Face masks

Violet1956

Birdbrain - 2020-04-15 6:14 PM

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels so times that by maybe half a million NHS workers out of the million and wow ...

Bump!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2020-04-20 9:11 AM

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels so times that by maybe half a million NHS workers out of the million and wow ...

Bump!

I've got face masks + gel + bogroll + alcohol from Spain ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-04-16 8:48 AM

Conrad - 2020-04-15 10:44 PM

This helped me laugh through all the lies we get from the government!

https://newsthump.com/2020/04/13/matt-hancocks-ppe-degree-from-oxford-revealed-to-be-fcking-useless/

Fortunately alternative Loser humour has never taken off with the majority of the Great British public :D ......

Not everything is about Brexit, only everything in your head. The rest of us have moved on to survival mode.

pelmetman - 2020-04-20 6:22 PM

Bump!

Oooooo you are awful.

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels so times that by maybe half a million NHS workers out of the million and wow ... Get real princess

pepe63 - 2020-04-23 10:00 AM

Ive got loads of masks , loads of gel ... Provided to me by someone I know who works for the NHS and according to him more or less every NHS worker is doing the same providing loved ones with the gear and robbing the NHS ... I prolly have without counting 30 masks and maybe 10 hand gels so times that by maybe half a million NHS workers out of the million and wow ... Get real princess

Que ???

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 12:16 PM

Que ???

Pepe is reminding you and the forum of your admittance to receiving knowingly stolen PPE you claim "more or less every NHS worker is robbing [from] the NHS".

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-21 9:28 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-20 6:22 PM

Bump!

Oooooo you are awful.

Yeah but ;-) ..........

My alcohol is 96% proof :D .........

Bulletguy - 2020-04-23 3:47 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-23 12:16 PM

Que ???

Pepe is reminding you and the forum of your admittance to receiving knowingly stolen PPE you claim "more or less every NHS worker is robbing [from] the NHS".

Oh please tell Pepe to stop ... Ive simply "had enough"

So at last we are seeing something of the PPE that Robert Jenrick announced would arrive last Sunday. Some has just arrived, but its less that 10% of what he promised for last Sunday, despite the downpayment made in advance. Has BoJo been scammed again - like the 3 million useless testing kits BoJo bought, and his pooper scoopers have failed to get us a refund ? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/23/less-than-10th-of-ppe-order-arrives-in-uk-despite-downpayment

Guest pelmetman
pepe63 - 2020-04-27 12:59 PM

If I still had my industrial sewing machine and the shed loads of fabric off cuts ;-) .......

I'd be making a killing in the designer mask market on ebay at the moment B-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-04-27 3:03 PM

If I still had my industrial sewing machine and the shed loads of fabric off cuts ;-) .......

I'd be making a killing in the designer mask market on ebay at the moment B-) .........

If you want to make a killing try Dettol.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2020-04-27 3:34 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-27 3:03 PM

If you want to make a killing try Dettol.

There's a bloke on this forum who loves to drink Leffe ;-) ........

Given the choice, and having tried Leffe 8-) ......

Dettol might be worth a try :D .......

If Carlsberg could do a post on here to upset the wets piles , they'd have posted what I did ... Enjoy ... Its obviously done exactly what I wanted it to ... xx KAGA xx

Birdbrain - 2020-04-27 5:47 PM

If Carlsberg could do a post on here to upset the wets piles , they'd have posted what I did ... Enjoy ... Its obviously done exactly what I wanted it to ... xx KAGA xx

Morning Pepe xxxx

Enjoy ... Its obviously done exactly what I wanted it to .

Which was what exactly Antony?

Bulletguy - 2020-04-28 4:45 PM

Enjoy ... Its obviously done exactly what I wanted it to .

Which was what exactly Antony?

Get repeats

Birdbrain - 2020-04-28 6:03 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-28 5:51 PM

So it’s face masks all round as France comes out of lockdown.

https://apple.news/A2ATtJUncSNWLCvJmh0uq-Q

Where did they get all their supplies? ..........Oh Birdbrainless.

If you think theres a market for my excess masks selling em back to the NHS then lets go for it ... 70/30 split ... Good idea

Better idea, return all the items back to the hospital. You have no right to them at all.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-28 6:56 PM

If you think theres a market for my excess masks selling em back to the NHS then lets go for it ... 70/30 split ... Good idea

Better idea, return all the items back to the hospital. You have no right to them at all.

I pay my taxes

Birdbrain - 2020-04-28 7:44 PM

I pay my taxes

That doesn't give you the right to receive knowingly stolen goods.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-28 8:09 PM

I pay my taxes

That doesn't give you the right to receive knowingly stolen goods.

Well do "your duty" and report it

I pay my taxes

Yeh ...right...we believe you...

Archived