and Lordy what an eye opener ... I know your concerned about chicken standards aren't you , especially that chlorinated chicken , well really it is only chlorinated chicken your concerned about isnt it ... Anyway fella was telling me that the chickens they produce live to 5/6 weeks old are pumped full of protein and endless grub to fatten em up and if they live longer than that they get gangrene in their liccle legs because their bodies weigh so much their liccle legs cant support em and its all totally within EU guidelines ... Gosh

Err no Mr Birdseed. I was talking about the 96% drop in applications FROM the EU after the referendum. Your article just enforces how desperate the situation is as UK applications are also down 29%! All part of the process of running it down to privatise it and sell it to Trump I guess. Start saving now!

So now your reporting on info from some bloke down the pub? Im not too fussed about Chlorinated chicken really as I wont be eating it or any other sub standard s**te that comes from the USA. As you say I need to lose a bit of weight so ill maybe just eat grass and cheese from France at extortionate prices thanks to your failed project crashing the pound.

You dont think for a minute dippy that those EU numbers might be down for the same reasons our own nurse numbers are down or is it all just liccle old Brexits fault ... As for the fella down the pub I would imagine working where hes worked for last 30 years he knows a bit more than you about chicken standards and doesnt rely on Brexit/Trump hate sites for his info ... As for you eating anything your a master of having to eat your own words so tuck in Fatty

Bit racist that. :'(

So are you suggesting that a 96% drop in nurse applications from the EU immediately following the referendum and also many leaving or considering leaving after the referendum is nothing to do with Brexit then? Why has immigration from the EU halved since the referendum? Is that nothing to do with Brexit either? If people wanted EU workers to clear off they have done a great job of that but sadly as you keep pointing out there are lots of scallywags still about so they are not going home are they? Scallywag. Word of the day!

Of course some of it is due to Brexit , Brexit uncertainty ... You said you wouldnt leave Blighty for foreign shores because of the situation so how on earth do we expect EU nationals to want to come here to work with the uncertainty , if I was them I wouldnt ... Its because of you and your disaster Hollywood guff and our treacherous MPs that we are not sorted by now ... If anyones to blame its you types ... You need to take a long hard look in the mirror , if you can find one wide enough

More racism!

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯’)

………\……………..’…../

……….”…\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….\

747 - 2019-08-27 6:09 PM

Barry, you know fine well why there is a shortish of British born Nurses. I explained it all to you elsewhere about how my Daughter (now an Operating Theatre Nurse) did her training for no salary and had to buy her own textbooks for University. I tell a lie, she was granted a Bursary of £80 a MONTH during her training, which also included practical training in a variety of Hospitals around the North East (at her own expense of course). You have bragged about your big salary and champagne lifestyle in the past. Now I can brag about how proud I am of my Daughter and her determination.

Nevertheless, you now have this manic fixation with Brexit and spout all the Remainer mantra you have come across. Your commonsense has disappeared and you are losing both your credibility and your friends. I hope your new Remainer friends make you happy.

Im gonna take a wile guess that your daughter does not support your views on Brexit or the way this government is deliberately running down the wonderful organisation she is now a valuable part of. You talk about my credibility being questionable or losing friends yet you still support this act of self harm that will harm further the organisation your daughter is an important part of. I cannot bring myself to believe though that you support the Tories. I know you too well to think that you would have made that leap. At least I fecking hope not, least not this current batch. How things have changed if you have though considering your past and the fact that it was me that was once a true blue Tory! Feck me!

Just when did she train? Because in 2007 it was £588 a month if living at home.

And here is the bit were the RCN warned that the governments proposed changes to grants would decimate training https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/21/nhs-bursaries-for-student-nurses-will-end-in-2017-government-confirms

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-28 10:20 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 5:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 5:18 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 4:52 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 4:31 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 3:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 3:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-27 2:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 12:48 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-27 9:37 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-27 9:46 AM

I think FunnyJohn is so angry because he realises that his doomed Brexit project is only going to see an increase of the type of funny foreigner criminal he doesn't like and here's why. He talks about there being a bigger percentage of foreigners in our prisons and on the whole he might be right but without looking (on this crappy phone) I don't think the percentage of EU citizens in our jails is higher. His doomed project will see the good law obiding and hard working eu citizens leave while the non eu immigrants (the ones that break the law more) increases. It's already happening. Plus our borders will be less secure not more secure as they descend into chaos so illegals entering will be so much easier and tracking them more difficult as we lose access to eu wide security and immigration databases

FunnyJohn says he wants all our borders controlled. So what about Ireland then FunnyJohn?

Basically as all our standards slip so will the quality of our immigrants and the colour probably which won't please a lot of ours Farage type little Englanders. The number of immigrants won't change overall, they just won't be as good. If you did vote for Brexit based on immigration it's a massive own goal.

There are 9000 foreign nationals in prison. I've shown you evidence that it costs £250 million a year just for the 4000 EU criminals. What do you think the other 5000 cost? We'll be in billions in a couple of years.

We've recently been unable to deport a recidivist Romanian rapist because he's an EU citizen. Clearly that doesn't bother you?

The project isn't doomed, the EU is doomed and won't exist as we know it in ten years. Other countries are waking up to the fiscal Armageddon that's approaching.

But how can having total control of our borders increase the number of people we don't want? We'll welcome the people we need and like Bulletlie's Polish chef who's doing everything he can to stay here, so will others.

What brought people from other countries to the UK is the reason they'll remain.

As for Ireland, what about it? If people sneak into the north via Eire we'll deport them.

So as usual you're talking baseless and speculative nonsense, such as 'when all our standards slip'. Getting rid of rapists, pimps, drug and people smugglers will raise our standards and save billions in the costs of incarceration.

I'm on a phone and have had no problem finding Home Office documents proving that we have 9000 foreign nationals in our prisons costing a fortune. And when the worst EU offenders come out we'll be stuck with many of them.

You could find all this on your phone but you're scared of what you'll discover.

I think its you thats talking baseless and speculative nonsense. You reckon the EU will be gone in ten years. (lol) You say you will deport immigrants who "sneak" in from the south in Ireland yet the Brexiteers have committed to there being no hard border or checks in NI have they not? How will you find them? How will you find the illegals that sneak into all our ports once we descend into chaos and lose access to security and immigration databases.

The stuff I am saying is not speculative either. Good hard working EU immigrants are leaving. EU immigration has halved since the referendum but non EU migration has shot up. FACT! (not speculation). Applications for important jobs such as nurses down 90+%.

What you did not bank on was these silly foreigners who you probably see as desperate just giving you and the UK the finger and buggering off to other jobs in Europe where they are welcome and where they can feel safer and more stable. We will still however need the same amount of immigrants. The underclass Jeremy Kyle lot are not going to do it are they? Although to be fair some might now JK has been kicked off air (I bet you miss that program (lol) ).

Immigration was a complete red herring issue for people like you to get all hot and bothered about. I see you have not cited a single personal point as to how EU immigration has effected you. Just more crap from the Brexpress about Romanian criminals etc. Blah blah blah. *-) Of course people of all nationalities break the law, its just the way it is but close the drawbridge and shoot ourselves in the face so the likes of Crispin Odious can make more billions is just crackers.

More Barry blah blah blah ... Just the Hollywood nurses bit ... https://nursingnotes.co.uk/nursing-application-numbers-rise-by-4-but-remain-at-crisis-point/ ... Someone call him a doctor

Thank you Mr Birdless for backing up my point about nursing. Totally in crisis and now we cant seem to recruit from Europe anymore. I gather however rules are having to be relaxed to recruit from Asia and Africa. That should explode a few colonel blimp heads when they are asked to bend over by one of them.

I dont think anyones backed up your point in years Fats and thats why your so angry and frustrated all the time like the other hate twins on here ... If showing you that your 90% guff is actually 29% is backing up your point then your beyond help ... Hey princess I was talking to a chicken producer in'th pub Saturday and Lordy what an eye opener ... I know your concerned about chicken standards aren't you , especially that chlorinated chicken , well really it is only chlorinated chicken your concerned about isnt it ... Anyway fella was telling me that the chickens they produce live to 5/6 weeks old are pumped full of protein and endless grub to fatten em up and if they live longer than that they get gangrene in their liccle legs because their bodies weigh so much their liccle legs cant support em and its all totally within EU guidelines ... Gosh

Err no Mr Birdseed. I was talking about the 96% drop in applications FROM the EU after the referendum. Your article just enforces how desperate the situation is as UK applications are also down 29%! All part of the process of running it down to privatise it and sell it to Trump I guess. Start saving now!

So now your reporting on info from some bloke down the pub? Im not too fussed about Chlorinated chicken really as I wont be eating it or any other sub standard s**te that comes from the USA. As you say I need to lose a bit of weight so ill maybe just eat grass and cheese from France at extortionate prices thanks to your failed project crashing the pound.

You dont think for a minute dippy that those EU numbers might be down for the same reasons our own nurse numbers are down or is it all just liccle old Brexits fault ... As for the fella down the pub I would imagine working where hes worked for last 30 years he knows a bit more than you about chicken standards and doesnt rely on Brexit/Trump hate sites for his info ... As for you eating anything your a master of having to eat your own words so tuck in Fatty

Bit racist that. :'(

So are you suggesting that a 96% drop in nurse applications from the EU immediately following the referendum and also many leaving or considering leaving after the referendum is nothing to do with Brexit then? Why has immigration from the EU halved since the referendum? Is that nothing to do with Brexit either? If people wanted EU workers to clear off they have done a great job of that but sadly as you keep pointing out there are lots of scallywags still about so they are not going home are they? Scallywag. Word of the day!

Of course some of it is due to Brexit , Brexit uncertainty ... You said you wouldnt leave Blighty for foreign shores because of the situation so how on earth do we expect EU nationals to want to come here to work with the uncertainty , if I was them I wouldnt ... Its because of you and your disaster Hollywood guff and our treacherous MPs that we are not sorted by now ... If anyones to blame its you types ... You need to take a long hard look in the mirror , if you can find one wide enough

More Fatism!

…………………./´¯/)

………………..,/¯../

………………./…./

…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸

………./’/…/…./……./¨¯’)

………\……………..’…../

……….”…\………. _.·´

…………\…………..(

…………..\………….\

Corrected your typo Fatty :D .........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-28 10:25 AM

Im gonna take a wile guess that your daughter does not support your views on Brexit or the way this government is deliberately running down the wonderful organisation she is now a valuable part of. You talk about my credibility being questionable or losing friends yet you still support this act of self harm that will harm further the organisation your daughter is an important part of. I cannot bring myself to believe though that you support the Tories. I know you too well to think that you would have made that leap. At least I fecking hope not, least not this current batch. How things have changed if you have though considering your past and the fact that it was me that was once a true blue Tory! Feck me!

I didn't know her views on Brexit until around 2.30 pm today when she popped in with one of our Grandaughters. The family were returning from Holiday on referendum day and got home too late to vote, She said she would have probably voted to leave. She works in the NHS and like many other Nurses she does not have the panic and alarm that you seem to have. You are possibly overreacting due to all the reports you have read by 'experts'. She, and other Nurses are much closer to the NHS and any misgivings they have are not connected (in any way, shape or form) to a desire to leave the EU. With or without a deal.

Now to my support for the Tories ... it doesn't exist. The only 2 things I have in common with them is a desire to leave the EU and the nightmare that a Labour Government (under Corbyn) would bring.

747 - 2019-08-28 3:29 PM

I didn't know her views on Brexit until around 2.30 pm today when she popped in with one of our Grandaughters. The family were returning from Holiday on referendum day and got home too late to vote, She said she would have probably voted to leave. She works in the NHS and like many other Nurses she does not have the panic and alarm that you seem to have. You are possibly overreacting due to all the reports you have read by 'experts'. She, and other Nurses are much closer to the NHS and any misgivings they have are not connected (in any way, shape or form) to a desire to leave the EU. With or without a deal.

Now to my support for the Tories ... it doesn't exist. The only 2 things I have in common with them is a desire to leave the EU and the nightmare that a Labour Government (under Corbyn) would bring.

Fair comment.

A government you aren't happy with can be voted out after five years, any party leader can be changed in even less time as May found just as Johnson will........exiting the EU is quite another matter, has already affected the lives of thousands of people and not for the better....and that's before we've even left.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-28 6:15 PM

A government you aren't happy with can be voted out after five years, any party leader can be changed in even less time as May found just as Johnson will........exiting the EU is quite another matter, has already affected the lives of thousands of people and not for the better....and that's before we've even left.

If your right then you'll win the next election and go back sniveling cap in hand to the EU wont you? >:-) ...........

Ooohh, 'ark at Mr Happy.

You have certainly affected the lives of members on here. 8-)

Half of them want to push you under a Bus and the other half want you to just clear off. :D

747 - 2019-08-28 9:36 PM

Ooohh, 'ark at Mr Happy.

Half of them want to push you under a Bus and the other half want you to just clear off. :D

Feel free to show me who and how many i've put out of work by voting Remain. You on the other hand voted Brexit which so far has been responsible for 243,702 jobs lost as of 9 July 2019; https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/ many of whom will see their homes repossessed.

You, and other Brexit voters have certainly affected their lives.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-28 10:52 PM

Ooohh, 'ark at Mr Happy.

Feel free to show me who and how many i've put out of work by voting Remain. You on the other hand voted Brexit which so far has been responsible for 243,702 jobs lost as of 9 July 2019; https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/ many of whom will see their homes repossessed.

Strange? 8-)

I seem to remember record employment figures and the busiest economy in Europe. Perhaps you just forgot about them. Not surprising with your agitated mind. :-(

747 - 2019-08-29 8:41 AM

Ooohh, 'ark at Mr Happy.

Strange? 8-)

I seem to remember record employment figures and the busiest economy in Europe. Perhaps you just forgot about them. Not surprising with your agitated mind. :-(

So those losses are all just a mirage then eh?

Certainly my agitated friend. All you do is google 'latest emplyment figures' and bingo ... you can fill your boots.

I know that out of respect I should have done it myself but after all the nasty derogatory remarks you have made to members on this forum, I have no respect for you whatsoever. ;-)

747 - 2019-08-30 1:14 PM

Certainly my agitated friend. All you do is google 'latest emplyment figures' and bingo ... you can fill your boots.

And how many of those are zero hour or non-contracted? The first website is ONS but you don't "like" them as you think they lie so perhaps you'd prefer figures from the Brexpress, Torygraph or Wail?

I know that out of respect I should have done it myself but after all the nasty derogatory remarks you have made to members on this forum, I have no respect for you whatsoever. ;-)

Yes i've noticed you like dishing out nasty snide remarks at me but not when the same comes back to you so your glib remark about 'respect' and pretentious forum white knighting cuts no ice with me as i never had any for you.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 4:29 PM

And how many of those are zero hour or non-contracted? The first website is ONS but you don't "like" them as you think they lie so perhaps you'd prefer figures from the Brexpress, Torygraph or Wail?

Yes i've noticed you like dishing out nasty snide remarks at me but not when the same comes back to you so your glib remark about 'respect' and pretentious forum white knighting cuts no ice with me as i never had any for you.

Here we go again. Twice I've given you proof that the number of people on very short hours and zero hours contracts is an incredibly low percentage of total employment, and there are now fewer people working less than six hours a week than there were a decade ago.

But still, like a demented Goebbels, you trot out the same tired old lies.

You just can't bring yourself to accept the facts can you? That under this government we now have the lowest unemployment figures in decades and the highest number of people in work. And that's in work in proper jobs, both full time and part time.

You also have trouble understanding that many people want the flexibility of a zero hours contract and that even more people want part-time work, because it suits their other family commitments.

The way the figures are collected by civil servants hasn't changed and if Labour was in power and employment went up (fat chance) you wouldn't be making these snide remarks about the kind of jobs created.

You really are a despicable piece of work.

Jobs lost because of Brexit? I've never seen a more risible or hilarious set of criteria.

'The employer’s business has been significantly affected by sterling’s devaluation, either immediately through rises in the cost of imported inputs or later by inflation passed on by those who were so affected.'

The pound has been weaker than it is now before Brexit was even considered.

'Government austerity cuts are attributed to Brexit since Britain voted to remain the EU, austerity would have been lifted instead of deepened.'

We've had austerity for ten years but suddenly Brexit is to blame for any firms going under.

The rest are equally laughable and can only have come from the most desperate of Remainers, but the next one is a classic.

'Barring other obvious explanations businesses that were doing okay but experienced a significant slowdown after the Brexit vote are deemed to have been impacted by Brexit.'

So any business that's folded or reduced staff over the last three years, although there is no proven link, will be attributed to Brexit?

Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up.

So a firm hit by local circumstances or let down by a huge client or under financed and having to close, will be attributed to Brexit?

Unbelievable and utter tosh.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:15 PM

Here we go again. Twice I've given you proof that the number of people on very short hours and zero hours contracts is an incredibly low percentage of total employment, and there are now fewer people working less than six hours a week than there were a decade ago.

You just can't bring yourself to accept the facts can you? That under this government we now have the lowest unemployment figures in decades and the highest number of people in work. And that's in work in proper jobs, both full time and part time.

You also have trouble understanding that many people want the flexibility of a zero hours contract and that even more people want part-time work, because it suits their other family commitments.

The way the figures are collected by civil servants hasn't changed and if Labour was in power and employment went up (fat chance) you wouldn't be making these snide remarks about the kind of jobs created.

Oh jeez......back comes the demented little Hitler. Heil!

Your last remark is bloody hilarious as if Labour was in power you most certainly would not be trumpeting this guff you come out with. Good idea of Barry's to bookmark your insane rants for future reference! (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 5:52 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:15 PM

Oh jeez......back comes the demented little Hitler. Heil!

Your last remark is bloody hilarious as if Labour was in power you most certainly would not be trumpeting this guff you come out with. Good idea of Barry's to bookmark your insane rants for future reference! (lol)

As usual, no intelligent response to my claims. Just the normal Bulletliar diversion when you've been skewered.

You are a sad man.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 5:55 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:47 PM

Jobs lost because of Brexit? I've never seen a more risible or hilarious set of criteria.

Fill yer boots FreakyFrank

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/

Well, I have done. My quotes are from the comical list that you trumpeted that Brexit is responsible for job losses.

My friend died last month and his wife is closing the business. More job losses because of Brexit I suppose?

Bulletguy - 2019-08-29 4:31 PM

747 - 2019-08-29 8:41 AM

Ooohh, 'ark at Mr Happy.

Strange? 8-)

So those losses are all just a mirage then eh?

Yes, most are a mirage as I've shown by listing just some of the utterly risible connections to Brexit.

They're so outlandish that they can only have come from the minds of indoctrinated and radicalised Remainers.

Such as, if we don't know why a business got rid of staff or folded, we'll attribute it to Brexit.

Honestly, you really couldn't make it up.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:59 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 5:55 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:47 PM

Fill yer boots FreakyFrank

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/

Well, I have done. My quotes are from the comical list that you trumpeted that Brexit is responsible for job losses.

Nice you see job losses as "hilarious" and "comical" but no doubt like Pelmet, you too will run shy of telling all those Honda workers and others how much better off they will be because of Brexit. I'd like to see how you face people who've lost not only their job, but about to lose their homes too yet you seem totally detached from this reality. Your lot created it by voting Brexit......it's about time you began accepting responsibility for your actions instead of constant blame shifting.

Archived