Johnsons lockdown parties

Bulletguy

John52 - 2021-12-10 1:55 PM

I don't know who could challenge Johnson for the leadership, because one of the first things he did,like any budding Dictator, was to get rid of anyone who could.

With the pelmetheads still expecting sunlit uplands, a challenger might prefer to wait until the pelmetheads realise they have been conned. Otherwise they will blame the new boy for the failure of Brexit.

Brexit is a cult and Johnson is their Dear Leader. Whoever takes over would have to swear an allegiance to upholding the cult beliefs.

This article was written earlier this year but it's as true today as it was back then. Chilling stuff.

A dangerous cult now runs Britain – the worshippers at the Temple of Johnson

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/may/28/cult-britain-boris-johnson-prime-minister

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who could challenge Johnson for the leadership, because one of the first things he did,like any budding Dictator, was to get rid of anyone who could.

With the pelmetheads still expecting sunlit uplands, a challenger might prefer to wait until the pelmetheads realise they have been conned. Otherwise they will blame the new boy for the failure of Brexit.

The knives are out. This is actually true it seems

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/tory-leadership-contenders-circling-boris-johnson-mps-say-1345291

631423510_liztrussparties.jpg.386b17557c56f75428e293d991ff632c.jpg

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-12-10 3:24 PM

The knives are out. This is actually true it seems

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/tory-leadership-contenders-circling-boris-johnson-mps-say-1345291

If you say it's true.......then it's a LIE >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-12-09 6:05 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-09 1:34 PM

John52 - 2021-12-09 7:22 AM

pelmetman - 2021-12-08 7:40 PM

Why are you blaming Boris for the actions of a Guardianista like yourself? 8-) ........

Dontcha think you should be asking her why she felt so entitled? :-| ........

Just askin >:-) ..........

Dontcha think you should be asking why she is thrown to the wolves and Johnson is protecting all the others?

So you think she should keep her job? 8-) .........

Why's that? :-| .........

Oh yeah she's one of yours ain't she........a Guardian/BBC Twerp (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I did not say she should keep her job

I asked why those who organised and attended the party should keep theirs?

Bearing in mind the 'Guardian/BBC twerp' is the only one with the decency to resign when she wasn't even at the party.

She was just doing her job of Johnson's Spin Doctor. Calling a party a business meeting. Thats what Spin Doctors do - at least those who work for the likes of Johnson.

So why should those who organised and attended the party not be named?

So why should those who organised and attended the party keep their jobs?

So that wont be Boris then ;-) ........

As I suspect he has better things to do than organise a P1ss up for civil servants :-| ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-10 6:47 PM

As I suspect he has better things to do than organise a P1ss up for civil servants :-| ........

That well maybe, but if so why is he making such a pigs ear of running the country?

Maybe the civil service had more sense that to let Boris plan their p1ss ups in their partys?

Why are you blaming Boris for the actions of a Guardianista like yourself? 8-) ........

Dontcha think you should be asking why she is thrown to the wolves and Johnson is protecting all the others?

Oh yeah she's one of yours ain't she........a Guardian/BBC Twerp (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Bearing in mind the 'Guardian/BBC twerp' is the only one with the decency to resign when she wasn't even at the party.

She was just doing her job of Johnson's Spin Doctor. Calling a party a business meeting. Thats what Spin Doctors do - at least those who work for the likes of Johnson.

It wont be Johnson because he has blocked the investigation into the Party he did attend and several others.

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/12/08/boris-johnson-blocks-investigation-into-his-attendance-at-downing-street-lockdown-parties/

Thats who you are supporting. Shameful.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-12-10 8:32 PM

It wont be Johnson because he has blocked the investigation into the Party he did attend and several others.

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/12/08/boris-johnson-blocks-investigation-into-his-attendance-at-downing-street-lockdown-parties/

According to LIEline times *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2021-12-10 8:11 PM

That well maybe, but if so why is he making such a pigs ear of running the country?

Maybe the civil service had more sense that to let Boris plan their p1ss ups in their partys?

But he's not is he Rich ;-) ........

Coz according to the Remoaners we should be up to our necks in a deep recession, have 800k job losses instead of 1.2 million job vacancies, plus a house price crash.......Not to mention he got us to the front of the vaccine queue :D ...........

BUT he does have a vociferous Remoaner biased media who like their ilk on on here are furious that the UK hasn't gone t*ts up *-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-10 9:02 PM

Tracker - 2021-12-10 8:11 PM

But he's not is he Rich ;-) ........

Coz according to the Remoaners we should be up to our necks in a deep recession, have 800k job losses instead of 1.2 million job vacancies, plus a house price crash.......Not to mention he got us to the front of the vaccine queue :D ...........

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1534017/UK-trade-data-post-Brexit-GDP-EU-evg

pelmetman - 2021-12-10 8:38 PM

LOL! I seem to remember you said similar when they reported Cummings being spotted breaking lock down in Barnard Castle. How did that one work out in the end?

What I would like to know is are you too stupid to see Johnson for the liar and charlatan that he is or do you just not care? I hope its the former. His popularity rating is at an all time low this week so clearly the other "slow" members of the electorate are starting to get it. I sincerely hope that this is the beginning of the end for him. What a fine Christmas that would be.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-10 9:46 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-10 8:38 PM

LOL! I seem to remember you said similar when they reported Cummings being spotted breaking lock down in Barnard Castle. How did that one work out in the end?

What I would like to know is are you too stupid to see Johnson for the liar and charlatan that he is or do you just not care? I hope its the former.

Both......he's stupid and doesn't care. His posts make that clear and look how he keeps getting shot in the foot. That's because of his stupidity.

A party list has now been published showing NINE parties took place during November and December. London was on Tier 3 lockdown at this time.

One of the parties (what Johnson refers to as "gatherings") was held to celebrate Cummings departure.

All taxpayer funded.........naturally.

Johnson denies breaking any rules........what does anyone expect from a pathological LIAR?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59638491

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-17 1:57 PM

Well, well. The civil servant charged with investigating Christmas parties is… accused of having hosted them.

The internal investigation led by the Cabinet Secretary looks less and less credible by the day.

https://order-order.com/2021/12/17/cabinet-secretarys-office-hosted-christmas-parties-last-december/

On Guido as well!! (lol)

They are so wrapped up in corruption, law breaking and downright incompetence they even managed to appoint one of the guilty parties to investigate the illegal parties! (lol) You really couldnt make it up.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-17 5:12 PM......................

They are so wrapped up in corruption, law breaking and downright incompetence they even managed to appoint one of the guilty parties to investigate the illegal parties! (lol) You really couldn't make it up.

Be reasonable Barry, how else are they supposed to get the answer they want? (lol) (lol) (lol)

Oh this just keeps getting better!! Johnson and his slimy sleazeballs dig their own graves!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Top civil servant Simon Case quits No 10 party probe amid rule breach claims (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

The UK's top civil servant has stepped aside from his role leading an inquiry into Downing Street lockdown parties, after it emerged an event was held in his own office.

Simon Case had been due to report on claims Covid rules were broken at events for staff last year.

So the case is over for Case....he's out and Sue Grays in. She's second permanent secretary at the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities.

Sue will keep "levelling up" by blocking witnesses and evidence she considers "unhelpful to the cause", then keep shuffling the deckchairs around until she gets the result Johnson wants.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59701369

Bulletguy - 2021-12-17 11:47 PM

Oh this just keeps getting better!! Johnson and his slimy sleazeballs dig their own graves!! (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

Top civil servant Simon Case quits No 10 party probe amid rule breach claims (lol)(lol)(lol)(lol)

The UK's top civil servant has stepped aside from his role leading an inquiry into Downing Street lockdown parties, after it emerged an event was held in his own office.

Simon Case had been due to report on claims Covid rules were broken at events for staff last year.

So the case is over for Case....he's out and Sue Grays in. She's second permanent secretary at the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities.

Sue will keep "levelling up" by blocking witnesses and evidence she considers "unhelpful to the cause", then keep shuffling the deckchairs around until she gets the result Johnson wants.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59701369

And still the Tories keep digging...

Sue Gray who will now carry out the investigation is known as the "most powerful person that you've never heard of". A civil servant who has regularly broken the law.

“Even when a document trail exists, Ms Gray is enthusiastic about keeping it a secret. We know that she advised special advisers on how to destroy email (by "double-deletion") to thwart FOIA requesters. She did not advise them on the requirements of the code on public record-keeping. We also know, via the Freedom of Information Act, that she kept no log of why, how or when she destroys documents (contrary to that guidance)."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33431580

And the cavalier arrogance continues.......don't look here, nothing to see where Johnson is. :-(

Tory chairman says there's 'no need' to probe 'No10 party PM attended' in first lockdown

The shameless Tory chairman today claimed there was no need to probe claims of a No10 party in the first lockdown.

Boris Johnson allegedly joined around 20 civil servants and Tory aides on May 15 last year for pizza and wine inside Downing Street and in the garden, with some staying late into the evening.

Yet Oliver Dowden said “I don't think there's a need” for Cabinet Secretary Simon Case to include the probe in his inquiry into four gatherings in winter 2020.

The Conservative Party chair also boasted he was "confident" the inquiry will "vindicate" Boris Johnson's claims no rules were broken.

The Prime Minister allegedly told one attendee on May 15 that they deserved a drink for “beating back” the virus - even though 314 people had died that day.

At the time, people were banned from mixing outdoors with more than one person from a different household, while indoor gatherings were strictly forbidden.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-chairman-says-theres-no-25722956

Of course Gray is now heading the inquiry after Case was compromised. The drums of whitewash are already being delivered and she will conclude "no lockdown rules broken" as her Master commands her to.

Archived