spospe

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-09 12:45 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-09 9:14 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-08 3:29 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-08 1:52 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-08 1:10 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-08 8:38 AM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-07 4:01 PM

pepe63 - 2020-07-07 2:02 PM...………………..If the EU is really that bad, that poorly run and that corrupt (and it may well be all of those things, who knows?) then why on earth would leave voters choose to live within it's borders?

:-S

And why would the other 27 member states all wish to remain a part of it - unless of course, the Brexiters think the other 27 states are also "that bad, that poorly run and that corrupt", in which case they at least show consistent prejudice! :-D

Half of that 27 are net recievers ;-) ..........and the other half prolly see paying off the Fourth Reich as a cheaper option than having them invade again >:-) ..........

Which is "prollyl" paranoid crap! :-D

1 So no EU countries get more out than they put in? ;-) ......…

2 and all the top jobs in the EU dont have a German in charge? >:-) ..........

3 I rather be paranoid than a German sycophant any day of the week B-) .......

1 Of course they do. So what? Does every council in the UK receive the same sum in grants from government?

2 Here you go, Dave, a bit of fact :https://tinyurl.com/y5g3q27u So, prejudice rules, KO? :-D

3 See 2 above - it seems your wish was miraculously granted! :-) You're right though, I should probably have said "prolly Germanophobic paranoiac crap" instead of just "prolly paranoid crap". Still, since the result is crap either way, why get picky? :-D

Kinda ironic how every Loony Liberal Lefty and his dog is slagging of Britain for having "HAD" an empire ;-) .......

Yet are happy to ignore the one being built under their noses by the Fourth Reich? *-) ..........

Empire | Definition of Empire at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/empire

noun a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or+++ government:+++ usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire. a government under an emperor or empress.

Can you point to where, in the EU, that "emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government" actually resides? It's all in your paranoid head, I promise.

You don't, and seemingly never have, understood what the EU is or how it functions, so you've invented some malevolent Prince of Darkness in its place - apparently because it includes Germany. But why on earth do you have this crippling hang-up with Germany? Is it all to do with the World Cup? :-D

An irrational phobia displayed by his constant reference to Germany as "Fourth Reich" and dislike of German vehicles.......yet buys automotive parts from.......Germany!!! (lol)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2020-07-09 3:31 PM...............….An irrational phobia displayed by his constant reference to Germany as "Fourth Reich" and dislike of German vehicles.......yet buys automotive parts from.......Germany!!! (lol)

Perhaps his Mum was frightened by a German when she was pregnant? They say that can have strange effects on the baby! :-D

Birdbrain - 2020-07-09 12:03 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-07-09 10:52 AM

No sh1t Sherlock!

https://www.businessinsider.com/leaked-liz-truss-letter-boris-johnson-brexit-border-plans-concerns-risks-2020-7?r=US&IR=T

I am seeing a lot of this at the moment. Brexiteers realising stuff we have been telling them for years. Its like they have been in some kind of timewarp.

Youve spoke to loads of folk that changed their minds n'all ... Chuckle ... Dream on

Nope. I gave up trying to talk people out of wanting Brexit a long time ago. However the recent European survey shows only 35% in the UK would now vote for Brexit and that support for EU membership within the other EU countries is higher than ever.

https://www.businessinsider.com/brexit-poll-most-british-people-want-to-rejoin-eu-2020-6?r=US&IR=T

Too late now of course but you have to remember that the UK is not producing Brexiteers anymore but it probably is producing a lot of remainers. I would imagine Brexit will have to be as good as you all said it would be to change that.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-07-09 1:21 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-09 12:56 PM

..........................It's funny how that Common Market we joined is slowly morphing into the United Federalist states of the Fourth Reich innit? ;-) ...........

Mrs Merkel maybe a benign Empress.........But she ain't going to be in charge forever is she? *-) ........

Unfortunately she's gonna have to start spending her own dosh to prop up her European Empire from the 1/1/2021 B-) ......…

First, you didn't understand even then, when you couldn't vote, what that thing you think was a "Common Market" actually was, did you? It never was that.

So admitting that the UK was lied to is supposed to bolster your argument? 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-07-09 9:43 PM

Brian Kirby - 2020-07-09 1:21 PM

pelmetman - 2020-07-09 12:56 PM

..........................It's funny how that Common Market we joined is slowly morphing into the United Federalist states of the Fourth Reich innit? ;-) ...........

Mrs Merkel maybe a benign Empress.........But she ain't going to be in charge forever is she? *-) ........

Unfortunately she's gonna have to start spending her own dosh to prop up her European Empire from the 1/1/2021 B-) ......…

First, you didn't understand even then, when you couldn't vote, what that thing you think was a "Common Market" actually was, did you? It never was that.

So admitting that the UK was lied to is supposed to bolster your argument? 8-) ..........

But who do you think lied? When you reveal that, I'll rest my case. :-D

Archived