Johnsons lockdown parties

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-12-08 6:50 PM

malc d - 2021-12-08 5:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-12-08 4:02 PM

Stratton resigned; https://www.politics.co.uk/news-in-brief/allegra-stratton-resigns/

Johnsons house of clowns is crumbling.......we need him gone.

She made a really tearful apology on TV

She seems genuinely gutted that she got caught.

:-|

I've just watched it

Reminded me of the video of Mick Phillpot crying for the camera.

Because his eyes were dry, just like hers.

She wasn't too upset to change the subject and claim credit for COP 26

Indeed ;-) .........

I never trust Guardian types........ far too self entitled for me :-| .........

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barryd999 - 2021-12-08 6:49 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-08 6:45 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-08 2:59 PM

pelmetman - 2021-12-08 2:12 PM

Angela Stratton is SOooo typical of those Guardian types >:-) ..........

"The former Guardian and BBC journalist, 41, described as 'very well connected' and 'part of the ''elitist'' Islington crowd', advised Chancellor Rishi Sunak, where she was credited with coming up with the slogan 'Eat Out to Help Out' and the nickname 'Dishy Rishi'. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10287453/The-spokeswoman-non-job-exposed-No10-Christmas-party.html

You'll never guess who she is married to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegra_Stratton

Note that she is paid £100 000 a year in public money to hold press conferences that never took place in a purpose built £3 million publicly paid for room she never officially used…

…and now goes down in history for a pretend press conference in which she revealed the PM’s lies.

That seems a bit cruel seeing as she's a Guardianista just like you ;-) .........

But then again to be fair as a Commie, you are prolly more Guardianasty like your hero's the Corbyn's >:-) ............

Why are you even supporting the Tories Dave?

Prior to Brexit and his wife inheriting, he wasn't!

pelmetman - 2015-02-10 5:03 PM

I see the Tories are still looking after their rich bum chums *-) ...........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2946926/Anger-dirty-deal-saw-1-100-UK-holders-HSBC-Swiss-accounts-dodge-prosecution-bank-s-boss-walked-Government-job.html

Do we really want more of the same? :-S ............

Guest pelmetman

"The former Guardian and BBC journalist, 41, described as 'very well connected' and 'part of the ''elitist'' Islington crowd', advised Chancellor Rishi Sunak, where she was credited with coming up with the slogan 'Eat Out to Help Out' and the nickname 'Dishy Rishi'. "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10287453/The-spokeswoman-non-job-exposed-No10-Christmas-party.html

Note that she is paid £100 000 a year in public money to hold press conferences that never took place in a purpose built £3 million publicly paid for room she never officially used…

…and now goes down in history for a pretend press conference in which she revealed the PM’s lies.

That seems a bit cruel seeing as she's a Guardianista just like you ;-) .........

But then again to be fair as a Commie, you are prolly more Guardianasty like your hero's the Corbyn's >:-) ............

Why are you even supporting the Tories Dave? Everyone is a lefty to you so what are you doing with the Tories seeing as your favourite racist after Johnson is describing them as Twendy London Elitist liberals. His words not mine. surely your natural home is with Farages Reform party isn't it? He might get shot of Tim not so Nice Tice though if he wants a shot at the title.

Why are you blaming Boris for the actions of a Guardianista like yourself? 8-) ........

Dontcha think you should be asking her why she felt so entitled? :-| ........

Just askin >:-) ..........

I must write to the Police Complaints puppets because every time I am doing 70 on the motorway other drivers overtake me breaking the speed limit law with total impunity.

This is grossly unfair as I am effectively being penalised by longer journey times because of not breaking the law.

Never mind that they were not endangering me or inconveniencing me or anyone else - it's just plain wrong but I suspect that the self righteous electorate and media would only get excited enough to show their political bias enough to spout pomposity if Boris or one of his cohorts was the speedster?

For journalists to hijack an Omicron related press conference to try and make themselves look important is also an unforgivable dilution of Boris's message, especially as the vast majority of us don't give a toss about what happened in private a year ago.

Life is not fair - get used to it 'cos it ain't gonna change anytime soon.

Tracker - 2021-12-08 7:57 PM

the vast majority of us don't give a toss about what happened in private a year ago.

Would you say that if you were one of the Students fined £10,000 (a huge sum for them) and expelled for doing what Johnson did 2 days later?

I must write to the Police Complaints puppets because every time I am doing 70 on the motorway other drivers overtake me breaking the speed limit law with total impunity.

This is grossly unfair as I am effectively being penalised by longer journey times because of not breaking the law.

Never mind that they were not endangering me or inconveniencing me or anyone else - it's just plain wrong but I suspect that the self righteous electorate and media would only get excited enough to show their political bias enough to spout pomposity if Boris or one of his cohorts was the speedster?

For journalists to hijack an Omicron related press conference to try and make themselves look important is also an unforgivable dilution of Boris's message, especially as the vast majority of us don't give a toss about what happened in private a year ago.

"I was managing a 26 bedded paediatric ward, filled with adults, sending people to ICU, watching people die without their families around them, even as I worried about how much oxygen we had left.

Certainly no stilton or merlot to be found in the hospital." Dr Philip Lee

pelmetman - 2021-12-08 7:40 PM

Why are you even supporting the Tories Dave? Everyone is a lefty to you so what are you doing with the Tories seeing as your favourite racist after Johnson is describing them as Twendy London Elitist liberals. His words not mine. surely your natural home is with Farages Reform party isn't it? He might get shot of Tim not so Nice Tice though if he wants a shot at the title.

Why are you blaming Boris for the actions of a Guardianista like yourself? 8-) ........

What the hell has her in a past life writing for the Guardian got to do with it? Its pretty clear from what others have posted that she is a Tory but its irrelevant. Did you watch the Dominic Greave Video? You lead by example and clearly Johnson doesnt give a toss about rules and regs so why should his staff? On top of that he has lied to Parliament and the nation yet again. Maybe she is one of the Twendy Wendy Liberal Tory types Nigel is banging on about so ill ask the question again. Why are you pretending to be a Tory when your true home is surely behind Nige and the other Kippers?

The vast majority of the public do give a toss though Rich. There was some figures posted earlier that show exactly that.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-08 9:39 PM

The vast majority of the public do give a toss though Rich. There was some figures posted earlier that show exactly that.

He obviously didn't listen to Dr Allin-Khan, an A&E doctor working in ICU, who I posted (page 2). And if he won't settle for anything other than words from a Tory, he can listen to words of wisdom from Dominic Grieve, one of the few respectable Tories left (also posted on page 2).

Quelle surprise. *-)

Johnson Blocks Investigation Into His Attendance at Downing Street Lockdown Parties

Johnson’s promise to launch an investigation into parties that allegedly took place in Downing Street during lockdown already looks to be a whitewash after his spokesperson confirmed that any investigation would not cover a party which the Prime Minister himself reportedly attended.

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/12/08/boris-johnson-blocks-investigation-into-his-attendance-at-downing-street-lockdown-parties/

Dontcha think you should be asking why she is thrown to the wolves and Johnson is protecting all the others?

John52 - 2021-12-09 7:22 AM

Dontcha think you should be asking why she is thrown to the wolves and Johnson is protecting all the others?

Bump...

Dave?

OK - John Crace puts it better than me -

How come (the Guardianista) had been the only one to take responsibility for what takes place in No 10 by resigning? And she hadn’t even been to the sodding party.

Wasn’t it about time the prime minister accepted that rules had been broken while he was in charge? Why not investigate all the parties? Boris hummed, hahed and dribbled. No fully formed, intelligible sentences emerged.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/08/its-my-non-party-and-ill-lie-if-i-want-to-boris-johnson-is-bang-to-rights

Guest pelmetman

So you think she should keep her job? 8-) .........

Why's that? :-| .........

Oh yeah she's one of yours ain't she........a Guardian/BBC Twerp (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Not just one party, but now it's THREE, two of which were at Johnsons house.

Cabinet Office minister Michael Ellis confirmed in the Commons this morning that the internal investigation, led by civil service boss Simon Case, would look at allegations of "gatherings" in Number 10 on November 27 and December 18 and at the Department for Education on December 10.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/downing-street-christmas-party-scandal-22409794#source=push

However it's worth bearing in mind whose investigating. *-)

613014423_MoreCorruption.JPG.4c402579be1e7d641e20e5afb59e3bc4.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-12-09 1:34 PM

So you think she should keep her job? 8-) .........

Why's that? :-| .........

Oh yeah she's one of yours ain't she........a Guardian/BBC Twerp (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

I did not say she should keep her job

I asked why those who organised and attended the party should keep theirs?

Bearing in mind the 'Guardian/BBC twerp' is the only one with the decency to resign when she wasn't even at the party.

She was just doing her job of Johnson's Spin Doctor. Calling a party a business meeting. Thats what Spin Doctors do - at least those who work for the likes of Johnson.

So why should those who organised and attended the party not be named?

So why should those who organised and attended the party keep their jobs?

Bulletguy - 2021-12-09 4:07 PM

Not just one party, but now it's THREE, two of which were at Johnsons house.

Cabinet Office minister Michael Ellis confirmed in the Commons this morning that the internal investigation, led by civil service boss Simon Case, would look at allegations of "gatherings" in Number 10 on November 27 and December 18 and at the Department for Education on December 10.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/uk-news/downing-street-christmas-party-scandal-22409794#source=push

However it's worth bearing in mind whose investigating. *-)

It just keeps getting worse.......now it's SEVEN parties. 8-)

And Afzal Khan MP remained remarkably calm and collected as he told of his anger at how he could not be with his mother as she lay dying in hospital, and how he buried his father-in-law and mother-in-law just two days apart.......all whilst Johnson and his ghouls were partying into the night.

1436473797_AfzalKhanMP.JPG.512f57160d745c90773c9a47bda40808.JPG

Even evil Bond Villain Cummings is now saying there is more to come and this could finally topple Johnson.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1534263/dominic-cummings-Boris-Johnson-Downing-Street-party-christmas-claims-PM-resign

It will be funny if this is what finally topples Johnson after the raft of other stuff he has pulled and his constant abject failures but a wins a win and if this is what finally gets him then Im good with that. (lol)

Would be nice if it happens in time for Christmas.

Barryd999 - 2021-12-10 12:30 PM

Even evil Bond Villain Cummings is now saying there is more to come and this could finally topple Johnson.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1534263/dominic-cummings-Boris-Johnson-Downing-Street-party-christmas-claims-PM-resign

It will be funny if this is what finally topples Johnson after the raft of other stuff he has pulled and his constant abject failures but a wins a win and if this is what finally gets him then Im good with that. (lol)

As I see it..

They must have known he was an untrustworthy corrupt serial liar when they voted him in.

But all will be forgiven as long as he is still an election winner.

The new Tory MPs in red wall seats may be seething,

but will keep him for as long as they think he will get them in again.

So a lot will depend on the result of next weeks by-election.

I don't know who could challenge Johnson for the leadership, because one of the first things he did,like any budding Dictator, was to get rid of anyone who could.

With the pelmetheads still expecting sunlit uplands, a challenger might prefer to wait until the pelmetheads realise they have been conned. Otherwise they will blame the new boy for the failure of Brexit.

John52 - 2021-12-10 1:48 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-12-10 12:30 PM

As I see it..

They must have known he was an untrustworthy corrupt serial liar when they voted him in.

But all will be forgiven as long as he is still an election winner.

The new Tory MPs in red wall seats may be seething,

but will keep him for as long as they think he will get them in again.

So a lot will depend on the result of next weeks by-election.

He is seen as Mr Brexit by many of the new starry eyed baby Tory northerners. They haven't quite grasped yet that they no longer need to cling to his coattails to hang onto their Brexit win. Nobody is taking that away from them (well not just yet B-) ).

However just looking at what I see on northern Social media in a year or so its gone from them all praising their new Tory MPs to them gathering up their pitch forks. So maybe the worm is turning. Not fast enough for me though. Its like the Scorpion and the Frog story though. The Tories (well certainly this current batch) wont be able to help themselves in the end and will bite the hand that feeds them one time too many.

Archived