Whats wrong with travelling to second home?

John52

pelmetman - 2020-04-18 3:37 PM

John52 - 2020-04-18 3:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-18 1:36 PM

The Law was made by an Ass ;-) ......

There... corrected that for you

An Ass that had forgotten it by the time he went on TV to make his speech, and sent out his letter, both saying different to the law he had just passed.

You should rename your knob Boris ;-) ........

At least when you bash it >:-) .......

You may get a fleeting sensation of satisfaction >:-) ......... (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Hes already named it the Diane Abbott ... Reckons its 37 inch long

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jumpstart - 2020-04-18 12:34 PM

Government guidelines and the Law are different. Guidelines are not to travel to exercise but the Law doesn’t say this . Similarly the law does not say only one exercise per day.

Do you consider it acceptable to travel from Scotland to Cornwall for exercise,as John 52 appears to have done?

globebuster - 2020-04-18 4:10 PM

Government guidelines and the Law are different. Guidelines are not to travel to exercise but the Law doesn’t say this . Similarly the law does not say only one exercise per day.

Do you consider it acceptable to travel from Scotland to Cornwall for exercise,as John 52 appears to have done?

Not particularly,I think it unnecessary but as long as people don’t get into close contact I don’t really see the point. I know there’s all ‘this b*****ks that they could break down or have an accident ,we can still have accidents in our garden. There are people buying garden items in Morrisons. I cannot see why Garden centres need to close and go bust when they can sell in exactly the same manor. So people drive there. So what. It’s the law we follow not politicians wish list.

John52 - 2020-04-18 3:23 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-18 1:36 PM

The Law was made by an Ass ;-) ......

There... corrected that for you

An Ass that had forgotten it by the time he went on TV to make his speech, and sent out his letter, both saying different to the law he had just passed.

Knocking the PM for getting it wrong - and somehow giving you a loophole to justify your own selfish actions, is no excuse.

You are the very type of person the rest of the nation will struggle to convince, but then you seemingly don't have a conscience.

Just do the right thing - go home.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-18 4:25 PM

Not particularly,I think it unnecessary but as long as people don’t get into close contact I don’t really see the point. I know there’s all ‘this b*****ks that they could break down or have an accident ,we can still have accidents in our garden. There are people buying garden items in Morrisons. I cannot see why Garden centres need to close and go bust when they can sell in exactly the same manor. So people drive there. So what. It’s the law we follow not politicians wish list.

Trouble is the vast majority of the UK don't have a clue when it comes to dealing with germs :-| ........

We're still shopping and inviting people around to quote for work ;-) .......

But then we are in NBCD state 1.......

aka.........Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence state 1...... :-| ........

You're wrong again.

I was already in Cornwall before the lockdown

jumpstart - 2020-04-18 4:25 PM

we can still have accidents in our garden.

Certainly can - I read somewhere the garden is where we are statistically most at risk - people up stepladders with hedgetrimmers etc

As an example of how accidents get you when you least expect themI think of Fred Dibnah - professional steeplejack and the only time he got seriously injured was up a stepladder in his kids bedroom fixing the light - fell off on to something sharp and put himself in hospital for a fortnight :-S

Archived