Coronavirus tracked

Bulletguy

jumpstart - 2020-04-09 12:21 PM

John52 - 2020-04-09 11:08 AM

jumpstart - 2020-04-09 8:12 AM

It’s interesting that the average daily number of deaths is actually no higher than any other year.

Thats another flaw - when someone dies who has Covid 19 and underlying health conditions that could also have killed them, we don't know which it was but we automatically blame Covid19.

I happen to know two people in their 90’s who died last week in nursing homes. As far as I know not covid19 ,but unless they are tested who would know?

Still wouldn't know which of their health conditions killed them even if they were tested. Especially as the tests BoJo's government has bought don't work (and his pooper scoopers are trying to get a refund)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Kirby - 2020-04-09 12:05 PM

J He says of his shopping trips: ".... We are allowed to shop, but not allowed to drive and walk." (I think this last is actually incorrect: we are not allowed to drive to walk)

Last I heard was the law does not prohibit driving to take exercise. Seems sensible when its too crowded outside people's home to self isolate when taking exercise, so they drive to somewhere less crowded - they are not going to transmit the virus whilst shut in their car. But I can see the concern that it could be used as an excuse to drive anywhere. It was likre BoJo saying you can only go out for exercise once a day when the law didn't say that either?

Bulletguy - 2020-04-09 7:23 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-09 6:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-09 6:38 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-09 6:20 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-09 6:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-09 6:07 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-09 6:00 PM

Apparently Johnsons father has ignored government guidance on essential travel and gone off to his second home in Devon.

Essential travel does not include visits to second homes, camp sites, caravan parks or similar, whether for isolation purposes or holidays. People must remain in their primary residence. Not taking these steps puts additional pressure on communities and services that are already at risk.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-essential-travel-guidance

Chuckle ... That causes the old piles to flair up but this one doesnt/didnt ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-52154327 ... Hate on Princess

Yes 'chuckle' indeed......you really should read your own links more thoroughly. *-)

Birmingham City Council limits mourners at a funeral to six, but there is no national guidance.

West Midlands Police confirmed it was called to Sutton New Hall Cemetery following reports of a large crowd of people.

"On arrival, officers found approximately 15 people socially-distanced into family groups, therefore no action was taken," the force said.

Unlike second homes where the guidance is clear.

Six you say ... https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-issue-warning-mp-tahir-18038507 ... Chuckle on sweet cheeks ... Going to condemn ??? ... Bet you dont

What bit of the bolded do you not understand? And what part of government guideline on travelling to second homes do you not understand? I seem to recall you crowing with glee a few days ago about a Scottish doctor who did exactly the same as Johnsons father. Do Tories have some kind of special exemption?

She was a Scottish MP ...

No she was never an MP. She was the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland from 2015 to 2020.

Our PMs father is just that his father ... I take it your not going to condemn then ??? ... Your full of hate

I'm fully aware of who he is as is clearly shown in my post which you quoted, and yes of course i condemn him for flagrantly breaking government guidelines. You didn't answer my question on the matter of whether Tories have some kind of special exemption from going to their second homes?

Princess I will condemn anyone that breaks the guidelines , if he breaks the guidelines then so be it ... What about your Muslim Labour MP will you condemn him or your Labour councillor for saying our PM deserves the China Virus ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-09 8:02 PM

Apparently Johnsons father has ignored government guidance on essential travel and gone off to his second home in Devon.

Essential travel does not include visits to second homes, camp sites, caravan parks or similar, whether for isolation purposes or holidays. People must remain in their primary residence. Not taking these steps puts additional pressure on communities and services that are already at risk.

Chuckle ... That causes the old piles to flair up but this one doesnt/didnt ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-52154327 ... Hate on Princess

Yes 'chuckle' indeed......you really should read your own links more thoroughly. *-)

Birmingham City Council limits mourners at a funeral to six, but there is no national guidance.

West Midlands Police confirmed it was called to Sutton New Hall Cemetery following reports of a large crowd of people.

"On arrival, officers found approximately 15 people socially-distanced into family groups, therefore no action was taken," the force said.

Six you say ... https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-issue-warning-mp-tahir-18038507 ... Chuckle on sweet cheeks ... Going to condemn ??? ... Bet you dont

What bit of the bolded do you not understand? And what part of government guideline on travelling to second homes do you not understand? I seem to recall you crowing with glee a few days ago about a Scottish doctor who did exactly the same as Johnsons father. Do Tories have some kind of special exemption?

No she was never an MP. She was the Chief Medical Officer for Scotland from 2015 to 2020.

Our PMs father is just that his father ... I take it your not going to condemn then ??? ... Your full of hate

I'm fully aware of who he is as is clearly shown in my post which you quoted, and yes of course i condemn him for flagrantly breaking government guidelines. You didn't answer my question on the matter of whether Tories have some kind of special exemption from going to their second homes?

Princess I will condemn anyone that breaks the guidelines , if he breaks the guidelines then so be it ...

He has broken them. The guidelines are crystal clear. Why are you so reluctant to openly condemn his actions?

What about your Muslim Labour MP will you condemn him or your Labour councillor for saying our PM deserves the China Virus ???

The first issue was addressed long back quoting from the link you'd posted but not read....even bolding the parts for you to note. As for the councillor case i've already stated on this forum her choice of words were certainly inappropriate. I've yet to see anything from you condemning Johnsons "operation last gasp" comment so can only assume you are among those who find it amusing.

Incidentally Trump who we all know you fawn over ceased using that nasty term 'China Virus' long ago after being told it was not only inaccurate but stigmatizing Chinese-Americans which had led to very nasty racism. It is Coronavirus or Covid-19 for short.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-09 8:49 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-09 8:02 PM

Princess I will condemn anyone that breaks the guidelines , if he breaks the guidelines then so be it ...

He has broken them. The guidelines are crystal clear. Why are you so reluctant to openly condemn his actions?

What about your Muslim Labour MP will you condemn him or your Labour councillor for saying our PM deserves the China Virus ???

The first issue was addressed long back quoting from the link you'd posted but not read....even bolding the parts for you to note. As for the councillor case i've already stated on this forum her choice of words were certainly inappropriate. I've yet to see anything from you condemning Johnsons "operation last gasp" comment so can only assume you are among those who find it amusing.

Incidentally Trump who we all know you fawn over ceased using that nasty term 'China Virus' long ago after being told it was not only inaccurate but stigmatizing Chinese-Americans which had led to very nasty racism. It is Coronavirus or Covid-19 for short.

Very telling you pick endlessly on an elderly fella who went to his second home to self isolate yet refuse to condemn an MP who attended a Muslim funeral with 100 others ??? ... You dont condemn a Labour Councillors vile praising that your PM has China Virus either , speaks volumes ... You do condemn POTUS Trump calling Covid the China Virus and rabbit on about "stigmatising" , that would be the same "stigmatising" you do when calling me a certain vile homosexual insult "Pansy Boy" , ya know the one you denied saying ... Move on elsewhere with your hatred please

Archived