Iran shoots down its own............

Guest pelmetman

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-11 4:32 PM

John52 - 2020-01-11 4:35 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-11 3:01 PM. This was the question - when was the last time mechanical failure caused an airliner to explode in flight?

I never said the mechanical failure was on the same aircraft ;-)

Usual dissembling and lies.

Let me see if I can explain it more simply

If a mechanical failure on car A causes it to crash into car B what is the cause of the damage to car B

Mechanical Failure? or Missile Strike *-)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FunsterJohn - 2020-01-11 4:37 PM

John52 - 2020-01-11 4:33 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-11 3:03 PM

John52 - 2020-01-11 3:30 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-11 2:16 PM

Just to clarify the obvious, .

Always a good idea when Funster John is involved ;-)

Not for you obviously as I regularly expose your ludicrous claims and lies. Lord Archer got damages forty times the average house price? The Royal family stopped the railway line going as far as Balmoral? You slunk away from that thread as you normally do when when you've been cornered.

Thats what it cost the Daily Star - how much was 'damages' and how much was 'costs' makes no difference to anyone but you.

And who did stop the line going to Balmoral *-)

You said that Archer got 40 times the price of a house. He didn't. It was a lie from you. Costs don't go to the plaintiff. They go to his lawyers.

No one stopped the line going to Balmoral. The railway company stopped it a Ballater. Another blatant lie from you.

You're a liar who will write anything he thinks will help his case and who hopes that no one will check his mendacity.

I'm saying what it cost the Daily Star just for truthfully printing that the Lying Lord Archer gave money to an honest working girl. An example of how the Establishment looks after its own. All you can do is nitpick about how much was 'damages' and how much was 'costs'

And I asked you who stopped the Railway line going to Balmoral - so the whole entourage had to disembark at Ballater on a coach journey sufficiently arduous to deter the plebs from going to Balmoral.

John52 - 2020-01-12 7:57 AM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-11 4:37 PM

John52 - 2020-01-11 4:33 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-11 3:03 PM

John52 - 2020-01-11 3:30 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-11 2:16 PM

Just to clarify the obvious, .

Always a good idea when Funster John is involved ;-)

Not for you obviously as I regularly expose your ludicrous claims and lies. Lord Archer got damages forty times the average house price? The Royal family stopped the railway line going as far as Balmoral? You slunk away from that thread as you normally do when when you've been cornered.

Thats what it cost the Daily Star - how much was 'damages' and how much was 'costs' makes no difference to anyone but you.

And who did stop the line going to Balmoral *-)

You said that Archer got 40 times the price of a house. He didn't. It was a lie from you. Costs don't go to the plaintiff. They go to his lawyers.

No one stopped the line going to Balmoral. The railway company stopped it a Ballater. Another blatant lie from you.

You're a liar who will write anything he thinks will help his case and who hopes that no one will check his mendacity.

I'm saying what it cost the Daily Star just for truthfully printing that the Lying Lord Archer gave money to an honest working girl. An example of how the Establishment looks after its own. All you can do is nitpick about how much was 'damages' and how much was 'costs'

And I asked you who stopped the Railway line going to Balmoral - so the whole entourage had to disembark at Ballater on a coach journey sufficiently arduous to deter the plebs from going to Balmoral.

On January 3rd you wrote: 'Appoint the judges that silence the press. Like the one that awarded Establishment Crony and Serial Liar Lord Archer over 40 times the average house price in damages against the Daily Star. Just for truthfully printing he had given money to an honest working girl.'

Your hatred of privilege and the Honours system was evident. You made no mention of charges. You were intent on conveying the message that Archer was personally awarded this imaginary sum. You only mentioned the charges, money which Archer did not receive, when I exposed your lie.

You lied, your were exposed. Stop squirming and embarrassing yourself.

You also stated that the Royal Family at the time stopped the railway company from extending its line to Balmoral. The lines was never intended to go to Balmoral. I've asked you for evidence but nothing is forthcoming. You didn't even know that the line to Ballater connected with Aberdeen, as you stated that the company should have extended it to Aberdeen as that would mean more passengers. Ballater was at the end of a branch from Aberdeen! Are you sure you're from Scotland? I'm beginning to doubt it.

You lied again, you were exposed. Stop squirming and embarrassing yourself.

Why not try commenting on this article, which you've conveniently ignored because it tells the real truth about the awful mess that Scotland is really in.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1225588/nicola-sturgeon-news-snp-latest-scotland-tax-income-tax-sajid-javid-hmrc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+%28Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

John52 - 2020-01-12 7:50 AM

Let me see if I can explain it more simply

If a mechanical failure on car A causes it to crash into car B what is the cause of the damage to car B

Mechanical Failure? or Missile Strike *-)

Let me explain it even more simply if I can, although I'm not sure that writing as though I'm arguing with a child will be good enough.

This debate began with a question of whether the aircraft crashed because of a missile or because of mechanical failure. It is evident that this was about mechanical failure on that aircraft. If it was about mechanical failure because of the actions of a third party, the question would have been: Did the plane crash because of a missile, or because of mechanical failure, or because of the actions of a third party?

You suggested that Concorde may have crashed because of mechanical failure. Anyone but a squirming serial liar would have understood that this means a mechanical failure on Concorde, not because a child left a toy on the runway for instance. That's a hypothetical point by the way. You're so stupid that if I don't make this clear you're likely to come back whinging that it wasn't a toy on the runway.

You're an expert at coming back with claims that people should be exact in their statements, although everyone but you knows what is actually being said. Exactness however doesn't seen to extend to you when discussing damages paid to to someone you clearly hate.

Stop squirming, stop embarrassing yourself and for God's sake, stop just writing lies that can be exposed by two minutes on Wikipedia.

Instead of this childish foot stamping that you always display when you've been found out, why not try commenting on this article, which I've posted twice and which you've conveniently ignored?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1225588/nicola-sturgeon-news-snp-latest-scotland-tax-income-tax-sajid-javid-hmrc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-express-uk-news+%28Express+%3A%3A+UK+Feed%29

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-12 10:43 AM.....................….Instead of this childish foot stamping that you always display when you've been found out, why not try commenting on this article, which I've posted twice and which you've conveniently ignored?

Possibly because that article is not about the subject of this string, which is in any case no longer in contention - even, it seems, in Iran. This party political fight fest is boorish and boring. You don't like what little you think you know of each other - I think we all get that and so, evidently, do you. So what is the point?

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-13 6:02 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-12 10:43 AM.....................….Instead of this childish foot stamping that you always display when you've been found out, why not try commenting on this article, which I've posted twice and which you've conveniently ignored?

Possibly because that article is not about the subject of this string, which is in any case no longer in contention - even, it seems, in Iran. This party political fight fest is boorish and boring. You don't like what little you think you know of each other - I think we all get that and so, evidently, do you. So what is the point?

This 'party political fight fest is boorish and boring'. But it was over but you have chosen to rekindle it? Why is that?

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-13 5:13 PM

This 'party political fight fest is boorish and boring'. But it was over but you have chosen to rekindle it? Why is that?

Rekindled? What I was pleading for was it to stop. It runs across a number of strings, and intrudes wherever certain parties are involved. It informs no-one and benefits no-one. So please?

Brian Kirby - 2020-01-13 7:10 PM

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-13 5:13 PM

Rekindled? What I was pleading for was it to stop. It runs across a number of strings, and intrudes wherever certain parties are involved. It informs no-one and benefits no-one. So please?

I'll start again. This conversation had ended. It had dropped right down in the ranking and no one had contributed to it for a day and a half.

You decided to appoint yourself as a moderator and resurrected it whilst throwing out insults.

There are threads that go on for ever here with the usual four or five regulars ping ponging backwards and forwards and insulting each other but you've decided to stick your nose into this one. Please mind your own business and if a subject doesn't interest you, ignore it and don't try to stir the pot as you've just done.

John52 - 2020-01-14 9:17 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-12 8:08 AM

John52 - 2020-01-12 6:57 AM

an honest working girl.

Is prostitution legal now? :-S ..........

Members of Parliament can get away with it :-S

It is legal which makes it even more odd that the former first minister of Scotland sexually assaulted and tried to rape up to ten women. (Allegedly)

Of course being Scottish he was probably too mean to pay an honest working girl. (Allegedly)

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-14 9:21 AM

an honest working girl.

It is legal which makes it even more odd that the former first minister of Scotland sexually assaulted and tried to rape up to ten women. (Allegedly)

Of course being Scottish he was probably too mean to pay an honest working girl. (Allegedly)

I wasn't thinking of anything sexual.

But selling them-self for an immoral purpose eg;

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/01/patrick-mercer-tory-mp-worst-ever-breaches-rules

John52 - 2020-01-14 6:29 PM

an honest working girl.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/may/01/patrick-mercer-tory-mp-worst-ever-breaches-rules

Aren't they awful? Alex Salmon accused of attempted rape, Keith Vaz and his cocaine-sniffing rent boys and another lovely Labour politician Fiona Onasanya.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/01/disgraced-mp-fiona-onasanya-loses-seat-after-recall-petition

And you'll really like this list https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/news/101472/political-prisoners-mps-who-have-served-jail-time

Not one Tory amongst them, the thieving bunch.

FunsterJohn - 2020-01-14 11:53 PM

John52 - 2020-01-14 6:29 PM

an honest working girl.

Aren't they awful? Alex Salmon accused of attempted rape, Keith Vaz and his cocaine-sniffing rent boys and another lovely Labour politician Fiona Onasanya.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/may/01/disgraced-mp-fiona-onasanya-loses-seat-after-recall-petition

And you'll really like this list https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/news/101472/political-prisoners-mps-who-have-served-jail-time

Not one Tory amongst them, the thieving bunch.

A bit selective that list, here's a more balanced one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_politicians_convicted_of_crimes

Anyone would think PoliticsHome was owned by ex Tory Lord Ashcroft.

Archived