Brexit Blighty WINS AGAIN!........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2022-01-15 6:37 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-15 6:31 PM

colin - 2022-01-15 4:49 PM

Brian Kirby - 2022-01-15 1:35 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-15 8:44 AM

2........Do we have 800k job losses?..........NO!......We have 1.2 million job vacancies........

2 But due to what? How many of those vacancies are due to the exodus of EU citizens returning home? Brexit win?

The UK economy has lost approx 500,000 people working in jobs since Jan 2020, that's 500,000 people not spending and paying taxes.

More LOSER Codswallop *-) ..........

That 500,000 have a choice of 1.2 million jobs ;-) ......

If folk are idle nowadays.......its a lifestyle choice :-| .........

Which is why I am idle B-) ........

Although annoying the LOSERS on here is hard work sometimes :D ........

I wonder if I can claim benefits? B-) .........

No 'codswallop', FACTS, you might not like them, and maybe they are 'bone idle' it matters little, the UK economy is down 500,000 jobs and nobodies filling them no matter how much you whine.

You are confusing LOSER bile with facts ;-) .........

Best get a job Colin :-| ........

As I think your to angry to retire properly 8-) ........

P1010899.JPG.c292fc7a2df97178ad0ed888f2b6d57d.JPG

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2022-01-15 6:42 PM

2........Do we have 800k job losses?..........NO!......We have 1.2 million job vacancies........

2 But due to what? How many of those vacancies are due to the exodus of EU citizens returning home? Brexit win?

The UK economy has lost approx 500,000 people working in jobs since Jan 2020, that's 500,000 people not spending and paying taxes.

No 'codswallop', FACTS, you might not like them, and maybe they are 'bone idle' it matters little, the UK economy is down 500,000 jobs and nobodies filling them no matter how much you whine.

I see you are in complete denial of the facts, nothing unusual there, it what I expect of you.

As usual, unable to counter any of Colins points with linked facts from credible sources, you attack the poster with childish insults.

It's about time you got off your backside and went to work instead off scrounging off the state.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2022-01-15 6:50 PM

I see you are in complete denial of the facts, nothing unusual there, it what I expect of you.

If you say so Colin ;-) .......

Carry on getting angry if you want 8-) .......

I'd rather make better use of my retirement B-) ........

The thought of ending up like the Chimps on here is scary enough for me 8-) ........

maxresdefaultmuttley.thumb.jpg.985d0842309ae0ead05a1959936342d2.jpg

Bulletguy - 2022-01-15 6:52 PM

As usual, unable to counter any of Colins points with linked facts from credible sources, you attack the poster with childish insults.

It's about time you got off your backside and went to work instead off scrounging off the state.

It's always interesting to see how people like Dave react to facts, when he starts flinging insults it proves I'm right.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2022-01-15 7:08 PM

It's always interesting to see how people like Dave react to facts, when he starts flinging insults it proves I'm right.

Nope it proves I treat every LOSER the same ;-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2022-01-15 7:10 PM

You've got no option Dave, other than calling people names.

No-one needs to call you names because your postings speak for themselves..

;-)

Exactly, he just kicks off with silly SHOUTY SHOUTY senseless stuff, posting his kiddy cartoon, and calling people "chimps" without realising they are highly intelligent........but then as a baboon, he wouldn't know that. :-D

malc d - 2022-01-15 8:10 PM

pelmetman - 2022-01-15 7:10 PM

You've got no option Dave, other than calling people names.

No-one needs to call you names because your postings speak for themselves..

;-)

(lol)(lol) :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
colin - 2022-02-11 7:27 PM

Economy still below pre-pandemic, meanwhile the US and France are forging ahead.

How very "Last quarter" :D .......

Who's had the best performing economy in the G7 2021? B-) .......

And is predicted to be top of the G7 again in 2022 >:-) .......

Remind me....... WHEN DID THAT EVER HAPPEN WHEN WE WERE IN THE EU??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2022-02-11 7:37 PM

Economy still below pre-pandemic, meanwhile the US and France are forging ahead.

Remind me....... WHEN DID THAT EVER HAPPEN WHEN WE WERE IN THE EU??? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Ah Boris's bulls**t, how quaint, bouncing back from a drop that was worse than most other industrialised countries. Still the facts speak for themselves. Meanwhile the BoE has slashed forecasts for this year. The UK has a million jobs going begging and nobodies filling them with more than 1/2million less working.

colin - 2022-02-11 8:02 PM

Ah Boris's bulls**t, how quaint, bouncing back from a drop that was worse than most other industrialised countries. Still the facts speak for themselves. Meanwhile the BoE has slashed forecasts for this year. The UK has a million jobs going begging and nobodies filling them with more than 1/2million less working.

Pelmet is one of them having lived off his wife and been a state scrounger for God knows how many years. It's about time the idler went to work. What was it they trumpeted? "British jobs for British"......thats what he voted for so it's time he stepped up to the plate.

Guest pelmetman

So YOU ADMIT it never happened when we were in the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2022-02-11 8:16 PM

We haven't been the fastest growing economy over the past two years, and we are no longer predicted to be in 2022.

pelmetman - 2022-01-14 10:37 AM

B-) ............

"UK economy is FINALLY bigger than before the pandemic after growing by 0.9% in November with Rishi Sunak hailing 'grit of the British people'"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10401789/UK-economy-FINALLY-bigger-pandemic-0-9-growth-November.html

Where as Germany who had a much smaller hill to climb ;-) .........

"Pressrelease #020 from 14 January 2022

WIESBADEN - According to first calculations of the Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), the price adjusted gross domestic product (GDP) was 2.7% higher in 2021 than in 2020 (also calendar adjusted). “The economic development was highly dependent on Covid-19 infection rates and the associated preventive measures also in 2021,“ said Dr. Georg Thiel, President of the Federal Statistical Office, at the press conference on the gross domestic product 2021 in Wiesbaden. “Despite the continuing pandemic situation, more delivery bottlenecks and material shortages, the German economy managed to recover from the sharp fall last year although the economic performance has not yet reached its pre-crisis level again,“ Thiel continued. GDP was still 2.0% lower in 2021 than in 2019, the year before the Covid-19 crisis began."

https://www.destatis.de/EN/Press/2022/01/PE22_020_811.html

So I wonder what the Germans and the Squads excuse will be? :D .........

Perhaps they could blame BREXIT? (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

You quote GDP

Do you know what it means *-)

For instance, the £ten thousand million borrowed and spaffed away to Covid Loan and Furlough fraudsters, clearly a disaster for the UK, actually adds to the GDP and makes UK look better. As does the £billions borrowed and spaffed away to Tory Cronies for useless PPE. When they throw it at the housing market and inflate rents, that actually inflates the GDP figure. Its the same crummy houses, no wealth is created, but as the housing shortage pushes up rents, so that pushes up the GDP figure.

It makes no reference to the cost of living, skyrocketing debt, or huge inequality making millions of people reliant on foodbanks.

You might as well believe their employment statistics that count non-existant jobs several times over, when agencies advertise non existant jobs in several places just to get people on the books in case a job comes in.

Gremlin - 2022-02-11 9:20 PM

you seem unable to comprehend the issue of the ECB printing more money so it can buy the Government Bonds from Eurozone nations that nobody wants to buy and the ECB buys this debt with money it has just printed.

Of course I comprehend it.

I just don't keep changing the subject to whats happening elsewhere.

You seem unable to comprehend the issue of the BOE printing more money so it can buy the Government Bonds from Itself nations that nobody wants to buy and the BOE buys this debt with money it has just printed. But if you are determined to change the subject to the EU - even though we have left - you might consider they are a far bigger economy, so well able to withstand hedge funds shorting the currency like they did here under another Tory Government.

I am more concerned with whats happening here.

Like our exports to the EU down £20 billion in the first year of Brexit

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/11/uk-exports-to-eu-fell-by-20bn-last-year-new-ons-data-shows

Astronomical rises in Government borrowing and money printing - that you only seem interested in when its happening elsewhere, and ignore it happening here.

To go down the black hole of Furlough Fraud, Eat out to Spread it Around Fraud, Covid Loan Fraud, PPE Fraud, Housing Crisis and consequent housing benefit payments, Johnsons new yacht and Jets etc etc which actually adds to their absurd GDP figure that keeps being thrown around to fool the ignorant into thinking 'Brexit Blighty Wins Again'

(And now Johnson has declared an end to the pandemic to draw attention away from his partying during it, all the gains from these hugely expensive lockdowns are about to be thrown away.)

What I would like to know is..

Where do they think the money is coming from to boost this absurd GDP figure ?

I burnt down my house being a reckless idiot

It’s now being rebuilt

In fact, I now have the fastest growing house in the G7

Well, since you ask Dave: :-D

Years with UK annual GDP growth higher than G7: 1973 (the year we joined the EEC) - 2020 (last available full year figures: and our first full year out).

Source: OECD.

1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018.

So, in 24 out of the 47 years we were in the EEC/EU, or just over 50% of the time!

Brian Kirby - 2022-02-12 4:04 PM

Years with UK annual GDP growth higher than G7: 1973 (the year we joined the EEC) - 2020 (last available full year figures: and our first full year out).

1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018.

So, in 24 out of the 47 years we were in the EEC/EU, or just over 50% of the time!

There's too much reading and no pictures Brian so expect a response of "more guff" or "bump" from him. :-|

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pelmetman - 2022-02-11 8:16 PM

Now Brian has Skewered you again by proving it happened (frequently) when we were in the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

DO YOU ADMIT it happened when we were in the EU (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman

Care to link to your evidence? ;-) ........

Archived