To do list

Fast Pat

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 10:00 AM

Either we keep getting £billions in English taxpayers money from BoJo.. or we leave the UK and join the EU.

That looks like Whinge/Whinge to me :D

Sorted your typo ;-) ..........

No need to thank me :D ..........

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 7:28 AM

John52 - 2019-12-15 7:20 AM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-14 8:32 PM

"3. Scotland. Ok so these guys were promised they would remain in the EU if they remained in the UK. They’re pretty p*ssed. In fact they’ve voted almost exclusively for the SNP so they might want to leave. Equally you said the UK wouldn’t split so you’ll need to both grant Scotland its independence and keep it as part of the United Kingdom. Good luck squaring this circle. NB. This is urgent. "

Actually BoJo might manage that one by switching the English Taxpayer funded bribes from the DUP to Scotland. On top of what we already have. And Some more too. Showering Scotland with English taxpayer's money to keep us in the UK. And the Mad Hatter is calling me the Loser (lol)

Your falling for FlacidParts lies ... His Hollywood claim of "they've voted almost exclusively for the SNP" is an utter lie ... Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union , if thats "almost exclusively" in old Flacids eyes then kinda says more about him/her/it doesnt it

Good to see we can agree on something and that you are now promoting Proportional Representation.

By that same measure the British public voted overwhelmingly for Remain / second referendum supporting parties.

Or are you going to contradict your self again......

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 10:07 AM

Either we keep getting £billions in English taxpayers money from BoJo.. or we leave the UK and join the EU.

True - the more we whinge the more of your money BoJo gives us to stay in the UK and have him as our PM :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 10:37 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 10:07 AM

True - the more we whinge the more of your money BoJo gives us to stay in the UK and have him as our PM :D

It's only right that us compassionate Tories look after those less fortunate than ourselves :D .........

What's your weather like? ;-) ..........

Wet & Windy I suspect 8-) ...........

Much like yourself (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

P1010899.JPG.c4b205ee40541f4ed9872c9e7da05678.JPG

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 10:35 AM

"3. Scotland. Ok so these guys were promised they would remain in the EU if they remained in the UK. They’re pretty p*ssed. In fact they’ve voted almost exclusively for the SNP so they might want to leave. Equally you said the UK wouldn’t split so you’ll need to both grant Scotland its independence and keep it as part of the United Kingdom. Good luck squaring this circle. NB. This is urgent. "

Actually BoJo might manage that one by switching the English Taxpayer funded bribes from the DUP to Scotland. On top of what we already have. And Some more too. Showering Scotland with English taxpayer's money to keep us in the UK. And the Mad Hatter is calling me the Loser (lol)

Your falling for FlacidParts lies ... His Hollywood claim of "they've voted almost exclusively for the SNP" is an utter lie ... Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union , if thats "almost exclusively" in old Flacids eyes then kinda says more about him/her/it doesnt it

Good to see we can agree on something and that you are now promoting Proportional Representation.

By that same measure the British public voted overwhelmingly for Remain / second referendum supporting parties.

Ive never mentioned PR so another lie ... "second referendum supporting parties" doesnt mean we would have voted to Remain does it Flacid ??? ... Dont see why you need to lie to try to make a point ... Try again

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 10:59 AM

Ive never mentioned PR so another lie ... "second referendum supporting parties" doesnt mean we would have voted to Remain does it Flacid ??? ... Dont see why you need to lie to try to make a point ... Try again

Now I know that you are not the brightest of the bunch so I'll try and spell it out again.

You suggest that "Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union".

You are suggesting that we ignore the number of SNP MP's voted in.

That princess, is Proportional Representation.

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 11:30 AM

Now I know that you are not the brightest of the bunch so I'll try and spell it out again.

You suggest that "Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union".

I didn't suggest Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union , nothing to suggest its a fact unlike your lying claim earlier and I aint suggesting ignoring the SNP either sweet cheeks because that would mean ignoring voters wouldnt it ??? ... What I would suggest is you recover from me pointing out your lies from earlier , clear your head and then try to come back with a reasoned response for once ... Ta-ra Chuck

jumpstart - 2019-12-15 11:46 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 11:03 AM

Lovely losers ... https://twitter.com/MrMasonMills/status/1205869274180603905 ... Reminds me so much of our resident professional losers , The Hate Squad

And there’s me thinking that you were the Hate Squad.

Can I suggest you stop "thinking" about anything as it never ends well for ya ... Off you pop sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 12:09 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 11:30 AM

I didn't suggest Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union , nothing to suggest its a fact unlike your lying claim earlier and I aint suggesting ignoring the SNP either sweet cheeks because that would mean ignoring voters wouldnt it ??? ... What I would suggest is you recover from me pointing out your lies from earlier , clear your head and then try to come back with a reasoned response for once ... Ta-ra Chuck

I suggest you read what you posted at 7.28 am this morning.

As I said you are not the brightest, but even by your standards forgetting what you had written on the same day is pretty poor.

You'll probably have to spell it out a bit clearer

.. Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

I didn't suggest Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

*-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 2:07 PM

I didn't suggest Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

*-)

So which 50% are you referring to? ;-) .........

Are they the same as Barry's more than 50 ++++++++++% that wanted to stop Brexit? :D .......

Or are they the real 50% who want the best of both worlds :D .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 3:41 PM

*-)

Are they the same as Barry's more than 50 ++++++++++% that wanted to stop Brexit? :D .......

"We" aren't referring to any 50%, "We" are quoting Birdbrain back at him, which surprisingly he has gone rather quiet on.

You know when I said Birdbrain wasn't very bright, well he is practically a PhD by comparison to you. As you've clearly illustrated in the thread on the main site were you have indicated that you STILL don't understand the Schengen visa position post brexit. See that's the problem with being educated at the university of life - when you have had such a limited life as you clearly have it means that you barely graduated nursery school.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 3:50 PM

*-)

"We" aren't referring to any 50%, "We" are quoting Birdbrain back at him, which surprisingly he has gone rather quiet on.

You know when I said Birdbrain wasn't very bright, well he is practically a PhD by comparison to you. As you've clearly illustrated in the thread on the main site were you have indicated that you STILL don't understand the Schengen visa position post brexit. See that's the problem with being educated at the university of life - when you have had such a limited life as you clearly have it means that you barely graduated nursery school.

Ooooh yes dear :D .........

Where are you spending your winter? >:-) ........

I'm "well" glad I'm as thick as mince B-) ........

Or else I'd be some clever bloke with a posh camper sat on my drive in a UK winter 8-).........

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 4:06 PM

*-)

Or else I'd be some clever bloke with a posh camper sat on my drive in a UK winter 8-).........

Not me mate, I'm sat in the mountains enjoying sun and snow.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 4:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 4:06 PM

*-)

Sun & snow 8-) ...........

In your shorts & Croc's? ;-) .......

I never did get the being seriously cold thing *-) ........

*-)

I can hear his brain ticking over...can’t wait for his reply. Giggle.

FunsterJohn - 2019-12-15 4:29 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 5:12 PM

A man who writes: 'I'm 'sat' in the mountains...' shouldn't be lecturing others on their educational achievements.

Pleased to see you have worked out how quotation mark's work. I was addressing Pelmethead in my Yorkshire dialect were the use of the stative verb is perfectly acceptable.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 4:36 PM

A man who writes: 'I'm 'sat' in the mountains...' shouldn't be lecturing others on their educational achievements.

Pleased to see you have worked out how quotation mark's work. I was addressing Pelmethead in my Yorkshire dialect were the use of the stative verb is perfectly acceptable.

Blimey a educated Yorkshire Paddy 8-) ..........

That'll take a while for my Pelmethead to compute :D ......

P1010899.JPG.979d91c312f5e6d3974b6ab9c2e7b5d7.JPG

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 5:36 PM

Ha ha! Good try, I'm sure we all believe you. Stative verbs do not express actions. To sit or be sat is an action. Sat is a past participle of sit, or a simple past tense.

The plural of mark is marks, not mark's. There is no possession or substitution, so why have you inserted an apostrophe? I've noticed previously that you don't fully understand basic grammar as you've written Nazi's as the plural of Nazi. You should also learn the difference between where and were.

As for the quotation marks, you're not fooling anyone. You have form for this kind of plagiarism and any decent person not trying to impress, as you do, would have prefaced the comments with a source.

You're not doing very well are you?

Guest pelmetman
FunsterJohn - 2019-12-15 5:20 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 5:36 PM

Ha ha! Good try, I'm sure we all believe you. Stative verbs do not express actions. To sit or be sat is an action. Sat is a past participle of sit, or a simple past tense.

The plural of mark is marks, not mark's. There is no possession or substitution, so why have you inserted an apostrophe? I've noticed previously that you don't fully understand basic grammar as you've written Nazi's as the plural of Nazi. You should also learn the difference between where and were.

As for the quotation marks, you're not fooling anyone. You have form for this kind of plagiarism and any decent person not trying to impress, as you do, would have prefaced the comments with a source.

Francis? ;-) ........

FunsterJohn - 2019-12-15 5:20 PM

I'm fine, in fact I'm better than fine as I'm still sat in the mountains with a beer mate, so i'd suggest i'm doing better than you trying to correct a random strangers grammar. See if you are going to insist that standard English is a requirement for posting, then you will need to insist that everybody follows those rules, which in the days of people posting with autocomplete phones and tablets will be difficult to police.

A quick scan of this message on my phone, gives twelve errors, which in my post skiing drinking mode aint two bad (did you see what I did their?). But feel free to show us all the benefits of youre public skool edukatshun nad tell us there are moor.

Guest pelmetman

I'm getting a nice warm feeling that CB is getting back to arguing about diction and stuff B-) .......

The Brexit Wars are hopefully over :-D ........

Archived