Face masks

Violet1956

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 1:22 PM

Sue has sacrificed one her bra's to make face masks for us B-) ............

So when we go out I have a choice to look like a Left T1t or a Right T1t (lol) .......

A good opportunity for everyone to play a supporting role!

Left for Labour and right for tory supporters maybe?

Equality rules - there should be the same ammount of left supporters as right supporters!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:16 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-15 10:26 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-15 6:14 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-04-15 3:53 PM

Of course its those on the front line in the NHS and Care homes that need the masks or key workers who come into contact with lots of people not us plebs who are sat at home or occasionally going out for a walk. Its criminal that many in care homes dont have the right kit. Seems they are just left to get on with it probably for minimum wage. I heard on the news just now that some care home workers are now sleeping in the homes to avoid spreading the disease back to their families and loved ones. Its a truly tragic situation for them. Get them the kit they need and while they are at it treble their wages.

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels.

Have you reported the matter to the authorities? If not, why not? It's theft, though receiving goods known to be stolen is also a criminal offence.

You have all my details why don't you report it ... Reporting stuff to the authorities is sumat you are pretty good at ... Off you pop Gramps

The forum is aware you live in the Huddersfield area as you posted that detail on your previous profile, Antony1969. You've now claimed to be in receipt of goods you knew were stolen from the NHS. You have a moral duty to report that matter and as you've also told the forum your daughter works for the NHS and your son-in-law is a police officer, i find your actions even more disgusting and shameful.

Or was your story just more bullsh1t?

Birdbrain - 2020-04-15 7:14 PM

Of course its those on the front line in the NHS and Care homes that need the masks or key workers who come into contact with lots of people not us plebs who are sat at home or occasionally going out for a walk. Its criminal that many in care homes dont have the right kit. Seems they are just left to get on with it probably for minimum wage. I heard on the news just now that some care home workers are now sleeping in the homes to avoid spreading the disease back to their families and loved ones. Its a truly tragic situation for them. Get them the kit they need and while they are at it treble their wages.

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels so times that by maybe half a million NHS workers out of the million and wow ... Get real princess

Give them back you greedy ............ You don't need them. Also you are receiving stolen goods. Don't talk arse about "according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same" Thats bulls**t. It maybe that you and your nasty mate are dodgy, thieving so and so's, but don't tar everyone with the same brush.

rael - 2020-04-16 2:50 PM

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels so times that by maybe half a million NHS workers out of the million and wow ... Get real princess

Give them back you greedy ............ You don't need them. Also you are receiving stolen goods. Don't talk arse about "according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same" Thats bulls**t. It maybe that you and your nasty mate are dodgy, thieving so and so's, but don't tar everyone with the same brush.

My ... You sure have been busy with all those nasty names ... I presume you can prove other NHS workers aren't taking goodies ??? ... You need to wake up princess ... Its not face masks you need to worry about that goes walkies from NHS property

Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 2:25 PM

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels.

Have you reported the matter to the authorities? If not, why not? It's theft, though receiving goods known to be stolen is also a criminal offence.

You have all my details why don't you report it ... Reporting stuff to the authorities is sumat you are pretty good at ... Off you pop Gramps

The forum is aware you live in the Huddersfield area as you posted that detail on your previous profile, Antony1969. You've now claimed to be in receipt of goods you knew were stolen from the NHS. You have a moral duty to report that matter and as you've also told the forum your daughter works for the NHS and your son-in-law is a police officer, i find your actions even more disgusting and shameful.

"moral duty" ... Im not going to report it , you want it reporting ... Report it , its your "moral duty" or are you just full of "bullsh1t" ... You have my address ... Put up or shut up

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2020-04-16 2:24 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 1:22 PM

Sue has sacrificed one her bra's to make face masks for us B-) ............

So when we go out I have a choice to look like a Left T1t or a Right T1t (lol) .......

A good opportunity for everyone to play a supporting role!

Left for Labour and right for tory supporters maybe?

Equality rules - there should be the same ammount of left supporters as right supporters!

Agreed ;-) .........

There were too many right Knockers on here 8-)..........

Until I returned to the CB bosom to balance out the Lefty Tits :D ........

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 4:10 PM

My ... You sure have been busy with all those nasty names ... I presume you can prove other NHS workers aren't taking goodies ??? ... You need to wake up princess ... Its not face masks you need to worry about that goes walkies from NHS property

I'm just a bit staggered that you are announcing on a public forum that you are a thief.

Got to admit though, pretty bold, admitting to receiving stolen goods that have been nicked from the NHS.

Guest pelmetman
rael - 2020-04-16 3:34 PM

Got to admit though, pretty bold, admitting to receiving stolen goods that have been nicked from the NHS.

Got to be naive to think it doesn't go on ;-) ........

No doubt you are a 100% angel :D ........

rael - 2020-04-16 3:31 PM

I'm just a bit staggered that you are announcing on a public forum that you are a thief.

"thief" Just another name to add to the long list ... If you need anything in these troubled times just ask ... I have connections all over nudge nudge wink wink

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 3:13 PM

"moral duty" ... Im not going to report it , you want it reporting ... Report it , its your "moral duty" or are you just full of "bullsh1t" ... You have my address ... Put up or shut up

Despite your insane persistence on me 'having your address', i don't. You posted on here yesterday that you have "loads of masks and loads of gel provided by someone who works for the NHS" who told you "more or less every NHS worker is doing the same....robbing the NHS". That's theft and you have received goods you knew to have been stolen which is also a criminal offence.

So no i will not 'put up or shut up' Antony as your actions are utterly disgraceful and you deserve to be called out on what i'd expect the entire forum to condemn.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 3:47 PM

Despite your insane persistence on me 'having your address', i don't. You posted on here yesterday that you have "loads of masks and loads of gel provided by someone who works for the NHS" who told you "more or less every NHS worker is doing the same....robbing the NHS". That's theft and you have received goods you knew to have been stolen which is also a criminal offence.

So no i will not 'put up or shut up' Antony as your actions are utterly disgraceful and you deserve to be called out on what i'd expect the entire forum to condemn.

So you are truly talking "bullsh1t" then ... The fella who sold and made bullets all his life has gone all high and mighty talking about morals and moral duty but wont back up what he says is my duty ... One who was shown to be a liar and a homophobe only a couple of weeks ago should not throw stones princess and now your refusing to put up n'all

Is something acceptable just because lots of people are doing it? Do you really believe Antony that receiving supplies stolen from NHS facilities is OK? If so, I’d look at the forum rules again where you would discover that promoting illegal activity is banned.

Guest pelmetman

Yeah Bullet like you haven't been stalking Antony69 8-) .........

Which is why you know Gay Birdbrain is rough Roofer from Uddersfield? ;-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2020-04-16 3:56 PM

Is something acceptable just because lots of people are doing it? Do you really believe Antony that receiving supplies stolen from NHS facilities is OK? If so, I’d look at the forum rules again where you would discover that promoting illegal activity is banned.

Is he promoting it? ;-) ........

Or is he pointing out why so much PPE is going missing :-| .......

Anyone who has worked for the government will know that for a FACT >:-) ......

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 3:52 PM

So you are truly talking "bullsh1t" then ...

Calling you out for receiving stolen goods is not 'talking 'bullsh1t'......the rest of your inane deflective rambling certainly is. What makes the matter worse is you seem proud to admit knowingly committing a criminal offence of receiving the face masks and hand gel you knew to be stolen from the NHS.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 4:02 PM

Calling you out for receiving stolen goods is not 'talking 'bullsh1t'......the rest of your inane deflective rambling certainly is. What makes the matter worse is you seem proud to admit knowingly committing a criminal offence of receiving the face masks and hand gel you knew to be stolen from the NHS.

So you never nicked anything when you worked for the NHS or the Government funded company making stuff to kill people? ;-) ........

BTW your career choices do seem to be at polar opposites?........

Just askin >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 4:05 PM

So you never nicked anything when you worked for the NHS or the Government funded company making stuff to kill people? ;-) ........

No.......and i'm disappointed, though not surprised to see you condoning Antonys admittance to receiving stolen goods.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 4:11 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 4:05 PM

No.......and i'm disappointed, though not surprised to see you condoning Antonys admittance to receiving stolen goods.

I'm not surprised that you would try to turn anything towards your anti Boris/Tory agenda :D ........

I'm also strugglling to believe you never have helped yourself to anything whilst in the employment of Er Madge 8-) .......

So where did that Bullet come from in your advata? :D ........

Its difficult to take a serial liar seriously , so I wont ... You aren't going to carry out your outraged "moral duty" then ??? ... So you really are full of "bullsh1t" ... Not that we didn't know that already ... Hate on princess

Archived