He Deserves It

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 2:28 PM

I accept we remainers lost but ill never accept it was by Honorable, fair or even legal means thats all.

Correct ;-) ...........Those MP's who LIED in 2017 saying they would honour the result of the referendum should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves >:-( ........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 2:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 11:41 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-27 6:10 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-26 10:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-26 7:28 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-26 12:24 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-25 8:45 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-24 10:17 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-24 8:41 PM

I was right (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Right about what? Who gives a toss? Malc is right about it being farcical but giving a twunt like Farage a knighthood is really taking the piss. We should maybe wait a few years or it could work out to be the most embarrassing Knighthood since Saville.

Shouldn't you wait at least until the UK economy has crashed and burned after we've left the EU to call him a twunt? ;-) ............

No doubt you wont mind Terrorist loving, Israel hating Corbyn getting his Lordship? *-) .........

No. He has been a Twunt and a racist c*nt for some time now really. In fact ever since he was a youngster running through his village singing songs like "Gas em all" and other lovely Hitler youth ditties. The National Front loved him. A leopard doesn't change his spots either as his "lovely" breaking point poster showed us. I guess for some though he is worthy of a knighthood. There are millions of angry hate filled bitter old men that would I am sure be delighted at that prospect. Equally I think there are probably more that would be joyous if our Queen cocked it up and "accidentally" lopped the feckers head off. (lol)

Equally as many bitter and twisted , angry bad losers that would vote for an anti-Semitic terrorist lover ... Such hate

I never voted for an antisemitic terrorist lover. In order to be a bad loser I would have had to have lost something in the first place which as far as I can tell I haven't. Never been a bad loser me. I was a sportsman and an athlete for many years (yes you might find that hard to believe) but always played fair and was always prepared be beaten and congratulate any victor. I would and still do always take a dim view on anyone who cheated, lied or broke the rules though in order to win.

Yes I remember you congratulating those who won the election and referendum results

I would but there is just the matter of the bit in bold above.

I'd say more the "bad loser" bit personally ... Boo-hoo blubber

You would be wrong then. As I said. Its not me thats going to lose anything. If people want more austerity and to be poorer then thats their look out now. I accept we remainers lost but ill never accept it was by Honorable, fair or even legal means thats all.

More boo-hoo and blubber ... Yes we've heard a million times from ya you aint going to lose anything its just the pish poor thick workhouse types who will suffer blah blah blah boring blah but those pish poor have just had another three and a half years listening to you and those like you preaching about how pish poor they will become , they heard ya time and again but chose a different option by a large margin so move on FFS

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 2:50 PM

Right about what? Who gives a toss? Malc is right about it being farcical but giving a twunt like Farage a knighthood is really taking the piss. We should maybe wait a few years or it could work out to be the most embarrassing Knighthood since Saville.

Shouldn't you wait at least until the UK economy has crashed and burned after we've left the EU to call him a twunt? ;-) ............

No doubt you wont mind Terrorist loving, Israel hating Corbyn getting his Lordship? *-) .........

No. He has been a Twunt and a racist c*nt for some time now really. In fact ever since he was a youngster running through his village singing songs like "Gas em all" and other lovely Hitler youth ditties. The National Front loved him. A leopard doesn't change his spots either as his "lovely" breaking point poster showed us. I guess for some though he is worthy of a knighthood. There are millions of angry hate filled bitter old men that would I am sure be delighted at that prospect. Equally I think there are probably more that would be joyous if our Queen cocked it up and "accidentally" lopped the feckers head off. (lol)

Equally as many bitter and twisted , angry bad losers that would vote for an anti-Semitic terrorist lover ... Such hate

I never voted for an antisemitic terrorist lover. In order to be a bad loser I would have had to have lost something in the first place which as far as I can tell I haven't. Never been a bad loser me. I was a sportsman and an athlete for many years (yes you might find that hard to believe) but always played fair and was always prepared be beaten and congratulate any victor. I would and still do always take a dim view on anyone who cheated, lied or broke the rules though in order to win.

Yes I remember you congratulating those who won the election and referendum results

You would be wrong then. As I said. Its not me thats going to lose anything. If people want more austerity and to be poorer then thats their look out now. I accept we remainers lost but ill never accept it was by Honorable, fair or even legal means thats all.

More boo-hoo and blubber ... Yes we've heard a million times from ya you aint going to lose anything its just the pish poor thick workhouse types who will suffer blah blah blah boring blah but those pish poor have just had another three and a half years listening to you and those like you preaching about how pish poor they will become , they heard ya time and again but chose a different option by a large margin so move on FFS

I have moved on. When did you last see me start a thread about the election or Brexit? Its still amusing though, especially the bit about Farage getting a knighthood! (lol)

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 3:31 PM

I have moved on. When did you last see me start a thread about the election or Brexit? Its still amusing though, especially the bit about Farage getting a knighthood! (lol)

5 days ago Barry by the look of it ... Ready Brexit whatever thats about ... Two word title and its got Brexit in it ... Whats starting threads got to do with whinging away on countless others on here or on the other many forums you grace ???

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 4:10 PM

5 days ago Barry by the look of it ... Ready Brexit whatever thats about ... Two word title and its got Brexit in it ... Whats starting threads got to do with whinging away on countless others on here or on the other many forums you grace ???

That was a joke thread for Christmas!! Come on! Brexit has given us the most laughs since Dave Pelmet set up his Ingerleesh Garden in Spain. Im bored, its Christmas. I have to come on here for summat to do and see what the latest bit of nonsense is being spouted by the Chatterbollox resident Brexiteers. You seem to have lost your sense of humour. I thought you would be happy an joyous. You won remember. (lol)

Barry has flatly refused to watch the John Pilger documentary about the threats to the NHS. It does not fit in with his hatred of the Tories because his lovely Labour are implicated more than the Tories. 8-)

Thhe Twitterati have done an excellent brainwashing job on him. ;-)

chose a different option by a large margin

What you on about?

There has been no vote on BoJo's deal - he made sure of that.

And the majority of voters voted against him

So they actually chose a different option to BoJo by a large margin.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-12-28 7:14 PM

chose a different option by a large margin

There has been no vote on BoJo's deal - he made sure of that.

And the majority of voters voted against him

So they actually chose a different option to BoJo by a large margin.

According to deluded of Scotland (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

747 - 2019-12-28 6:57 PM

Barry has flatly refused to watch the John Pilger documentary about the threats to the NHS. It does not fit in with his hatred of the Tories because his lovely Labour are implicated more than the Tories. 8-)

No I havent. I just hate watching stuff with adverts so was waiting for a downloadable version without them. Ive seen a few comments about it though on Social media and dont remember any of them suggesting that Labour are to blame. As I said to you before though it makes no difference. The Tories have been at the helm for a decade so its no good blaming anyone else but them now but ill make a point of watching the program and then we can discuss it. I gather John Pilger is a bit of a lefty.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 10:06 PM

No I havent. I just hate watching stuff with adverts so was waiting for a downloadable version without them. Ive seen a few comments about it though on Social media and dont remember any of them suggesting that Labour are to blame. As I said to you before though it makes no difference. The Tories have been at the helm for a decade so its no good blaming anyone else but them now but ill make a point of watching the program and then we can discuss it. I gather John Pilger is a bit of a lefty.

There isn't an 'ad free' version yet as it was on ITV but it's well worth putting up with the ad breaks.

https://www.itv.com/hub/the-dirty-war-on-the-nhs/2a5959a0001

As a taster from the documentary here are a couple of short YT clips from it.

"NHS" US style;

Barryd999 - 2019-12-28 5:15 PM

That was a joke thread for Christmas!! Come on! Brexit has given us the most laughs since Dave Pelmet set up his Ingerleesh Garden in Spain. Im bored, its Christmas. I have to come on here for summat to do and see what the latest bit of nonsense is being spouted by the Chatterbollox resident Brexiteers. You seem to have lost your sense of humour. I thought you would be happy an joyous. You won remember. (lol)

Ive stopped looking at your threads , just like your forum youve destroyed ... You asked when was the last time you started a thread about Brexit and Ive shown you and you dont like it that has nowt to do with me being happy and joyous princess ... "You won remember" ... Thought we weren't allowed to mention winning

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 11:15 PM

Ive stopped looking at your threads , just like your forum youve destroyed ... You asked when was the last time you started a thread about Brexit and Ive shown you and you dont like it that has nowt to do with me being happy and joyous princess ... "You won remember" ... Thought we weren't allowed to mention winning

Its not my forum, its a forum for the members. Its alive and well thanks though. You flounced because you didnt like hearing someones views you dont agree with. I think that says more about you than it does about me. Your loss not mine. As I said for someone who should be happy they got what they wanted you certainly seem to have the hump.

Barryd999 - 2019-12-29 1:19 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-28 11:15 PM

Its not my forum, its a forum for the members. Its alive and well thanks though. You flounced because you didnt like hearing someones views you dont agree with. I think that says more about you than it does about me. Your loss not mine. As I said for someone who should be happy they got what they wanted you certainly seem to have the hump.

As usual a touch of the old Hollywoods ... Pointing out your Gerald Ratner style approach to your forum neither makes me"happy" or gives me the "hump"

Bulletguy - 2019-12-28 10:43 PM

There isn't an 'ad free' version yet as it was on ITV but it's well worth putting up with the ad breaks.

"NHS" US style;

I finished watching it this morning. Apart from a few details I already knew most of this. A lot of it is pretty much what some of us have been banging on about for some time. The NHS is simply not safe in the hands of this current batch of Tories but now the public have given them a mandate to do just what the hell they like for the foreseeable probably with no real opposition. Add into the mix Brexit and the up and coming trade deal with the USA and its not difficult to see where this is heading. More privatisation, the likely huge rise in drug prices and a massive hit to the economy equals all bets are off.

Whether we will see the dire situation that we saw in the program thats happening in America I dont know but I Dont think we have ever had a government and a Tory party like this one who can now do WTF they like. Expect at the very least to see a massive push for private health care plans over the coming years. As usual the "Haves" will sign up to BUPA or whoever and the "Have nots" will put up with an ever failing NHS which may still be free at the point of entry for the time being but increasingly inadequate.

One things for sure, the NHS is not safe with the Tories and they do not give a flying fcuk about the people in this country unless they are one of them which doesnt include the new raft of Brexit loving Tory converts ooop North.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-29 9:15 AM

"NHS" US style;

I finished watching it this morning. Apart from a few details I already knew most of this. A lot of it is pretty much what some of us have been banging on about for some time. The NHS is simply not safe in the hands of this current batch of Tories but now the public have given them a mandate to do just what the hell they like for the foreseeable probably with no real opposition. Add into the mix Brexit and the up and coming trade deal with the USA and its not difficult to see where this is heading. More privatisation, the likely huge rise in drug prices and a massive hit to the economy equals all bets are off.

Whether we will see the dire situation that we saw in the program thats happening in America I dont know but I Dont think we have ever had a government and a Tory party like this one who can now do WTF they like. Expect at the very least to see a massive push for private health care plans over the coming years. As usual the "Haves" will sign up to BUPA or whoever and the "Have nots" will put up with an ever failing NHS which may still be free at the point of entry for the time being but increasingly inadequate.

One things for sure, the NHS is not safe with the Tories and they do not give a flying fcuk about the people in this country unless they are one of them which doesnt include the new raft of Brexit loving Tory converts ooop North.

Seeing as I spent 24 hours in a A&E corridor with a burst appendix, watched full scale arguments between doctors and nurses.....Had the nerves in my arm permanently damaged by a Kack handed drip insertion ..Got fed crap.....watched my side table being washed down with my own p*ss........Then had to spend the next 6 months getting my wife to speak on the phone for me to customers, because my voice box had been damaged by the anesthetist 8-) ...........

The NHS wasn't any F*cking better of in Labour's hands in my experience *-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 9:31 AM

Seeing as I spent 24 hours in a A&E corridor with a burst appendix, watched full scale arguments between doctors and nurses.....Had the nerves in my arm permanently damaged by a Kack handed drip insertion ..Got fed crap.....watched my side table being washed down with my own p*ss........Then had to spend the next 6 months getting my wife to speak on the phone for me to customers, because my voice box had been damaged by the anesthetist 8-) ...........

Finally a post from you that directly answers the threads title.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-12-29 9:53 AM

"NHS" US style;

Finally a post from you that directly answers the threads title.

Oooooh Nasty Paddy :D .............

No doubt you are disappointed I survived the Labour run NHS shambles? >:-) ..........

"NHS" US style;

The NHS wasn't any F*cking better of in Labour's hands in my experience *-) ...........

Thats just more whataboutery. The Tories started dismantling the NHS under Thatcher in the 80s by stealth. Blair played his part with PFI and the 2012 Health and Social Care act sealed its fate. I presume you watched the program? Its pointless you and 747 (or Baby Tory as he shall now be known) trying to deflect the blame on Labour who undoubtedly also played a part under Blair. It does not remove from the fact that the Tories have been in power for the past decade and have continued to run the NHS down and step by step privatise it into an ever increasing example of the American model. They just haven't took the step to start charging us for it. Yet.

Even the Tories themselves do not trust Johnson.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-29 10:49 AM

"NHS" US style;

Thats just more whataboutery. The Tories started dismantling the NHS under Thatcher in the 80s by stealth. Blair played his part with PFI and the 2012 Health and Social Care act sealed its fate. I presume you watched the program? Its pointless you and 747 (or Baby Tory as he shall now be known) trying to deflect the blame on Labour who undoubtedly also played a part under Blair. It does not remove from the fact that the Tories have been in power for the past decade and have continued to run the NHS down and step by step privatise it into an ever increasing example of the American model. They just haven't took the step to start charging us for it. Yet.

How many days has Boris been in charge? ;-) ..........

How many years were Blair & Brown in charge? *-) ........

It seems to me You have developed Leftyitus 8-) .........

ie ........You are no longer capable of unbiased thinking :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-29 11:05 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-29 10:49 AM

"NHS" US style;

How many days has Boris been in charge? ;-) ..........

How many years were Blair & Brown in charge? *-) ........

It seems to me You have developed Leftyitus 8-) .........

ie ........You are no longer capable of unbiased thinking :D .........

WTF has Johnsons time in office got to do with it? He was part of the same party thats been there for nearly a decade. Your starting to sound like these Northern Monkeys up here that decided they would vote Tory because they wanted change. They seem to have forgotten that they have been in power for a decade.

I havent developed Lefty Anything. As far as I am concerned I am politically homeless. I agreed earlier that Blairs Labour played a part with PFI but none of this makes any difference to the fact that the Tories have since done their best to fcuk up the NHS and privatise it. What they do next is the six million dollar question and like it or not Brexit will be a major factor in that. Who feels confident that with Brexit and a Johnson led ToryKipper party it will end well for the NHS?

Maybe the way you were treated was because you kept arguing with the doctors and nurses and calling them loony lefties ?

;-)

That's right Barry, play down the Blair, New Labour part in wrecking the NHS and build up the Tory part.

This from the person who pontificated the other day that he is all for 'fair play'. :D

You couldn't make it up. *-)

747 - 2019-12-29 12:46 PM

That's right Barry, play down the Blair, New Labour part in wrecking the NHS and build up the Tory part.

This from the person who pontificated the other day that he is all for 'fair play'. :D

You couldn't make it up. *-)

Your wrong ... Barry could "make it up" , he does , he has and he will continue to do so

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-12-29 12:06 PM

Maybe the way you were treated was because you kept arguing with the doctors and nurses and calling them loony lefties ?

;-)

Believe me I was in NO fit state to argue with anyone 8-) ..........

I couldn't get out quick enough......As back then MMR was a freebie offered to every patient by Blair & Browns NHS :-| ..........

Judging by the state of my ward it was bleedin obvious why *-) ..........

I agreed to be discharged before I could walk B-) .........

Since then I have had far better encounters with the NHS since its been run by the Tories ;-) ........

Archived