Johnsons lockdown parties

Bulletguy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-19 11:58 PM

Photo taken from balcony of number 11. You know the bit that Rishi Sunak works in.

Difficult to tell, but they may well be working.

For instance, I would guess the largest group, on the lawn, could be the people in charge of Boris Johnsons photo opportunities.

They have to keep records of all the hospitals, care homes, police stations, factories etc that he hasn't visited yet - and ensure he has the appropriate outfits to pose in every day.

In fact, they may well be some of the hardest working people in the country.

;-)

malc d - 2021-12-20 12:37 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-19 11:58 PM

Photo taken from balcony of number 11. You know the bit that Rishi Sunak works in.

Difficult to tell, but they may well be working.

For instance, I would guess the largest group, on the lawn, could be the people in charge of Boris Johnsons photo opportunities.

They have to keep records of all the hospitals, care homes, police stations, factories etc that he hasn't visited yet - and ensure he has the appropriate outfits to pose in every day.

In fact, they may well be some of the hardest working people in the country.

;-)

Nice "work" scoffing cheese and knocking back bottles of wine paid for by the taxpayer eh? And whats his (then) girlfriend doing there? Hasn't she got a job or is she another idle scrounger living off the state? :-|

This reflects the growing anger in the country and how Johnson and his cronies have treated people with contempt.

Lockdown.JPG.fc58b5e2205923c9e55d0fcd302f6339.JPG

Met refers itself to watchdog over No 10 Christmas party

The Met Police has referred itself to a police watchdog following a complaint about how it handled an alleged Christmas party in Downing Street during last year's Covid restrictions.

The Green Party's Baroness Jones argued that officers outside No 10 "must have known" if an unlawful gathering had taken place.

She suggested they may have "deliberately failed to enforce" rules.

The complaint has now been sent to the Independent Office for Police Conduct.

But Baroness Jones of Moulsecoomb said police working outside No 10 controlled "all access to and from Downing Street".

"Put very simply, if there was an unlawful gathering taking place at No 10 Downing Street, then the police must have known and were highly likely to have played an active part in organising or facilitating the illegal gathering," she added.

"I believe there is a case to answer for the police aiding and abetting a criminal offence or deliberately failing to enforce the law in favour of government politicians and their staff."

She also argued that Met Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick's decision not to investigate the reported party represented "a potential cover-up".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59753727

Johnsons "independent inquirer" Sue Gray, will give it lashings of whitewash and it will get buried as her boss requires......but at least the Baroness gave it a good bashing so full marks for that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but either the Boris Johnson photo shows an illegal social gathering during lockdown *or* an official government meeting with a spouse present, which would be a breach of the Official Secrets Act.

Either way, it's surely a matter for the Metropolitan Police?

Oh hang on they were there all the time!

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-22 6:36 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but either the Boris Johnson photo shows an illegal social gathering during lockdown *or* an official government meeting with a spouse present, which would be a breach of the Official Secrets Act.

You are wrong ;-) ......

It just shows that angry LOSERS are everywhere *-) ........

Perhaps you should try getting a life whilst you still can at your age :-| .......

I have B-) ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-22 6:40 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-22 6:36 PM

You are wrong ;-) ......

Downing street has been fully secured by a gated entrance manned by armed Met police since 1989 requiring every person visiting to enter through their gate. It's manned 24/7 all year.

Perhaps you should try getting a life whilst you still can at your age :-| .......

I have B-) ........

Which would explain why you have made twice as many posts today as I have?

The difference is I haven't said that I'm leaving the forum and stormed out telling everyone to get a life, only to keep coming back for more, that to me looks very much like someone with an empty life, and no windows.

Guest pelmetman

The police are not immune from employing clever scum :-| .........

As is evident from the recent case of Sarah Everad.......

What is more interesting though..... is how the scummy Left try to blame everything on the Tories *-) .......

Whilst forgetting their own historical FU*K up's :D ......

I see even Blair thinks he has had his WMD "Words of Mass Deception" white washed from history 8-) ......

Not on my watch >:-) ........

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-22 8:33 PM

I have B-) ........

I think what Dave is saying is that he has proved that ignorance is bliss, and we should all try it.

;-)

Guest pelmetman

I have B-) ........

The difference is I haven't said that I'm leaving the forum and stormed out telling everyone to get a life, only to keep coming back for more, that to me looks very much like someone with an empty life, and no windows.

We have 2 very nice byfolds plus a picture window and a lantern thank you......all installed months earlier than expected B-) .......

That's Brexit Blighty for you ;-) .........

Getting on with Life & the job whilst you LOSERS........... Bitch Moan Grumble & Drip like a wet weekend *-) ..........

Worra bunch of very bitter Chimps (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-12-22 8:42 PM

I have B-) ........

I think what Dave is saying is that he has proved that ignorance is bliss, and we should all try it.

;-)

No Malc.......What I'm saying is.....You got off on the wrong side of the fence (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-12-22 8:53 PM

I have B-) ........

We have 2 very nice byfolds plus a picture window and a lantern thank you......all installed months earlier than expected B-) .......

Getting on with Life & the job whilst you LOSERS........... Bitch Moan Grumble & Drip like a wet weekend *-) ..........

Oh Porkytelling Pelmethead is off again. I think we all know that if your erection was finished you would have put some bragging photo up, your previous modus operandi is well known.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-22 9:01 PM

I have B-) ........

Oh Porkytelling Pelmethead is off again. I think we all know that if your erection was finished you would have put some bragging photo up, your previous modus operandi is well known.

CurtainTWITcher wants to see a picture of my erection 8-) ........

Should I indulge his urges? :D ........

pelmetman - 2021-12-22 9:08 PM

CurtainRaiser - 2021-12-22 9:01 PM

I have B-) ........

CurtainTWITcher wants to see a picture of my erection 8-) ........

Should I indulge his urges? :D ........

You would be straight back with a photo if you'd got them in and the project was finished, that you haven't demonstrates that you are lying again. Poor old Horace left to rot outside because, even after a year and your building project is not finished. We can all guess as to what those delays are due to, but dare you say it out loud?

Oh and you were the first to describe your constructions as "erections", but probably like most in your life it has ended up as floppy and unsubstantial.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/I-m-currently-having-an-erection-/57478/

And what a timeline.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/Building-a-house-/38428/

Feel free to prove me wrong with a photo of the finished project?

pelmetman - 2021-12-22 8:55 PM

malc d - 2021-12-22 8:42 PM

I have B-) ........

;-)

No Malc.......What I'm saying is.....You got off on the wrong side of the fence (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

What fence is that Dave ?

I assume there is one, as you have mentioned it before.

(?)

Archived