Brexit Blighty on the up.........

Guest pelmetman

Birdbrain - 2020-09-12 10:31 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-12 10:06 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-12 9:40 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-12 9:16 AM

Birdbrain - 2020-09-12 6:54 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-09-11 9:51 PM

Apparently this fantastic trade deal is not on the Japanese government website and there are no details on ours either. Its not even been signed or agreed yet I gather.

Cant you get your Government insider to send you a copy of the agreement ... The one that told you no-deal is dead

It was him that told me there is no agreement published either here or in Japan so no, he cant produce it as it doesnt exist. He isnt in government by the way as I said.

Your "government source" now isnt "in government" ... Is he the car park attendant then or sumat ???

Go back and read what I said originally. He is a high profile well known political commentator, regularly on LBC, Sky News etc. Its him that has sources within Westminster.

I have read it ... You said "government source" ... Doesnt matter how many times I read the words they still read the same

Splitting hairs. What difference does it make. What I tried to point out to you several times is the person this info came from was as gobsmacked as I was. The point I tried to put across which you seem to have failed to grasp is the source was someone within government and the person relaying this info to me is extremely reliable. Even he does not believe it will happen though but believes its being discussed within government.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2020-09-12 10:49 AM

Apparently this fantastic trade deal is not on the Japanese government website and there are no details on ours either. Its not even been signed or agreed yet I gather.

Cant you get your Government insider to send you a copy of the agreement ... The one that told you no-deal is dead

It was him that told me there is no agreement published either here or in Japan so no, he cant produce it as it doesnt exist. He isnt in government by the way as I said.

Your "government source" now isnt "in government" ... Is he the car park attendant then or sumat ???

Go back and read what I said originally. He is a high profile well known political commentator, regularly on LBC, Sky News etc. Its him that has sources within Westminster.

I have read it ... You said "government source" ... Doesnt matter how many times I read the words they still read the same

Splitting hairs. What difference does it make. What I tried to point out to you several times is the person this info came from was as gobsmacked as I was. The point I tried to put across which you seem to have failed to grasp is the source was someone within government and the person relaying this info to me is extremely reliable. Even he does not believe it will happen though but believes its being discussed within government.

Brilliant

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-12 10:49 AM

So Mystic Smeg doesn't believe his own reliable source? :D ..........

Best he gets a new crystal ball >:-) ...........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.eafe4186963b93357b5585e8f6a296fc.jpg

John52 - 2020-09-12 5:26 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 7:28 PM

John52 - 2020-09-11 7:06 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 5:16 PM

Ooop's that's Joke52 of to the kiosk for another fiver on his Marxist dongle >:-) .........

You are wrong about that too

I have BT home broadband which gives me internet throughout UK (and Europe) at no extra charge.

The millions of BT home & business routers around the UK work as wi-fi hotspots.

So you've been sponging of other folks tinternet? ;-) ........

How very Scottish :D .......

It works both ways :-D

I always leave my router on so visitors to Pissindoon can use my internet :-D

Pelmet doesn't understand the concept of wi-fi.....he's still on dial up. :-|

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-13 3:02 PM

John52 - 2020-09-12 5:26 AM

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 7:28 PM

John52 - 2020-09-11 7:06 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-11 5:16 PM

Ooop's that's Joke52 of to the kiosk for another fiver on his Marxist dongle >:-) .........

You are wrong about that too

I have BT home broadband which gives me internet throughout UK (and Europe) at no extra charge.

The millions of BT home & business routers around the UK work as wi-fi hotspots.

So you've been sponging of other folks tinternet? ;-) ........

How very Scottish :D .......

It works both ways :-D

I always leave my router on so visitors to Pissindoon can use my internet :-D

Pelmet doesn't understand the concept of wi-fi.....he's still on dial up. :-|

Nope..........I've been on a dongle for years ;-) .........

Unlike your apparently wealthy BumChum Joke52 I don't need to sponge of other folks connection :D .......

Neither do I need to sh1t in binbags 8-) .......

P1010899.JPG.f306e69c97a2c106eb116e597d70e564.JPG

P1010899.JPG.9ca09ad2dd65fed6501fcbb212465148.JPG

P1010992balloon.JPG.04323a318fb61eb43528e741a0af5af7.JPG

376410239_P1020149Battleensign.JPG.30886462ffc5c267a2df9e47c880451c.JPG

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.0625a23d6912cad29e58b3b47d88d131.jpg

BT Wifi formally known as BT FON is excellent. Millions of hot spots all over the UK and partnered with FON in Europe and SFR in France as well as one or two others. I use it in the van all the time. Just lob the iBoost antenna out the window roughly in the direction of some houses up to a mile away and you generally pick one up. Free wifi but only if you are a BT Broadband customer.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 6:04 PM

BT Wifi formally known as BT FON is excellent. Millions of hot spots all over the UK and partnered with FON in Europe and SFR in France as well as one or two others. I use it in the van all the time. Just lob the iBoost antenna out the window roughly in the direction of some houses up to a mile away and you generally pick one up. Free wifi but only if you are a BT Broadband customer.

So you like Joke52 sponge off folk 8-) ..........

Now I can see where your Lefty tendencies are coming from ;-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.c87966d4106130baa14da12518838986.jpg

pelmetman - 2020-09-13 6:12 PM

No because its not free is it you Twunt! Its part of the service you pay for being a BT Broadband subscriber FFS! *-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 6:41 PM

No because its not free is it you Twunt! Its part of the service you pay for being a BT Broadband subscriber FFS! *-)

So you dont pay BT to allow other folk to use your broadband? ;-) ........

My dongle costs me 15 quid a month to annoy the hell out of you Losers :D ......

Bargain.....

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.ce2c785767ad6c8000ac4ea25bffb1b9.jpg

What did i say further upthread? He doesn't have to pretend to be thick........and now he's actually showing you just how thick as mince he is.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-09-13 7:45 PM

What did i say further upthread? He doesn't have to pretend to be thick........and now he's actually showing you just how thick as mince he is.

I'm not payiing to enable Joke52's bollox's am I? >:-) .........

Although I am doing my best to f*ck up his connection ;-) ........

P1010899.JPG.7d44514bca68dd09c7e1b70dce59ad9c.JPG

P1010992.JPG.bed2b12754f5b5a78960f1c9de48cb11.JPG

984246199_43S46P8giggle.jpg.7736cae26bfa1afade818afc8fb6b7db.jpg

369041454_P1020149Battleensign.JPG.825ed053e35289634a1e293c5ee2e0cb.JPG

pelmetman - 2020-09-13 7:52 PM

I'm not payiing to enable Joke52's bollox's am I?

Actually you are because its your money BoJo is sending to Scotland to buy our votes and maintain his empire at your exprense

and failing miserably as usual since I have high speed broadband

you are just f*cking up other people on slower connections, and wasting Warner's money when they are not charging us for this forum

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-13 8:08 PM

I'm not payiing to enable Joke52's bollox's am I?

Actually you are because its your money BoJo is sending to Scotland to buy our votes and maintain his empire at your exprense

and failing miserably as usual since I have high speed broadband

you are just f*cking up other people on slower connections, and wasting Warner's money when they are not charging us for this forum

So why were you complaining? ;-) ...........

BTW how long will be at McDonalds?........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.5afc2024979e1bb0292693b315e7a197.jpg

Actually Dave the images are just tedious and spoiling the forum. Nobody is on a limited connection and besides you cant post an image bigger than 100kb anyway on here which is so minuscule even on a limited data connection it will make no difference. The actual page users are loading each time will be way more than that.

By the way my BT unlimited Broad band that allows me to access millions of hot spots is less that £15 a month. I think its about £11 or something ridiculously cheap.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-09-13 10:09 PM

Actually Dave the images are just tedious and spoiling the forum. Nobody is on a limited connection and besides you cant post an image bigger than 100kb anyway on here which is so minuscule even on a limited data connection it will make no difference. The actual page users are loading each time will be way more than that.

By the way my BT unlimited Broad band that allows me to access millions of hot spots is less that £15 a month. I think its about £11 or something ridiculously cheap.

Annoying Loser Lefties is never tedious >:-)

BTW I wonder why nobody seems to use BT in Spain? ;-) ..........

P1010899.JPG.567af296bda259d35456d764e73bee12.JPG

As you probably know, like many companies, BT try to increase your charges at the end of your contract when it automatically renews.

But to avoid the rigmarole of negotiating a discount every time you can go online and renew at your current discount.

you can also get a discount on line rental by paying 12 months separately upfront.

(unless its changed recently)

John52 - 2020-09-14 7:06 AM

As you probably know, like many companies, BT try to increase your charges at the end of your contract when it automatically renews.

But to avoid the rigmarole of negotiating a discount every time you can go online and renew at your current discount.

you can also get a discount on line rental by paying 12 months separately upfront.

(unless its changed recently)

Thats pretty much what I do.

John52 - 2020-09-11 7:06 PM ....I have BT home broadband which gives me internet throughout UK (and Euro e) at no extra charge. The millions of BT home & business routers around the UK work as wi-fi hotspots.

Only thy individually consent to have their routers used in that way and you would need to get close enough to their router to get a usable signal.

I imagine if your old van turned up parking that close to someone's house they'd be on the phone to the rozzers before you even had time to deposit one of your infamous plastic bags in their bin.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-13 11:05 PM

pelmetman - 2020-09-13 8:11 PM

So why were you complaining? ......

You will probably find it hard to understand but not everyone is only thinking of themselves

Which is why you leave your house empty for months at a time whilst gobbing off about the homeless *-) ........

Hypocrite >:-) ...........

StuartO - 2020-09-14 8:52 AM

John52 - 2020-09-11 7:06 PM ....I have BT home broadband which gives me internet throughout UK (and Euro e) at no extra charge. The millions of BT home & business routers around the UK work as wi-fi hotspots.

Only thy individually consent to have their routers used in that way and you would need to get close enough to their router to get a usable signal.

I imagine if your old van turned up parking that close to someone's house they'd be on the phone to the rozzers before you even had time to deposit one of your infamous plastic bags in their bin.

Well I have many years practical experience of actually doing it, but I'm sure you know better *-)

I find useable BT wifi in about 90% of the places I stop in uk

But its not where we might expect - I seldom get anything in Hull where almost everyone is on Kingston Communications.

Often get nothing in city centres, probably because of conflicting signals.

And yet can stop in remote areas of the highlands and get perfect high speed broadband. Apparently coming from over a mile away - because there is nothing to interfere with the signal.

Unless its hidden in the terms and conditions somewhere we don't consent to have our routers used in this way, but apparently we can opt out. But there is no advantage in doing so, only the disadvantage of not being able to use anyone else's router if you won't let them use yours. The router owner has priority, and the roamers have the slack they are not using. So I have found broadband speed suddenly drop sharply, and rise again just as quickly, according to the home owner's usage.

Being inside a steel van with no windows, I have to have an external wifi antenna. But perhaps in a coachbuilt van you might not need it.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-09-14 9:10 AM

Well I have actually many years experience of actually doing it, but I'm sure you know better *-)

I find useable BT wifi in about 90% of the places I stop in uk

But its not where we might expect - I seldom get anything in Hull where almost everyone is on Kingston Communications.

Often get nothing in city centres, probably because of conflicting signals.

And yet can stop in remote areas of the highlands and get perfect high speed broadband. Apparently coming from over a mile away - because there is nothing to interfere with the signal.

Unless its hidden in the terms and conditions somewhere we don't consent to have our routers used in this way, but apparently we can opt out. But there is no advantage in doing so, only the disadvantage of not being able to use anyone else's router if you won't let them use yours. The router owner has priority, and the roamers have the slack they are not using. So I have found broadband speed suddenly drop sharply, and rise again just as quickly, according to the home owner's usage.

So it's useless abroad ;-) .........

Sounds like my £15 is evenmore of a bargain than I thought B-) ......

Plus I get the Brucey Bonus of being able to slow your garbage >:-) .........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.d11f53d5d64f4d789567a7de5fb0e62a.jpg

Not true. The BT wifi service is automatically enabled on every BT Broadband router. You have to specifically opt out if you do not want to be part of the scheme. Thats why there are millions of them. It was the same with SFR Fon in France which is partnered with BT Wifi. When it was an opt in service you were lucky to find an SFR Fon hot spot then SFR decided to make it an opt out service and pretty much overnight France lit up with hot spots. Ive been using it for donkeys years. We use an iBoost wifi antenna so no need to be right on top of the house the signal is coming from. Ive successfully connect from literally miles away in the past. Ideally you want to be within half a mile or closer for a really good signal but with modern laptops these days and the newer BT Smart hubs I can often connect without the antenna up to a couple of hundred yards from the source.

However with data on mobiles and for mifi units becoming much cheaper for larger data packages its less crucial to find wifi hotspots though and ultimately I think connecting to wifi will become a thing of the past.

Archived