When And Children First ...

Birdbrain

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-12 5:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 4:16 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-12 9:58 AM

pelmetman - 2021-11-12 9:10 AM

Well if you want to willy wave :D .........

Perhaps you should of landscaped more gardens?......then you might not have become such a angry Lefty LOSER >:-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

You asked if had "done much building work", as a way of implying that I knew little about the process / or a way to explain way your piss poor organisational skills on a building project that should have taken three months and is now running at over a year. I demonstrated that, yes I had. And that my projects were completed in a timely manner.

You seem a little preoccupied with making a profit on your works, which speaks for itself. I'm more interested in making a home.

And contrary to yours and s**tbrains suggestions that I am angry and unhappy, i'd like to reassure you that I'm not. I'm comfortable, happy and content in my life. I do though see that others aren't and would like to address that imbalance as I do not need to see someone in poverty to make feel superior to them - whereas you clearly do. Most of us, are where we are due to a tremendous amount of luck, to have been born in the "right" place at the "right" time, do you ever consider how you would cope if you were born in Syria or India? Or even if you were just sixteen now, living in a children's home in the UK?

Yes you have always struck me as a very happy and content kinda fella ... Those your so concerned about why dont you donate your motorhome to help em seen as you never use it???

Why do you suggest I never use my motorhome?

Chuckle ... For once be honest

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2021-11-13 6:49 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-12 5:08 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 4:16 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-12 9:58 AM

pelmetman - 2021-11-12 9:10 AM

Well if you want to willy wave :D .........

Perhaps you should of landscaped more gardens?......then you might not have become such a angry Lefty LOSER >:-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

You asked if had "done much building work", as a way of implying that I knew little about the process / or a way to explain way your piss poor organisational skills on a building project that should have taken three months and is now running at over a year. I demonstrated that, yes I had. And that my projects were completed in a timely manner.

You seem a little preoccupied with making a profit on your works, which speaks for itself. I'm more interested in making a home.

And contrary to yours and s**tbrains suggestions that I am angry and unhappy, i'd like to reassure you that I'm not. I'm comfortable, happy and content in my life. I do though see that others aren't and would like to address that imbalance as I do not need to see someone in poverty to make feel superior to them - whereas you clearly do. Most of us, are where we are due to a tremendous amount of luck, to have been born in the "right" place at the "right" time, do you ever consider how you would cope if you were born in Syria or India? Or even if you were just sixteen now, living in a children's home in the UK?

Yes you have always struck me as a very happy and content kinda fella ... Those your so concerned about why dont you donate your motorhome to help em seen as you never use it???

Why do you suggest I never use my motorhome?

Chuckle ... For once be honest

Well as I know where I am currently sat drinking my morning coffee, I can only conclude that pretty much like most of the stuff you post on here, it's just based on one of your uneducated hunches. And yet again is wrong.

Birdbrain - 2021-11-13 6:47 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-12 9:27 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 4:15 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-12 8:39 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-12 6:13 AM

... Thankfully we are still doing our bit helping those young male professionals ... https://www.bbc

.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59245288 ... We cancelled our lifeboat monthly donation

What a ludicrous thing to do (assuming you actually had one of course).

You think the RNLI should discriminate over who they pull out of the sea when they are in peril? I must admit having witnessed many shouts I despair at some of the morons they have to rescue. Often drunk idiotic Brits or even worse sober ones that have done ridiculous things but they never judge or discriminate. You have a paddle board and Kayak I believe. How would you feel if you got into bother and they turned up and said, Nah sorry mate, no Trans slap heads?

Shame on you.

Crikey ... Yes I have a paddle board and kayak and if any of my family were out on either and got in distress but couldn't be rescued because the lifeboat had been called out to France to rescue young male professionals who dont need rescuing then I would be a liccle miffed, you being so caring would sacrifice your family no doubt ... Youve "witnessed many shouts" and its always drunk Brits ... Chuckle ... Bet they were Brexit voters n'all

An overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy in the middle of the biggest shipping lane in the world probably does need rescuing. So just to be clear, are you saying if the RNLI are called to a migrant boat in distress they should refuse to go out just in case they are needed to rescue you on your paddle board near the beach, which to be honest would probably be an Inshore D class dinghy or if you are really lucky some young fit student on a surfboard, I doubt they will be sending an all weather Shannon class out to you.

So you'd put yourself in danger and get on a knowingly "overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy" with all those women and children in France, a country that isnt "racist" like Blighty when you could quite easily claim asylum there??? ... Who's forcing these young professionals to get on the "overloaded" boats ??? ... Why do those young future city workers want to put them and their families at such risk when they dont have to??? ... I know you live in lalaland but you do know those supplying the boats give a number and tell the migrants to ring our lifeboats they need rescuing as they are in danger dont ya and I suppose you wouldnt mind if one of our brave lifeboat types was killed or injured rescuing those who want to bleed our benefits system and take money away from pensioners, hospitals, cops etc etc??? ... Why havent you taken any in when you have the space, the money and the time???

Who knows what desperate things any of us would do if we were in their situation. I watched a short documentary the other day following some of the migrants at Calais and their desperate attempt to cross the channel. One guy tried several times and nearly died doing so and in the end gave up and settled in France and was very happy there. He decided it was crazy which it is but the point here is that it doesnt matter how crazy it is or how stupid a decision it is to cross the channel in a tiny overloaded and unsafe dinghy. It doesnt matter that if are a p*ssed up idiot on a child's beach toy thats got swept out to sea or if you are professional sailor in a yacht thats sinking the RNLI will rescue you or at least will try to without discrimination and that is exactly how it should be.

That I am sure is how the brave lifeboat men and women look at it, well I know it is. In a recent Saving lives at sea documentary they showed a rescue of Migrants that the RNLI carried out. They hauled up about 30 including women and Children from mid channel and without doubt there was no way that boat was going to make it so most probably lives saved. Word must have got out and a crowd had gathered at the harbour to Boo and Jeer at the Lifeboat crew. Shame on them. Disgusting.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-13 9:06 AM

... Thankfully we are still doing our bit helping those young male professionals ... https://www.bbc

.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59245288 ... We cancelled our lifeboat monthly donation

You think the RNLI should discriminate over who they pull out of the sea when they are in peril? I must admit having witnessed many shouts I despair at some of the morons they have to rescue. Often drunk idiotic Brits or even worse sober ones that have done ridiculous things but they never judge or discriminate. You have a paddle board and Kayak I believe. How would you feel if you got into bother and they turned up and said, Nah sorry mate, no Trans slap heads?

Shame on you.

Crikey ... Yes I have a paddle board and kayak and if any of my family were out on either and got in distress but couldn't be rescued because the lifeboat had been called out to France to rescue young male professionals who dont need rescuing then I would be a liccle miffed, you being so caring would sacrifice your family no doubt ... Youve "witnessed many shouts" and its always drunk Brits ... Chuckle ... Bet they were Brexit voters n'all

An overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy in the middle of the biggest shipping lane in the world probably does need rescuing. So just to be clear, are you saying if the RNLI are called to a migrant boat in distress they should refuse to go out just in case they are needed to rescue you on your paddle board near the beach, which to be honest would probably be an Inshore D class dinghy or if you are really lucky some young fit student on a surfboard, I doubt they will be sending an all weather Shannon class out to you.

So you'd put yourself in danger and get on a knowingly "overloaded and in danger of sinking dinghy" with all those women and children in France, a country that isnt "racist" like Blighty when you could quite easily claim asylum there??? ... Who's forcing these young professionals to get on the "overloaded" boats ??? ... Why do those young future city workers want to put them and their families at such risk when they dont have to??? ... I know you live in lalaland but you do know those supplying the boats give a number and tell the migrants to ring our lifeboats they need rescuing as they are in danger dont ya and I suppose you wouldnt mind if one of our brave lifeboat types was killed or injured rescuing those who want to bleed our benefits system and take money away from pensioners, hospitals, cops etc etc??? ... Why havent you taken any in when you have the space, the money and the time???

Who knows what desperate things any of us would do if we were in their situation. I watched a short documentary the other day following some of the migrants at Calais and their desperate attempt to cross the channel. One guy tried several times and nearly died doing so and in the end gave up and settled in France and was very happy there. He decided it was crazy which it is but the point here is that it doesnt matter how crazy it is or how stupid a decision it is to cross the channel in a tiny overloaded and unsafe dinghy. It doesnt matter that if are a p*ssed up idiot on a child's beach toy thats got swept out to sea or if you are professional sailor in a yacht thats sinking the RNLI will rescue you or at least will try to without discrimination and that is exactly how it should be.

That I am sure is how the brave lifeboat men and women look at it, well I know it is. In a recent Saving lives at sea documentary they showed a rescue of Migrants that the RNLI carried out. They hauled up about 30 including women and Children from mid channel and without doubt there was no way that boat was going to make it so most probably lives saved. Word must have got out and a crowd had gathered at the harbour to Boo and Jeer at the Lifeboat crew. Shame on them. Disgusting.

"it we were in their situation" ... Chuckle ... You mean the situation where they are in a safe country, a country that isnt racist like Blighty??? Wake up and if your that bothered house one as you have the space, hypocrisy lives

Birdbrain - 2021-11-13 9:52 AM

Shame on you.

"it we were in their situation" ... Chuckle ... You mean the situation where they are in a safe country, a country that isnt racist like Blighty??? Wake up and if your that bothered house one as you have the space, hypocrisy lives

Thats not what we were discussing though, whether they should stay in France or not or whichever country they arrive at was not the question here. You seem to think that we shouldnt be rescuing them and the RNLI should leave them to drown. So much so you say you have withdrawn your funding to them because they saved refugees. If thats true I find it very sad indeed.

I wish they would stay in France for their own safety. Better still, the British should negotiate with France a way of processing UK asylum claims on French soil so nobody has to make that journey.

The program I watched the other day, the poor migrants were saying they wanted to go to England because there were no racists there and that people would accept them. 8-) I think they are delusional sadly.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-13 11:22 AM

Shame on you.

Thats not what we were discussing though, whether they should stay in France or not or whichever country they arrive at was not the question here. You seem to think that we shouldnt be rescuing them and the RNLI should leave them to drown. So much so you say you have withdrawn your funding to them because they saved refugees. If thats true I find it very sad indeed.

I wish they would stay in France for their own safety. Better still, the British should negotiate with France a way of processing UK asylum claims on French soil so nobody has to make that journey.

The program I watched the other day, the poor migrants were saying they wanted to go to England because there were no racists there and that people would accept them. 8-) I think they are delusional sadly.

The RNLI in the vast majority of times they've travelled over to France havent "saved refugees" though, they've given them a lift, theres a difference and I dont care for them being used as a taxi service by chancers ... The problem with our differing views is that I dont want any of em, not in my country or especially in my town but I get em, you do want em in your country and my town but not your village and I get em ... Why dont you take just one and show just how caring you are

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 6:57 AM

Meanwhile in the real world ... https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/gofundme-batley-teacher-in-hiding-21019625 ... We still have a real refugee who with his family have had to flee their home because of persecution and death threats

July? He is now back working at another school.

Meanwhile

FB_IMG_1627767372287_compress66.thumb.jpg.7811398fa13885d28113ef3b6762b573.jpg

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 6:20 AM

Shame on you.

The RNLI in the vast majority of times they've travelled over to France havent "saved refugees" though, they've given them a lift, theres a difference and I dont care for them being used as a taxi service by chancers ... The problem with our differing views is that I dont want any of em, not in my country or especially in my town but I get em, you do want em in your country and my town but not your village and I get em ... Why dont you take just one and show just how caring you are

I am not aware of the RNLI travelling over to France to give Asylum seekers "a lift". Ive only seen them rescue people mid channel who were very much in danger so perhaps you can provide some evidence of them going over to France to pick up refugees there who were not in danger.

This is quite old now but it seems some of them have prospered quite well in your neck of the woods and as I have told you before, we do have them here. I know a couple of Syrian lads that work on one of the farms.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/refugee-week-meet-eight-refugees-11504102

Barryd999 - 2021-11-14 11:01 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 6:20 AM

Shame on you.

I am not aware of the RNLI travelling over to France to give Asylum seekers "a lift". Ive only seen them rescue people mid channel who were very much in danger so perhaps you can provide some evidence of them going over to France to pick up refugees there who were not in danger.

This is quite old now but it seems some of them have prospered quite well in your neck of the woods and as I have told you before, we do have them here. I know a couple of Syrian lads that work on one of the farms.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/refugee-week-meet-eight-refugees-11504102

Yes heres a few more who prospered in my "neck of the woods" ... https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/failed-algerian-asylum-seeker-jailed-4984836 ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6798801/Sudanese-asylum-seeker-lied-age-faces-jail-underpass-attack-17-year-old-girl.html ... Youve still not said how many young male professionals you have taken in

CurtainRaiser - 2021-11-14 10:01 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 6:57 AM

Meanwhile in the real world ... https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/gofundme-batley-teacher-in-hiding-21019625 ... We still have a real refugee who with his family have had to flee their home because of persecution and death threats

July? He is now back working at another school.

Meanwhile

Wheres he working???

Armed migrant law breaker thugs set to mount an armed attack on those defending their country ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10200791/Poland-braced-major-attack-weaponised-migrants-Belarus-TONIGHT-aiming-reach-EU.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline ... If these are the young male professionals Barry talks about I cant see them getting jobs in the city here that quick

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 3:34 PM

Armed migrant law breaker thugs set to mount an armed attack on those defending their country ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10200791/Poland-braced-major-attack-weaponised-migrants-Belarus-TONIGHT-aiming-reach-EU.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline ... If these are the young male professionals Barry talks about I cant see them getting jobs in the city here that quick

Trafficked by a right wing tin pot dictator to weaken the EU and cause disharmony. That will be Johnson in a few years time. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-11-14 4:21 PM

Trafficked by a right wing tin pot dictator to weaken the EU and cause disharmony. That will be Johnson in a few years time. (lol)

When did Communists become rightwingers? 8-) ..........

Weapons for migrants good if supplied by those Barry likes ... Weapons for migrants bad if supplied by those Barry dont like ... Lordy

pelmetman - 2021-11-14 4:26 PM

This is where you constantly get confused which is why you often think Hitler was a lefty. *-)

Lukaschenko's policies are close to Facism, his ideology is very Nationalist. He is able to appeal to the commies though as well because of his old school Soviet style rhetoric but his country is run on crony and state Capitalism. Starting to sound familiar just in a more Etonian way? (lol)

Extreme right and extreme left often meet in the middle. Why do you think there were both in the Brexit Party for example?

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 5:19 PM

Weapons for migrants good if supplied by those Barry likes ... Weapons for migrants bad if supplied by those Barry dont like ... Lordy

Eh? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Where have I said arming migrants is good? Ever.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-14 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2021-11-14 4:26 PM

This is where you constantly get confused which is why you often think Hitler was a lefty. *-)

Lukaschenko's policies are close to Facism, his ideology is very Nationalist. He is able to appeal to the commies though as well because of his old school Soviet style rhetoric but his country is run on crony and state Capitalism. Starting to sound familiar just in a more Etonian way? (lol)

Extreme right and extreme left often meet in the middle. Why do you think there were both in the Brexit Party for example?

I'd recommend this book but beyond the title he'd find it a struggle.

https://tinyurl.com/mh8a7dyw

Barryd999 - 2021-11-14 5:40 PM

I can only presume from all your other right wing hate posts that if the weapons provided to migrant chancers were from a more acceptable to you hard left government you'd be in heaven ... Wether the weapons are from right or left I can presume you'll condemn the chancer migrants for taking them wether they use them or not???

Birdbrain - 2021-11-14 6:29 PM

I can only presume from all your other right wing hate posts that if the weapons provided to migrant chancers were from a more acceptable to you hard left government you'd be in heaven ... Wether the weapons are from right or left I can presume you'll condemn the chancer migrants for taking them wether they use them or not???

Are you bored today or summat? WTF Are you on about? You are now "assuming" stuff about me based on nothing I have said ever about arming migrants. Of course it would never be acceptable for migrants to take up arms or any civilian in Europe unless there was a just reason to do so like being threatened with a gun, knife etc.

I dont think any of us have any real idea whats going on at that border but the key culprit here seems to be Lukashenko. Hard left! (lol) Yeah a true Commie me eh? Ex member and supporter of the Tory party turned communist. Get a grip.

Barryd999 - 2021-11-14 6:46 PM

Are you bored today or summat? WTF Are you on about? You are now "assuming" stuff about me based on nothing I have said ever about arming migrants. Of course it would never be acceptable for migrants to take up arms or any civilian in Europe unless there was a just reason to do so like being threatened with a gun, knife etc.

I dont think any of us have any real idea whats going on at that border but the key culprit here seems to be Lukashenko. Hard left! (lol) Yeah a true Commie me eh? Ex member and supporter of the Tory party turned communist. Get a grip.

Calm down ... You say all sorts of stuff about the likes of me and David and your usual hate figures up and down internet world and you get a little back and you dont like it ... You may well have been a member of a centre right party at one time but now, as in the last election you supported and campaigned for a hard left populist, a hard left populist currently suspended from his own party for racism so I would say in just a few short years youve become a bit extreme, an extremist actually, you know an extremist like your fellow squad types call me and to top off your extremism you find criminality and violence "very funny" ... One has to ask where your thoughts will be in another few short years if its only taken a short time to turn you into your current self ... SFH Barry

Birdbrain - 2021-11-15 6:49 AM

Barryd999 - 2021-11-14 6:46 PM

Calm down ... You say all sorts of stuff about the likes of me and David and your usual hate figures up and down internet world and you get a little back and you dont like it ... You may well have been a member of a centre right party at one time but now, as in the last election you supported and campaigned for a hard left populist, a hard left populist currently suspended from his own party for racism so I would say in just a few short years youve become a bit extreme, an extremist actually, you know an extremist like your fellow squad types call me and to top off your extremism you find criminality and violence "very funny" ... One has to ask where your thoughts will be in another few short years if its only taken a short time to turn you into your current self ... SFH Barry

Yes because Brexit turned the Tory party into an extremist corrupt party so the majority of the electorate including myself voted for other parties but it still wasnt enough sadly to stop them. That of course does not make me or them extreme. We could argue that yours and Pelmets views and others who held similar enabled the Tories to go down the path they have.

Perhaps we should ask the other members if they consider my political views extreme compared to yours.

Lukashenko needs dealing with. This is shaping up to be a real humanitarian crisis and Lukashenko is to blame. Somethings got to give, This is Europe not Iraq. I guess Lukashenko is counting on the EU persuading Poland to let them in so we can deal with them and that is probably what will happen. These poor people have been conned though. If they are from a state in Iraq that is stable they probably wont have grounds for Asylum anyway and are just suffering misery as pawns in Lukashenko's retaliation for sanctions, sanctions which were justly deserved.

It looks dreadful.

Archived