Poor Greta

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2019-12-11 4:57 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-11 3:10 PM

Fair play to Greta she's enjoying the stardom , fame and prolly fortune ... She's won Time Magazines Person of the Year award so well done to her on a magnificent achievement ... Ami I wrong in thinking Hitler won the same gong some years ago

Seems a shame you choose to draw that analogy . Can’t quite believe your hate for this girl.

She's one girl ... I cant quite believe you hate a whole religion and those who follow it ... Seems its the trendy thing to hate Jews though ... Regards

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-12-11 5:56 PM

Fair play to Greta she's enjoying the stardom , fame and prolly fortune ... She's won Time Magazines Person of the Year award so well done to her on a magnificent achievement ... Ami I wrong in thinking Hitler won the same gong some years ago

Seems a shame you choose to draw that analogy . Can’t quite believe your hate for this girl.

She's one girl ... I cant quite believe you hate a whole religion and those who follow it ... Seems its the trendy thing to hate Jews though ... Regards

Oh god ...honk. honk... your nose is growing again. You know very well ,because I’ve told you may times, I don’t hate any particular religion , unlike you , who only wish to promote your religion. I am not religious. So what the hell has Jews got to do with Greta. Your hate shines as bright as your nose.

jumpstart - 2019-12-11 6:18 PM

Oh god ...honk. honk... your nose is growing again. You know very well ,because I’ve told you may times, I don’t hate any particular religion , unlike you , who only wish to promote your religion. I am not religious. So what the hell has Jews got to do with Greta. Your hate shines as bright as your nose.

Yes of course you "don't hate any particular religion" ... You didn't say all Israelis (basically Jews) are fair game to Palestinian slaughter did ya , you didn't say Jews are "me , me , me" etc etc ... If your big enough to say stuff like that pussy cat why make yourself look silly denying your hatred for em ... Whats "Jews got to do with Greta" ??? Nuffink as far as I know , I never said they did princess ... Chill pill , take one or three

Birdbrain - 2019-12-11 6:24 PM

Yes of course you "don't hate any particular religion" ... You didn't say all Israelis (basically Jews) are fair game to Palestinian slaughter did ya , you didn't say Jews are "me , me , me" etc etc ... If your big enough to say stuff like that pussy cat why make yourself look silly denying your hatred for em ... Whats "Jews got to do with Greta" ??? Nuffink as far as I know , I never said they did princess ... Chill pill , take one or three

Of coarse Israeli’s are fair game ,it’s them who are subjugating the Palestinian’s, but that has nothing to do with them being Jews it’s because it’s a war. Like you Jews as I see it are all me...me me because they are completely engrossed with the word antisemetic, that is a criticism of how they are not of their religion. It’s an observation not hatred of anything. Criticism of something doesn’t mean you hate it. So I’m still not sure why you decided to bring up Jews in a post about Greta.

jumpstart - 2019-12-11 6:52 PM

Of coarse Israeli’s are fair game ,it’s them who are subjugating the Palestinian’s, but that has nothing to do with them being Jews it’s because it’s a war. Like you Jews as I see it are all me...me me because they are completely engrossed with the word antisemetic, that is a criticism of how they are not of their religion. It’s an observation not hatred of anything. Criticism of something doesn’t mean you hate it. So I’m still not sure why you decided to bring up Jews in a post about Greta.

In this thread at just a quick glance Ive mentioned "water shortages , Hitler , Africa , Barry , FlacidPart , POTUS Trump , Tory Government , Scooters , German building methods" etc etc etc ... All of which have nothing to do with Greta , yet you pick me up on mentioning Jews ??? Your really trying to say with this and everything else youve wrote about Jews your not anti-Semitic ??? ... Your being really silly

Birdbrain - 2019-12-11 7:00 PM

In this thread at just a quick glance Ive mentioned "water shortages , Hitler , Africa , Barry , FlacidPart , POTUS Trump , Tory Government , Scooters , German building methods" etc etc etc ... All of which have nothing to do with Greta , yet you pick me up on mentioning Jews ??? Your really trying to say with this and everything else youve wrote about Jews your not anti-Semitic ??? ... Your being really silly

I’m not picking you up about Jews, just asked why you choose to mention them. You obviously have no answer so I assume you are just obsessed with them. I’m not.

jumpstart - 2019-12-11 7:28 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-11 7:00 PM

I’m not picking you up about Jews, just asked why you choose to mention them. You obviously have no answer so I assume you are just obsessed with them. I’m not.

Out of all the other off topic stuff Ive mentioned in this thread why did you pick specifically on Jews to have a go at me ???

I watched her latest speech and someone is definitely priming and grooming her to crusade on their behalf.

I feel very sorry for a young girl being used. I do not think it will end well for her in later life. I hope I am wrong.

jumpstart - 2019-12-12 9:56 AM

Our behalf ?

Very odd that a young girl gets such abuse when she is sure she is " saving the planet "

If she is right she will be praised in the future.

If she is wrong, she will be forgotten.

So why all the abuse ?

:-|

malc d - 2019-12-12 10:10 AM

Our behalf ?

Very odd that a young girl gets such abuse when she is sure she is " saving the planet "

So why all the abuse ?

David Icke got/gets real abuse ... Whos to say hes wrong ... Maybe it was his tracksuit

747 - 2019-12-12 9:20 AM

I watched her latest speech and someone is definitely priming and grooming her to crusade on their behalf.

I feel very sorry for a young girl being used. I do not think it will end well for her in later life. I hope I am wrong.

Some have a natural ability at public speaking whilst others don't. Thunberg is articulate, confident and literate in her speeches, despite her disability. Undoubtedly why certain "politicians" fear engaging debate with her as they are limited to parroting inane silly soundbites.

Back in the 70's i recall a young teenage lad, the same age as Thunberg, giving his first public speech at a political conference. He had no disability neither did anyone feel he'd been "primed and groomed to crusade" though it helped he was speaking to the already converted. He held a number of senior political post in his career and now sits in the HoL as Lord Hague.

Our behalf ?

So why all the abuse ?

Fear.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 10:30 AM

Some have a natural ability at public speaking whilst others don't. Thunberg is articulate, confident and literate in her speeches, despite her disability. Undoubtedly why certain "politicians" fear engaging debate with her as they are limited to parroting inane silly soundbites.

Back in the 70's i recall a young teenage lad, the same age as Thunberg, giving his first public speech at a political conference. He had no disability neither did anyone feel he'd been "primed and groomed to crusade" though it helped he was speaking to the already converted. He held a number of senior political post in his career and now sits in the HoL as Lord Hague.

Who are those "certain politicians" who "fear engaging debate with her" ??? Dont recall seeing anything about that

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 10:32 AM

Our behalf ?

So why all the abuse ?

Fear.

I would add anger and ignorance to that.

Its the same usual suspects that want to destroy the UK with Brexit, dont like immigrants much, probably right wing or far right that are also climate change deniers that like to have a pop at inspirational "do gooders" like Greta. Its all probably a bit lefty climate change so therefore we have to be against it innit?

They just seem to snarl at anything that is actually good for our country and the rest of the world. Angry old red faced men in the main I reckon.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 10:34 AM

Who are those "certain politicians" who "fear engaging debate with her" ??? Dont recall seeing anything about that

Any limited to parroting inane silly soundbites who lack literacy and never been articulate.

Our behalf ?

So why all the abuse ?

Quite agree at least she is trying to do something, rather than all those who choose to look the other way.

The ones missing from the conference.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 10:45 AM

Any limited to parroting inane silly soundbites who lack literacy and never been articulate.

I'll translate ... Youve made a silly Hollywood claim and have absolutely nothing to back up your claim ... Talking of parroting looks in Jumpedin youve found yaself a new fan ... Least ya'll get a Christmas card off someone this year

Archived