Whats wrong with travelling to second home?

John52

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 12:23 PM

One who pi$$eS and crap$ in bags and then dumps it into public bins after walking God knows how far to find one cant be taken too seriously

One who continually changes 'dog waste bin' to 'public bin', despite being corrected many times, clearly can't be trusted.

It spoils the forum when we can't post things because you change them to misrepresent them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2020-04-16 12:46 PM

One who pi$$eS and crap$ in bags and then dumps it into public bins after walking God knows how far to find one cant be taken too seriously

One who continually changes 'dog waste bin' to 'public bin', despite being corrected many times, clearly can't be trusted.

It spoils the forum when we can't post rubbish because you change them to misrepresent them.

Sorted that for you Johnny boy. ;-)

Once again you reply with selective and partial answers.

Okay I'll re-phrase that to a dog waste bin - for clarity, my apologies.

So, now you don't need to hide behind that as an excuse for not telling us what you are doing.....

Are you self-isolating at home, or are you flouting/breaking the law by travelling about being irresponsible?

If you are, then you cannot justify ANY remarks or comments you make regarding the handling of the situation.

If you are not at home you are breaking the law at best, and at worst you could be potentially spreading or contracting the virus yourself. Oh - no don't worry folks he uses a hat to open gates and doors ....Phew!

So, John 52 - if you are not at home then you are a total hypocrite - no other way to put it, and a selfish one at that.

Not sure what 'just like you do to others' means?

Yes John they should be sent back - we're all in this together and we should ALL be doing our best to fulfil our responsibility to one another.

With a few exceptions it seems...................but the PM going to the country to recouperate is one thing - bumming around the UK in a van is a thing different all to together.

It spoils the forum when we can't post things because you change them to misrepresent them.

"dog waste bin" ... Little clue "dog" ... You cant just possibly use dog waste bins anyway because not everywhere has them freely available as waste bins so don't try to con anyone you don't put your filth in public bins

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 3:02 PM

"dog waste bin" ... Little clue "dog" ... You cant just possibly use dog waste bins anyway because not everywhere has them freely available as waste bins so don't try to con anyone you don't put your filth in public bins

Dog waste bins are widely available throughout the country and I have no problem carrying sealed bags in a sealed container in the van till I get to one.

The fact you persist in changing what I have written, then posting it, shows you can't be trusted, so I cannot post any information on the forum that could be changed and then used against me

John52 - 2020-04-16 6:54 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 3:02 PM

Dog waste bins are widely available throughout the country and I have no problem carrying sealed bags in a sealed container in the van till I get to one.

The fact you persist in changing what I have written, then posting it, shows you can't be trusted, so I cannot post any information on the forum that could be changed and then used against me

"sealed bags" with wee in ??? ... How does that work ???

globebuster - 2020-04-16 1:08 PM

Yes John they should be sent back - we're all in this together and we should ALL be doing our best to fulfil our responsibility to one another.

With a few exceptions it seems...................but the PM going to the country to recouperate is one thing - bumming around the UK in a van is a thing different all to together.

True - its much easier for me with no symptoms to self isolate in my (motor)Home than it would be for BoJo taking the disease to Chequers, or the Duke of Cornwall taking the disease to Balmoral, where they could pass it to the servants who have to clean up after them.

John52 - 2020-04-16 7:00 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:59 PM

"sealed bags" with wee in ??? ... How does that work ???

I don't know as I've never tried it

Seems this conversation has hit new lows but how do you manage to have a cr@p without peeing ??? ... You don't , so you need to bag up one n'all don't ya ??? ... Remember you brought up your vile toilet habits

John52 - 2020-04-16 6:59 PM

True - its much easier for me with no symptoms to self isolate in my (motor)Home than it would be for BoJo taking the disease to Chequers, or the Duke of Cornwall taking the disease to Balmoral, where they could pass it to the servants who have to clean up after them.

So are you bumming around the UK in your van? Or at home?

Are you breaking the law? Simple answer - Yes or No?

Perhaps you asked the question to somehow clear your conscience?

Basing your moral duty on what you perceive others to have done - rightly or wrongly, doesn't make your actions acceptable.

Your comments are naive and your actions thoughtless - what makes you think that you somehow pose less of a risk to yourself or the general public travelling around?

Your whole life seems to be based on irrational assumptions, and of course, offering all the world sage advice - anything from Plumbers Mait to using a hat to protect you from CV.

Once again I see you have replied to only selective parts of my previous post........at least you are consistent.

Guest pelmetman
globebuster - 2020-04-16 10:24 PM

John52 - 2020-04-16 6:59 PM

So are you bumming around the UK in your van? Or at home?

Perhaps you asked the question to somehow clear your conscience?

Basing your moral duty on what you perceive others to have done - rightly or wrongly, doesn't make your actions acceptable.

Your comments are naive and your actions thoughtless - what makes you think that you somehow pose less of a risk to yourself or the general public travelling around?

Your whole life seems to be based on irrational assumptions, and of course, offering all the world sage advice - anything from Plumbers Mait to using a hat to protect you from CV.

Once again I see you have replied to only selective parts of my previous post........at least you are consistent.

He keeps his money abroad to ;-) .........

The only thing he keeps in the UK is his white van, hypocritical views and his unsavory toilet habits *-) .........

Its not a simple answer because BoJo's letter says one thing, and the law apparently says another.

Hence the widespread confusion over such things as whether you can go out to take exercise more than once in a day, (BoJo's letter says you can't but the law doesn't say that) drive to a place to take exercise etc

John52 - 2020-04-17 11:35 PM

Its not a simple answer because BoJo's letter says one thing, and the law apparently says another.

Hence the widespread confusion over such things as whether you can go out to take exercise more than once in a day, (BoJo's letter says you can't but the law doesn't say that) drive to a place to take exercise etc

One can only presume he will be driving around looking for public bins to empty his waste into

Birdbrain - 2020-04-18 6:58 AM

One can only presume he will be driving around looking for public bins to empty his waste into

and this is why I don't post what I am doing on here, because you distort it and keep repeating it.

John52 - 2020-04-18 7:28 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-18 6:58 AM

and this is why I don't post what I am doing on here, because you distort it and keep repeating it.

I don't care what your doing ... You told us you empty your toilet waste into public bins ... If you don't like comments on your habits keep quiet about em ... Its pretty simple

Guest pelmetman

So being allowed to drive "once a day" to a place to take exercise, is your excuse for driving from Scotland to Cornwall? 8-) ...........

How many days did it take to drive to your place of exercise? ;-) ..........

Just askin :D ..........

It really is simple - you ARE breaking the law, you are just hiding behind the ambiguity of it to suit your agenda.

Regardless of that, you are certainly breaking the moral law, and the constant daily advice to stay at home.

Do you really think that if stopped by the police they wouldn't have turned you around and sent you back?

I have stayed put these last few weeks in glorious weather, when I might easily have driven 40 minutes to Bude and taken the dog for a walk, or 10 minutes to Dartmoor - but I have a moral compass which tells me that's not what I should be doing.

So, simply put John 52 - YOU are a law-breaker!

That you have the gall to come on here and continually criticise the actions of all and sundry makes it all the more ridiculous.

Perhaps you're following the same practice as your Scottish CMO? The van being your 'second home'

Pack your 'bags' you bloody hypocrite, and go home.

globebuster - 2020-04-18 10:57 AM

It really is simple - you ARE breaking the law, you are just hiding behind the ambiguity of it to suit your agenda.

Regardless of that, you are certainly breaking the moral law, and the constant daily advice to stay at home.

Do you really think that if stopped by the police they wouldn't have turned you around and sent you back?

I have stayed put these last few weeks in glorious weather, when I might easily have driven 40 minutes to Bude and taken the dog for a walk, or 10 minutes to Dartmoor - but I have a moral compass which tells me that's not what I should be doing.

So, simply put John 52 - YOU are a law-breaker!

That you have the gall to come on here and continually criticise the actions of all and sundry makes it all the more ridiculous.

Perhaps you're following the same practice as your Scottish CMO? The van being your 'second home'

Pack your 'bags' you bloody hypocrite, and go home.

"law-breaker" you say ... Poor Veronica simply "had enough" the other day over my legal issues so God knows how she's going to cope with this ... Wanted me thrown off the forum she did ... Asking for the moderators in a hysterical fit ... Wonder if she'll give fellow Guardian reader Peter the same treatment ??? ... Sumat tells me not

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-18 12:34 PM

Government guidelines and the Law are different. Guidelines are not to travel to exercise but the Law doesn’t say this . Similarly the law does not say only one exercise per day.

The Law is an Ass ;-) ......

Has been for decades in my view >:-) .........

Those of us with common sense will know how to adapt to the new normal ;-) .......

Bought a new bargain banger yesterday which will be delivered hopefully on Monday, by buisness that cant work from home :D .........

John52 - 2020-04-16 7:31 AM

Conrad - 2020-04-15 10:48 PM

Yawn yawn yawn usual childish bickering.

To answer original question, second homes are inevitably in rural areas, which inevitably have limited health facilities, so inevitably can't cope with an influx of potentially infected people from cities.

Actually the main hospital in Cornwall has reported it is 'quiet'

And I'm seeing ambulances parked up in beauty spots as the crews have nothing to do.

Its the ones in cities where the virus spreads that are likely to be the most busy

Because they don't have 700 miles of almost empty coastline to walk in.

Do you ever check your facts before posting them, or is it all ill-informed opinion?

Facts?When did anyone on this forum let facts get in the way of their opinion? Don't start spoiling things!!!

pelmetman - 2020-04-18 1:36 PM

The Law was made by an Ass ;-) ......

There... corrected that for you

An Ass that had forgotten it by the time he went on TV to make his speech, and sent out his letter, both saying different to the law he had just passed.

Guest pelmetman
Conrad - 2020-04-18 3:19 PM

John52 - 2020-04-16 7:31 AM

Conrad - 2020-04-15 10:48 PM

Yawn yawn yawn usual childish bickering.

To answer original question, second homes are inevitably in rural areas, which inevitably have limited health facilities, so inevitably can't cope with an influx of potentially infected people from cities.

Actually the main hospital in Cornwall has reported it is 'quiet'

And I'm seeing ambulances parked up in beauty spots as the crews have nothing to do.

Its the ones in cities where the virus spreads that are likely to be the most busy

Because they don't have 700 miles of almost empty coastline to walk in.

Do you ever check your facts before posting them, or is it all ill-informed opinion?

Facts?When did anyone on this forum let facts get in the way of their opinion? Don't start spoiling things!!!

Well you've never had a problem with them getting in the way of your Lefty agenda ;-) .......

Just poking :D .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-18 3:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-18 1:36 PM

The Law was made by an Ass ;-) ......

There... corrected that for you

An Ass that had forgotten it by the time he went on TV to make his speech, and sent out his letter, both saying different to the law he had just passed.

You should rename your knob Boris ;-) ........

At least when you bash it >:-) .......

You may get a fleeting sensation of satisfaction >:-) ......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Archived