When And Children First ...

Birdbrain

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-11 9:50 AM

pelmetman - 2021-11-11 9:21 AM

They're being fitted next week......a month sooner than expected B-) .........

So stuff that up your LOSER pipe TWITcher (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Posted: 13 August 2021 10:29 AM by Pelmetman

Subject: RE: Building a house......

"I'd like to see you dig just 1 ton of our clay ...........

The glazing bloke is coming next Tuesday to measure up, they've quoted 10 weeks ........

-----

Dunearnin.....enjoying my Sunlit Uplands......Just spendin.."

Like Johnson you just can't stop lying.

Have you done much building work? :-S ........

In August they came to measure up and quote .........

Which was when they quoted 10 weeks ........

In October they came to fit the lantern and said their suppliers were hoping to deliver the windows before Christmas........

As it turns out the Byfolds and window have arrived and will be fitted next Thursday B-) ........

So a month early ;-) .........

Keep on Hating LOSER (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-11-11 7:26 PM

The glazing bloke is coming next Tuesday to measure up, they've quoted 10 weeks ........

-----

In October they came to fit the lantern and said their suppliers were hoping to deliver the windows before Christmas........

As it turns out the Byfolds and window have arrived and will be fitted next Thursday B-) ........

Isnt it mad that you have to justify works at your home to the bitches ... I get the feeling theres a lot of green eyed envy going on

Birdbrain - 2021-11-11 7:35 PM

-----

Isnt it mad that you have to justify works at your home to the bitches ... I get the feeling theres a lot of green eyed envy going on

Haha

-----

Yes.

In 1997 we bought a 1960s built bungalow with a flat roof.

In 1999 we replaced the flat roof with a pitched roof on the bungalow.

In 2000 I replaced the flat roof on the double garage with a pitched roof.

In 2002 I built a 42m2 brick and tiled roof workshop in the top garden.

In 2007 we had a 80m2 extension built into which I built a Endless Pool I bought new off Ebay and the rest is a gym.

In 2014 we ripped off the pitched roof on the double garage, installed a steel frame within the brickwork, increased the side wall height by 1m and increased the length to 10m, giving us a motorhome garage I can park the van in with the sea kayaks still on the roof.

Through out this list where I have referred to "we" that means that we commissioned a builder, "I" means that I got on the mixer and physically built it myself.

In 2020 we extended the kitchen / lounge creating a 110m2 open plan area. We had got planning permission in November 2019 and started this on the first day of the first lockdown. This was achieved by the fact that the builder "we" commissioned was our next door neighbour who worked on it while we lived in the gym at the other end of the house and cooked in the motorhome in the garage. The total build time was twelve weeks.

In addition to my domestic building projects I have also helped to spend more than £4.1 of your money, well at least the bit you paid to the EU, putting a park bench in the middle of a industrial wasteland.

So yes, I've "done much building work", which is why I find your slow progress so amusing, frankly I would have expected more planning and progress from a international business man like yourself, at the very least I would expect you to have the curtains up by now.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-11 10:58 PM

-----

Yes.

In 2007 we had a 80m2 extension built into which I built a Endless Pool I bought new off Ebay and the rest is a gym.

In 2014 we ripped off the pitched roof on the double garage, installed a steel frame within the brickwork, increased the side wall height by 1m and increased the length to 10m, giving us a motorhome garage I can park the van in with the sea kayaks still on the roof.

Through out this list where I have referred to "we" that means that we commissioned a builder, "I" means that I got on the mixer and physically built it myself.

In 2020 we extended the kitchen / lounge creating a 110m2 open plan area. We had got planning permission in November 2019 and started this on the first day of the first lockdown. This was achieved by the fact that the builder "we" commissioned was our next door neighbour who worked on it while we lived in the gym at the other end of the house and cooked in the motorhome in the garage. The total build time was twelve weeks.

In addition to my domestic building projects I have also helped to spend more than £4.1 of your money, well at least the bit you paid to the EU, putting a park bench in the middle of a industrial wasteland.

So yes, I've "done much building work", which is why I find your slow progress so amusing, frankly I would have expected more planning and progress from a international business man like yourself, at the very least I would expect you to have the curtains up by now.

All those extensions and getting on the mixer dont seem to have made you very happy though ... Why are you so obsessed with another members home works???

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 6:13 AM

... Thankfully we are still doing our bit helping those young male professionals ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59245288 ... We cancelled our lifeboat monthly donation

Thankfully most people in this country are not prepared to sit back and watch people drown.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/29/rnli-donations-soar-in-response-to-farages-migrant-criticism?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

... Thankfully we are still doing our bit helping those young male professionals ... https://www.bbc

.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59245288 ... We cancelled our lifeboat monthly donation

What a ludicrous thing to do (assuming you actually had one of course).

You think the RNLI should discriminate over who they pull out of the sea when they are in peril? I must admit having witnessed many shouts I despair at some of the morons they have to rescue. Often drunk idiotic Brits or even worse sober ones that have done ridiculous things but they never judge or discriminate. You have a paddle board and Kayak I believe. How would you feel if you got into bother and they turned up and said, Nah sorry mate, no Trans slap heads?

Shame on you.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 6:02 AM

-----

Yes.

All those extensions and getting on the mixer dont seem to have made you very happy though ... Why are you so obsessed with another members home works???

Indeed........He's a misrable LOSER ain't he (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman

-----

Yes.

Well if you want to willy wave :D .........

1982 bought a mobile home that needed renovating.........Did the work myself and made a profit.....

1984 bought our first house a two up two down that needed, rewiring, new plumbing, heating, windows, kitchen etc and landscaped the garden.........Did most of the work myself, had a navy engineer mate install the gas boiler.........Made a profit.........

1988 we bought a semi........not in bad nick, had tradesman replace the bathroom and kitchen, but I landscaped the garden..........

1996 bought another house and rented out our semi.....a grade 2 listed detached cottage which needed total renovation.......built a large Horace house, guest wing and workshop and landscaped the garden..... paid tradesmen to do most of the work......... Sold for a huge profit so semi retired :D.........

2004 bought a detached character cottage designed by a architect for himself.........Just needed decorating to personal taste and a workshop built inside the barn........bought some more farm land and......guess what? ;-) ......landscaped the garden........

Sold up in 2015 to retire and spend time traveling........

2016 bought another detached house which we thought we would be retiring to.......renovated it with the help of trades people ........and guess what?........landscaped the garden :D ........We rented it out whilst travelling and spending time looking after the MIL who had developed dementia........

2019 sold it as we decided we'd move back to Weymouth, and are now renovating it during a "Pandemic".........and guess what......I've landscaped the garden B-) .........

Perhaps you should of landscaped more gardens?......then you might not have become such a angry Lefty LOSER >:-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2021-11-12 9:10 AM

Perhaps you should of landscaped more gardens?......then you might not have become such a angry Lefty LOSER >:-) ..........

You asked if had "done much building work", as a way of implying that I knew little about the process / or a way to explain way your piss poor organisational skills on a building project that should have taken three months and is now running at over a year. I demonstrated that, yes I had. And that my projects were completed in a timely manner.

You seem a little preoccupied with making a profit on your works, which speaks for itself. I'm more interested in making a home.

And contrary to yours and s**tbrains suggestions that I am angry and unhappy, i'd like to reassure you that I'm not. I'm comfortable, happy and content in my life. I do though see that others aren't and would like to address that imbalance as I do not need to see someone in poverty to make feel superior to them - whereas you clearly do. Most of us, are where we are due to a tremendous amount of luck, to have been born in the "right" place at the "right" time, do you ever consider how you would cope if you were born in Syria or India? Or even if you were just sixteen now, living in a children's home in the UK?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-12 9:58 AM

You asked if had "done much building work", as a way of implying that I knew little about the process / or a way to explain way your piss poor organisational skills on a building project that should have taken three months and is now running at over a year. I demonstrated that, yes I had. And that my projects were completed in a timely manner.

You seem a little preoccupied with making a profit on your works, which speaks for itself. I'm more interested in making a home.

And contrary to yours and s**tbrains suggestions that I am angry and unhappy, i'd like to reassure you that I'm not. I'm comfortable, happy and content in my life. I do though see that others aren't and would like to address that imbalance as I do not need to see someone in poverty to make feel superior to them - whereas you clearly do. Most of us, are where we are due to a tremendous amount of luck, to have been born in the "right" place at the "right" time, do you ever consider how you would cope if you were born in Syria or India? Or even if you were just sixteen now, living in a children's home in the UK?

Aaah so I was born in the right place .......The East End of London? :-S ..........

At the right time.........Prolly right as by the time I left junior school I was able to become chief bum wiper and carer for my younger brother & sister, in the 2 bed rented flat where I was one of 6 *-) .........

How fecking lucky woz I (lol) (lol) (lol) .............

pelmetman - 2021-11-12 12:46 PM

Aaah so I was born in the right place .......The East End of London? :-S ..........

At the right time.........Prolly right as by the time I left junior school I was able to become chief bum wiper and carer for my younger brother & sister, in the 2 bed rented flat where I was one of 6 *-) .........

Very. You could have been born in Afghanistan or Palestine.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-12 8:39 AM

... Thankfully we are still doing our bit helping those young male professionals ... https://www.bbc

.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59245288 ... We cancelled our lifeboat monthly donation

You think the RNLI should discriminate over who they pull out of the sea when they are in peril? I must admit having witnessed many shouts I despair at some of the morons they have to rescue. Often drunk idiotic Brits or even worse sober ones that have done ridiculous things but they never judge or discriminate. You have a paddle board and Kayak I believe. How would you feel if you got into bother and they turned up and said, Nah sorry mate, no Trans slap heads?

Shame on you.

Crikey ... Yes I have a paddle board and kayak and if any of my family were out on either and got in distress but couldn't be rescued because the lifeboat had been called out to France to rescue young male professionals who dont need rescuing then I would be a liccle miffed, you being so caring would sacrifice your family no doubt ... Youve "witnessed many shouts" and its always drunk Brits ... Chuckle ... Bet they were Brexit voters n'all

Yes you have always struck me as a very happy and content kinda fella ... Those your so concerned about why dont you donate your motorhome to help em seen as you never use it???

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 4:15 PM

Shame on you.

Crikey ... Yes I have a paddle board and kayak and if any of my family were out on either and got in distress but couldn't be rescued because the lifeboat had been called out to France to rescue young male professionals who dont need rescuing then I would be a liccle miffed, you being so caring would sacrifice your family no doubt ... Youve "witnessed many shouts" and its always drunk Brits ... Chuckle ... Bet they were Brexit voters n'all

Having spent more than ten years as a DLA and LOM with the RNLI, I can confirm that a high proportion of call outs involved alcohol. Followed closely by people using craft that were not seaworthy. I don't know for certain if they were Brexit voters or not, but given the stupidity that they displayed in going afloat whilst p*ssed, I'd say that there's a high chance they were.

pelmetman - 2021-11-12 12:46 PM......................................

Can't all have been bad, can it Dave? I thought you said your dad bought Horace? Not bad going from a rented two bedroom flat and 6 kids. I bet he didn't park Horace in the street either!

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-12 4:49 PM

Shame on you.

Having spent more than ten years as a DLA and LOM with the RNLI, I can confirm that a high proportion of call outs involved alcohol. Followed closely by people using craft that were not seaworthy. I don't know for certain if they were Brexit voters or not, but given the stupidity that they displayed in going afloat whilst p*ssed, I'd say that there's a high chance they were.

Hey princess lets hope those drunk SNP and Labour MPs didn't get into a boat in Gibraltar ... https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/12/ben-wallace-accused-of-smear-tactics-by-snp-to-distract-from-sleaze-row-15592167/ ... Went there in't motorhome one year and theres some choppy waters ... Bet them three drunks are Brexit voters n'all

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 4:16 PM

Yes you have always struck me as a very happy and content kinda fella ... Those your so concerned about why dont you donate your motorhome to help em seen as you never use it???

Why do you suggest I never use my motorhome?

Shame on you.

An overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy in the middle of the biggest shipping lane in the world probably does need rescuing. So just to be clear, are you saying if the RNLI are called to a migrant boat in distress they should refuse to go out just in case they are needed to rescue you on your paddle board near the beach, which to be honest would probably be an Inshore D class dinghy or if you are really lucky some young fit student on a surfboard, I doubt they will be sending an all weather Shannon class out to you.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-12 9:27 PM

Shame on you.

An overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy in the middle of the biggest shipping lane in the world probably does need rescuing. So just to be clear, are you saying if the RNLI are called to a migrant boat in distress they should refuse to go out just in case they are needed to rescue you on your paddle board near the beach, which to be honest would probably be an Inshore D class dinghy or if you are really lucky some young fit student on a surfboard, I doubt they will be sending an all weather Shannon class out to you.

So you'd put yourself in danger and get on a knowingly "overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy" with all those women and children in France, a country that isnt "racist" like Blighty when you could quite easily claim asylum there??? ... Who's forcing these young professionals to get on the "overloaded" boats ??? ... Why do those young future city workers want to put them and their families at such risk when they dont have to??? ... I know you live in lalaland but you do know those supplying the boats give a number and tell the migrants to ring our lifeboats they need rescuing as they are in danger dont ya and I suppose you wouldnt mind if one of our brave lifeboat types was killed or injured rescuing those who want to bleed our benefits system and take money away from pensioners, hospitals, cops etc etc??? ... Why havent you taken any in when you have the space, the money and the time???

Archived