Oh the irony!!!

Bulletguy

1 hour ago, Barryd999 said:

As you well know. He did conspire with his friend Darius Guppy, who wanted to arrange for the journalist to have his ribs cracked as revenge for investigating his activities. It never happened but as you also know there is a tape recording of the entire disgusting plot.

So YOU LIED AGAIN!

You and the OP have a lot in common🤣

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

can you provide evidence that the tape was edited please?  I would have thought Johnson would have said it was edited. Seemed pretty clear to me.  I would have thought if it were untrue Johnsons legal team would have been all over the papers that ran with it.

Eh ... Youve shown a heavily edited TV clip, how do you know he didn't? . Ive said that your claims previously and especially this week have been shot to pieces and your credibility score is just above zero, one would have thought you would be biting at the bit to prove the the phone taping extract wasn't edited, surely the tape lasted way longer than that which is shown? 

11 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

Eh ... Youve shown a heavily edited TV clip, how do you know he didn't? . Ive said that your claims previously and especially this week have been shot to pieces and your credibility score is just above zero, one would have thought you would be biting at the bit to prove the the phone taping extract wasn't edited, surely the tape lasted way longer than that which is shown? 

Shot to pieces? 🤣

I think we all heard what was said, what makes you think it was edited? If it was fabricated and made up then Johnson's lawyers would have been all over it.

4 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Shot to pieces? 🤣

I think we all heard what was said, what makes you think it was edited? If it was fabricated and made up then Johnson's lawyers would have been all over it.

Rather than going on and on one presumes you can offer nothing . Youve not had a great week . Was the telephone conversation only as long as was shown on the edited TV clip? If the answer is the obvious no then it was edited wasn't it? Pretty simple 

1 hour ago, B Dobson said:

Rather than going on and on one presumes you can offer nothing . Youve not had a great week . Was the telephone conversation only as long as was shown on the edited TV clip? If the answer is the obvious no then it was edited wasn't it? Pretty simple 

This is the full transcript. Johnson in the end agrees to give his crooked friend (Eventually locked up for something else) what he asks for.  

1 hour ago, Barryd999 said:

This is the full transcript. Johnson in the end agrees to give his crooked friend (Eventually locked up for something else) what he asks for.  

If thats the full conversation it starts with "Boris have you got this number". Is that how all your phone conversations start without any hello, smalltalk blah blah blah? From your link though it looks like you and Boris have more in common than I thought other than chubby stomachs, apparently according to your link Boris got the sack for 'making up quotes', you could be twins BFN 

26 minutes ago, B Dobson said:

If thats the full conversation it starts with "Boris have you got this number". Is that how all your phone conversations start without any hello, smalltalk blah blah blah? From your link though it looks like you and Boris have more in common than I thought other than chubby stomachs, apparently according to your link Boris got the sack for 'making up quotes', you could be twins BFN 

Making up quotes? Evidence?

As for the tape. How much more evidence do you need? Good lord!

6 hours ago, Barryd999 said:

Nope. I said he conspired to have a journalist beaten up. I never said it actually happened. Conspiracy for such a crime and it is a crime is still a serious offence. 

This is what you said.

"and helped organise getting a journalist beaten up"

Which implies that the journalist was beaten up.

So you have been caught Lying again🤣

• Keithl locked this topic

Archived