Face masks

Violet1956

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 6:25 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 6:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 6:03 PM

You do know receiving goods known to be stolen is a criminal offence?

Obviously the Bullet in your avatar is yours ;-) .......

Unless you have the permission of the picture provider? :D ......

Google image 7.62mm and take your pick from the multitude of non-copyright. *-)

So are you aware receiving goods known to be stolen is a criminal offence? Do you condone those indulging it....or not?

So did you make Bullets or not? ;-) .........

Just trying to get back to basics :D .........

We've got at least another 3 weeks to mend bridges ;-) ......

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:02 PM

Obviously our Veronica cant show where I have broken any rules ... Calling for me to be removed with no evidence of any rules that I have broken puts our legal eagle on the ropes ... Glad she don't represent me ... Hate on Veronica ... Hate on

It could be argued either way Antony. Your bragging could be interpreted as promoting illegality or it could be presented as whatever you dream up as an excuse. I'm not your judge, I merely expect a Warner moderator to review your posts and ask themselves whether you breach forum standards or not. Do they ever look at them?

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:26 PM

Is that the best you can do in trying to excuse receiving the stolen PPE equipment you've boasted about on the forum? You do know receiving goods known to be stolen is a criminal offence?

Rather than whinging on and on report it ...

How many times do you need telling? The moral duty is yours and yours alone to return those stolen goods to the rightful owner, the NHS hospital they came from.

Violet1956 - 2020-04-16 6:44 PM

Obviously our Veronica cant show where I have broken any rules ... Calling for me to be removed with no evidence of any rules that I have broken puts our legal eagle on the ropes ... Glad she don't represent me ... Hate on Veronica ... Hate on

It could be argued either way Antony. Your bragging could be interpreted as promoting illegality or it could be presented as whatever you dream up as an excuse. I'm not your judge, I merely expect a Warner moderator to review your posts and ask themselves whether you breach forum standards or not. Do they ever look at them?

"Im not your judge" ... But you are Veronica ... You have asked for my removal and surely to do so needs some 100% nailed on evidence that I have done wrong ... You have of course as you normally do provided zip , nothing , zilch , you are a credit to our legal system ... "bragging" what Hollywood guff have I bragged about princess ??? I mentioned what I mentioned but "bragging" ??? ... Jeez isolation is taking its toll

Bulletguy - 2020-04-16 6:45 PM

Is that the best you can do in trying to excuse receiving the stolen PPE equipment you've boasted about on the forum? You do know receiving goods known to be stolen is a criminal offence?

How many times do you need telling? The moral duty is yours and yours alone to return those stolen goods to the rightful owner, the NHS hospital they came from.

The "moral duty" is on anyone that thinks I have done wrong , you do because you are whinging about it ... Yet as usual you do nothing about it ... Wouldnt it be good to try to gain back some credibility after I showed you to be a homophobe and liar ... Report it or shut up

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:55 PM

"Im not your judge" ... But you are Veronica ... You have asked for my removal and surely to do so needs some 100% nailed on evidence that I have done wrong ... You have of course as you normally do provided zip , nothing , zilch , you are a credit to our legal system ... "bragging" what Hollywood guff have I bragged about princess ??? I mentioned what I mentioned but "bragging" ??? ... Jeez isolation is taking its toll

True, I have my opinion Antony but I accept it is not determinative of whether you deserve to be banned. It remains my very strong opinion that to parade your acquisition of PPE from the NHS by illegal means is to promote illegality. I could argue in the alternative that you were lying about that and you're an idiot. You choose.

Violet1956 - 2020-04-16 7:06 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:55 PM

True, I have my opinion Antony but I accept it is not determinative of whether you deserve to be banned. It remains my very strong opinion that to parade your acquisition of PPE from the NHS by illegal means is to promote illegality. I could argue in the alternative that you were lying about that and you're an idiot. You choose.

I don't need to choose either ... You have the problem , so much so you call for me to banned ... You call me the idiot ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-16 6:57 PM

The "moral duty" is on anyone that thinks I have done wrong , you do because you are whinging about it ... Yet as usual you do nothing about it ... Wouldnt it be good to try to gain back some credibility after I showed you to be a homophobe and liar ... Report it or shut up

Difficult to have a moral duty as you have no morals.

jumpstart - 2020-04-16 7:22 PM

From the fella who said "all Israelis are fair game" ... Couldn't make it up ... Hate on

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 4:42 PM

rael - 2020-04-16 3:34 PM

Got to admit though, pretty bold, admitting to receiving stolen goods that have been nicked from the NHS.

Got to be naive to think it doesn't go on ;-) ........

Very, very naive, whats you're point?

No doubt you are a 100% angel :D ........

Got me in one!! Even if I wasn't I would not be bragging about my crimes here, that would be really silly

Guest pelmetman

Spoken like a holier than thou angel ;-) .......

You can of course back up your pomposity with a unblemished record? >:-) ......

Just askin (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 8:55 PM

Spoken in support of the NHS angels, who are in short supply of the said stolen goods.

I see you don’t condemn your buddy’s hateful self declared action , I don’t have a record. How low can you get. (Lol)

jumpstart - 2020-04-17 7:12 AM

Spoken in support of the NHS angels, who are in short supply of the said stolen goods.

I see you don’t condemn your buddy’s hateful self declared action , I don’t have a record. How low can you get. (Lol)

"How low can you get" ??? ... What about boasting as you did that all "Israelis are fair game" ... One might say that publicly declaring ones support of the killing of innocent children at the hands of Palestinian terror groups is pretty low ...Enjoy your ramble today princess

Birdbrain - 2020-04-17 8:40 AM

"How low can you get" ??? ... What about boasting as you did that all "Israelis are fair game" ... One might say that publicly declaring ones support of the killing of innocent children at the hands of Palestinian terror groups is pretty low ...Enjoy your ramble today princess

Dear Birdbrainless mask thief . What have Palestinian’s got to do with your hateful act against the NHS? All you want to do is deflect comments away from your thoughtlessness.

Violet1956 - 2020-04-15 1:09 PMI am not convinced that the draconian steps adopted by our government are proportionate to the risks that we face from the virus. A nosediving economy threatens the lives of many. Poverty kills. I await a more balanced strategy from our government. Would that they could abandon their arrogance and not learn from the steps taken by other countries. The wearing of face masks is one case in point. If those in frontline roles require them why are they not also required for the rest of us?

Looking back at the OP, quoted above, I suspect the Government are coming round to the idea of encouraging the use of facemasks, possibly because they succeeded in getting us to wash our hands and observe social separation quite well and a supply of face masks is now becoming available, which originally it wasn't.  It was obvously of overriding importance because of the initial shortage to provide for the spectacularly increased NHS use first, then other carers, as best they could.  It's important to remember that all PPE was imported when this outbreak started and supplies, especially of the higher grade stuff, would have been very difficult to source as countries were banning exports in order to serve their own needs.  We'll only hear the full story of the struggles to get the stuff, and to get it distrbuted, when its all over and the historians get to do a thorough analysis.  There will be huge lessons to be learned but now is not the time to try to learn them by dragging everything out into the public domain.

But that doesn't mean the Government are ignoring the problems as they emerged and trying to fix them.  Remember back in the days of the mad cow episode the Government had to bring in military planners because  the civil servants in Ag and Fish weren't operational people and simply couldn't organise themselves to get things done.  The same sort of thing will have cropped up again, for example NHS Supplies was always a public sector monopoly supply outfit which was by no means efficient or even effective at getting things out and relying extensively on that added enormously to NHS costs.  Not supprising that the military have had to weigh in there.

The Government will inevitable have had to hide some of the incompetences, shortages and cock ups they've had to struggle with but as I see it they are nevertheless doing well overall, especially in getting the public on side.  They've done that very well.

Coming round to the idea of face mask wearing I think sums up the sluggishness of the Government actions. It’s all too slow. There are factories in uk making PPE gowns but won’t release them as they haven’t got Government certification. One Trust principal offered to certify them himself as they were desperate for the supplies,but was told they have to wait two weeks for the proper approval.FFS.

Violet1956 - 2020-04-17 11:23 AMStuart's reference to the military strikes a chord with me and the OH. We both said the other day that their expertise in forming strategy and logistics is a major resource that has been possibly underused by the government so far.

The British public service system is a cumbersome and inefficient beast and trying to get it to change direction or adapt to new circustances quickly will almost amount to mission impossible, even though in many parts of it there will be individuals who have worthy intent and genuine willingness.  But there will also be territorialism and personal egos getting in the way so it will not have been easy to make the necessary changes.  The politicians themselves will have had to change too.  We will only learn about the difficulties, delays and struggles after the event and maybe only some of them even then.  In the meantime we have no real alternative to trusting our elected leaders to do their best and to make as few damaging mistakes as possible on the way.

I see no reason at the moment to think that the Government have been slow to make use of the military although one of the problems the Government have is that the military has been cut back in a big way and will therefore have fewer resources available to do the job.  For example all the military hospitals were shut down long ago and the medical branches of the military are now very small indeed.  Fortunately our military are very good at making the best of what they've got in any circumstances.  Apparently the military were very quick to get their London-based MOD staff equipped with new laptops and software so they could work from home.

jumpstart - 2020-04-17 9:51 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-17 8:40 AM

Dear Birdbrainless mask thief . What have Palestinian’s got to do with your hateful act against the NHS? All you want to do is deflect comments away from your thoughtlessness.

Errrrr ... You asked a question remember "How low can one get" ??? ... I answered it reminding you on how you bragged on here regarding Palestinians killing innocent Israelis that you claimed all "Israelis are fair game" , you remember ??? So in answer to your question thats "How low you cant get"... Maybe you should think a little more before posting , maybe you need some of my antiseptic hand gel I have spare to sanitize some of your thoughts ... No need for name calling either "Birdbrainless" really hurts me

You answered a question which was put to someone else. Eh!

I’ve never mentioned innocent Israeli’s.

It’s all just more distraction away from your self confessed illegal NHS items ,that you know are needed by them ,but you really just dont care.

I bet you even go outside to clap for the NHS. How cynical.

jumpstart - 2020-04-17 3:24 PM

You answered a question which was put to someone else. Eh!

I’ve never mentioned innocent Israeli’s.

It’s all just more distraction away from your self confessed illegal NHS items ,that you know are needed by them ,but you really just dont care.

I bet you even go outside to clap for the NHS. How cynical.

Eh ??? My face mask revelation wasn't for you but you seem to be going all Hollywood hysterical about it ... As for "innocent Israelis" you said all Israelis were "fair game" so that includes every Israeli sweet cheeks wether innocent , fat , young , old etc etc ... If you don't like your questions being answered then don't ask em ... By the way when you go out next on one of your hikes during lockdown give me a shout cos I know a fella who sells some great hiking boots , nudge nudge wink wink kinda thing though ... Regards

Archived