Wonderful news

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 6:29 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:59 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 5:55 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 4:47 PM

Jobs lost because of Brexit? I've never seen a more risible or hilarious set of criteria.

Unbelievable and utter tosh.

Fill yer boots FreakyFrank

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/

Well, I have done. My quotes are from the comical list that you trumpeted that Brexit is responsible for job losses.

Nice you see job losses as "hilarious" and "comical" but no doubt like Pelmet, you too will run shy of telling all those Honda workers and others how much better off they will be because of Brexit. I'd like to see how you face people who've lost not only their job, but about to lose their homes too yet you seem totally detached from this reality. Your lot created it by voting Brexit......it's about time you began accepting responsibility for your actions instead of constant blame shifting.

Once more you display your nasty and disgraceful style of debating. You lie and lie again. Where have I said that I found any job losses comical or hilarious?

Please show me.

What I found comical and hilarious is the criteria used by that biased rag that you quote.

You have no answer to my points so, as usual, you squirm and divert and spout outright lies.

Unless of course you're so unintelligent that you really didn't understand what I wrote?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 5:48 PM

Jobs lost because of Brexit? I've never seen a more risible or hilarious set of criteria.

Well, I have done. My quotes are from the comical list that you trumpeted that Brexit is responsible for job losses.

Nice you see job losses as "hilarious" and "comical" but no doubt like Pelmet, you too will run shy of telling all those Honda workers and others how much better off they will be because of Brexit. I'd like to see how you face people who've lost not only their job, but about to lose their homes too yet you seem totally detached from this reality. Your lot created it by voting Brexit......it's about time you began accepting responsibility for your actions instead of constant blame shifting.

Once more you display your nasty and disgraceful style of debating. You lie and lie again. Where have I said that I found any job losses comical or hilarious?

Please show me.

What I found comical and hilarious is the criteria used by that biased rag that you quote.

"Biased rag"???

About SmallBusinessPrices.co.uk

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/about/

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 7:01 PM

Please show me.

"Biased rag"???

So? It's obviously run by committed Remainers. No one else could have come up with such laughable criteria for Brexit job losses.

But still no answers to my points?

Where did I call job losses comical or hilarious?

Why aren't you challenging my points about the numbers of people on short hours or on zero hours contracts?

Where is your defence of the laughable criteria used in that claim about a quarter of a million jobs lost because of Brexit?

It's easy, you have no answers. You accused me of something I didn't do by lying again. Once more, show me where I laughed at job losses.

You're in another corner, thoroughly skewered again and all you have is diversions.

Slink off and be careful of that tail between your legs.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 6:16 PM

Please show me.

"Biased rag"???

So? It's obviously run by committed Remainers. No one else could have come up with such laughable criteria for Brexit job losses.

Why aren't you challenging my points about the numbers of people on short hours or on zero hours contracts?

Where is your defence of the laughable criteria used in that claim about a quarter of a million jobs lost because of Brexit?

It's easy, you have no answers. You accused me of something I didn't do by lying again. Once more, show me where I laughed at job losses.

You're in another corner, thoroughly skewered again and all you have is diversions.

So now any link which isn't favourable toward Brexit is "obviously run by committed Remainers".......yet you can't show the remotest connection to Remain or for that matter any political affiliation whatsoever. So the "obvious" bit is purely your imagination running riot.....yet again.

Your choice of terminology implied that you did and you knew that which was why you used both those terms. You're still doing it now saying it's "laughable" so come on motormouth....lets see you face those workers in Swindon telling them how much better off Brexit will make them now they've lost their jobs and some, their homes. You haven't got the guts.

I've already gone through the zero hour non-contract one hour per week nonsense repeatedly.

The only skewering i'm always seeing is your self inflicted turnpike impaling. Your constant chest puffing is that overblown it can't miss! Slink off yourself drama queen.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 9:18 PM

Please show me.

"Biased rag"???

So now any link which isn't favourable toward Brexit is "obviously run by committed Remainers".......yet you can't show the remotest connection to Remain or for that matter any political affiliation whatsoever. So the "obvious" bit is purely your imagination running riot.....yet again.

Your choice of terminology implied that you did and you knew that which was why you used both those terms. You're still doing it now saying it's "laughable" so come on motormouth....lets see you face those workers in Swindon telling them how much better off Brexit will make them now they've lost their jobs and some, their homes. You haven't got the guts.

I've already gone through the zero hour non-contract one hour per week nonsense repeatedly.

The only skewering i'm always seeing is your self inflicted turnpike impaling. Your constant chest puffing is that overblown it can't miss! Slink off yourself drama queen.

More diverting lies and waffle. It's clear to anyone with even an average IQ that anyone using that ludicrous criteria to determine Brexit job losses is pro remain. Their criteria is laughable.

And once more you suggest that I laughed at job losses. No I didn't and, once more, to anyone of average intelligence it's obvious that I used those terms to describe the chosen criteria. You cannot, despite your lying blustering, show me one sentence where I said that job losses are comical or laughable.

As for your other ludicrous claims about 'one hour' working, you cannot prove that anyone works one hour, as the official figures, as I've proved to you previously, are for people working from one to six hours and most will be at the higher end with Saturday jobs etc.

But your most childish and pathetic whining is that because I support Brexit I should have go travel to Swindon and set up a soap box on the market square and argue my case with Honda workers. Is that the level of your intellect?

Are you prepared to go to any fishing port and tell the fishermen why most of them have lost their jobs? Of course you needn't, what's the point you utter idiot?

So once more, try to stop your default lying mode and show me one sentence where I said that job losses are laughable.

You haven't refuted any of my points. All you do is change the subject and squirm.

Brexit hasn't been responsible for 250000 job losses because the criteria used to calculate them is laughable. And that's the criteria that's laughable, not the job losses as clearly your comprehension skills are well below average.

Real jobs are up, unemployment is at its lowest for decades, people working under six hours and on zero hours contracts are a tiny minority of the number of workers and most of them want those kind of jobs because it suits their lifestyle.

The tories are responsible for all this, and you hate that don't you?

Now man up, stop lying and diverting and show me where I said job losses are laughable. It was a despicable and lying accusation, typical of you.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 8:55 PM

Please show me.

"Biased rag"???

More diverting lies and waffle..........

Another wall of paste diatribe from you displaying your utterly disgusting and disgraceful attack after being called out on your blatant lies falsely claiming a link was "obviously run by committed Remainers" purely because it wasn't dancing to the Brexit tune.

You've been skewered once again. Slink off back under your rock. (lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-08-30 11:02 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-30 8:55 PM

Please show me.

"Biased rag"???

More diverting lies and waffle..........

Another wall of paste diatribe from you displaying your utterly disgusting and disgraceful attack after being called out on your blatant lies falsely claiming a link was "obviously run by committed Remainers" purely because it wasn't dancing to the Brexit tune.

You've been skewered once again. Slink off back under your rock. (lol)

You've been shown to be a blatant liar again. You can't show where I said that job losses are laughable, you have no answer to the ridiculousness of the criteria used to determine job losses and now the only thing you can cling to from that corner you're in is my claim that they must have been written by a committed remainer. 'Disgusting and disgraceful!'! Get over yourself you pathetic drama queen.

Two of the criteria :

If job losses can be seen to be caused by austerity they will be attributed to Brexit.

If a company is no longer doing well (for whatever reason) job losses will be attributed to Brexit.

Only someone with your obvious limited reasoning power can fail to understand that whoever decided on that criteria is a Remainer. I have never seen such blatant fact twisting.

I'm still waiting for proof that I said that job losses are laughable. What really was disgusting and disgraceful was your blatant lie accusing me of that.

I cannot be more clear when I say this. You Bulletguy, are a shameless liar and will trot out any untruth that you think will win an argument.

Archived