Oooh er Misses......Dereks got the red pen out......

Guest pelmetman

Gremlin - 2022-01-08 8:11 AM

pelmetman - 2022-01-07 3:58 PM

:D ..........

And what was said proves that this is not a place I wish to be. And I would suggest that many others feel the same. The limited number of users proves that I would suggest.

But as I depart I will say that whilst disagreeing with much of what you say, I do respect the fact that you post with good humour. Your comments on other outlets would be debated sensibly.

So I make a few suggestions

A) Why bother? - despite your efforts you can’t debate with fools because the simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

B) Trying to debate with a fool is pointless because observers end up not being able to distinguish between either of you.

C). There really are better places to debate sensibly. I find the best way to deal with a fool is to agree with them and then walk away. For example, a fool says “that elephant can fly using its ears!’ “Of course it can” you say, then go off and make a film and name it in their honour.

Summary

Whilst I admire your tenacity - you are equally foolish as the other four in my opinion. Whilst I apologise for saying this, I do so only because you act with good humour.

My point is that the other four are never going to change, they now effectively “own” Chatterbox such that only you five bother to post on it. And you are the key person because you hold the metaphorical stick that keeps poking them.

Without you they would have no point of focus.

Walk away

There really are better places out there.

Kind Regards

Gremlin

I agree. Bye Frank. (lol)

Guest pelmetman

And what was said proves that this is not a place I wish to be. And I would suggest that many others feel the same. The limited number of users proves that I would suggest.

But as I depart I will say that whilst disagreeing with much of what you say, I do respect the fact that you post with good humour. Your comments on other outlets would be debated sensibly.

A) Why bother? - despite your efforts you can’t debate with fools because the simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

B) Trying to debate with a fool is pointless because observers end up not being able to distinguish between either of you.

C). There really are better places to debate sensibly. I find the best way to deal with a fool is to agree with them and then walk away. For example, a fool says “that elephant can fly using its ears!’ “Of course it can” you say, then go off and make a film and name it in their honour.

Summary

Whilst I admire your tenacity - you are equally foolish as the other four in my opinion. Whilst I apologise for saying this, I do so only because you act with good humour.

My point is that the other four are never going to change, they now effectively “own” Chatterbox such that only you five bother to post on it. And you are the key person because you hold the metaphorical stick that keeps poking them.

Walk away

Kind Regards

Gremlin

A).......If I wasn't here the forum would become a echo chamber for Remoaners & Lefties :-| ......

B).......I "Know" I'm being a fool......the real fools are those on here who dont know how foolish they are being :D .......

C)..........Probably.......but dry debates really aren't my thing.......I much prefer using my metaphorical stick to poke Lefty LOSER Chimps (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Enjoy those other places Grumblin ;-) ..........

Best wishes

Pelmetman

pelmetman - 2022-01-08 8:55 AM

Summary

Walk away

Kind Regards

Gremlin

A).......If I wasn't here the forum would become a echo chamber for Remoaners & Lefties :-| ......

B).......I "Know" I'm being a fool......the real fools are those on here who dont know how foolish they are being :D .......

C)..........Probably.......but dry debates really aren't my thing.......I much prefer using my metaphorical stick to poke Lefty LOSER Chimps (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Best wishes

Pelmetman

I have to admire your tenacity Dave. Perhaps though I am mistaking tenacity for delusion though. You come on here for what seems an entire day every day and get shot down in flames every time, yet you are back the next day for more. Fwankie / Gremlin at least has just "popped" by to just tell us how silly we are but I notice as with just about every other Brexit and Johnson supporting chump has stopped short of any actual debate and challenge on the merits of either. The reason for that and the reason most people with your political stance have left the building is because they have finally realised that their charge and cause is indefensible. Yet here you are, every day putting your head on the block.

Gremlin - 2022-01-08 9:59 AM

That just makes you the bigger fish in a tiny pond. The inhabitants of which only live in the shallow end.

Broaden your horizons. Trying to save a mutual admiration society of four foolish people is hardly worth it. Nobody ever bothers to come here - I’m only here because I was genuinely looking for advice and information.

It’s hard to believe such people exist really.

So if you are looking for advice and information why not ask your questions in the Motorhome Matters section?

You have made five posts, all in this forum, all to inform some of us that we are wrong and you are right, you have even gone out of your way to tell us that you were leaving, only to return. All your posts fail to engage in any of the arguments or opinions as to why that might be.

So if you are genuine why not go and ask your questions on Motorhome Matters or, if you wish to stay on this part of the forum put forward an opinion on here that you are prepared to have challenged.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2022-01-08 9:58 AM

pelmetman - 2022-01-08 8:55 AM

Summary

Walk away

Kind Regards

Gremlin

Best wishes

Pelmetman

I have to admire your tenacity Dave. Perhaps though I am mistaking tenacity for delusion though. You come on here for what seems an entire day every day and get shot down in flames every time, yet you are back the next day for more. Fwankie / Gremlin at least has just "popped" by to just tell us how silly we are but I notice as with just about every other Brexit and Johnson supporting chump has stopped short of any actual debate and challenge on the merits of either. The reason for that and the reason most people with your political stance have left the building is because they have finally realised that their charge and cause is indefensible. Yet here you are, every day putting your head on the block.

What's the point in debating with folk who refuse to accept that they were wrong about Brexit *-) .......

For example ;-) .........

A)......Do we have 800k job losses?........Nope we have 1.2 million job vacancies.......

B)......Are we in a deep recession?.........Nope we are predicted to be the best performing economy in the G7........

C).......Has the pound crashed?..........Nope.......

E).......Have house prices crashed?.......Nope.......They've done the opposite......

F)........Have wages gone down?..........Nope........ They've done the opposite......

G).......Did not being in the EMA hinder our ability to get the countryvaccinated?...........PMSL (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Gremlin - 2022-01-08 11:59 AM

CurtainRaiser - 2022-01-08 10:55 AM

Gremlin - 2022-01-08 9:59 AM

That just makes you the bigger fish in a tiny pond. The inhabitants of which only live in the shallow end.

Broaden your horizons. Trying to save a mutual admiration society of four foolish people is hardly worth it. Nobody ever bothers to come here - I’m only here because I was genuinely looking for advice and information.

It’s hard to believe such people exist really.

So if you are looking for advice and information why not ask your questions in the Motorhome Matters section?

You have made five posts, all in this forum, all to inform some of us that we are wrong and you are right, you have even gone out of your way to tell us that you were leaving, only to return. All your posts fail to engage in any of the arguments or opinions as to why that might be.

So if you are genuine why not go and ask your questions on Motorhome Matters or, if you wish to stay on this part of the forum put forward an opinion on here that you are prepared to have challenged.

A) From the evidence here - you four do not “challenge” - you denigrate and abuse. I don’t argue with fools for the reasons I set out to Pelmetman in my post above.

B) I look at the Motorhome section and it is and has been very useful - then I looked at Chatterbox back in September and was truly stunned at the puerile banality of the “conversation” -if you can even call it that. After Christmas I had another look in.

C) I have not said that anyone is “wrong” - what I have said is that we are all entitled to an opinion. The Gang of Four on here have acted - IMO - as trolls and beaten others into submission so that you four are the only ones that post!

With the obvious exception of Pelmetman who for reasons best known to himself delights in poking a stick and you four always oblige him by reacting.

He’s the “Ringmaster” - you four just react to his bidding.

I have no desire to play your silly game.

And oh dear….

LOL. If you look at any forum and certainly any motorhome forum where there are politics discussed you will find that way way back and for quite a while they were predominately occupied by pro Brexit and Pro Tory posters. Motorhomers massively voted in favour of leaving the EU and the vast majority of them voted Tory. It was the same on here at one point. Its like I said, most of them have left the building because they can no longer put up a valid argument in favour of either Brexit or what are now known as the Tory Kipper party.

If you want to talk about insults and puerile behaviour then look no further than Dave. We would probably go easier on him if it wasnt him that constantly dished out the insults. Of course, certainly in my case its all a wind up and tongue in cheek but if you cast your mind back it got pretty nasty and I can guarantee on any forum where toys have been thrown out of prams, Flounces have been made and threats and insults thrown its been from "your crowd".

Of course you know all this because lets face it, you are not a new member.

I pop in here now and again but to be honest I partly agree with you. There is no real debate anymore because there is no opposition worthy of having one.

Barryd999 - 2022-01-08 1:33 PM

LOL. If you look at any forum and certainly any motorhome forum where there are politics discussed you will find that way way back and for quite a while they were predominately occupied by pro Brexit and Pro Tory posters. Motorhomers massively voted in favour of leaving the EU and the vast majority of them voted Tory. It was the same on here at one point. Its like I said, most of them have left the building because they can no longer put up a valid argument in favour of either Brexit or what are now known as the Tory Kipper party.

If you want to talk about insults and puerile behaviour then look no further than Dave. We would probably go easier on him if it wasnt him that constantly dished out the insults. Of course, certainly in my case its all a wind up and tongue in cheek but if you cast your mind back it got pretty nasty and I can guarantee on any forum where toys have been thrown out of prams, Flounces have been made and threats and insults thrown its been from "your crowd".

Of course you know all this because lets face it, you are not a new member.

I pop in here now and again but to be honest I partly agree with you. There is no real debate anymore because there is no opposition worthy of having one.

I have to say Barry that was all so civil I reckon you are in the same lodge?

Archived