You’re Banned!

crocs

witzend - 2022-06-02 9:26 PM

Tracker - 2022-06-02 7:11 PM

As has often been said, there is no point in contacting the admiistrators as there is nothing they can do.

Are you trying to fill D Ussels Boots now He didn't have a Van or any recent motorhome Knowledge so they should fitt

It may depend what device you are using to connect to the forum, but my experience is that the "banned message" generally appears as soon as I open the forum, and sometimes when wanting to submit a post.

In the former case, all that is necessary to reinstate normal service is to close the browser and reopen it and re-connect. Maybe a couple of seconds. It is a bit of a nuisance, but it is what it is for the time being.

In the latter case, use the "Back" button to regain the edit screen, which in my experience will have retained your text, highlight and copy your text, then close the browser, reopen it as above, go to the string you wished to reply to, click on "reply" place the cursor in the text box, and then "paste" in your text. Again, a bit tedious, but hardly life threatening.

It is pointless railing at the administrators, as they have no control over Warners' policy regarding what is, after all, their, free to use, forum.

Equally, there is no point laying into everyone else who counsels patience. Like it, lump it, or shove off. Your decision. I'll get my own coat! :-D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Kirby - 2022-06-04 11:45 AM

Equally, there is no point laying into everyone else who counsels patience. Like it, lump it, or shove off. Your decision. I'll get my own coat! :-D

Patience Brian please, your frustration is showing!!

Archived