Dear Derek Uzzell

Adiebt

I totally agree with others, your knowledge and expertise is incredible and how you find the links esp to old subjects is just unbelievable. You find articles people wrote years ago and provide links to them.

Well done, keep up the good work and after this is over maybe we could all organise a meet up and we can put you on a OAL Mastermind challenge

Bop - 2020-03-26 7:29 PM

I would hate to think just how many hours Derek takes per week in helping people on this forum. He has helped me out directly and indirectly many times so he gets my vote.

It's always nice to have someone you can rely on.

Absolutely right. The moderators do a great job, sometimes in difficult circumstances, and I applaud you for it. Please keep up the good work, and many thanks.

Ainsley

I've had my differences with Derek over the years but his knowledge base and memory is phenomenal as is his ability and willingness to help so many others and he is well deserving of respect so I too will add my wee voice in support of Derek.

Good luck Derek - hope you stay well and live long.

Tracker - 2020-03-29 12:09 PM

I've had my differences with Derek over the years but his knowledge base and memory is phenomenal as is his ability and willingness to help so many others and he is well deserving of respect so I too will add my wee voice in support of Derek.

Good luck Derek - hopey you stay well and live long.

RICHARD - YOU'VE BEEN HACKED!!

Amusing that the title thread has changed from ‘Dear Derek’ (as in beginning a letter ) to Dear Derek (as a term of affection).

I am a relatively recent participant on this forum. I might have joined years ago but the (then) reputation of this forum meant I didn’t even consider it.

I look forward to the posts by Dear Derek, as well as a few other very knowledgable contributors.

Davy

I do not frequent the forum as often as I use to, often away in the camper in France, But everytime I required something information that I had not come across before,it was Always either Derek or Brian that came to my assistance alway Polite always correct, As a Moderator Derek has a tough job as it is and certainly does not need Johnny come lately making his job more difficult by challenging his Decisions when they come from someone with Derek,s Knowledge experience and Courteous Manner,  

Archived