What Time Will The ...

Birdbrain

Barryd999 - 2021-01-06 7:35 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-06 6:25 AM

Another day, another delay ... At the ports which I suspect will be in utter chaos ... The IRA running riot over in NI und all those crops left to rot that weren't picked and ultimately led to underfed folk here in blighty ... We must thank the sisters for the warnings ... Thanks ladies

Thats because there is nothing coming here. We are full up apparently. There is no storage space left

https://ciltuk.org.uk/News/Latest-News/ArtMID/6887/ArticleID/33477/Shipping-and-the-UK-Ports-a-tale-of-dire-straits

Brainless won't read any of that.....too much writing and no pictures for him to look at.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2021-01-06 7:35 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-06 6:25 AM

Another day, another delay ... At the ports which I suspect will be in utter chaos ... The IRA running riot over in NI und all those crops left to rot that weren't picked and ultimately led to underfed folk here in blighty ... We must thank the sisters for the warnings ... Thanks ladies

Thats because there is nothing coming here. We are full up apparently. There is no storage space left

https://ciltuk.org.uk/News/Latest-News/ArtMID/6887/ArticleID/33477/Shipping-and-the-UK-Ports-a-tale-of-dire-straits

Does that mean we have port delays ...Medical supply shortages ... Food shortages ... IRA terrorism back full scale ??? ... You did promise all of em

Oh dear, I was going to reply earlier, and now you have compounded your error.

The UK is facing problems within it's own borders due to Brexit, NI is already down on food supplies, and other goods are being withdrawn from the market as mainland suppliers have decided they aren't interested in exporting to NI. Last I saw, some 30% of trucks where held up by bureaucracy, this is being largely ignored by the MSM which might be why you've not heard of it.

colin - 2021-01-07 3:21 PM

Oh dear, I was going to reply earlier, and now you have compounded your error.

The UK is facing problems within it's own borders due to Brexit, NI is already down on food supplies, and other goods are being withdrawn from the market as mainland suppliers have decided they aren't interested in exporting to NI. Last I saw, some 30% of trucks where held up by bureaucracy, this is being largely ignored by the MSM which might be why you've not heard of it.

Chuckle ... The mainly anti-Brexit MSM are "largely" ignoring your claim ... PMSL

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 5:07 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-07 7:31 PM

Port delays anyone ??? ... Medical supplies and food supplies shortages anyone ??? ... IRA death squads out on the streets anyone ??? ... Nah, thought not

You missed your daily reminder today? Any particular reason?

Chuckle ... Presume you mean the trucks that rather foolishly turned up with the wrong documentation ??? ... I turned up with the wrong documentation at the cop shop once, can I blame Brexit??? ... Chuckle

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 5:25 PM

Port delays anyone ??? ... Medical supplies and food supplies shortages anyone ??? ... IRA death squads out on the streets anyone ??? ... Nah, thought not

Chuckle ... Presume you mean the trucks that rather foolishly turned up with the wrong documentation ??? ... I turned up with the wrong documentation at the cop shop once, can I blame Brexit??? ... Chuckle

Chuckle. I wonder as the true impact of non tariff barriers emerge just how long you'll stick around for listening to us all say that we told you so? I reckon you'll follow Pelmethead into hiding.

For the record lorry movements are currently at 15% of normal so this is just the start.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-lorries-delayed-and-refused-entry-at-ports-as-new-trade-effects-begin-to-be-felt-12182181

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 8:37 PM

Chuckle. I wonder as the true impact of non tariff barriers emerge just how long you'll stick around for listening to us all say that we told you so? I reckon you'll follow Pelmethead into hiding.

For the record lorry movements are currently at 15% of normal so this is just the start.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-lorries-delayed-and-refused-entry-at-ports-as-new-trade-effects-begin-to-be-felt-12182181

Chuckle ... You guys are the experts on everything so do tell how much longer I will have to "stick around" for??? ... Bang, was that another IRA Brexit terrorist bomb I just heard???

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 8:46 PM

Chuckle ... You guys are the experts on everything so do tell how much longer I will have to "stick around" for??? ... Bang, was that another IRA Brexit terrorist bomb I just heard???

Oh I doubt you will hear any IRA bombs, no need as Boris has started the inevitable reunification by putting that border down the Irish sea.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 8:54 PM

Oh I doubt you will hear any IRA bombs, no need as Boris has started the inevitable reunification by putting that border down the Irish sea.

Chuckle ... So we wont now have a return to big time 'troubles' then as promised ... Another lie I presume to add to the list

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 9:09 PM

Chuckle ... So we wont now have a return to big time 'troubles' then as promised ... Another lie I presume to add to the list

No troubles, as Boris lied to the DUP and the voting public and agreed to the border in the Irish sea, its surprising that he's still alive

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-only-over-my-dead-body-will-there-be-border-irish-sea-2942026

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-08 9:15 PM

No troubles, as Boris lied to the DUP and the voting public and agreed to the border in the Irish sea, its surprising that he's still alive

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-only-over-my-dead-body-will-there-be-border-irish-sea-2942026

So no return to IRA troubles then ... A simple no would suffice

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 9:19 PM

No. But you might find that the UVF kick off again. People don't like being lied to.

According to the Independant the shortages in Supermarkets in Ireland (not just NI) has made the Irishh relax border checks. It also adds that Irish trucks are being turned back with incorrect paperwork. So it works both ways and shows that at least some parts of the EU need GB.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-09 9:31 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 9:19 PM

No. But you might find that the UVF kick off again. People don't like being lied to.

An expert on Irish terrorism now n'all to add to all your other fields of expertise on here ... As for "People dont like being lied to" you're right, thats why I dont like many folk on here

Archived