Awkward

Birdbrain

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-12-02 6:20 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-01 10:52 PM

We probably are doing more though as a result of this awareness. Im certainly greener than I was ten or even five years ago. The great thing about this campaign and yes the millions of people youngsters like Greta have inspired is they are all going to be voters as are we that are becoming aware and changing our habits. Governments will listen to that and the more pressure that is piled on them the more they will do.

If there were 2500 large demos of children all over the globe on one day they would only need 400 at each one to make a million and thats just one day of events. thing is its making a difference and its making the news. Its a fantastic thing for kids to be involved with. Well done them I say and well done Greta.

I just find it totally odd that anyone seems to be anti. WTF?

Your greener Barry because you don't have the money to fly around in the sky no more , if you had the coin you'd be jetting off ... Your that green you seem to be forever in your motor driving to the chippy or Aldi for some booze and your no more greener than me but I admit it , actually your less green than me , when we go off in the motorhome we cycle everywhere your on an old bike puking out filth ... Hypocrite on princess

I wasnt aware you had access to my finances. Dont have the money to fly around? WTF? Where did you get that from? Ive spent nearly half of the last decade touring Europe FFS! Do you think thats cheaper than two weeks on the Costas or summat? We never went far this year but the reasons for that were not financial. We dont have an Aldi here by the way. I dunno what the emissions are on a Honda Vision but I imagine they are very low.

Does everyone who supports saving the planet have to live in a Teepee now eating grass and making clothes out of hay? I dont think I have ever claimed to be some kind of Green fanatic but thanks to the climate change movement and people like David Attenborough, Greta Thunberg and Extinction rebellion I am more inclined to support it and want my government to tackle it and if that costs me a few quid extra in tax or whatever Im all for it. you would think you would care more than me. You have a legacy of children and grandchildren that will have to deal with it I dont.

Guest pelmetman

I'm probably the greenest person on here B-) .........

I haven't caused a new vehicle to be built since the last century ;-) .......

I haven't flown long haul since 2004 :-> ........

I spend money in the local community ensuring my fleet of old bangers is impeccably maintained :-D ......

I wear old clothes until her indoors throws them away 8-) ........

We even grow our own whilst Mohoing (lol) .........

Currently have Tomato, Garlic & Ginger growing on our pitch B-) .........

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-02 1:17 PM

Tut tut ...to think of all that fuel you use.

I expect my total vehicle mileage from now on to be less than 5k a year ;-) ........

What will yours be? >:-) .......

Barryd999 - 2019-12-02 11:10 AM

We probably are doing more though as a result of this awareness. Im certainly greener than I was ten or even five years ago. The great thing about this campaign and yes the millions of people youngsters like Greta have inspired is they are all going to be voters as are we that are becoming aware and changing our habits. Governments will listen to that and the more pressure that is piled on them the more they will do.

If there were 2500 large demos of children all over the globe on one day they would only need 400 at each one to make a million and thats just one day of events. thing is its making a difference and its making the news. Its a fantastic thing for kids to be involved with. Well done them I say and well done Greta.

Your greener Barry because you don't have the money to fly around in the sky no more , if you had the coin you'd be jetting off ... Your that green you seem to be forever in your motor driving to the chippy or Aldi for some booze and your no more greener than me but I admit it , actually your less green than me , when we go off in the motorhome we cycle everywhere your on an old bike puking out filth ... Hypocrite on princess

I wasnt aware you had access to my finances. Dont have the money to fly around? WTF? Where did you get that from? Ive spent nearly half of the last decade touring Europe FFS! Do you think thats cheaper than two weeks on the Costas or summat? We never went far this year but the reasons for that were not financial. We dont have an Aldi here by the way. I dunno what the emissions are on a Honda Vision but I imagine they are very low.

Does everyone who supports saving the planet have to live in a Teepee now eating grass and making clothes out of hay? I dont think I have ever claimed to be some kind of Green fanatic but thanks to the climate change movement and people like David Attenborough, Greta Thunberg and Extinction rebellion I am more inclined to support it and want my government to tackle it and if that costs me a few quid extra in tax or whatever Im all for it. you would think you would care more than me. You have a legacy of children and grandchildren that will have to deal with it I dont.

You make folk aware of your finances on another channel princess don't ya , like how you don't buy Leffe beer shipped in from Belgium by the barrel load because of the cost , like buying banger motors etc etc ??? ... As for spending 5 out of the last ten years in Europe sweet cheeks that just aint true and the time you have spent in Europes been in the motor not on a plane ride ... Everyone who supports saving the planet certainly don't have to live in a teepee chunky chops do they but being a hypocrite don't help your cause

jumpstart - 2019-12-02 7:32 AM

Scheduled flight so flying anyway....already posted this .....do try to keep up...

They said Worzel Gummidge was stupid ... Dummy , scheduled flight or not the heavier the plane load the more fuel is needed meaning a bigger carbon footprint the plane makes ... So read this slowly , an empty plane has a smaller carbon footprint than a plane the same size with more passengers on it regardless of wether its a scheduled flight or not ... Jeez

Guest pelmetman

Just a guess ;-) .........

But I expect I'm the only one on our campsite who's whole outfit......ie Camper, Caravan, Car apart from our box trailer was built last century and is worth 10k if I'm lucky B-) ........

Our German neighbours who have huge 200k camper + 17k Smart car + 5k trailer for the car ........and cook in a tent 8-) .......

I wonder whose Moho set up is the best and who's Carbon foot print is the smallest? >:-) .........

So its a win win for Pelmetman (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman

Just googled Brabus Smart car prices 8-) ........

If our German neighbour had spent the same as our outfit is worth ;-) ........

He'd have 10k change........and prolly 200k+ in the bank :-> ......

.........and be able to cook indoors (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-02 2:13 PM

I expect my total vehicle mileage from now on to be less than 5k a year ;-) ........

Same.............don't think eating sprouts make you green.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-02 2:42 PM

Scheduled flight so flying anyway....already posted this .....do try to keep up...

They said Worzel Gummidge was stupid ... Dummy , scheduled flight or not the heavier the plane load the more fuel is needed meaning a bigger carbon footprint the plane makes ... So read this slowly , an empty plane has a smaller carbon footprint than a plane the same size with more passengers on it regardless of wether its a scheduled flight or not ... Jeez

Negligible....told you before.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-02 3:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-02 2:13 PM

Same.............don't think eating sprouts make you green.

No.......But my 5k includes spending the winter in the sun so we spend Er indoors winter heating allowance on vino rather than Carbon fuels :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-02 2:58 PM

But I expect I'm the only one on our campsite who's whole outfit......ie Camper, Caravan, Car apart from our box trailer was built last century and is worth 10k if I'm lucky B-) ........

Our German neighbours who have huge 200k camper + 17k Smart car + 5k trailer for the car ........and cook in a tent 8-) .......

I wonder whose Moho set up is the best and who's Carbon foot print is the smallest? >:-) .........

His engine is probably more efficient than all of yours put together. Do you grow your own veg, do you refuse to buy things in plastic, do you refuse to use bleach at home, do you recycle shower water and rainwater instead of using fresh water, do you compost veg cuttings then you can start calling yourself green.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-02 3:41 PM

His engine is probably more efficient than all of yours put together. Do you grow your own veg, do you refuse to buy things in plastic, do you refuse to use bleach at home, do you recycle shower water and rainwater instead of using fresh water, do you compost veg cuttings then you can start calling yourself green.

So how much damage to the planet did making his new engine cause?........Or the rest of his camper?.........and how many campers did he cause to be built before he got to his whopper >:-) ......

False Start you really don't have a clue do you? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I've been unintentionally Green since I was a sprog........except back then it was called being Mean >:-) ......

Guest pelmetman

do you compost veg cuttings then you can start calling yourself green.

We have always composted when we had a garden ;-) ........

I even built a recycled double glazed self watering Green house B-) .......

Along with importing huge rain water butts :-| .........

So don't waste your time trying to lecture me Sunshine *-) .......

P1000658web.jpg.6a4361ce2c20b9a2a7e78228ee058211.jpg

P1000659web.jpg.d5ca907195320c65b0ac61f6eccd4e08.jpg

Birdbrain - 2019-12-02 2:36 PM

You make folk aware of your finances on another channel princess don't ya , like how you don't buy Leffe beer shipped in from Belgium by the barrel load because of the cost , like buying banger motors etc etc ??? ... As for spending 5 out of the last ten years in Europe sweet cheeks that just aint true and the time you have spent in Europes been in the motor not on a plane ride ... Everyone who supports saving the planet certainly don't have to live in a teepee chunky chops do they but being a hypocrite don't help your cause

WTF are you on about? "I make folk aware of my finances on another channel", "Dont buy Leffe anymore cos of the price", "Buying banger motors"? (lol)

Clearly you have me confused with someone else. My finances are fine thanks. In fact it seems I found £100K pot recently I didnt even know I fecking had! I went semi retired when I was 42 and over the last decade have spent 8 out of 10 of those years touring Europe for four to six months. I can show you my website blog if you like. Hardly the life of someone who is skint is it? I told you we have not been over the water for a variety of reasons this year and last but one of those reasons is I need a new van (yes a new or nearly new one) but I cant find a fecker! Make no mistake though, Hank the Tank II will be along at some point and ill hopefully resume spending half the year in the Alps, Provence or the Italian lakes laughing at you lot stuck back here.

Its true we dont fly much recently but in the time we have had the motorhome we have had two Christmas and New years in the Canary islands and the odd trip to Greece etc but WTF would you wanna go flying off for once you discover motorhoming?

Anyway. Moral of the story is none of us are very green by the sound of it but the whole point is its getting discussed. People get more aware, people vote, governments have to listen. Thats how it works,

pelmetman - 2019-12-02 3:47 PM

So how much damage to the planet did making his new engine cause?........Or the rest of his camper?.........and how many campers did he cause to be built before he got to his whopper >:-) ......

I've been unintentionally Green since I was a sprog........except back then it was called being Mean >:-) ......

I think you’re just shady not green.

jumpstart - 2019-12-02 3:34 PM

Be a lot like your intelligence then princess

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-02 4:45 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-02 3:47 PM

I think you’re just shady not green.

I think you're just another Lefty D*ckhead :D .........

P1010899.JPG.282469a6f28098b2e69715f02eb837cd.JPG

Birdbrain - 2019-12-02 4:48 PM

I’m just waiting for your “awkward “ answer to Barry.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-02 4:31 PM

WTF are you on about? "I make folk aware of my finances on another channel", "Dont buy Leffe anymore cos of the price", "Buying banger motors"? (lol)

Clearly you have me confused with someone else. My finances are fine thanks. In fact it seems I found £100K pot recently I didnt even know I fecking had! I went semi retired when I was 42 and over the last decade have spent 8 out of 10 of those years touring Europe for four to six months. I can show you my website blog if you like. Hardly the life of someone who is skint is it? I told you we have not been over the water for a variety of reasons this year and last but one of those reasons is I need a new van (yes a new or nearly new one) but I cant find a fecker! Make no mistake though, Hank the Tank II will be along at some point and ill hopefully resume spending half the year in the Alps, Provence or the Italian lakes laughing at you lot stuck back here.

Its true we dont fly much recently but in the time we have had the motorhome we have had two Christmas and New years in the Canary islands and the odd trip to Greece etc but WTF would you wanna go flying off for once you discover motorhoming?

Anyway. Moral of the story is none of us are very green by the sound of it but the whole point is its getting discussed. People get more aware, people vote, governments have to listen. Thats how it works,

Jeez calm down chunky ... Yes show me your website blog please that proves youve spent half of the last ten years touring Europe ... You mentioned it so only fair you show it ... Crack on

jumpstart - 2019-12-02 5:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-02 4:48 PM

I’m just waiting for your “awkward “ answer to Barry.

Wait no more sweet cheeks ... What you lack in intelligence Barry makes up for in his fantasy posting princess

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-12-02 5:17 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-02 4:31 PM

Jeez calm down chunky ... Yes show me your website blog please that proves youve spent half of the last ten years touring Europe ... You mentioned it so only fair you show it ... Crack on

It's half the year according to the new Diane Abbottcus he's bought of Amazon ;-) .........

It's amazing 8-) .........

It can make any old sh1t add up *-) ........

Archived