Cornwall: This Fishing Life

Bulletguy

Birdbrain - 2020-02-21 6:44 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-02-21 6:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-21 6:01 PM

John52 - 2020-02-21 5:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-21 4:45 PM

Have you ever been to a fish auction here in the UK ??? ...

I have been to many fish markets in the UK including Newlyn which is what this thread is about..

Have you *-)

By the way the title tread says Cornwall not Newlyn , the thread is about Cornwall not Newlyn as you claim or you can prove other ???

Had you bothered to look at the BBC link you'd understand 1) the thread title, and 2) it specifically concerned Newlyn fishing port. *-)

Read and learn.....then view and learn some more.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000fjsh/cornwall-this-fishing-life-series-1-episode-6

The thread title says Cornwall not Newlyn.

Try taking a day off from your idiotic pedantry and thread disruption and READ the subject title which was about the programme....."Cornwall: This Fishing Life".

NEWLYN is Cornwall’s biggest fishing port. The harbour is home to over 100 boats, and for generations fishermen from here sold fish in the town’s busy market.

The rest you can READ. It is LINKED.

Stop disrupting threads.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2020-02-21 6:53 PM

I have been to many fish markets in the UK including Newlyn which is what this thread is about..

Have you *-)

By the way the title tread says Cornwall not Newlyn , the thread is about Cornwall not Newlyn as you claim or you can prove other ???

Had you bothered to look at the BBC link you'd understand 1) the thread title, and 2) it specifically concerned Newlyn fishing port. *-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000fjsh/cornwall-this-fishing-life-series-1-episode-6

Try taking a day off from your idiotic pedantry and thread disruption and READ the subject title which was about the programme....."Cornwall: This Fishing Life".

NEWLYN is Cornwall’s biggest fishing port. The harbour is home to over 100 boats, and for generations fishermen from here sold fish in the town’s busy market.

Stop disrupting threads.

Calm down ... I don't think any of us need educating on Newlyn princess ... Youve not mentioned Newlyn once till I took you up on it and now you don't like it ... Your problem not mine sweet cheeks ... Go calm yaself with your microwave meal for one princess ... Try not to hate so much then you wouldnt be so angry and all on your own day in day out

Birdbrain - 2020-02-21 7:08 PM

Have you *-)

Stop disrupting threads.

Youve not mentioned Newlyn once,

Those that viewed the series knew it was about Newlyn so it did not need mentioning as it's already clearly stated in the links which you obviously never read. Stay on Barrys forum if you've got nothing better to do with yourself.

Bulletguy - 2020-02-21 7:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-21 7:08 PM

Have you *-)

Stop disrupting threads.

Youve not mentioned Newlyn once,

Those that viewed the series knew it was about Newlyn so it did not need mentioning as it's already clearly stated in the links which you obviously never read. Stay on Barrys forum if you've got nothing better to do with yourself.

Its not until the 5th post Newlyn gets mentioned sweet cheeks ... The Elgin Marbles and bitter Brexit hatred are mentioned way more than Newlyn ... Proper little drama queen aren't ya ... Bet youve been looking in on Barrys forum yet again , checking up on me and all those names you know Im called on there ... Your obsessed princess ... You spend more time checking up on me than you spend with your family ... Move on

Have you *-)

Yes I have actually and Ive been to fish markets in EU world in France , Spain and Portugal ... I love fish , much more than meat so please discuss away ... By the way sweet cheeks the title tread says Cornwall not Newlyn , the thread is about Cornwall not Newlyn as you claim or you can prove other ???

Well perhaps you can tell the fishermen who don't want to use Stevensons market in Newlyn about the other fish market you have found in Cornwall so they don't have to send their catch to Plymouth *-)

Have you *-)

The thread title says Cornwall not Newlyn princess ... Your first extensive post on the subject mentions Cornwall , England , Northern Ireland and East Europeans yet no mention of Newlyn and to be fair you who started the thread havent mentioned Newlyn once ... Try again hater

You quoted me, not him, and I had stated Newlyn.

If anyone else had posted your nonsense I would have been sure they were trolling, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I know you're thick ;-)

John52 - 2020-02-21 11:19 PM

Have you *-)

The thread title says Cornwall not Newlyn princess ... Your first extensive post on the subject mentions Cornwall , England , Northern Ireland and East Europeans yet no mention of Newlyn and to be fair you who started the thread havent mentioned Newlyn once ... Try again hater

If anyone else had posted your nonsense I would have been sure they were trolling, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I know you're thick ;-)

If you believe "trolling" or being "thick" is proving professional whingers wrong then that says more about you than me hater

John52 - 2020-02-21 11:13 PM

Have you *-)

Yes I have actually and Ive been to fish markets in EU world in France , Spain and Portugal ... I love fish , much more than meat so please discuss away ... By the way sweet cheeks the title tread says Cornwall not Newlyn , the thread is about Cornwall not Newlyn as you claim or you can prove other ???

Well perhaps you can tell the fishermen who don't want to use Stevensons market in Newlyn about the other fish market you have found in Cornwall so they don't have to send their catch to Plymouth *-)

Perhaps you can show where Ive mentioned other Cornish fish markets hater

Birdbrain - 2020-02-22 7:03 AM

Have you *-)

If you believe "trolling" or being "thick" is proving professional whingers wrong then that says more about you than me hater

The thing that most struck me when in Newlyn, admittedly a few years back, was that there were two refrigerated 40 tonne artics parked outside the market, both loading, both French registered. Presumably the nice, fresh, Newlyn-landed fish were en-route to France via Plymouth. How does that work economically when the French can land their own catch a lot closer to their own market? Seemed bizarre to me.

Birdbrain - 2020-02-22 7:06 AM

Have you *-)

Just read the stuff you have quoted. You say 'Cornwall, not Newlyn' but Newlyn is the only significant fish market in Cornwall. I can't believe even you are that thick so you must be trolling.

Brian Kirby - 2020-02-22 6:13 PM

Have you *-)

The thing that most struck me when in Newlyn, admittedly a few years back, was that there were two refrigerated 40 tonne artics parked outside the market, both loading, both French registered. Presumably the nice, fresh, Newlyn-landed fish were en-route to France via Plymouth. How does that work economically when the French can land their own catch a lot closer to their own market? Seemed bizarre to me.

Maybe straight off the French boats that sometimes dock in Newlyn, not going through a UK market.

But not necessarily going to France -much UK haulage is done on foreign registered lorries as they pay less tax than British registered lorries. British International Road Haulage Industry is going the same way as British Merchant Shipping - taxed and regulated out of business :-S

Successive Governments have reduced income tax and replaced it with stealth taxes like taxes on British registered lorrries - which people don't realise goes on the price of everything they buy.

Brian Kirby - 2020-02-22 6:13 PM

Have you *-)

Crayfish is a big seller in France but UK shops don't want it. Bear in mind distance....even further still when i was in Scotland at Mallaig, a tiny little port, watching a Trawler offload, one of the men i'd been chatting to handed me a bagful of fresh caught Langoustines. He told me his catch was headed straight for France via refrigerated trucks for an early am arrival. They got a far better price there than they could in Scotland.

John52 - 2020-02-22 7:41 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-22 7:06 AM

Have you *-)

Just read the stuff you have quoted. You say 'Cornwall, not Newlyn' but Newlyn is the only significant fish market in Cornwall. I can't believe even you are that thick so you must be trolling.

Hater , move on and hate someone else please ... The thread title says Cornwall :This Fishing Life , now had Bulletgay meant Newlyn :This Fishing Life he would have said that wouldnt he ... If we are talking thick by the way I'd say your dumping of your human waste that you openly admit to dumping in public bins says more about who's the thickest out of us two ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-02-23 8:06 AM

your dumping of your human waste that you openly admit to dumping in public bins says more about who's the thickest out of us two ... Hate on

I said dog waste bins.

The fact that you omit the 'dog waste bit', and despite its irrelevance continually repeat it whenever you are losing an argument, says more about you. :-S

John52 - 2020-02-23 10:08 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-23 8:06 AM

your dumping of your human waste that you openly admit to dumping in public bins says more about who's the thickest out of us two ... Hate on

I said dog waste bins.

The fact that you omit the 'dog waste bit', and despite its irrelevance continually repeat it whenever you are losing an argument, says more about you. :-S

The fact that not everywhere you travel to has dog waste bins means you must throw your human waste in public bins princess or God knows where ... What do you do with your pee by the way ??? ... Nice to see youve moved on from your lost Newlyn silliness

John52 - 2020-02-23 2:20 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-02-23 10:30 AM

What do you do with your pee by the way ???

Pee in a wide necked (fabric conditioner) bottle, and pour it where it does good (helps things to grow.)

What better way to recycle it ?

Well hopefully even you don't throw your pee out on private property and if your emptying your pee out on public property I would imagine thats for the various councils to decide if they want you to do that with the stench that comes with pee ... Yuk

John52 - 2020-02-23 2:22 PM

Nice to see youve moved on from your lost Newlyn silliness

You changed the subject when you were losing the argument as usual. (lol)

Ignore the troll....he's only here to disrupt threads with his usual nonsense.

Bulletguy - 2020-02-23 3:51 PM

John52 - 2020-02-23 2:22 PM

Nice to see youve moved on from your lost Newlyn silliness

You changed the subject when you were losing the argument as usual. (lol)

Ignore the troll....he's only here to disrupt threads with his usual nonsense.

Sunning bravery ... "Ignore the troll" ... Disgraceful and just shows how far your hatred has gone

• 10 months later...

Archived