jumpstart

jumpstart - 2020-05-01 6:07 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-01 5:54 PM

jumpstart - 2020-05-01 12:37 PM

Receiving is a crime

To which you have confessed

Perhaps you’ll do some time

If they’re not returned to the NHS.

Just to let you know ... My NHS mask claim was a wind up ... Done to see who would go all screaming hysterics over it ... You are just one level below old Pepe when it comes to being suckered ... Lordy

Yeh right...so why do you keep defending it.?

"defending it" ... What is "it" sweet cheeks ???

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
globebuster - 2020-05-01 6:11 PM

John52 - 2020-05-01 5:56 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 5:32 PM

John52 - 2020-05-01 5:08 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 2:35 PM

You think sh*tting in a binbag is doing better than those with toilets? 8-) ........

Depends on the toilets

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 2:35 PM

When was the last time you had a shower/bath? ;-) ..........

Shower every morning

So where are you getting your water? ;-) ..........

From a Tap :-D

Oh Coco - you're just sooo funny - I do hope you use your 'super power' hat to protect you when you turn it on.

I do, yes

I thought the joke was expecting me to tell you where I am getting my water from

Nearly as deluded as you thinking I want your support (lol)

Birdbrain - 2020-05-01 6:17 PM

Receiving is a crime

Just to let you know ... My NHS mask claim was a wind up ... Done to see who would go all screaming hysterics over it ... You are just one level below old Pepe when it comes to being suckered ... Lordy

Tell ya wot........I promise not to mention nicking masks again.........if you promise not to say another word........ever.

jumpstart - 2020-05-01 6:57 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-01 6:17 PM

Receiving is a crime

Tell ya wot........I promise not to mention nicking masks again.........if you promise not to say another word........ever.

Sweet cheeks when did you ever get the impression I give a fuzz wether you mention face masks or not ... Im a telling ya it was a wind up and you got wound up ... Big stylie ... You is way too easy

jumpstart - 2020-05-02 7:03 AM

Says a thief and a liar.

Hmm. Reminds me of a Jimi Hendrix lyric "Says the joker to the thief". I might use that. Johnson can be the Joker and the thief! and the liar!!! (lol) Oooh! thats good.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-02 7:17 AM

Says a thief and a liar.

Hmm. Reminds me of a Jimi Hendrix lyric "Says the joker to the thief". I might use that. Johnson can be the Joker and the thief! and the liar!!! (lol) Oooh! thats good.

That figures ;-) .........

The Losers ranting has a lot in common with the deranged lyrics of a smackhead :D ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-02 8:39 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-02 7:17 AM

Says a thief and a liar.

That figures ;-) .........

The Losers ranting has a lot in common with the deranged lyrics of a smackhead :D ........

Who are you calling a loser with deranged lyrics and a Smackhead? Me or Jimi thou art in Heaven Hendrix? Either way your gonna be needing the NHS soon and not for Coronavirus if you keep that up.

Anyway, Me songs finished. If you behave (or not) I might do a special live performance tonight. No, dont thank me. I never used any of your verses, soz. Deemed too crap. You might like the extra one I put in. Prolly not. (lol)

Birdbrain - 2020-05-02 9:20 AM

Says a thief and a liar.

Your still at it ... Looking a fool ... You've been had ... Your way too easy princess

With a nod to the Beatles:

You say you’ve received a contribution

Well, you know

The NHS is outside your gate.

You say you’ve had a revalation

Welll

We’re all trying to save the world.

You seem to have lost your direction

Well,

You don’t have lie and hate.

You know you should be in an institution

Well,

You’ve got the rope and tape.

When you sit in your kitchen eating your Chou

We ain’t gonna believe you any how.

Here you go then. Finished!!!

My first original song since the Coronavirus hit and Lock Down. Very much Nirvana influenced I think. Nothing cheery to see here I am afraid just my thoughts and reflections on life and the situation. Thanks to my wonderfully talented sister Alison Hill for some fantastic paintings which you can see at the end (assuming you get that far).

Started off acoustic, no drums which was hard, synth, lead guitar and a deep bass you will need to listen to on something decent to hear.

jumpstart - 2020-05-02 6:56 PM

Says a thief and a liar.

Your still at it ... Looking a fool ... You've been had ... Your way too easy princess

Well, you know

Welll

Well,

Well,

Poor John Lennon must be turning in his grave ... Lordy

Barryd999 - 2020-05-02 7:36 PM

My first original song since the Coronavirus hit and Lock Down. Very much Nirvana influenced I think. Nothing cheery to see here I am afraid just my thoughts and reflections on life and the situation. Thanks to my wonderfully talented sister Alison Hill for some fantastic paintings which you can see at the end (assuming you get that far).

Started off acoustic, no drums which was hard, synth, lead guitar and a deep bass you will need to listen to on something decent to hear.

Yeh I actually liked it..

Birdbrain - 2020-05-02 8:24 PM

Says a thief and a liar.

Well, you know

Welll

Well,

Well,

Well I wasn’t stoned like them but it was a 7.3% Double IPA.

jumpstart - 2020-05-02 9:05 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-02 8:24 PM

Says a thief and a liar.

Well, you know

Welll

Well,

Well,

Well I wasn’t stoned like them but it was a 7.3% Double IPA.

Lay off the booze , it fries your brain cells ... Well maybe its OK for you to drink actually ... When I come in for lunch later I'll write you a love song to a Beatles toon

jumpstart - 2020-05-02 9:03 PM

Cheers. I listened to it again this morning and I still like it sober. Always a good sign.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-03 10:03 AM

Cheers. I listened to it again this morning and I still like it sober. Always a good sign.

Ye like most of your stuff its a nice up beat summer feel good song just when we need one

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 12:29 PM

Ye like most of your stuff its a nice up beat summer feel good song just when we need one

Frankly I'm a bit sick of all the upbeat supposedly funny songs and covers being done. They get on my tits. You write about the truth and how you view things. I dont write stuff to cheer people up or what they might like to hear.

I did wonder if it might upset some people (not just the crappy singing) but the theme, hence the warning.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-03 1:54 PM

Frankly I'm a bit sick of all the upbeat supposedly funny songs and covers being done. They get on my tits. You write about the truth and how you view things. I dont write stuff to cheer people up or what they might like to hear.

I did wonder if it might upset some people (not just the crappy singing) but the theme, hence the warning.

You could have warned folk about your 1960s bedroom border wallpaper ... Prolly takes BG back to his early 30s seeing that style again ... Whos that decorator of yours , Fabian or sumat ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 2:40 PM

You could have warned folk about your 1960s bedroom border wallpaper ... Prolly takes BG back to his early 30s seeing that style again ... Whos that decorator of yours , Fabian or sumat ???

Its 60s now is it? It was 90s a few hours ago. Why are you so concerned with my interior decorating. Its not a bedroom by the way. Its a pokey little studio office at the front of the house. Well it used to be my office but Ive not done any actual work in there for about a decade. Its now a cool Rock God studio. There are red hand prints on the far wall.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-03 2:48 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-03 2:40 PM

Its 60s now is it? It was 90s a few hours ago. Why are you so concerned with my interior decorating. Its not a bedroom by the way. Its a pokey little studio office at the front of the house. Well it used to be my office but Ive not done any actual work in there for about a decade. Its now a cool Rock God studio. There are red hand prints on the far wall.

Princess I want you to be happy ... You never seem happy and I know because your disabled you dont get out much and spend almost 24/7 in that bedroom ... Listen it needs brightening up with nice fresh colours and then come October when you eventually venture outside you'll feel a whole lot better instead of dark and gloomy all the time ... Get Tristian in ... In your bedroom I mean ... To do your decorating

Archived