• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 11:52 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 10:45 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 10:34 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 10:30 AM

747 - 2019-12-12 9:20 AM

I watched her latest speech and someone is definitely priming and grooming her to crusade on their behalf.

I feel very sorry for a young girl being used. I do not think it will end well for her in later life. I hope I am wrong.

Some have a natural ability at public speaking whilst others don't. Thunberg is articulate, confident and literate in her speeches, despite her disability. Undoubtedly why certain "politicians" fear engaging debate with her as they are limited to parroting inane silly soundbites.

Back in the 70's i recall a young teenage lad, the same age as Thunberg, giving his first public speech at a political conference. He had no disability neither did anyone feel he'd been "primed and groomed to crusade" though it helped he was speaking to the already converted. He held a number of senior political post in his career and now sits in the HoL as Lord Hague.

Who are those "certain politicians" who "fear engaging debate with her" ??? Dont recall seeing anything about that

Any limited to parroting inane silly soundbites who lack literacy and never been articulate.

I'll translate ...

In other words you'll try to put your own spin on what i posted to fit your opinion. Nice try but didn't work. We've all heard the silly soundbites incessantly parroted and they lack basic literacy and articulate public speaking. That may appeal to you but i expect more substance from a politician or statesman. Go figure.

I'll translate ... Youve made a silly Hollywood claim and have absolutely nothing to back up your claim ... .……………...

Says he who demands evidence for every opinion that conflicts with his own.

Says he who claimed to be shocked by the Saxon word for buttocks, claiming he'd never before heard it, and then, when confronted with his own profane six year old post using it, said it must have been inserted by someone who'd hacked his forum account!

Just imagine, a hacker able to foresee a Birdbrain post to be made six years later!

With that grasp of honesty, is anything this person says worthy of reply?

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 3:42 PM

I watched her latest speech and someone is definitely priming and grooming her to crusade on their behalf.

I feel very sorry for a young girl being used. I do not think it will end well for her in later life. I hope I am wrong.

Some have a natural ability at public speaking whilst others don't. Thunberg is articulate, confident and literate in her speeches, despite her disability. Undoubtedly why certain "politicians" fear engaging debate with her as they are limited to parroting inane silly soundbites.

Back in the 70's i recall a young teenage lad, the same age as Thunberg, giving his first public speech at a political conference. He had no disability neither did anyone feel he'd been "primed and groomed to crusade" though it helped he was speaking to the already converted. He held a number of senior political post in his career and now sits in the HoL as Lord Hague.

Who are those "certain politicians" who "fear engaging debate with her" ??? Dont recall seeing anything about that

Any limited to parroting inane silly soundbites who lack literacy and never been articulate.

I'll translate ...

In other words you'll try to put your own spin on what i posted to fit your opinion. Nice try but didn't work. We've all heard the silly soundbites incessantly parroted and they lack basic literacy and articulate public speaking. That may appeal to you but i expect more substance from a politician or statesman. Go figure.

I'll translate ... What I said before ... Owned

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 6:29 PM

I'll translate ...

I'll translate.....you got owned and schooled in a post at 6.28pm on this thread. (lol)(lol)

Brian Kirby - 2019-12-12 6:28 PM

I'll translate ... Youve made a silly Hollywood claim and have absolutely nothing to back up your claim ... .……………...

Says he who claimed to be shocked by the Saxon word for buttocks, claiming he'd never before heard it, and then, when confronted with his own profane six year old post using it, said it must have been inserted by someone who'd hacked his forum account!

Just imagine, a hacker able to foresee a Birdbrain post to be made six years later!

Youve caught bitter election fever Brian ... I know your drab sweet cheeks but do I really have to explain my hacking line was just light entertainment ... Back under ya stone Brian ... Dont reply , like you say your not worthy

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 6:42 PM

I'll translate ...

I'll translate.....you got owned and schooled in a post at 6.28pm on this thread. (lol)(lol)

Ive lost me getting "owned" in your translation princess ... Any chance of explaining it ... Crack on Mr Popular

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 6:56 PM

I'll translate ...

Ive lost me getting "owned" in your translation princess ... Any chance of explaining it ... Crack on Mr Popular

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Owned Now......off you pop Mr UNpopular. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 7:01 PM

I'll translate ...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Owned Now......off you pop Mr UNpopular. (lol)(lol)

You cant say why can ya ??? Its like your Hollywood claim from earlier all over again ... Lordy My your family must be proud

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 7:04 PM

I'll translate ...

You cant say why can ya ??? Its like your Hollywood claim from earlier all over again ... Lordy My your family must be proud

Link explains the definition......not my problem you don't read too well. And whats with the continual obsession over my family? You need a head check fella.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 7:23 PM

I'll translate ...

Link explains the definition......not my problem you don't read too well. And whats with the continual obsession over my family? You need a head check fella.

Chunky chops saying your family must be proud of ya aint an obsession , well prolly is in your warped book ... Now I do know what "owned" means but I don't know why Ive been "owned with regards to FlacidParts link ... Maybe you can tell why ... Should be fun sweet cheeks x

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 1:08 PM

RIP David Bellamy ... https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/dec/11/tv-naturalist-david-bellamy-dies-aged-86 ...I guess he knew a bit more about mans effect on climate change than Greta

Lovely man with a lovely family.

We kept the horses at Hamsterley for a time and his house was just along the road from the field. The whole family (his kids were young at the time) used to come to the field, to see the 2 Foals especially. We met them a few times and they were very pleasant to talk to.

A sad loss indeed.

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 7:36 PM

I'll translate ...

Chunky chops saying your family must be proud of ya aint an obsession , well prolly is in your warped book ... Now I do know what "owned" means but I don't know why Ive been "owned with regards to FlacidParts link ... Maybe you can tell why ... Should be fun sweet cheeks x

Well pansy it seems you are somewhat as you mention my family often enough......what the hell is the matter with you? I know you have the attention span of a gnat but i posted, "you got owned and schooled in a post at 6.28pm on this thread" and it doesn't take much to figure out there was only one post made at that time. So your attempt at deflecting it to another poster is shoddy and poor....even by your 'standards' Pansy. (lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 7:47 PM

I'll translate ...

Well pansy it seems you are somewhat as you mention my family often enough......what the hell is the matter with you? I know you have the attention span of a gnat but i posted, "you got owned and schooled in a post at 6.28pm on this thread" and it doesn't take much to figure out there was only one post made at that time. So your attempt at deflecting it to another poster is shoddy and poor....even by your 'standards' Pansy. (lol)(lol)

Sweet cheeks you made a claim earlier in the thread didn't you ??? ... Ding-A-Ling-A-Ling wake up chubby chops ... Your still deflecting as to why I have been "owned" ... Dont reply princess , you concentrate on writing your Christmas cards ... Sorry , card to your newspaper boy ... Nice to see your homophobic hates back n'all xxx

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 8:18 PM

I'll translate ...

Sweet cheeks you made a claim earlier in the thread didn't you ??? ... Ding-A-Ling-A-Ling wake up chubby chops ... Your still deflecting as to why I have been "owned" ... Dont reply princess , you concentrate on writing your Christmas cards ... Sorry , card to your newspaper boy ... Nice to see your homophobic hates back n'all xxx

If you see the name of a flower as "homophobic hate" then you're more deranged than i thought. *-)

As for "don't reply"......you've been hovering in hope for exactly that!! You're so predictable you're easy. (lol)

The "claim" as you call it was explained to you ages ago. Ding-A-Ling wake up pansy. *-)

Just as being "owned" was......Ding-A-Ling wake up again pansy. *-)

You need give that block atop your neck a wobble.....you haven't done very well tonight. (lol)(lol)

Stick to blowin' kisses at your lurrve flame Trump and cuddlin' Pelmethead. (lol)(lol)

I'll translate ...

This one.....(lol)(lol)

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 8:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 8:18 PM

I'll translate ...

If you see the name of a flower as "homophobic hate" then you're more deranged than i thought. *-)

As for "don't reply"......you've been hovering in hope for exactly that!! You're so predictable you're easy. (lol)

The "claim" as you call it was explained to you ages ago. Ding-A-Ling wake up pansy. *-)

Just as being "owned" was......Ding-A-Ling wake up again pansy. *-)

You need give that block atop your neck a wobble.....you haven't done very well tonight. (lol)(lol)

Stick to blowin' kisses at your lurrve flame Trump and cuddlin' Pelmethead. (lol)(lol)

I'll translate ...

This one.....(lol)(lol)

Still deflecting ... Princess don't rely on another member to get you out of the $hit ... Im asking you nicely not to use homophobic slurs ... Try to make your point without homophobia

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 9:02 PM

Still deflecting ...

Nope.....none on my part as i've clearly explained my posts to you but you either aren't very bright or purposely being obtuse as you've done nothing but deflect, wriggle, squirm, duck 'n dive since being well and truly skewered. Go and have a lie down pansy.

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 9:11 PM

Still deflecting ...

Nope.....none on my part as i've clearly explained my posts to you but you either aren't very bright or purposely being obtuse as you've done nothing but deflect, wriggle, squirm, duck 'n dive since being well and truly skewered. Go and have a lie down pansy.

Oh dear ... Looks like youve got election fever n'all ... Spewing out homophobic insults isnt clearly explaining anything of what Ive asked for is it ... I do hope when in years to come if any of your grandkids turn up at your bedsit with their gay partner you don't go all homo-crazy ... Be a shame to spoil your first meeting princess

Birdbrain - 2019-12-12 9:17 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-12-12 9:11 PM

Still deflecting ...

Oh dear ... Looks like youve got election fever n'all ... Spewing out homophobic insults isnt clearly explaining anything of what Ive asked for is it ...

The "homophobia" is your pretence at being "offended". You want to interpret the name of a flower as "homophobic", that's your problem. deal with yourself. I've told you how to avoid it but you persist in using "sweet cheeks, princess" etc as put-downs....you make the feeble excuse as "terms of affection" which i know isn't as you never use them to Pelmet or 747.....only fm's you seek to make disparaging remarks towards.

As for explaining my posts, you're a lost case as each have been very clearly explained and you're just trolling now after suffering an embarrassing evening so you're left with nothing except slinging out personal insults about my grandchildren. How low is that? You're a sick man and seriously should get some professional help.

Archived