Stay Alert

John52

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-11 6:31 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 6:10 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-11 5:59 PM

Bonjour ... https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1259871505875419136 ... EUs France know how to do it ... https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1259871505875419136 ... No confusion at all ... Just pack as many on as you can , bit like those London muppets

But.. but.... Bullet says only London has overcrowded trains 8-) ........

All commuter trains and buses are crowded, and with Covid, the crowding provides ideal conditions for passing on the virus - mask or no mask. Emptying the trains to "safe" levels will defeat many commuter's journeys, and so prevent them getting back to work. So, what do you want? People crowded onto buses and trains creating a second Covid "spike", or no-one back at work?

Is Europe not facing the same problem? ;-) .........

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonjour ... https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1259871505875419136 ... EUs France know how to do it ... https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1259871505875419136 ... No confusion at all ... Just pack as many on as you can , bit like those London muppets

All commuter trains and buses are crowded, and with Covid, the crowding provides ideal conditions for passing on the virus - mask or no mask. Emptying the trains to "safe" levels will defeat many commuter's journeys, and so prevent them getting back to work. So, what do you want? People crowded onto buses and trains creating a second Covid "spike", or no-one back at work?

Maybe an acknowledgment that London like the EUs major towns and cities struggle with the same thing

No i did not. Stop misquoting fm's posts to suit your own narrative.

Bulletguy - 2020-05-11 4:36 PM

I expect many even outside London commute via public transport but if they heard Raab they still have a couple of extra days before risking their lives.

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 6:38 PM

Why are you avoiding answering the question Brian asked? *-)

So, what do you want? People crowded onto buses and trains creating a second Covid "spike", or no-one back at work?

Bulletguy - 2020-05-11 7:29 PM

Whatever anyone asks Dave now his answer often involves a question about how the EU are coping.

It's a bit of an obsession with him now which makes me think he may be regretting the fact that we left.

;-)

It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay alert when bombarded by so much regurgitated crap on here.

What an alert killer it is to see the same old crud copied and pasted time and again followed by what is meant to be, but rarely is, a meaningful one liner reply.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-05-11 8:10 PM

Whatever anyone asks Dave now his answer often involves a question about how the EU are coping.

It's a bit of an obsession with him now which makes me think he may be regretting the fact that we left.

;-)

I'm just exposing the myth that your wonderful EU is doing better than the UK ;-) ........

Birdbrain - 2020-05-11 6:25 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-11 6:11 PM

Those London Muppets might not have a choice. Nothing would get me on that tube (I never liked using them anyway) but some people might be forced into using them especially now if they are ordered back to work and have families to feed and mortgages to pay.

Everyone has a choice silly boy ... Maybe those same London Muppets didn't have a choice cramming into Londons parks over the weekend ... Think about what you type for once

We weren't talking about people in parks though were we? People have been acting irresponsibility all over. Middlesborough is the worst apparently. The mayor had to shut the parks.

For all we know these people on the tube are key workers or workers being forced back to work. Not the same thing. If you work in central London and live ten or twenty miles out as many do your choices are very limited as to how to get into work same in many cities like Paris. Maybe its you who needs to think before you post.

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 5:54 PM

I hope you've got your cheque book >:-) ..........

won't need it

I can now visit who I like as they’re employing me as their plumber/cleaner/childminder at 2p per hour so it’s legal for me to go, because I’ll be working. :D

;-)

Since he voted to end fom without realising the same applies to him, he's spent the past four years conniving ways of overstaying in Spain every year.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-11 9:00 PM

Those London Muppets might not have a choice. Nothing would get me on that tube (I never liked using them anyway) but some people might be forced into using them especially now if they are ordered back to work and have families to feed and mortgages to pay.

Everyone has a choice silly boy ... Maybe those same London Muppets didn't have a choice cramming into Londons parks over the weekend ... Think about what you type for once

We weren't talking about people in parks though were we? People have been acting irresponsibility all over. Middlesborough is the worst apparently. The mayor had to shut the parks.

For all we know these people on the tube are key workers or workers being forced back to work. Not the same thing. If you work in central London and live ten or twenty miles out as many do your choices are very limited as to how to get into work same in many cities like Paris. Maybe its you who needs to think before you post.

"Middlesborough is the worst" ??? ... Give up , worse than London ??? ... Lets have some proof its the worst , or is it just more lies like your Farage/NF lies ???

Birdbrain - 2020-05-12 6:22 AM

"Middlesborough is the worst" ??? ... Give up , worse than London ??? ... Lets have some proof its the worst , or is it just more lies like your Farage/NF lies ???

I posted it all before. It came out top in the UK for the number of people openly admitting to breaking lock down rules at 25% while nearby Hambleton in the North Yorkshire dales came out as the best behaved with under 2%.

People in London are a lot more cramped that in Middlesbrough, many as we see will be forced to use cramped public transport. Whats Middlesbroughs excuse? High population of Muppets perhaps.

It really comes down to a simple question

Who are the National parks For?-

Are they just for the benefit of those who live there?

(so they are only open to visitors when locals can cash in on the tourist pound)

Or are they for Everybody?

(even if that means a bit of extra work for the police)

Either way, Lets be honest about it

Instead of all this nonsense about people being safer locked down in overcrowded cities than outside in areas of low population.

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 8:21 PM

;-)

I'm just exposing the myth that your wonderful EU is doing better than the UK ;-) ........

I challenge you to find any posting of mine on the Forum where I claim the EU is "wonderful ".

You must be confusing me with someone else.

:-|

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 9:34 AM

I posted it all before. It came out top in the UK for the number of people openly admitting to breaking lock down rules at 25% while nearby Hambleton in the North Yorkshire dales came out as the best behaved with under 2%.

People in London are a lot more cramped that in Middlesbrough, many as we see will be forced to use cramped public transport. Whats Middlesbroughs excuse? High population of Muppets perhaps.

Your not really in a position to call anyone a muppet when talking of ignoring Government advice around the China Virus and health warnings ... Your photography trip out wasn't within the rules and didn't you smoke for years ??? ignoring advice stamped on the packet every time you smoked a fag and putting yourself and others at risk???

Yes, naturally, didn't you know?

Birdbrain - 2020-05-11 6:50 PM

Maybe an acknowledgment that London like the EUs major towns and cities struggle with the same thing

There's an echo on here!

Birdbrain - 2020-05-12 12:18 PM

Your not really in a position to call anyone a muppet when talking of ignoring Government advice around the China Virus and health warnings ... Your photography trip out wasn't within the rules and didn't you smoke for years ??? ignoring advice stamped on the packet every time you smoked a fag and putting yourself and others at risk???

As I told you on several occasions taking photographs while out on a bicycle ride miles and miles from any people near my home was not as far as I am aware against the rules. Smoking? WTF? Not smoked for years and when I did for as long as I can remember now it was always outside usually on my own. You are really clutching at straws now.

Anyway I am off out just now on my "bicycle" ride. Do you have any Sage advice for this highly dangerous and risky venture so I can keep the rabbits and odd Pheasants safe I may come across as I huff and puff my way along some empty lanes in some kind of piss poor attempt to justify to myself that Im getting fit?

It's a bit of an obsession with him now which makes me think he may be regretting the fact that we left. ;-)

You aren't, because the EU doesn't run city transit systems, nor does it set national health policies. The only myth you're exposing is your own myth that it does either.

You've never understood it, have you? You didn't 'arf get grumpy when people said those who voted for Brexit didn't understand what they were voting for - or against - though, didn't you. QED? Is Tweedledum up next?

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 12:30 PM

As I told you on several occasions taking photographs while out on a bicycle ride miles and miles from any people near my home was not as far as I am aware against the rules. Smoking? WTF? Not smoked for years and when I did for as long as I can remember now it was always outside usually on my own. You are really clutching at straws now.

Anyway I am off out just now on my "bicycle" ride. Do you have any Sage advice for this highly dangerous and risky venture so I can keep the rabbits and odd Pheasants safe I may come across as I huff and puff my way along some empty lanes in some kind of piss poor attempt to justify to myself that Im getting fit?

How is pointing out you happily ignored Government health advice every time you cracked a fag up "clutching at straws" ??? ... Your bicycle ride was a scooter ride princess as you well know ... My advice on "getting fit" would be follow advice on drinking less and having a healthy diet , 2 more bits of Government advice you choose to ignore every day ... Chins up ... No need to swear either , pi$$ is not nice and shouldn't be used just because your getting angry

Mad Hatter likes to think he has won something *-) because he voted for the winning side with BoJo & Brexit.

What he has actually lost doesn't concern him :-S

So perhaps we should humour him and let him have his little 'victory' :D

Whilst BoJo keeps sending we 'losers' in Scotland Ireland and Wales his tax money to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-05-12 5:02 PM

Mad Hatter likes to think he has won something *-) because he voted for the winning side with BoJo & Brexit.

What he has actually lost doesn't concern him :-S

So perhaps we should humour him and let him have his little 'victory' :D

Whilst BoJo keeps sending we 'losers' in Scotland Ireland and Wales his tax money to bribe us not to vote for the Nationalists :D

Giggle :D ......

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-05-12 10:57 AM

;-)

I challenge you to find any posting of mine on the Forum where I claim the EU is "wonderful ".

You must be confusing me with someone else.

:-|

Sorry I forgot Malc.......You have never done anything interesting :-| ........

Birdbrain - 2020-05-12 12:36 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 12:30 PM

How is pointing out you happily ignored Government health advice every time you cracked a fag up "clutching at straws" ??? ... Your bicycle ride was a scooter ride princess as you well know ... My advice on "getting fit" would be follow advice on drinking less and having a healthy diet , 2 more bits of Government advice you choose to ignore every day ... Chins up ... No need to swear either , pi$$ is not nice and shouldn't be used just because your getting angry

You stupid boy. *-)

Government advice to stop smoking and drinking? I doubt it considering all the tax they got out of it (Way more than the cost to the NHS). It is true of course that over the years I have probably put a lot of things into my body that perhaps were neither good for me or probably legal. Who hasn't eh? B-)

My Bicycle ride as I have now told you 48 times was just that. I take my phone with me and take pictures of little Lambs and stuff. I have been out on the scooter, that is correct. I use it for essential shopping as I have already told you another 48 times. It is used for collecting eggs down country lanes and other essential trips like going to the river or to practice pulling wheelies etc.

Archived