pelmetman - 2019-12-15 4:06 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 3:50 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 3:41 PM

John52 - 2019-12-15 2:07 PM

You'll probably have to spell it out a bit clearer

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 7:28 AM

.. Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 12:09 PM

I didn't suggest Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

*-)

So which 50% are you referring to? ;-) .........

Are they the same as Barry's more than 50 ++++++++++% that wanted to stop Brexit? :D .......

Or are they the real 50% who want the best of both worlds :D .......

"We" aren't referring to any 50%, "We" are quoting Birdbrain back at him, which surprisingly he has gone rather quiet on.

You know when I said Birdbrain wasn't very bright, well he is practically a PhD by comparison to you. As you've clearly illustrated in the thread on the main site were you have indicated that you STILL don't understand the Schengen visa position post brexit. See that's the problem with being educated at the university of life - when you have had such a limited life as you clearly have it means that you barely graduated nursery school.

Ooooh yes dear :D .........

Where are you spending your winter? >:-) ........

I'm "well" glad I'm as thick as mince B-) ........

Or else I'd be some clever bloke with a posh camper sat on my drive in a UK winter 8-).........

Not me mate, I'm sat in the mountains enjoying sun and snow.

Sun & snow 8-) ...........

Never been to Switzerland during winter? :-S

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-15 6:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 4:19 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 4:12 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 4:06 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-12-15 3:50 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 3:41 PM

John52 - 2019-12-15 2:07 PM

You'll probably have to spell it out a bit clearer

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 7:28 AM

.. Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

Birdbrain - 2019-12-15 12:09 PM

I didn't suggest Scotland voted over 50% for parties who want to protect the union

*-)

So which 50% are you referring to? ;-) .........

Are they the same as Barry's more than 50 ++++++++++% that wanted to stop Brexit? :D .......

Or are they the real 50% who want the best of both worlds :D .......

"We" aren't referring to any 50%, "We" are quoting Birdbrain back at him, which surprisingly he has gone rather quiet on.

You know when I said Birdbrain wasn't very bright, well he is practically a PhD by comparison to you. As you've clearly illustrated in the thread on the main site were you have indicated that you STILL don't understand the Schengen visa position post brexit. See that's the problem with being educated at the university of life - when you have had such a limited life as you clearly have it means that you barely graduated nursery school.

Ooooh yes dear :D .........

Where are you spending your winter? >:-) ........

I'm "well" glad I'm as thick as mince B-) ........

Or else I'd be some clever bloke with a posh camper sat on my drive in a UK winter 8-).........

Not me mate, I'm sat in the mountains enjoying sun and snow.

Sun & snow 8-) ...........

Blimey your up late Bullet 8-) ........

Were you hoping Boris wasn't in charge for the next 5 years with a massive majority when you woke up? :D .........

Guest pelmetman

Nope ;-) ........

But have you ever done the Norwegian fjords in a FTB.......and got paid for it? :D .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 6:53 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 6:19 PM

The Brexit Wars are hopefully over :-D ........

Back in the real world we haven't left yet.

Ooooh yeah :D .......

Just a month and a bit to go B-) .......

I can do a count down if you like? >:-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-15 6:50 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 6:38 PM

Nope ;-) ........

But have you ever done the Norwegian fjords in a FTB.......and got paid for it? .......

That explains your bewilderment at the existence of sun and snow. You should get out a bit more.

Time to give up Bullet.........Some of us have had a interesting life :D ........

FunsterJohn - 2019-12-15 4:29 PM

A man who writes: 'I'm 'sat' in the mountains..

Oh Dear

Its perfectly obvious what that means.

As obvious as when he puts something in quotation marks he isn't claiming to have written it himself.

So give it up - you are just making yourself look petty & silly.

Wheras you could earn some respect by admitting when you are wrong - like we all are sometimes.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 7:00 PM

Oh Dear

As obvious as when he puts something in quotation marks he isn't claiming to have written it himself.

Say's the bloke who Poo's in bin bags 8-) .......

Enough said eh (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 7:04 PM

Oh Dear

How is that relevant?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-15 7:06 PM

Oh Dear

How is that relevant?

Kinda points to the fact that your views and habits are not normal ;-) .........

P1010899.JPG.07382b6da3bc7ba3962354b457531082.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 7:10 PM

John52 - 2019-12-15 7:06 PM

Oh Dear

How is that relevant?

Kinda points to the fact that your views and habits are not normal ;-) .........

Do you think your obsession with other people's toilet habits is normal *-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 7:00 PM

Nope ;-) ........

But have you ever done the Norwegian fjords in a FTB.......and got paid for it? .......

That explains your bewilderment at the existence of sun and snow. You should get out a bit more.

Time to give up Bullet.........Some of us have had a interesting life :D ........

Such an "interesting" life you expressed surprised shock and disbelief that a few countries get snow and sun during winter. Somehow you wouldn't fit in with the Swiss apres-ski scene though....you stick to your English pubs and bacon butty and burger bars in Calpe. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-15 7:14 PM

Nope ;-) ........

Such an "interesting" life you expressed surprised shock and disbelief that a few countries get snow and sun during winter. Somehow you wouldn't fit in with the Swiss apres-ski scene though....you stick to your English pubs and bacon butty and burger bars in Calpe. :-|

Perhaps if you'd been to a Soviet state.......when they were still under Russian control ;-) ........

As I did........You wouldn't worship them so much *-) ........

BTW I've been inside the artic circle :D ........and crossed the equator B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 7:37 PM

Nope ;-) ........

Perhaps if you'd been to a Soviet state.......when they were still under Russian control ;-) ........

BTW I've been inside the artic circle :D ........and crossed the equator B-) .......

WTF has any of that garbage you've posted to do with your expression of shock surprise and disbelief that a few countries get snow and sun during winter?

You're drunk..........yet again. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-15 8:13 PM

Nope ;-) ........

WTF has any of that garbage you've posted to do with your expression of shock surprise and disbelief that a few countries get snow and sun during winter?

Nope I'm merry ;-) .........and you're just a boring old ex shop steward who's done nothing with his life except bitch about folk who have more than you :D .......

P1010899.JPG.5a4521b970b8a247c2412ee199e6d8d0.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 8:17 PM

Nope ;-) ........

Nope I'm merry ;-) .........and you're just a boring old ex shop steward who's done nothing with his life except bitch about folk who have more than you :D .......

Quite obviously you're drunk as you confirmed by ignoring the question and waffling yet more inane garbage, so i'll leave you to wallow in your drunken stupour.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-12-15 8:26 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 8:17 PM

Nope ;-) ........

Quite obviously you're drunk as you confirmed by ignoring the question and waffling yet more inane garbage, so i'll leave you to wallow in your drunken stupour.

Giggle (lol) .......

The forums shop steward has been skewered :D .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-16 6:12 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 8:29 PM

Giggle (lol) .......

I suppose the downside of giving up alcohol is moronic comments like that don't seem funny when you're sober. :-S

Still seems funny this morning (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

But then again knowing you Losers are still seething will have me giggling for years >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-12-16 8:12 AM

John52 - 2019-12-16 6:12 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 8:29 PM

Giggle (lol) .......

I suppose the downside of giving up alcohol is moronic comments like that don't seem funny when you're sober. :-S

Still seems funny this morning (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

But then again knowing you Losers are still seething will have me giggling for years >:-) ..........

Giggle on. Right up to the point when you finally work out how the Schengen Visa works.

Archived